Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Day, Another Planet

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Its called decency... i suggest you learn some if you are going to use a human body because to tell you the truth i really do not appreciate a naked girl running around just because she had the bright idea that her host was going to just let her..." He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around to look at nyx before sighing. "Well. Atleast i wont have to explain it to many people if it happened but please do refrain from letting it happen."

Nyx Saranei

I Am Bigger Than My Problems
"I'll try to control myself I swear, but my clothes have a habit of falling off around cute boys like you," she purred, smirking as she did so. Nyx wasn't lying when she said he was cute, but her aim at this point was more to unsettle him than anything else. The cat-like Shi'ido enjoyed playing games with people, and this was too grand of an opportunity to pass up. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Sly as a cat i see has come to include your own habits." He sighed and turned to look at the bookshelves and just rubbed his forehead while he stood there. "You know... you are going to get me into trouble with someone sooner or later if you act like that." He said without his eyes staring over to the side as he ran a hand through the files he had there. "So, i assume that means you are sticking around there Nyx?"

Nyx Saranei

"If you want me too. It's not exactly like I have anywhere else I can go, but if you don't want me to stay I won't," Nyx replied, glancing around the room. She was wearing the clothes Alexander had given her to borrow. The Shi'ido glanced down at them and frowned a bit. She would need to get clothes of her own, once she found a way to make a bit of money. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"You are glad to stay as long as you need, im not around all the time anyways so someone needs to occupy my place here." He grinned at her as he walked around and thought about the walls and the things inside the room with him. He enjoyed it all sure enough but there was always something more that could be done or thought about in this world. And it was a curious thought that left him standing there looking around.

Nyx Saranei

"You'd let a formerly drug addicted stranger stay in your home, even when you aren't in it? You humans are strange, you know that?" Nyx replied, grinning at him a bit. She ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around. The Shi'ido felt bad having no way to pay him back for all his help. She noticed the room was a bit of a mess and smirked again. Within minutes the playful, cat-like girl was working on cleaning the place up, putting books back on shelves, and even putting those books in alphabetical order. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom