Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anija's Art Corner [Mk 2]

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Anija Ordo"] the first Clan Kryze and Fighter are both excellent! Thank you! One more favor though, whenever I try to get a link with the images alone, even by pushing "copy image url" it takes me to the website photobucket and won't let me further copy the images from there. Whenever I try to add images through [I m g] [ / I m g] the site does not like photobucket and automatically makes it a url instead. Can you please send me the links to just these images without photobucket, please?

[member="Graad Hokan"]

An%20Jag_zps4su0kevr.png

[member="Andrea Kryze"]

No one else has reported this issue. Try clicking the little picture looking button (between the break link button and the Code button on the post toolbar) when you make a post (or edit your sig), paste the URL. It works for everyone :/ I try not to link outside PB because I prefer to keep all my art in one place. If you would like, I can send you the file to upload for yourself.

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Anija Ordo"] I really don't know how to do that since I'm only ever online through a mobile device. Maybe the devices don't process them and not the website :/ I don't know, but I just tried again and it still doesn't work.

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/callistagseran/media/Chaos%20SWRP/Tags/Clan%20Kryze2_zpstsapbfeq.png.html I just tried posting this through the [ I m g ] code.

EDIT: I tried again and the site gave me this:
"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Need Help?
Our help documentation
Contact the community administrator"
I can't provide snapshots cause I'm only on mobile :p

[member="Andrea Kryze"]
At that Page the link takes you to, the upper right hand corner of the image area will have a magnifying glass with the hover text "View Image" click that. After it loads right click the Image and the drop down box will appear. Copy URL will be available.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Anija Ordo"]

Name: Sasha Voss
Request: Rank tag
Text: Fallen Angel
Color/Scheme: She's fallen to the dark side so any thing pertaining to that.
Idea: Artist's discretion

Signature Request:
  • This quote: "A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Truly Had His Mettle Tested"
  • Blues, greys, and golds for color scheme. Slightly moody theme.
  • Something sorta knight like or related to such themes as lightsabers and dueling or sea-sides.
  • Feel free to use my playby or the full size pic in my sig.
  • Something to reflect a noble nature and duelist talents. If that makes any sense
Possibly this bit w/ the Jedi in it:

http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/68/7004384-jedi-clouds-water.jpg

[member="Anija Ordo"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Anija Ordo"]
Resubmitting this.

Name: Sasha Voss
Request: Rank tag
Text: Spiderclan
Color/Scheme: It's a Nightsister clan so anything dark, witchy, spidery would be great.
Artist discretion

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom