Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Cantina meeting

Anna Song

A
"Really? Oh my... Hehe. Okay. ...I'll just be normal then. No need to try anything a Zeltron might do. Right?"

Anna smirked and blushed at the thought. They could just enjoy the night for what it was. Two women. Two friends. Together.

They pulled to a white villa apartment complex nearer the beach. The iron gate was beautifully molded and the midnight lanterns pressed a soft glow against the stone walkway. Leading the two women up to Anna's door. And inside.

"Well. Welcome to my little beach house. ...Hehe. Just kidding. It's a friends. But he never uses it. So I drop by from time to time and stay the night. He doesn't mind."

Anna moved to the bar and slowly took off her dress. Letting it slip and fall onto the floor. Leaving her to kick of her shoes and turn around. Guarded only by the smallest of undergarments. Nearly naked. She grabbed a bottle of wine and nodded to [member="Echo Kora"] ,

"Join me on the couch for a drink?" *wink*

Echo's eyes would flutter open with the first light of dawn her arms would be wrapped around her angel of beauty not wanting to let go she would crawl over on top of her and kiss her gently just enough to wake her up "Good morning sleeping beauty."

[member="Anna Song"]

Anna Song

A
Anna swept her arms across the silken white sheets and smiled into [member="Echo Kora"] 's eyes. Slowly rousing herself slowly from a perfectly wonderful slumber.

"Mmm... Good morning. Hey there."

Anna embraced the woman next to her and let the sheets swirl all around. Turning their bed into a sea of swirling colors. White and bronze. Flush cheeks and soft furs. Then she threw herself overtop her great pillows and sighed with relaxation. Ahhh... Amazing.

"Mmm... How did you sleep? ...Ooo. What time is it? Mm."

Anna Song

A
Anna pulled herself into [member="Echo Kora"] 's arms. Pushing, tugging, struggling to kiss her deeply. Using the Force to show Echo how much she wanted her. Desiring her new lover to know just how much she really loved last night. Mmm. ...And then she broke the seal on their lips and fluttered kisses with her eyes.

"The pleasure. Was all mine."

A moment become two and two became three. Just holding each other. Gliding over a sea of white silk.

Then the moment faded into day and Anna released their embrace. Slithering over to the edge of the bed and gathering up her clothing below. Picking up the bits and pieces of the morning and slowly getting dressed.

"I have to travel this week. ...Work being work. But I'd love to see you again? Are you free sometime this weekend?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom