Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Cantina meeting

Echo had been through a great day and she decided to make it end in the only way she knew how. With some drinks with friends. Echo would change into her best dress and head for her favorite nightclub. She would order a drink and wait

21127-1000x1000.jpg

[member="Anna Song"]

Anna Song

A
Anna was ready for a time to unwind and let loose. So she dressed to impress and headed down to the bar. Her favorite place was already too busy though. So she decided to head to the club instead.

Inside she smiled at the mood lighting and the awesome beats. This would be exactly what she needed tonight. She took a minute to look around for familiar faces then hit the dance floor.

"Hey? Can I join you?"

She asked another group of girls. Maybe they were [member="Echo Kora"] 's friends.

"Sure!"

The girls offered. So Anna started dancing with the other girls.

Anna Song

A
"Hey!"

All of the girls would reply. Anna was dancing but happy to reply as well,

"Hey hey!"

[member="Echo Kora"] didn't have any eyes but that didn't bother Anna. Anna was half-mermaid anyway. If you looked close enough you could see the tiny scales on the back of her neck. Anna was here to dance and have a good time anyway. So just kept on moving her feet to the music's sick beat.

Anna Song

A
"Woo. Boy."

Anna was loving it but starting to get tired. Mermaids love heels, but gosh. Dancing in them takes some stamina. She wasn't a dancer like [member="Echo Kora"]

"I'll be back. Love and kisses gals."

Song smiled and finally took a break. Wiping her brow and blinking her twin set of eyelids. She needed a drink. So she headed to the bar for something to wash her away.

"Lemonwater and a Dirty Vanya. Thanks."

Anna Song

A
Anna cooled herself off and enjoyed the down time. Dancing was great but it reminded her that she didn't have any real friends onworld. She needed to fix that, but just wasn't sure how.

As she contemplated that remark something else came to mind. The girl on the dance floor. [member="Echo Kora"] . The one who she'd be close to earlier. Echo was a Force User. Anna could feel it.

"Oh? I wonder why I didn't notice that before?"

Anna took another drink and watched Echo with some renewed interested. She was quickly becoming the most interesting person in the club.

Anna Song

A
Anna gave a happy smirk and approached [member="Echo Kora"] at the counter,

"Hey there. ...Boy, you were great out there? Where did you learn to do that?"

It was clear Anna was a fan.

Anna Song

A
Anna smirked.

"But for a Miralan though? Surly it must be a very hard dance to learn when you have no eyes? Hehe. I mean... How does one see, yes?"

She decided to pretend she didn't know how that worked. Just to see what [member="Echo Kora"] would say.

Anna Song

A
The Force! Anna knew it.

"You can use the Force too! Wow. That's amazing!"

Anna perked up and offered her hand to [member="Echo Kora"],

"Hi there. I'm Anna Song. Jedi Apprentice. ...What's your name?"

Anna Song

A
Anna smiled and blushed deeply,

"You're beautiful. If I might say so. ...But uh. Do you come here often? This is my first time. Hehe."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Anna Song

A
Anna blushed even deeper. She'd never flirted with a Miralan before.

"Well, you're quite good at it. Is... Um. Is dancing what you do for a hobby? Because you seem like you could be a professional to me. Hehe."

When Anna was nervous she had trouble thinking of what to say. Best to just keep it simple. No rush, right? ....Oh dear. Her cheeks were flushed.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Anna Song

A
Anna seemed to hold back a wonderful smile. She was feeling so fuzzy right now. [member="Echo Kora"] was so close. She liked it.

"Oh. ...Well. Hehe. I can tell. How do you stay in such good shape? ...I mean. You seem to be in really good shape. It's quite lovely."

Anna twirled her fingers around Echo's. Lightly. Playfully. With a long gentle touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom