Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Battle of Anzat [TSE vs SJO]

Anzat_Skirmish.png
The Battle of Anzat
The Silver Jedi Order vs The Sith Empire
[member="Stephanie Swail"]

All was quiet. The moon was rising on the planet of Anzat, many civilians beginning to lay down to rest. A bird made a noise out in the distance before everything fell silent once again. The few lights that were twinkling in the distance began to shut off as families began to sleep. Some of the larger cities would stand out in the darkness but much of the planet would soon be engulfed in the blackness.

The roar of an engine would soon break the silence. The Sith Order had arrived. The once beautiful night sky of Anzat would be replaced with lots of grey as The Sith Empire began to lower the battle cruisers into the atmosphere of Anzat. Some civilians would sleep through it, many would be woken by the strange noises. Those who slept through it would unknowingly soon be under the control of The Sith Empire.

The Sith Empire had arrived for one reason. The Sith Empire needed an outpost, a place to launch troops from on the forward lines. The Anzat civilians were not ready to give in to The Sith Empire however, they chose to fight back. They launched a resistance against The Sith Empire, they chose to fight against those who had attempted to occupy them and use the planet that they had once called home as a place to launch soldiers. The resistance however was short lived, slaughtered in hours by the reign of The Sith Empire.

The planet was chaos. Those who had woken and were not involved in the fighting were trying to flee, break past The Sith Empire battle cruisers. Many of them wouldn't make it. Those who would make it were on the hunt for assistance, they needed to get help to free the planet they called home from the grasp of the evil Sith Empire. Those who remained on the planet would become but tools for The Sith Empire.

Much of the main fleet would leave over the next week. Many civilians chose to fall in line to protect themselves and family members whom they didn’t want to lose. They fell in line to protect family members that they refused to lose. Anyone who chose to rebel would find themselves dead within minutes. Those members of The Sith Empire who chose to stay had the planet under a tight fisted grip.

One young boy escaped. He fled to Kashyyyk to recieve help from the wookies. There he would encounter The Silver Jedi Order. This young boy would inform The Silver Jedi Order of the true extent of the damage that The Sith Empire were causing to the planet that he had once called home. He would inform them of what had happened, the full story instead of what was going around the holonet.

Other members of the Anzat would flee to different corners of the galaxy. Many would never return home for fear of what The Sith Empire would do them, for fear of what The Sith Empire would do to family members. People were scared, and many were rightfully scared. The Sith Empire were truly scary, they had taken lives before and they would do it again.

The Silver Jedi were the group that responded to the crisis on Anzat. It was one week after the occupation of Anzat, many members of The Sith Empire who had remained on the planet were just rising from their slumber. Many hadn't slept, training through the night to learn more about the Dark Side of the force, to learn more about the Sith.

There was a young acolyte who would sense the arrival of The Silver Jedi Order. He would report this to his master who wouldn't believe him. The young acolyte would be shunned by his master, for what reason did The Silver Jedi Order have to bother The Sith Empire? Little did this man, the master of this acolyte know that he should of listened to the young acolyte, he should of trusted in him.

He, obviously wasn’t the only one who sensed a disturbance. Many members of The Sith Empire sensed the arrival of The Silver Jedi Order however many chose to sit on what they felt. Many of them truly believed that it wouldn’t happen, that The Silver Jedi Order were too weak to attempt to fight against the might of The Sith Empire, the group that had burned Thyferra only months prior. The common belief was that even if The Silver Jedi Order tried to liberate Anzat, they’d be swatted aside. They were powerless to free the planet from the rule of The Sith Empire.

By the time they realised that The Silver Jedi Order had actually arrived and were ready to fight, it was too late to stop the ground soldiers from invading the planet. For hours, The Sith Empire built up defenses to try and secure the planet from The Silver Jedi. For hours, The Sith Empire shouted orders towards the Anzat civilians, tried to rally them, get them to fight. They wouldn't, the civilians would side with The Silver Jedi Order.

The Battle of Anzat had begun.

Kilrys Serccci

K
Kilrys was greatly disappointed with his species. Anzat were never really fans of the Light Side, so to see them pitifully fight the army of the Sith, it was a shame. These were not his ancestors, these Anzat were weak and pathetic. There needed to be a new ruler of them, train them back into the once more, deadliest Asassins the galaxy had ever seen. Cowards ran away from the fight, he spat on the ground. It angered him that so many of his species were cowards or nothing more than fodder for the soldiers.

He wandered through the streets of the city, patroling in case there was to be any signs of rebellion. His proboscises flickered angrily and hungrily, his dark red eyes scanning the horizon for signs of trouble. He wanted trouble, just so he could make a scene and show the people of this city what an Anzat should behave. They should serve the Dark, fight with the shadows. Not coward in Light and weaken themselves. No Jedi would accept their hunger, their need to feast on soup. It was something only the Dark Side embraced and assisted with.

Perhaps his species would understand that now they were the Sith Empire's citizens.

Imperium walked among the rubble of Anzat. Those foolish Jedi thought they could match the Empire?

Never.

These people didn't put much of a fight. They fought with what they had, but it wasn't enough. The first to fall learned the hard way. But at least their suffering was quick.

What angered Imperium most however, was that he was the one who proposed the invasion of Anzat to the council, yet he wasn't given command. He, a Dark Lord, was only leading a small group of Acolytes.. It made him angry.

But Anger, made him stronger. He looked to the moon and smirked.

"What a beautiful night for a massacre."

Anzat
Ground Side

Aidan had never been one for huge battles. Oh, he had shown up if the pay was good enough, certainly, but he had never liked it. Now, he wasn't getting paid at all. His previous self would have spit upon him for this. As he stood upon the ridge overlooking an Anzat village, his musing made him crack a slight smile. He had never been one for philosophical musings before a possible battle, but like many things, death had changed that. He was getting older, now. Might as well embrace the changes that came with age.

With a sigh, he checked his belt, where his lightsaber hung. A simple thing, nothing special, besides his sentimental value. He had never been one for flashy weapons, even in the day. His orange blade would be enough. With a sigh, he began to descend from the hill and his ship, towards the village. He was to liberate these Anzat, no matter what stood in his way. The innocent had to survive.

[member="Mythos"]

Anzat
Atmosphere
Black Squadron

Black One, known officially as Captain Kira Jax, came out of hyperspace in atmosphere above Anzat. She had never really heard of the world before, all she knew was that the Sith wanted it. That meant it was essentially her job to make sure they couldn't have it without a hell of a fight. And of course, that meant the rest of Black Squadron was there, along for the ride.

"Alright, people, here we go. Keep it tight. We gotta get groundside and soften up those defenses. I don't wanna see no civvie casualties, neither. If the shot ain't clean, ya don't take it. Clear?"

If there was one thing Kira would not be having in her squadron, it was civilian casualties. Not now, not ever. Not if it could be avoided. They weren't the bad guys, no matter how uncomfortable some of the speeches from the big cheeses made her.

She locked her S-foils in attack position, powering her X-Wing forward, ready to tuck and roll. Black Squadron had arrived.

[member="Angel"], [member="Synthia Fellstarr"], [member="Chaff"], [member="Callum Rioux"], [member="Dalo Darmal"], [member="Arix Askrima"] (Feel free to join if u wanna, if u don't, no biggie. Luv u my precious blacks.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueqKtype7Kk​
Hyperspace
Stealthed Out Droch-class Boarding Pod
Laira sat in the tiny ship quietly going over her gear while the ship prepared to exit hyperspace. The little Boarding Pod was little more than an old refurbished CIS Droch that a few Resistance Engineers had rigged with a one use cloaking device and an Individual Field Disruptor with the warning 'don't be careful, just smash into em' to the squad going in to battle in the little thing.

Her hands brushed over her two guns, a QQ-4RD Carbine and her Grav-Pistol holstered beside her. Spear was sheathed across her back beneath her blast vest almost completely concealed, and her new suit was nice and form-fitting black. RESINT had identified them a target and provided the group with simple orders to cause chaos and havoc in the attacking forces with only the small handful of resources they had at their disposal. Not ideal conditions for attempting to down a leviathan ship, but more had been done with far less and far fewer.

Her grey eyes looked at the others in the boarding ship with her, a man she did not know from Corellia. One of the Green Jedi Order's most decorated warriors @Julius Sedair would be pulling operational lead for the group. His time with the Galactic Alliance and Corellian League made him the perfect candidate for leading suicide missions like this one. It would just be another chance at a bloodstripe for the likes of him. In the young princess's mind he probably considered it like any other mission, not even realizing how likely it was that they died.

And beside her, [member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] was there. The other redhead was here from Firemane to look cute and inspire Laira with that while burning as many Sith Troopers and things as was physically possible, wanton destruction approved while within the hull of the the Battle Cruiser they were targeting. The redhead smiled at Elpsis, "Don't forget hun, whoever brings it down pays for dinner when we get back."

The other, another Firemane Witch, was a grey Togruta [member="Shamira Karuto"] who would be assisting the group's assault. Four against a battle cruiser? Not good odds. Not good at all.

Progflaw99

"Non-member worlds aren't our responsibility."
"We're spread too thin as is, we can't repel a fleet of that magnitude!"
"We have to think about the people of Anzat"
"There's more at stake here than just the Anzatis"
"What about the Jedi, reports state there are Sith involved."
"This is a Jedi problem, not ours."
0CL6vp7.png

The words echoed in his mind, eyes blankly staring out from the small entrance to the caverns. From here his view was limited but he knew what the city looked like. Anzat had been the victim of a ravaging, the untold hordes of The Sith Empire descending upon the world as locust to a field of grain. Like a plague they had blot out the sun with their vessels, Sith and their soldiers laying claim to the world, or so he thought. The Trade Council had heard of the event only hours after it had happened, and yet they dragged their feet, deliberating. It left a sour taste in the Knight's mouth, his eyes flashing with a brief moment of anger. The Mara-Perlemian Trade Council had been formed to protect against exactly this sort of scenario, a guaranteed response levied as a perk of belonging to the Trade Council. And yet the forces of the TCAF remained in their berths. Due process. Though typically a judicial term, they had spat it back at Mathias as if it somehow justified their inaction. Where the government deliberated, the Trade Council Order would act.

The Jedi had moved quickly, dispatching a handful of their trusted towards Anzat in a rush. *It wasn't enough.* he thought. By the time they'd arrived the Sith had arrived in great number, fleeing pockets of resistance slowly but surely capitulating to the superior forces of the enemy. It was in that moment of fluctuation that Mathias and his cadre had arrived, managing to evacuate a fair number of people to a nearby cave system, nearly one hundred men, women, children... *But now what...* he wondered. The escape had been hurried, the Jedi doing their best to cloak themselves and the victims of this crime - so far they had managed to avoid detection, the caverns dark and deep. It wasn't a permanent solution but it had worked, at least initially, but as time crept onward supplies and food had become a problem. They didn't have the firepower to strike Sith hardpoints, but they needed food at a level that wasn't sustainable by hunting. *were between a rock and a hard place.* he thought dryly.

With a sigh, he turned away from the brief exposure to the light of the outside, descending once more into the deeper parts of the cave. He passed several soldiers, Anzati defense forces, or what remained of them. Here they were safe - at least for the moment. Their situation was far from good however, a shortage of food and clean water was slowly eating away at them, the Jedi himself having fasted for the last day so that the others could eat. He was restless. Soon enough they would have to do something, this wasn't sustainable. A discussion would need to be had by those Jedi of the Trade Council, effectively grounded they needed to decide on a course of action. It was with that purpose he arrived in the largest of the cavernous chambers, catching the attention of his fellow Jedi with a gentle and obscure manipulation of the Force. They would have to discuss their courses of action. Unfortunately, their options were steadily decreasing in number.

[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] | [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Icarus Volcata"]
Edit Note: After doing some preliminary research on Anzat and the native population, narrative for Mathias' storyline (and co) has changed slightly. No longer are they helping native Anzatis (Who would much rather use FU's as food, I believe the term is 'tasty soups') but instead assisting the victims of a civilian transport vessel chased by the Sith Empire (Or rather herded by the oncoming fleet) and crash landed on the surface. These are the survivors Mathias and the others are currently protecting in the caves. This will be reflected in all further posts :)

[member="Laira Vereen"]

"Wait...whoever makes the big bang has to pay for dinner?" Elpsis made a face. Another day, another skirmish. Presumably our heroines would get shot at and blow stuff up. Well, hopefully. For a change, this one was not writing a stoic popsicle or a nihilistic Terminatrix. No, this time they were writing someone who could actually emote and did not talk 'frostily', 'icily' or 'flatly' all the time. Now that this writer has spent a minor paragraph throwing shade at things, we shall have some actual content in this post.

Presumably.

Anyhow, Elpsis was tagging along with her BFF Laira Vereen and some other intrepid freedom fighters. For truth, justice and the Corellian way! Or something like that. She sat in the boarding pod alongside Laira, clad in her rather archaic looking, but effective phrik armour. Said armour bore no insignia of rank, emblems or other means of identification. Her lightsabre rested on her belt, and she'd brought a bolter, a sonic, a magnetic revolver, and some explosives. Above all, she had fire - and faith. Speaking of faith...

"Great White Wolf, blessed mother and guardian, whose voice I hear in the winds, and who gave me the breath of life, hear me.
You, whose fur warms me and whose teeth protect me from evil.
You, from whose loving care I receive nourishment and who endows me with the great gift.
You, who raised me from great distress and made me see the divine feminine.
For I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me see the beauty of your creation and never think myself above it.
Make my hands respect the thing you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Help me seek pure thought and act with the intention of helping others.
Help me find compassion without empathy overwhelmning me.
Make my wise so that I may understand the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
Make me strong, not to be greater than my sisters, but to fight the evil wrought by the Black Wolf.
So when life fades, as the fading, my spirit may traverse the void and find peace in your eternal forest without shame.
And I beseech you to shield my companions from the darkness."

The blind redhead chanted softly. She did not raise her voice too much, since there might be atheists here. "There, she'll keep us safe. You take me to such nice places, babe."

"Understood, Black Leader," the robotic tone of Arix's vocoder chimed in on the Resistance's encrypted channel, "We're with you."

Adjusting his grip on the flight stick in front of him several millimeters, the ex-Rogue frowned to himself when the X-Wing jostled back at him. These Alderaanian designs were trickier to get used to than the older model Sprite-class he was familiar with from the Alliance. Simply being in the cockpit again reminded him of his old squad mates, and the memory was bittersweet. They had no idea if he was even alive or dead, he had been officially listed as missing in action after Thyferra, but it was ultimately better this way. He was of most use to this newly grown Resistance if their enemies couldn't trace back his identity so easily, a tangible ghost.

"Second flight, prepare to lock S-foils in attack position," promoted to lieutenant due to his extensive combat experience, he wasn't used to doing so much talking on mission or at all really, "Follow my lead, and stay with your wingman."

Because of his no nonsense attitude, quiet demeanor, and robotic precision at the seat of a starfighter, he had earned the callsign Droid flying for the Wild Knights. Back when he had been a Jedi, back when he had still been able to feel the Force. But Thyferra had changed him, in more ways than just the one, and once more he was thrust into a position of leadership. He was determined not to let his squadron down almost as much as he was determined to exact vengeance upon the Sith.

[member="Kira Jax"] and first flight would be focused primarily on softening up hostile defenses planetside, while Black Five and his flight would be focused on countering enemy interceptors. They were the first line of defense should Black Squadron come under fire from enemy TIEs.

"Copy that one."

A quick response, short and sweet was all that Black Four gave. With the flick of a switch his S-Foil's locked into attack position and he raced after [member="Kira Jax"]. 'F3 made a quip about him having toned down his COM chatter, and went on to remark that he hoped Chaff could manage what they were about to get into. It almost seemed like the droid was concerned, almost.

He didn't know much about Anzat or its people outside of the horror stories passed around by some of the Resistance members, they spoke of vampiric people who preyed on others to liquidate and consume their brain. They sounded wholly malicious and like they'd be practically jumping to join the ranks of the Sith Empire, but for what little Chaff could remember, he knew not to pass sweeping judgement on people. Every life had value, that he knew, but he also knew the necessity to take life did arise.

He kept in tight formation with the rest of first flight, [member="Arix Askrima"] and second flight undoubtly close behind. They all shared the same goal, the same mind, to protect the galaxy from tyrants like the Sith. How good it was to be among friends.

The one faction Mythos himself would never raise his blade against was unequivocally The Silver Jedi order. Jedi Master [member="Nima Tann"], The Silver Shadow [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and her husband Grandmaster [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] had granted the silver jedi order not only Mythos' respect but the honor of his blade and actions... but they had thrown in their towel with the Galactic Alliance on multiple occasions, that could not be allowed to stand. A Message needed to be clearly sent to the members of the silver jedi and everyone else from one sith lord.

Ally with the Galactic Alliance and be condemned to the same fate that they will.

He arrived with a shuttle made from the broken parts of ancient ships scavenged from the shipwrecked remains that orbited Ankhypt. This world was another war skirmish for the Sith Empire, another assured victory in his eyes and nothing more. The Sith Empire would not ever meet any roadblock strong enough to stop them unless the Army of Light were to unite after hundreds of years...

That would not happen at this time, Mythos believed firmly it would never happen. Acts like Korriban, Atrisia and Balmorra just to say a few would isolate the jedi from each other and before they realized that unity would be their only salvation it would already be too late.

Here was the Anzat village, Mythos' mission? Kill the civilians with extreme prejudice and if there was any who were force sensitive utilize the power of the book that hug from his belt and force walk their essence from their bodies, absorbing their power into his own. Death had changed him... honor was something he could not longer afford, something he would never again go out of his way to uphold. Intel said there was a force user here, the force also swirled around the area... but something was off. The force signature he was sensing was powerful, old and refined not what he was expecting, he was expecting a nobody...

A dual lightsaber hug from his belt, crimson red blade of the sith, that and the book were his only weapons. As he walked into the village and the civilians began to scatter in panic Mythos began to kill.

[member="Aidan Moonrunner"]​

In Umbris Potestas Est
​SPESS, THE FINAL FRONTIER
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF A WORN OUT BATTLESHIP LEADING AN EQUALLY WORN OUT FLEET OF OTHER SHIPS INTO ORBIT
Well, along with some modernized ships

-

The ​Ablution​ jumped into orbit, the two kilometer long Pluton-class battleship's weapons ready for battle. Vanessa had gathered a motley group of Sith vessels together, mostly drawn from the salvage yards where they were in the process of being refitted - or scrapped. Massassi-class corvettes, a mainstay of the original Sith Empire's fleet, were among the cocktail of vessels, along with a pair of Legacy-class heavy cruisers, stored away in the wake of the Omega Protectorate's dissolution and never delivered. Three Guardian-class assault monitors joined the fray as well, along with an Attrition-II light Star Destroyer(the newest ship in the fleet) and a Resolute-class supercarrier.

"Now I know how Daala felt. And we don't even have metal-crystal phase shifters this time, do we?" She sighed. "Alright. Launch fighters and wait for my signal to engage. We want to take them out at range, but I'd prefer not to put too much stress on these vessels. They're already old enough." They located themselves in orbit over the main battlefield, fighters of various types - Sith and otherwise - launched from the hangar bay. She did have a plan on call if the pendulum swung in her favor and the Silvers planned on backing out, but for now, there was no need to do such. Vanessa chose this moment to comm the Sith forces already engaging themselves in the battle.

​"To any allied forces on the surface - this is the Void Irregular Fleet. We have secured a defensive position over the battlefield and are currently launching fighters in preparation to repel the Silver assault. Currently we can afford to direct a minimal number of fighters to reinforce air superiority and provide ground strikes. One of our hypervelocity guns can also provide orbital strike capabilities on enemy targets should such be requested. Be advised that our support may be minimalized.depending on how well we fare against the Silver fleet.

​Now let's give them hell."

[member="Darth Imperium"] [member="Kilrys Serccci"] [member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]

Gonna be focusing on this one with Callum. I'll post with Jyn when stuff occurs

The Resistance
Black Squadron - Black Twelve
R4 gave a polite little beep from behind him. The droid had survived the clash at Canto Bight and would be joining Callum once again as they resisted the dark in the galaxy. This time they would be assisting The Silver Jedi Order in the liberation of Anzat from The Sith Empire. The Resistance was resisting, it was almost fun when it was put that specific way.

"Yeah, I know buddy"

The R4 droid gave a little reply as Callum shook his head. The droid needed to trust him more, Callum wouldn't get them killed. In many ways, he thanked The First Order for the training that they provided him. He'd learned much during his time in the academy and he was finding that his training was coming in useful during his time in The Resistance, his time in the group who wanted to free the galaxy from evil.

His finger drifted over the controls. They weren't familar to him yet but they were more familar than many of the newer model X-wings that The Resistance was offering. He prefered the older models, they were more accurate than the newer models anyway. Safety was probably useful, being able to fly an X-Wing over shooting it was probably the best idea.

He opened a communication channel, a secure channel shared by Black Squadron just as the orders came through from Black Leader, his boss and his comrade. She wasn't his friend, not at all but she was growing on him, as were many members of Black Squadron, those he trusted with his life. He depended on them to save his life during battle.

Like they were about to go into.

"Black Twelve copies. R4, direct power to weapons"

Shamira Karuto

Burn the past - Heal the future
[SIZE=12pt]There was no doubt about it at this point. The most dangerous about this who incursion was the deathtrap they were currently riding on. At least that’s what the Togruta thought as the four boarder’s pod shook with each outside explosion. Shamria knew they were cloaked, but there was no shaking the feeling that it would take one well-placed turbolaser to decimate their ship and leave them all in the cold, dark, empty vastness of space.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And Togrutas couldn’t survive in space.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Laira and Elpsis’s little banter caught her attention momentarily, pulling her eyes from the procured blaster rifle the Resistance had managed to attain through some backchannel negotiations. Her DL-44 was strapped tightly onto the outside of her right thigh. And like Laira, Shamira wore a black stealth suit with the hood folded back. It was obvious the pair were close friends. Shamira had met the redhead warrior before, but the two other forcers in the pod were completely unknown to her. And she didn’t know whether Elpsis’s prayer was supposed to unnerve her or make her feel better. It wasn’t important enough to ask about for now, so the Padawan just went back to wiping down the assault rifle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Eventually the Togruta tossed the dirty rag off to the side beside her, slinging the sling over her mortals so it would rest on her shoulder. Looking up to the warrior, Shamira held her rifle close, obviously a bit anxious. “Do we have any idea how close we are?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]| [/SIZE][member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Laira Vereen"] | @Julius Sedair |​

The Alliance had failed. It was still around but slowly crumbling into ashes no thanks to the Sith Empire and the First Order reigning with their terror and fear across the galaxy. Dalo Darmal had once been apart of that fight, he was just a mindless drone following orders without realizing the repercussions they would bring and they cost him greatly. He had cost the Alliance a great deal and in doing so the First Order did nothing but repay him by taking away what was left of his family. That was the point in his life where he decided he would no longer be a drone and fight for something that mattered. The Resistance hadn't been around for long but the message it was sending was clear and for the first time in what seemed like forever, the pilot actually considered peace as a good alternative.

Anzat was a whole new world that he had yet to explore himself, one would think that after many invasions that he might have seen a lot but Dalo was still very much a fresh face that had been put on a leash during his time with the First Order. There was a sense of overwhelming freedom that his new comrades seemed to have that gave him the chance to do much more than he had ever intended to do in the first place.

Kira Jax said:
"Alright, people, here we go. Keep it tight. We gotta get groundside and soften up those defenses. I don't wanna see no civvie casualties, neither. If the shot ain't clean, ya don't take it. Clear?"

"Acknowledged Black leader, moving out." Dalo spoke into the comm as he followed the second flight chain of command lead by [member="Arix Askrima"], remaining on Black Six's rear at the given request to keep his fellow wingman in his view. He had not been with the Resistance long enough but there was already a well established system where communications with one another were first and foremost a main priority. The T-70 had more horsepower than an average X-Wing fighter so he had been told, Dalo wouldn't know because he had been used to flying on TIES but the controls were far more adaptable. Powering up his engines Black Seven followed through with his comrades ready to engage head on.

[member="Kira Jax"] | [member="Callum Rioux"] | [member="Chaff"]

It didn't matter the planet. Darth Ferus had not come to Anzat for the Sith Empire or to fight the Jedi. No, his only desire, his only goal, was to find [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] , a Jedi he knew all too well. Once, a play thing, easily tortured, now a man. A threat. He was the reason the Sith came. Not that he came alone of course. [member="Natassia Traxen"] and [member="Rhaelor Vasilios"] . The first, a mercenary he had met on an expedition some time ago. The later, his newest apprentice.

They would arrive in a simple freighter and touch down away from the other battles being had. "Be free, be marry. Rhaelor, I expect you to find a worthy challenge. Natassia, feel free do to what you do best. I have business here to attend to."

3xPo3Fv.jpg
ANZAT
852 ABY

Mirial was the first strike. They were warned on Tython. Muunilist was razed. Thyferra had burnt.
The wrath of the Sith Empire knew no bounds; no system in the entire Galaxy was out of their ever grasping reach. No Jedi could hide from its eternal gaze. But still, a glimmer of hope appeared to burn feverishly deep within the most remote abysses of the cosmos, and now from that beacon the rebellious scum of the macrocosm, a threat had emerged to disrupt the Emperor from his mantle above the ravaged skylines of Anzat. Isolated pockets of insurgents began to become a plague, one which the Empire could not afford to ignore.

Darth Sibilus had been sent to help quash the resistance against Imperial rule; it was thought that the presence of a Sith Lord such as Rapux would aid in evoking fear and calm down any treacherous moves before the pot had bubbled over into a full scale rebellion. The Sith Lord had found proceedings to be relatively smooth, and many rebels had defected back to the Sith's cause without need for... 'advanced persuasions' as the Epicanthix tended to call it. Unfortunately, it did not stay calm for any length of time. Just as a few others had, Darth Sibilus felt a tug from the Force, a warning akin to a small child tugging on his sleeve. Only after seeking emergency council with many a Sith upon Anzat did he brush away the unease in his gut and trust the collective instincts of his comrades.

However, the tugging and prickling turned to a frantic shriek as the Silver Jedi Order emerged from hyperspace to attempt to liberate the world from the grasp of the Imperials. Oh, how foolish he had been to disregard the whispers of the Force.

A13ICV3.jpg
Nuclear irises burst to life as the Force pulled him from his slumber, a deep fear tingling all across his body, and his lightsaber flew across the room and into his palm before the Sith Lord had even fully awoken from his sleep. His first instinct was intruder, and as such he made a move to defend himself by raising his crimson blade across his body, before realisation struck him in the face like a boot - his fears had been realised. The Jedi had come.

Dressing quickly and donning traditional crimson robes and void of protection, the Sith Lord raced along a labyrinth of corridors before punching his destination into an elevator and plummeting down to the ground within a levitating silver coffin. He burst from the building in which he was stationed, to be greeted with not only the Silver Jedi, but what only could be Resistance starfighters plastering the airspace, locked in tight battle with whatever Sith fighters could be mustered.

The ground was swarming with soldiers, and it was almost indiscernible to the Sith Lord as to who was friend and who was foe. Hastily, he cleared the sleep from his eyes and advanced further into the city, briskly cutting down whomever stood in his way with long sweeps, scattering enemies with both his blade and fists.

Suddenly, without warning a presence was alerted to him, and he whipped around to spot a lightsaber bobbing in the sea of heads. Naturally, he would approach.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
[member="Kat Decoria"]

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Darth Imperium called over his radio, his tactical mind working like a well oiled machine. The Jedi couldn't liberate something that was impossible to access.

"Pilots, focus fire on the bridges and hangars in the villages and cities. Cut off any and all Jedi access points. No more can arrive and no more will escape. Glory to the empire!"

Darth Imperium used the force to look outward and turned to his apprentice [member="Odhran Schwarz"]

"Over the hills are some Jedi. Let us go and destroy them."

Darth Imperium, the best swordsmen in the Empire, will cut down all Jedi in his way. He unhooked his lightsaber from his belt. Made from schic and mandalorian iron, indestructible. He marched toward the Jedi he sensed.

[member="Mathias Zaren"]

Alm did not like to kill. She had no penchant for slaughter but swallowed the bile and bad thoughts, pushing them to the back of her mind as she made her way through one of the Anzat villages. This planet belonged to the Sith, she’d been told. As a student of the Sith Empire, Alm did what she was directed to do within reason. Perhaps if the Jedi had a stronger presence in the galaxy, perhaps if they’d gotten to her first she would have thought differently.

It was not just about killing, she imagined. It was making the presence of the Sith known, chasing Jedi controlled worlds and bringing pain to all who happened to be on the wrong side of the galactic discourse. Maybe it would encourage rebellion, maybe it would discourage unaligned planets from siding with the Jedi.

She was determined to be on the winning side of things.

With tremendous strength, the young Nasvalo smashed her war hammer into the earth below causing it to fissure. Chunks of rock shot forth from the heavy blow, pelting civilians as they fled through the maze of buildings that constituted their village. Above their homes, an ugly hawk circled as if it were waiting for something, keeping an eye on his master as she stormed the village square.

Dark eyes peered down to the form of a child who’d fallen when his foot became caught in the cracked earth. He was frozen, muscles seizing as he stared up in terror at the strange woman towering above him.

The hammer rose above her head.

[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom