Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anija's Art Corner [Mk 2]

Art%20Corner_zps0ci0oogm.png
This art thread is now closed.

Please: Do NOT save these to other hosting locations without my permission, as they are my work. I host them for you so you don't have to.

Request Guidelines and Explanation
These guidelines MUST be followed, or your requests will be delayed.
Requests_zpsuyrwd2ht.png
  • Before making a request, please check my blog for the current work que listing. I will try to keep this up to date.
  • ONE request at a time per Writer, please. That means, please do not request art with multiple alts if you have an ACTIVE request already. You can see what requests are active by checking my Blog.
  • If you have made an art request with me, please do not make the same request of another artist at the same time.
  • I will not accept a total of more than 2 requests at a time. You MAY leave a request here, and I will get to it as I am able. Current Medal projects are ongoing and not included in this total.
    Please be aware, I have a pretty constant backlog due to time constraints and muse.
  • Requests will be completed as time and muse allows - and not necessarily in the order they are received. Please do not pester for completion status. Requests will be complete when they are complete, and no sooner.

[*]At this time, I cannot take requests for Logo creation. Sorry for the inconvenience. My Illustrator is non-functional :(
Art%20Corner%20Ruler_zpslomjnjmp.png

I make custom avatars, using the images or playby reference you provide. When requesting Avatars, please provide reference images - and make sure the links work! if I cannot view the image, I can’t use it. Please specify a color scheme or mood if you would like it. Finished Avatar size is 150x150px.

Avatar%20Borders_zpsyrvilb3o.png
I make Avatar Borders. I keep them simple so as not to detract from the avatar content. They can easily be scaled or colored to coordinate with your signature. If you would like a custom border created for you, please let me know. If there is a particular border you would like to be used with your avatar, please link it.

Medals%20and%20Ribbons_zpsaz6o9pak.png
I specialize in making Medals and Ribbons Series. Currently, I have made ribbons and medals for The Mandalorians, the Silver Jedi Order, and the Galactic Republic. For ease of page loading, I have opted to leave the ribbons and medals in my blog, which can be found HERE. You can search my Blog for the different Medals series using the Categories. Please PM me with specifics if you would like these for your faction. The requesting individual must be a Faction Admin or other designated individual and have the permission of the Faction Owner to make such requests.

Character%20Biography%20Headers_zpslzclncyy.png
I make custom Character Biography Headers. Consult the Gallery below for examples.​
Post%20Separators_zpsoadfyqwn.png
I can also make custom post separators. If you would like one, simply note it in your request, and link any images you would like used.​
Rank%20Tags_zpsqq2sguks.png
I make custom Rank Bars. See my gallery below for examples.
  • You can find a rather comprehensive list of rank tags HERE, or HERE created by other Artists.
  • Please check to see if the tag you want already exists before requesting a tag made. If it does not fit what you want, leave a request here, and I will see what I can do :)
  • You may use these Rank Tags as you see fit for your character.
  • The Mandalorian rank bars may be used by members of the Mandalorian faction or it's associated subfactions only.
  • The Force User Tags may be used by any to whom they apply.
  • Please do NOT re-post them in other gallery threads.
  • If you are requesting tags for a specific faction, please be sure you have the permission of the Faction Admin Team before doing so.

Signatures_zpslaabieq9.png
For ease of creation, I now use a standard size for all signatures I make. Please see the Signatures Gallery for examples. I do have a larger version as well. See [member="Darth Vulkan"]'s sig in the Signatures Gallery.
  • If you wish, you can have your rank tags integrated into your sig image. You are, however, still limited to four rank bars total, per board rules. Just link me the ones you would like used.
    As each Signature is turned into a PSD file, Rank bars and other images/text can easily be swapped out as your character is promoted.
  • Keep in mind, this may cause Rank Bars to appear smaller than normal, as they will be scaled to fit in the 250px height restriction.

[*]If you would like specific images or text/colors in your sig, please link to them in your request - especially for rank tags, as I do not have time to search through lists of them. There are links to rather comprehensive Rank Tag lists in the Rank Tags section above.
[*]Max height for signatures shall not exceed 250px. This is a staff ruling. This means the ENTIRE signature block in your post shall not exceed 250 pixels. My sigs are around 200px in height.
[*]I can make animated sigs. Keep in mind, that because I am still learning, it is a time-consuming process.

Title%20Bars_zpsobambx5u.png
I can create Title Bars. These are different than Rank Tags, and are larger. I generally make them for Minor Factions or for other miscellaneous purposes. See my Title Bars Gallery for examples.

I reserve the right to refuse an art request based on content or difficulty, or time constraints.
*Contact me via PM for Medal and Service Ribbon requests.

Request Template - Please do not remove headers
Character name [If different from that of the person requesting]

Type of artwork desired:
Select one or more of the following:
  • Character Biography Headers
  • Post Separation Rulers
  • Rank Tag
  • Ribbon and Medal series*
  • Sig
  • Title Bar
Please include any of the following which may apply:
  • Quote or other text
  • Mood/Color scheme
  • Faction affiliation if desired - please link a copy of the faction's logo if you would like it used. I do not have copies of all of them!
  • Include any images you would like used (playbys, rank tags, etc.) - Please ensure the links work!
  • Brief explanation of what you are looking for in your artwork.

Updated: 08 May 2016

Rank%20Tags%20I%20_zpszis0lwfx.png
Mandalorian Clans
Mandalor_zps7acalua2.png
Warmaster_zpszys1fazl.png
Alore%20Council_zpsadjdq9gb.png
Field%20Marshal_zpstoip8if3.png
Commander_zpsmaeurcys.png
Rally%20Master_zpskwedqrix.png
Warrior_zps5p2lc8pk.png
The Mandalorians: The United Clans of Mandalore
Mandalor_zpsmsqkuywp.png
Mando_Warmaster_zpsj9zxzvfu.png
Mando_fieldmarshal_zpsx5lfic1a.png
Mando_%20Alverde2_zpsmt5aumy6.png
Mando_rallymaster_zpspocpwmtc.png
Mando%20initiate_zpsix2qnss1.png
Miscellaneous Mandalorian Tags
Mando%20Padawan_zps68oy4to9.png
Mando%20Knight_zpszc4oh14b.png
Mando%20Master_zpskvo5292c.png
An%20Jag_zps4su0kevr.png
Baarur_zpsd6pcvtxw.png
Beskarsmith_zpsahij4vbi.png
Clan%20Betna_zpszqy9opwi.png
Clan%20Meran_zpsc2axzhej.png
Clan%20Kryze2_zpstsapbfeq.png
Vhett2_zps5vya1ng7.png
Clan%20Viszla_zpslr0vzvp5.png
Goran_zpsmqpj2sv3.png
Gotabor_zpsc6af9wv9.png
Levantine Astronautical Academy
Commandant
LAA_Commandant_zpseaef0iur.png
Instructor
LAA_Instructor_zpstpl7xlpu.png
Cadet Senior​
LAA_Senior_zpsvukdb0ug.png
Cadet Junior​
LAA_Junior_zpsmgczfhvy.png
Cadet Sophomore​
LAA_Sophomore_zpszemulyke.png
Cadet Freshman​
LAA_Freshman_zpsyeevxyu8.png
Galactic Empire [Formerly the Imperial Remnant]
IR%20Squire_zps4ze7xfj6.png
IR%20Knight_zpsqlks9mdf.png
IR%20Baron_zpsudwt46mu.png
IR%20Admiral_zpsijyr6z8j.png
IR%20Commander_zpsewacndhn.png
IR%20BDZ_zpsber5ki9p.png
IR%20Clone_zpskzsbgsim.png
IR%20Stormtrooper_zpsi6vqvebj.png
TIE%20Pilot_zps76q0pcrq.png
The First Order

FO%20Tag%202_zpsriwxpijr.png
Ren%20Disciple_zpsone5fe4s.png
Ren%20Knight_zpse3qto6b9.png
Ren%20Master_zpsdwjn5qvb.png
The Hapes Consortium
Hapes%20Faction%20Tag_zpszhbokf5a.png
Hapes%20Faction%20Tag2_zpsde1qduhj.png
Force User Rank Tags
Neut_appr_zps3693f899.png
Neut_Knight_zps1142c4ea.png
Neut_Master_zpsea85172c.png
Jedi%20Padawan_zpszraoxqpq.png
Jedi%20Knight_zps0sajtzhb.png
Jedi%20Master_zpsfccqhsmz.png
SithAcolyte_zpszdjbiw5p.png
SithKnight_zpsyrud3xlq.png
SithLord_zpslatehgyn.png
Miscellaneous Faction Rank Tags
MP%20rank%20bar_zpsgypmq5fo.png
Ravens_zps9a728bd6.jpg
Sinnersrequiem_zpsf596e9e7.png

Logos_zpswysgge1q.png
The logos are mainly here to showcase past creations. I cannot create logos at this time.
Levantine Astronautical Academy
LAA_small_zpstxhkgxcn.png
Mandalorian Clans
Mando%20Logo_zpscpwoxwym.png
Mandalorians (Old Logo)
sigil2_zpspfncvlb8.png
Mandalorian Protectors
mplogosmall_zps948d6eae.png
Silver Jedi
SJOEmblem_zps3c926008.png
Vulcan Industries
VulcanIndustries_zps89943273.png
Vulcan Military
VulcanMilitary_zps99d4d1e5.png
Character%20Biography%20Headers_zpslzclncyy.png
These work best when centered over the text of the section.
if you would like these, please leave a request below
and note which headers you would like, and in what color.
Personal%20Information_zpsyvjre8wv.png
Strength%20and%20weaknesses_zpsnaxgfc1l.png
Appearance_zpswvdnhzxx.png
Force%20Skills_zpseklxxlva.png
Medals%20and%20Awards_zpsxeh4vwkj.png
Biographical%20Data_zpsgilzhkp9.png
Ships%20and%20Vehicles_zpsyl8ij0g2.png
Gear%20and%20Armor_zpshxlvqlgp.png
Posessions_zpsesc2phbp.png
Confirmed%20Kills_zpsptx4txvk.png
Bounties_zps9hccl8om.png
Roleplay%20History%20Log_zpsnqifilhy.png
Miscellaneous%20Tags_zpsak7m9q14.png

Post%20Separators_zpsoadfyqwn.png
These can be used to separate sections of a post to indicate time lapse or a change in location.
Mando%20Clans%20Ruler_zpszr0ovpki.png
Mando%20Ruler_zps9x40tn48.png

Carrion%20Separator_zps1icw0hew.png
Green%20Jedi%20Ruler_zpspadhsri5.png

Hellion Quel

Warrior from a Broken Home
Zannah Pehluos-Quel
Type of artwork desired: Recolouring
Mood/Color scheme: Sort of work with colours similar to the one in the reference image, lightsaber colour either that of the the reference image or something more akin to a silver
Brief explanation of what you are looking for in your artwork: Other than that, I'm really just looking for the clothing to be a little more sepia/grey, and for the sabre to be a different colour than it is in the original (something more similar to the colour lightsaber that she would use). I would like the skin to stay about the same colour in the original.

Thanks a lot [member="Anija Ordo"]

When it raines, it pours.
[member="Anija Ordo"]

Name: Samara Raine
Work Requested: Rank Tag
Text: Misty Falls Clan
Color: Purplish hue, maybe on the lighter side since the other WoD is darker.
FYI: MFC is an Allyan clan (light side) They are witch warriors who live near the Misty Falls in the mountains of Dathomir and their symbol is the wolf.
Idea: This is another clan's rank tag. Artist discretion.

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
Character name: Andrea Cynthia Kryze.

Type of artwork desired: I know I already requested this elsewhere, but I'm formally posting it here. Two rank tags, please? "Clan Kryze" and "Fighter." Do any designs you want, just have "Clan Kryze" look somewhat similar to your other Mandalorian tags? Thank you!

[member="Anija Ordo"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Character name: Graad Hokan
Type of artwork desired: Rank Tag
Quote or other text: An Jag
Mood/Color scheme: an jag is the Mando'a phrase for all man
Faction affiliation if desired:
Include any images you would like used:
Surprise me!

[member="Anija Ordo"]...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread