Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Day, Another Planet

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Ill clean that up, focus on her." He reached around for something to clean it up whild the droid kept her from going into a dangerous state as it administered a drug to calm down her body as well as watching her vitals for any abnormalities that didn't including the normal effects of withdrawl. Once the vomit was cleaned up though, he looked up and sighed as he wiped away any from her mouth. "You are gonna be ok."

Nyx Saranei

I Am Bigger Than My Problems
"I wanna die," she whispered, now back to blankly staring at the wall. The drug did nothing to dull the pain she was feeling. The poor Shi'ido whimpered softly and curled into a ball. She begged for someone to turn off the lights as she shook slightly. Her heart rate was still too fast and nausea was plaguing her. "This is why I didn't want to stop." [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Please don't say that, i promise that there is nothing that is going to happen to you, just hold on and things will be ok." His hand touched her shoulder as he smiled and looked at her. "Trust me, you will be ok, there is nothing for you to worry about. Im not going to let anything happen to you so just relax and know what i will be here to clean up your mess for you."

Nyx Saranei

Nyx merely shook her head and cried. She felt horrible. The pain was excruciating and she was crying now. The Shi'ido grabbed onto Alexander's hand and squeezed as tightly as she could to try and distract herself from the pain. Her knuckles were white from how hard she was gripping his hand. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

He sighed and watched the girl while he took a seat, eyes focusing on her and unmoving as he tilted his had to the side and kept her hair out of her face while wiping away tears. "Come on, you aren't going to die, just keep calm. If you were going to die i wouldn't be here..." He was smiling and soon Nyx's pain would slowly vanish, not from any drug or her pain lessening, but rather Alexander using his empathy to take on her pain as he himself started to cringe. "Oh.. god this hurts..." He still tried to smile though as he looked at her face.

Nyx Saranei

"This is why I need those death sticks.... I can't handle this," She whined, pleading with him to allow her to go back to her old ways. The drug addict was desperate, her pain had lessened considerably thanks to his efforts but it still hurt like hell. She uncurled a little and glanced up at him nervously. She wasn't shaking as badly anymore either, but her muscles still trembled slightly. Her right arm twitched every once in a while as well, but Nyx didn't seem to notice. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"S-s-shush... yo-you aare fine..." He smiled, and grimaced heavily as the pain was quite severe for him by taking it on. He couldn't take all of it, he was in no way ready to feel all of what she was feeling but he could take a great deal of the pain from her and instead feel it for her. With that he just smiled from where he sat, looking at her and in pain just as she is, letting the effects wear off before he would even consider stopping.

Nyx Saranei

"Why? W-why are you so determined to save me? Why do you care?" She asked, whimpering slightly as she shivered on the small cot she was resting on. The Shi'ido felt awful. She was nauseous again and although the pain was eased by him a bit, her body ached all over. It had been a day at most, the poor girl had 48 more hours of pain to go. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Because i do, now stop thinking so much and lay there so we can both get through this blasted pain. Please and thank you." His eyes ran over the walls of the place as he himself wanted to lay down but he could not get the pain out of him without this girl being hurt worse. So he remained silent from that point on and let his eyes drift to the side as he ignored the pain best he could and started counting down from a thousand. Hopefully it would lessen by the time he hit one.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx eventually fell into a troubled sleep again. She awoke at one point but was only conscious long enough to puke before passing out again. After a few hours of tossing and turning she managed to wake up again. Another twelve hours had passed while she was asleep. This left 36 more to go before she would be somewhat normal again. Her fever had resurfaced and she was beginning to develop bruises beneath her eyes as if she hadn't slept in days. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Alexander hadn't moved, same clothes, same seat, and a tray with some kind of food he was picking at as he looked up at her. "Hey there sleepy, finally got used to your pain... sorta. That last time you woke up was a real heavy hitter but im better now after eating myself." He pointed to a bucket beside him, where he had puked after seeing her do such. "Ya, gumdrops and ice cream all around no?"

Nyx Saranei

"My head hurts, and it's way too bright in here," she whined, sitting up slowly. She was shaking and an intense wave of pain washed over her as she moved. It had only been a few hours, but you could see the Shi'ido had dropped a few pounds from the withdrawal. She looked at his small plate of food and immediately threw up again. No food for her today it seemed. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Alexander barely held back his own seeing her do that and stood up, moving over to lay her back down and sighing as he placed a hand on her head and started doing as the droid had showed him several times to keep her body from going too far into shock or the danger zone. His hands gliding over her forehead as he smiled. "Come on now, you are almost through this, you can hold on ill be right here beside you." He smiled at her and went to sit back down.

Nyx Saranei

"What happens when I'm better? What do you want from me as a repayment?" she mumbled, throwing a hand over her eyes to hide from the light. She was tempted to shift into a kitten again, but in her current state it probably wouldn't end well. The Shi'ido closed her eyes, but made sure it was obvious that she was still listening for his response. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He reached over and knocked out all but a tiny light he need to see, his mouth moving to answer her. "You misunderstand my actions miss, i dont do this for money or for debt. I do this because i feel the suffering of others, i know what you go through and i want to help you so that you will never feel this way ever again... without those killing drugs. You see, i walk through those streets, day after day, and all i feel is pain, suffering, and sorrow. But there is hope and happiness out there too, and for every person i help, that is one less broken soul."

Nyx Saranei

"How noble. But no one does anything like this for free. You must want something," She replied, sounding quite cynical this time. The Shi'ido had grown up on the streets where everything had a price, and no matter it was you paid it, even if it meant doing... unpleasant things. Nyx was far from innocent, she would be prepared to pay whatever price he asked of her. She wondered if he was into girls of his own species or if he preferred more exotic women. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Just be quiet and stop making your pain worse please, its hard enough to k-" Then he sensed a different emotion and blinked as he looked down at her and double checked what he felt before turning red faced instantly as he shook his head and tripped backwards, landing flat on his ass. "I uh no i... look really, i dont uh... its not that... i uh.. you... oh look the door." He tried to stand up as he was red faced like no tomorrow and his hands were touching eachother nervously until he got out of that room and just leaned against the wall in the hall.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx laughed and then immediately began coughing. Laughter probably wasn't a good idea right now but the situation was just too funny. She calmed down and resumed lying on her side in pain with her hand over her eyes.

"Okay, okay I believe you. You can come back now!" she called hoping he was still nearby. As much as she hated her current situation, she didn't want to be alone. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He poked his head back in, still a bit red as he looked over to the side of the room and mutttered out a few words. "Uh so ya.... dont worry about any form of debt, im doing this to help you and that is it." He sighed and looked over to the side of the room again before straightening up and leaning back on the couch in the room. "How about we both get some shut eye, see you in the morning loose lips." He smiled at her and looked up at eh ceiling as his eyes drifted closed.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx nodded and tried to sleep some more as well. She had alot of trouble forcing herself to fall asleep, but after a few hours she managed to sink into the dark abyss of sleep. Her dreams were far from pleasant and she awoke a few more times through out the night to puke. The poor Shi'ido felt awful, but sleep was a nice escape from the pain. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom