Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Day, Another Planet

Nyx Saranei

I Am Bigger Than My Problems
Nyx merely reached a paw out and felt around for the plate. When she didn't find it she made a sound halfway between a growl and a hiss and pulled her paw back under. She didn't intend to come out. If he wanted her to eat he would set the food down by her little den and let her drag the plate under the couch. She liked the dark and didn't plan on coming out any time soon. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He sighed and looked under the couch, speaking to the girl as he did. "Come out already, you are a sapient being and you are not eating on the floor. So how about you come out in the open shift back, and before i forget it, do tell me before hand if i need to go get you something to wear or not... In short, stop acting like a blasted child and act the age i suspect you are judging by the form you took when i first saw you."

Nyx Saranei

"I'm 150... And I'd like something to wear yes," Nyx replied as she crawled out from under the couch. She jumped up onto the soft cushions and curled into a ball with her tail over her mouth. That number ought to at least give him a bit of a shock. Shi'ido had very very long lives. She was actually quite young by their standards. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Ill be right back then... i was about to say ill look for something that would best fit you but i realize that could literally be anything because... well shapeshifter..." He went off to find old clothing and left her alone in the room with the food, his eyes running over clothing and pulling it out in the othr room after taking a few minutes to make sure there were no holes in any of it.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx remained in cat form and nibbled at the food. She wouldn't shift back to her "human" form until she had clothing. She was beginning to feel sick, but she knew he would force food into her one way or another so she may as well eat willingly. She had a few more hours before withdrawal would begin to set in and her anxiety levels were growing steadily. The Shi'ido was not looking forward to it. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Alexander looked at Nyx as he came back and set the clothes down before heading out to leave again. He was fully sure he did not want to see what would com of the shape shifting or of her putting the clothing on so instead he went back into the kitchen and getting some food for himself as he ate over the sink and looked out a window that was there. Why was there one there? Because it was a personal kitchen he had made sure was put in, infact this whole wing of the home was by his design and his only, thus the books and music instruments scattered about the rooms.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx finished eating and shifted back to her human form. The clothes were slightly to small so she changed a bit more, making herself shorter. Her hair was black and her eyes a deep purple color this time. She had the typical pale Echani skin, but that was it. The Shi'ido was tempted to be stubborn and stay in her cat form, but this kid was being kind to her so she felt obligated to cooperate. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Once she was hopefully dressed he came back into the room but went to work cleaning up a mess of music sheets and other types of books that lay on a desk nearby. He wasn't really a neat freak but he tended to leave things undone due to his being outside alot when he wasn't actually playing the instruments or reading. "So, i forget, what is your name again miss?" He looked behind himself at the shi'ido, curiosity spiking for a moment before he looked back at the books and moved the stack over to a shelf.

Nyx Saranei

"Nyx," she replied softly, curling up on a couch with her knees hugged to her chest. The Shi'ido just stared blankly at the wall. Her stomach was beginning to churn and it had only been a few hours since her last dose of the drug she was on. The small black haired girl whimpered and clutched her knees a little tighter. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He looked over at her and blinked as he went to sit down on the couch beside her and speak. "Something wrong... well i mean, i know something is wrong as i can feel it but what is it." His empathy only told him the feelings, not the actual thought process behind those thoughts and he hate to see this girl suffer if there might be a way for him to help her.

Nyx Saranei

"I'm fine," Nyx mumbled coldly. Her blank expression seemed to be glued to her face. She shifted slightly to give him more room and cringed as her stomach sent another sharp pain through her. The Shi'ido glanced up at Alexander once, but didn't show any outward sign of fear, anxiety, pain, or anything else she was feeling. It was like watching a zombie. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Hey come on, what is wrong i can try and help you." He reached over and tried to hold the girl now, he could feel the pain just as clear as if it were his own and he didn't like that. Did she get hurt worse than he thought... or was the drugs working against her now, did she really harm her lifespan that much that its possible this girl was dying right infront of him. "Hey come on now, focus on my voice, you are going to be ok."

Nyx Saranei

"My stomach feels like it's trying to digest itself," Nyx whined as she turned to look at him again. Her expression was still blank and her voice was fairly monotone. The Shi'ido was tired as well as in pain, but she had a feeling sleeping wouldn't be an easy thing to do right now. She had been on death sticks for a very long time, but being a Shi'ido she had a longer lifespan than most by far so it wasn't very apparent. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Ugh, why oh why did he have to help people. "Here, lay down, rest your head on my lap and elevate your feet. Ill have someone go and get a damp washcloth to put on your head to maybe help or something... i don't actually know if that will help but i saw it in a movie once so why not try it out." He smiled at her, scooting over to give her the room she needed to lay down on the couch. His head looking up at the ceiling and waiting.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx nodded and shifted into place like a puppy obeying it's master. She was getting to the point of being totally devoid of free will. The poor Shi'ido was starting to sink into what would be very bad, very painful withdrawal. It had been 6 hours since her last dose and after how long she had been using them her body couldn't go this long without them. The currently raven-haired girl whined softly as she clutched her knees to her chest once again. Her head was joining her stomach's painful assault on her senses now and single tear slid down her cheek. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Nyx Saranei

Nyx nodded and shifted into place like a puppy obeying it's master. She was getting to the point of being totally devoid of free will. The poor Shi'ido was starting to sink into what would be very bad, very painful withdrawal. It had been 6 hours since her last dose and after how long she had been using them her body couldn't go this long without them. The currently raven-haired girl whined softly as she clutched her knees to her chest once again. Her head was joining her stomach's painful assault on her senses now and single tear slid down her cheek. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Alexander looked at her face and sighed as he reached down to wipe away the tear. Soon after someone came with the warm wash cloth and not even knowing if it would actually help or not he put it on her forehead and started to sing a bit softly. His voice wasn't the best but it was low notes that he sang and no actual word. Simply the sound rather than a word to help the girl relax if he could.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx rocked back and forth a bit, feeling her head start to stop aching as she fell into a troubled sleep. She spent quite a few hours like that. Her body had shut down on itself to try and ease her descent into withdrawal. As the Shi'ido slept she started to sweat, a fever settling in as she did. Her stomach continued to ache and her head started to get even worse. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

He held her and and suddenly realized she was going through shock or something. He called quick for a med droid, or someone to help him, slowly lifting her up and heading that way as he needed to get this girl proper medical attention that he could not do himself. "Stay awake miss, things aren't going to be great if you die on me right?" Soon he reached the med droid the family kept on compound and laid her down on the table while the droid treated her and kept her from harming herself.

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Nyx Saranei

"I'm fine," Nyx mumbled, half asleep. The light was starting to hurt her eyes and she shut them tightly as they entered the small medical room the droid was usually in. She whined as Alexander set her down on a small cot. Her heart was racing and her entire body shook heavily. The withdrawal was getting rather bad and she still had 4 more hours before it peaked. The Shi'ido leaned over the side of the cot and vomited on the floor. So much for eating. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom