Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Cantina meeting

Anna Song

A
Anna's cheeks could not get any redder. Especially for a mermaid.

"Oh... Oh well, you know... Really? Lovely? Oh my, thank you."

Anna took a step closer. Lowering her voice to something like a whisper. Looking at [member="Echo Kora"] with something passionate in her eyes.

"Would you... Erm. Would you like to dance with me Miralan?"

Song picked up her drinks and motioned them to an empty table nearby. They could leave their stuff there in private and move out onto the dance floor. If Echo desired it.

Anna Song

A
"Oh! Of course. Pardon me. I can't even the humans straight around here. Hehe."

Anna put down her glass and then pulled [member="Echo Kora"] close to her. Face to face, while gliding her thin arms around Echo's neck. Playing with the hair at the base of her neck. Then she began a slow dance. Swaying her hips from side to side. Dancing as if she and Echo were the only two women in the world right now.

"Can I ask you a question Echo?"

Anna blushed. Wondering if what she was thinking was appropriate or not.

Anna Song

A
Anna just noticed how different they were in hieght now. Song was almost nine inches taller than Echo. Thank goodness Anna wasn't wearing heels. It would have seemed harsh to be so tall.

Still. She didn't mind. [member="Echo Kora"] was a stunning beauty. Warm and free. She loved being in her company. It made Anna feel safe and flirty. It was great to be dancing too. It made Anna smile and close her eyes.

"Do you like girls?"

Echo would look up at the stunning angel of beauty that was Anna and as she asked her the question Echo would flash her one of her award winning single dimpled smile and said "Yes I love girls."

[member="Anna Song"]

Anna Song

A
Anna's eyes beamed. She really had found a new friend.

Anna let her thumbs glide underneath [member="Echo Kora"] 's jaw line. Slowly turning around and placing her lower body against Echo's warm dress. Running her hands over the other woman's hands. Guiding Echo's palms. Lingering on her fingers. Letting the other woman wash over her. Letting her hands touch anything she wanted to touch. All, as she softly swayed in the other woman's arms.

"I like girls too."

This was a private dance.

Anna Song

A
Anna turned around slowly now. Letting her arms slide past one another. Pulling [member="Echo Kora"] close to her. So very close. Now their hips were touching. Swaying past one another, with just the slightest touch of fabric. Anna leaned into her partner now. Letting the motion take both of them away. Letting their dresses do the talking.

"Hi..."

Anna whispered. Fluttering her eyes and letting her hips guide her partner's.

"...Would you like to sit down and share a drink with me? Anymore dancing and I think I'll melt into you. Hehe."

Anna Song

A
Anna slipped into her seat and gave [member="Echo Kora"] a warm smile. She was very much enjoying the company of the other woman. This was turning into a perfect night.

"Wow. I'll say it again girl. ...You are a wonderful dancer. Hehe. Soft and free. Sexy and smooth. Oh wow. It's really special to be in your arms. I love it. I'm shivering just thinking about us. Hehe."

Anna took a sip of her drink and leaned back in her chair. Letting out a long sigh. Ahhhh... Now this was living. Wow.

Anna Song

A
"Hehe."

Anna gave [member="Echo Kora"] a wink and bit her bottom lip. Shaking her hips with a stir of her glass. Teasing the other woman with thought's of delight.

"Do you have a dance partner? ...I mean. You're so beautiful I just thought... You know? Is there another girl in your life?"

She didn't want to take Echo home if she was already taken. I mean. Anna wasn't about to steal another person's dance partner, ya know.

Anna Song

A
"And how about dance partners?.."

Anna gave a wiry smirk and played with her long blonde hair.

"...Would you. Like to come back to my place?"

Together they could make this perfect night, theirs.

Anna Song

A
Anna stood up and left the cash on the table. Pushing their drinks aside, Anna took [member="Echo Kora"] 's hand and led her out into the night. They walked to Anna's speeder and she offered her new friend a lift. Turning to her and pulling Echo close,

"Hey. ...Mm. Would you like to ride with me or did you bring your own car? ...Here. Here is my address. If you want to meet me there, ya know?"

Seperate cars? Or would did midnight divas share a seat for two.

Anna Song

A
"Okay, great!"

Anna opened the door for [member="Echo Kora"] and gently let her new friend into the car. Then she went around and hoped into the driver's seat. Pulling up the dash and listening to the engire roar to life. Soon they were off into the dark streets. Letting the nightlife swing past them with every flashing yellow light.

Anna put her hand on Echo's as they sat together. Slowly braiding their fingers together. Touching her fingertips so gently. Enjoying even the smallest kiss of their passing wrists.

"Have you ever been with someone who can use the Force, Echo? Hehe. ...It can change things a bit, ya know. Make your feelings more intense. Make your heartbeat just a little faster. Connect you to the other person deeper. ...Like sharing a dream together."

Anna smiled and squeezed her friend's hand.

"My Master taught me how to open myself up like that. To share myself with someone new. ...Is this your first time with another Jedi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom