Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Battle of Anzat [TSE vs SJO]

A sense surprised did indeed overtake the Lord's face as [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] began his renewed assault. What ever aggression the elder Sith had faded immediately as the surprise turned to worry and it almost looked as if he was struggling to keep up the pace of his own saber to deflect the blows. His red skin was slowly marred by burns as he caught he saber too late, yet his mechanical limb never once was touched by this.

As he began to be pushed back, a futile rage began to emanate from him, clouding his thoughts. Despite seeming to be pushed back he was still able to hold his own, his eyes desperately scanning for an opening to strike back and turn this into his favor.

Allies: SJO
Enemies: TSE

Fighting with: [member="Kat Decoria"]
Engaging: [member="Darth Sibilus"]

As the Epicanthix stepped away, dancing away from her as she saw Kat’s blade stabbing out towards her. For a moment it seemed to the Togruta that time seemed to slow down as she felt the touch of the force, guiding her actions as she let herself drop into a small crouch. She could feel as much as see Kat’s pike flashing towards her as the Padawan threw herself forward into a roll, tucking herself into a ball as she slipped underneath the blade of the pike, hissing as she felt the metallic blade scoring a line of fire along the flesh of her shoulder. The young woman pulled herself to her feet, hissing in pain as she felt the movement worrying that line along her flesh, pulling at the wound as she span around, her blade coming up into a guard, angled up across her body.

The sight that met her was almost enough to take her breath away, the blonde echani who had been helping her struggling in the air as the Sith’s red blade speared towards her chest. The Padawan didn’t have time to hesitate, her blade straightening as she continued her spin, the silver blade of her lightsaber catching the red blade that was pointing in her direction. She pressed her blade out, spinning inside the man’s thrust as she pulled the hilt back towards her body, the iridescent blade lashing out at her opponent’s side. "Don't be so sure Sith."

Rhaelor would quickly leap out of the way of the Jedi's force push, before landing on a single foot then lowering himself down into a cross legged position to watch the duel unfold before him.
After a long time of watching he saw that the Jedi was a master of many forms as well as being formless, so he made a quick split second decision
"Master!"
He would call out not to distract but to make his master aware of the lightsaber hilt he suddenly used the force to fly to his master, hoping to give [member="Darth Ferus"] a decisive edge over [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic swiftly turned his Form to Djem So, pressing his attack hard and aggressively. Using his interlocked blades slashing at the hip and face of the Sith Lord. He was surprised by the Sith Lord's retreating stance. Yuroic had expected more aggression or powerful blows from Krest, however, it seemed that the Sith Lord was rusty, far more rusty than Yuroic had thought. Yuroic decided to send another punch but into the gut this time with his robotic arm, his blades ready for the defence.

He heard the Sith Padawan call out to his Master, it seemed that the boy avoided his Force Push and threw his Lightsaber to Krest. This was not something Yuroic wanted, the Sith would have more blades than he had. Using the Force, he sent the Lightsaber hilt back into the distance away from them. It was enough to cause his attention from Krest for a second, but a necessary second in his mind, his eyes then snapped back towards Krest. This was a dangerous position that he was unwittingly in now, but it could have been worst.

[member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Rhaelor Vasilios"]

Kat watched as the Sith Lord avoided her attacks and hastily blocked the saber of Asaraa's. Then her windpipe closed tightly, choking on nothing as her body lifted into the air. Her legs kicked feebly as her left hand clawed at her throat to breathe. It was useless as she watched Asaraa attack the Lord before lifting her Force Pike up and sending it flying at the Sith Lord's head as she gasped for breathe. Hoping that the action would be enough to break the Sith's grip on her throat.

Her vision started to tunnel as the lack of air began to affect her body. She was now desperate to regain control over her body. Hating that the Sith Lord cheated, he couldn't beat her with his Lightsaber skills so now he was resorting to the Force. If she could have mocked the Sith then she would have but it was difficult as she was currently choking.

[member="Darth Sibilus"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

[member="Aidan Moonrunner"]

The hunter had found his prey, after Mythos cut though several of the Anzati people he had found the child he was looking for, he was not here to kill him, he was here to force walk his soul and memory from him as he had seen the man who he needed to find. It was not a difficult task, an adult would fight back to some efficiency but someone so young could not. It was as easy as breaking a tooth pick and the body became limp, pain was minimal. He was not excessive, he was here to complete a mission and now he had but here was an entire village of force sensitive beings he could drain and consume to amplify his own power... bit before he could... his feast was interrupted by a man with a blade of orange plasma.

Orange and the golden light was interesting, it was far from ideal and it was far from common anywhere in the galaxy. He had seen pink, black, red, blue and green, he had seen silver and purple and even a shade of gray but very few times had he seen orange... yellow yes orange... no. He knew that the color of a lightsaber in many ways reflected the soul of the one wielding it, most of the times. This was no jedi, he could sense that about him... but something was off.

When his voice boomed Mythos could trace the force signature about him, the way he moved the way he held himself up... it was eerily familiar. His eyes narrowed as he ignited his own dual bladed lightsaber and titled his head. His stance, Soresu, that annoyed him. One stance he hated to fight against but a style he himself knew well. He took the stance of Juyo, both blades horizontal and in front of him at chest level. "I am servant only of my vengence and you are in my way. If you are Silver Jedi you have this one grace to stand aside and live."

He was adamant of giving Silver Jedi one chance before they left and ran, one chance to live in honor of who they had been once but only one. He began to meditate on the force, using the soul he had consumed and the fear and agony around him to fuel his power before turning his eyes to the one eyed man.​

Anzat Surface
Village

The Sith that had committed all of these atrocities examined him, just as Aidan had done. He gave little reaction to Aidan's warning, but to draw his own blade. So, it would come to violence after all. A pity. The Light always needed more servants, to stem the tide of the oceans of Darkness that threatened to consume the galaxy.

"I am no Silver Jedi. I belong to all orders, yet none. There is but one cause, the Light, and we all must serve it. I have seen the other side, Sith. I have seen what happens when we die. The Force is all we have."

A dual-blade? Interesting. The Sith chose a Juyo stance. How fitting. The most agressive form against his own defensive Soresu. One hand left his orange blade to touch the other hilt at his belt, to ensure it was still there. It was. The steel hilt was reassuring.

"It is never too late. You may still turn to the Light, my friend. But I shall not flee and leave these innocents to die."

[member="Mythos"]

He steadied his breathing, tightened his muscles, flexed his hips and legs stretching and contracting his abdomen and prepared for battle and intense combat. It would be a battle of stamina, could Mythos break his defenses before he himself blew himself out attacking and attacking? That would decide this fight... but before Mythos launched his attack and took the second stride forward he said something that caught him off guard. Mythos had noticed something familiar about him, he had noticed that his aura was different than jedi or sith.

"So You too have fallen to the Netherworld? @Abyss has shaken the gates. He is more powerful than I once thought" He said, a laugh escaping his lips. Of course, how could he have been so foolish? how could he have been so naive to think that this aura was not something he had seen before? It was his aura as well, that taint that the nether left in you, that stench it could never be truly washed off.

He shook his head. "You have not seen what they have done, you defend now those who have brought forth my vengeance." Even talking about it, boiled his blood. He brought the power of the darkside of the force to bare in his free first, several pebbles below his feet rumbling and raising with telekinesis as he spoke. "I am Mythos Magnus, Lord of a murdered people, Father of a Murdered son and King to a murdered planet and i will have my revenge!"

His words send him off into the air, up and down with a flurr. His first strike was a downwards thrust with his right hand, letting the first blade stab and the second thrust then turn around and roundhouse kick his enemy in the chest. It was his fight to start and it was his fight to finish.
[member="Aidan Moonrunner"]​

Anzat Surface
Village

Too? Had this man also died, and seen the other side? The Netherworld had been a complete hell. Perhaps that was what had brought this man to the Darkness. It was a story he had heard often. Those that came back from death often fell to temptation. It was far easier than the path he had chosen. On some level, he did not blame this man. But, it would not change what had to be done.

"I am Aidan Moonrunner of Telos. I am no king, naught but a Servant of the Light. But if it is revenge that you wish, then you must go through me."

It seemed that was exactly what the man intended. His crimson lightsaber flashed, as did his body. Through the air, with the speed that can only be achieved with the Dark Side of the Force. This man's arrogance was not unfounded, it seemed. Luckily, the Force also flowed through Aidan.

Though his eye was long since gone, his senses in the Force helped him to react. His orange blade flashed while he spun, aiming to deflect the thrusting blade on the side, parrying aside. The kick, however, caught him in the chest, and he stumbled back.

"It is not too late to surrender and turn yourself to the Light, my friend!"

Refusing to attack, his hand reached to his belt, closing his hand around the hilt of his second lightsaber. It's green blade flashed to life with a snap-hiss, and he stared down @Mythos. He would not find this man an easy opponent as he prepared himself for the next attack.

Juyo was aggression, Juyo was the joy of battle, Juyo was the fighting stance of those who did not want to retreat or stop attacking at any time. In juyo you never, ever stopped attacking. Mythos used the momentum of every previous attack to fuel his next attack and so on to continue an endless combination of attack that was in essence what Juyo was all about. When the kick landed he kicked his leg back and spun on a dime, leaning forward and bringing the entire frame of his upper body crashing into his opponent like Tanek did to him as an Acolyte. As his opponent drew his second light saber Mythos was closing the distance between the two. By the time the green lightsaber shone it's light into his face Mythos had taken one step towards him and held his lightsaber with both hands in the middle.

"You're in my way!"

The move he was to execute was a simple one, break his lightsaber in two and angle them to the sides to keep his lightsabers extended, then finish off his attack with a front kick, augmented with the power of the darkside of the force, similar to the ones he would use when breaching a door of a room aimed directly at his chest. The idea was to bring him down to the ground with this kick and Mythos was very fast for a man his size. He did not want to kill this man but he would if he had to... they both had a job to do...

The telekinetic blast hire her like a battering ram, throwing her back through the wall of fire, flames licked at her clothing and she hit the deck hard, skidding several feet before righting herself and coming up on her knee. She patted the fire out on her arm, grimacing at the way the fabric had began to melt against her skin. That was going to hurt more later.

Apparently punching a pyro in the face did not have the desired effect she wanted it to. Calina rolled her shoulders and let the force flow though her, rebuilding the shield about her and pushing through the fire again.

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] [member="Laira Darkhold"]

Aidan grunted as Mythos crashed into him, pushing him back, staggering, two lightsabers in hand. Orange and green, fire and grass. His body was old, and failing. The other man had seemed to recover from death far better than he. Aidan had skill, he had talent, he had the Force, but he did not have youth. Not like @Mythos.

When the man broke his lightsaber in two, he grimaced, feeling his chest ache where the Sith had crashed into him. Lightsabers humming, he moved to parry. . . and felt the impact of the kick. Aidan was a large man, heavy set, which was likely the only reason he could keep his feet. Barely. He was sent back in the grass, ten, fifteen feet, and he felt the bruise on his chest, likely a few cracked or broken ribs. He gasped in pain, fixing the Sith Lord with his remaining eye.

"You will never win, my friend. The Dark always flees before the Light."

Switching from Soresu to Jar'Kai, more apt for two blades, he used the Force to enhance his own speed, moving forward in a whirlwind of green and orange, aiming blows at his mid-section.

"Give up this folley! Turn to the Light, and cleanse yourself of sin."

Pain was something Mythos felt every single day and at every waking moment of his life, the runes that he had carved in his body were a testament to that, they never healed and they alone were the reason why his essence remained in this body. As the battle moved on those runes began to grow more intense as if they were being re-carved into his body by the same, curved and crude blade they were originally carved by. When his boot connected he could feel something pop under his sole but he was not done attacking... Juyo never was done attacking.

Mythos was king of Atrisia, his palace, the one destroyed by the same men this man now fought to protect was called Jar'Kai. That was a style he not only utilized but fought against every single day while in training with his warriors. Warriors that he once called brothers, warriors that he once called sons, warriors that he held his arms as they died by Jedi, Republic and Alliance hands. There was a reason he was still alive, there was a reason the fury of his existence still burned with a fiery passion... They were dead and their killers roamed free in the galaxy. The words of this man appealed to his heart they truly did, Mythos was once a man of honor, a man who would mediate with the man before him and even find common ground... battle with words and reach a bond of brothers. A part of his soul and heart was broken when he found right now... He was not longer that man.

Honor was clouded by vengeance, by the body of his only son, by the blood of his people and by the destruction of his home. Mythos let loose a warcry straight from the gates of hell as he advanced right into his opponents attack. "You protect those who murdered my son! I will kill you!"

His words broke, fury and emotion building after them as his throat bled from the scream. His eyes were fixated not on his opponents blade but on his torso and body, the object of his rage. He did not see [member="Aidan Moonrunner"], He saw [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] and the flag of the Galactic Alliance.

He clipped his two lightsabers again into a dual lightsaber and walked straight into the flurry of his opponent fully accepting the pain that would come. Two steps shift to the right, green blade cut to the bone in between the ribs, orange traced as he spun around from his belly to his back but he could take the pain... he had to... He needed to... for Atrisia... "For My son"

Using the power he had gained from The Holocron of Rage Mythos unlocked the reserves of his power and let loose with absolutely everything he had. His speed increased, his strength increased and his power in the darkside of the force increased. Force Rage.

The scream that he let loose was nothing like the scream of a normal man, it was the scream of [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]. A monster he slew in Fresia. His dual lightsaber arced around in three precise and brutal strikes aimed to sever his right arm and slice his leg, the last one was mean to plunge the blade directly into his midsection.​

Peace. Serenity. Focus. These were the qualities of the Light. The Force that surrounded them, binding every living creature. It flowed through them both, even now. But the song of the flow through [member="Mythos"] had a sour note to it. A Dark song. Aidan had never seen it's like, and if he had been a younger man, he might have been frightened. But he had seen what awaited them. He had died, and returned. He did not fear the grave, anymore.

"See reason! These people had nothing to do with your son's death!"

As Mythos closed into his range, Aidan was taken aback. He saw his lightsabers cut and burn him. The pain the man must be feeling had to be immense. How could he stand it? The Jedi was unprepared for what happened next.

The scream, the taint of the Dark Side in the air, the dread that choked the Force around them: he knew what it was. A Rage. The lightsaber came once, twice, thrice. The firs time, it seared through his green lightsaber. The Second, he managed to move out of the way, but the third stab caught his ribs, burning him painfully. He grimaced, gritting his teeth as he hissed.

Switching to Soresu once more, he knew his only option was to play defensive. Parry, dodge, out-last this rage.

"There is still good in you, I sense it! I know you are angry, you wish revenge, but slaughtering innocents accomplishes nothing! Killing these people will not bring your son back!"

Mythos had never used force rage to this intensity, he never had to and until now, this was the only force power that he truly feared because if he let it consume him he would become Kezeroth, he would lose himself in the rage that consumes him... no... he could not be controlled by his rage he had to control it and that is why this power was something else entirely for him. The burning flesh from his body could be smelled, the ribs on his left side was seared and it could be seen but Mythos would rather die than surrender. A voice inside him told him that this man was not his enemy, in his heart he knew that if he killed this man, a man who was in many senses the honorable and good part of himself that he prided himself on so many years ago...

There would be no turning back...

Mythos realized now, not consciously but in his soul that this was in fact the last remaining good he had in him, the last bastion of honor and goodness and light that he held in his heart, the part the [member="Lady Kay"] saw, the part that [member="Stephanie Swail"] met. This was the light he was fighting against right now... His reasoning? Once the Galactic Alliance was dead and his son was avenged he could go back, he could embrace the light once again, the goodness, his family... Somewhere he knew that was not the case.

Right now, because of force rage there was nothing but pain and anger in his heart... he could not be made to see reason. Juyo and skill was not blinded by this rage, this rage exhausted every fiber of his being as if he was literally on fire but he was still in control of his fighting skills. As his opponent moved back, the green lightsaber out of the question he saws to eliminate the last one and sever his arms. He needed to land one, clean and accurate strike that would tip this battle to his favor. "I will bring Justice!"

His voice boomed through the force, his lips did not mope and his mouth did not open. Mythos spoke through the force.

As he turned to face him his dual lightsaber twirled around in his hand so fast it looked like a circle of plasma. Suddenly and like a flash of lightning he bended his knees and struck a thrust at the mid section, moved to uppercut with one hand and fainted. With his left hand he summoned the power of the darkside of the force to unleash the most powerful ability of the force that he was proficient with. Force Blast.

Sitting on the hill its sandy and hot and he did not like deserts much he was a man for cold weather believe it or not he was there in pursuit of apprentice he had his sights on one he feared the man was too old but so be it if he denied the Zabrak's help then he would die watching as the man fought another this seemed to be another force user not sith using Soresu a good form but not one the old man could use to its most effectiveness he decided it was time to interfer once they started to talks walking down the hill and towards the two wearing an all black cloak nowing near them he would look up out of his cloak pulling the hood down showing his vibrant colors and species not that Zabrak's were powerful but most are.

" Now, whats going on here "

[member="Mythos"] | [member="Aidan Moonrunner"] |

Aidan had fought many battles in his life. He had fought mercenaries, pirates, soldiers, exiles, and more. He had killed many, disarmed some, imprisoned the others. He was battle-hardened, unafraid, and yearning to atone for the wrongs he had delivered upon this world. But this battle was unlike any he had ever fought. This [member="Mythos"] was an opponent unlike any he had ever faced. His strength in the Dark Side of the Force was a match for his faith in the Light, for sure.

Not to mention, his skill with his dual lightsaber. When the Sith spoke in his mind, he grimaced. He hated telepathy.

Then the thrust came. It took most of Aidan's skill to twist into a position to parry, body reeling, lightsaber flashing- and then he was flying. Flying backwards, he grunted with pain as he hit the ground, skidding, cloak ripping. He felt that surely, some of his bones had to be bruised or fractured, if not broken. And he sections of his clothing were ripped, the skin underneath raw and bleeding. His lightsaber had gone from his grasp.

But he would not be defeated in this. Slowly, he rose, coughing, his body aching. His eye fixed upon the Sith Lord, and he took a moment to spit a goblet of blood from his mouth where he had bitten his tongue. His hand reached out, and he used the Force to bring his lightsaber to his hand once more, activating its blade.

He went back into his Soresu stance. And heard the other voice. There were two, now?

"Two Sith, or a thousand, I will not allow you to harm any more innocents. It is not too late to turn back to the Light. It is never too late, for anyone."

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Having been in a recent soul search he became sith to be like his father to get revenge on what he thought was right and well his views were flawed he had the idea Jedi were evil and wrong he stilled believed this however he saw how evil the sith truely were he saw the manipulation that had gone down in his life and for once he was clear with a look of confusion but clarity at the same time " I now see past the lies of the Sith " Seeing the old man beaten and almost defeated walking up to the side of the old man " I am not here to harm you I feel your view of the force and I see the sith have used me and my fathers death to control me they sent my father to his death its not the Jedi I need revenge on its the Sith " his voice now cold his strength in the Darkside was stronger than ever before his rage at the sith had become more than he had hated anyone grabbing his lightsaber off his wrist igniting both blades and looking over at the other sith his eyes pure darkness and hatred " You will not harm him if you wish to do so you must go through me that will be no easy task " getting in a Juyo stance waiting for the responce from the Sith who had clearly beaten down the older man.

23f53c0af506dd4d76e7915addbf46d9.jpg

[member="Mythos"] | [member="Aidan Moonrunner"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom