Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anija's Art Corner [Mk 2]

Character name: Xavak Duquo
Type of artwork desired: Signature
  • Quote/Text: "Shuree amire coila I'hakke prevay paelo!" in cursive (if possible) with "I pray for my knife over disgrace" bellow it, smaller and in arial font.
  • Color scheme: I'll leave this to your digression as I'm not sure myself.
  • Include any images you would like used: An image of Iridonia (something like this) and an image of Xavka (you might have to resize this)
I hope you don't mind, but I'll leave this mostly to your digression. I'm a terrible artist and wouldn't know where to start.
I understand that you have other projects and that work depends on how cooperative your muse is, so feel free to take as long as you need, I don't mind waiting.

[member="Anija Betna"]

[member="Sasha Voss"]

SpiderClan1_zpssikkhvma.png

SpiderClan2_zpscsszal6v.png

If you want any changes lemme know. :)

Hulle Itera

The sinners blood must be spilt...
Type of artwork desired:

Examples:
Please include any of the following which may apply:
I need a recoloring of this armor into the colors of these Mandalorians. The red being replaced by their grey and the yellow being replaced with their yellowish green on their shoulders and visors.

Thanks!

[member="Anija Betna"]

It's brilliant. Thank you. One thing I would like changing, though, would be the scene in the background. Do you think you would be able to make it look like Iridonia?

I have another project in mind. Would you be willing to talk it through with through PMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom