Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anija and Mirshko Betna

Alright... I've been kind of avoiding this forum like the plague... but figured it was time to stick my nose in here. I've been writing both of these characters for a while now. Anija I have had for almost two years here, and about seven years overall. Mirshko I have been writing for about 8 months. She is actually styled after another character of mine, from Star Wars fanfics that I write, but she's taken on a life all her own. What I'm looking for is this:

Feedback on the characters
[member="Mirshko Betna"] | [member="Anija Betna"]
  • What is your opinion of their stories thus far?
  • What can I do better?
  • What could I do differently?
  • Would you like to see something specific happen that hasn't? If so, what and why?
  • What improvements could I make to my writing style which would make it more enjoyable for the reader?
  • Anything else?

Be gentle :p

[member="Anija Betna"]

Anija.

From what I've seen you've been a positive force in the Mandalorian Faction. I've read little bit of your roleplays and have yet to get a broader picture.I like it though, Anija's character is solid, with family honor and the like. I'd like to see you lead the Mando's back to their former glory.

I apologize for the delay, as I thought I had wrote up something earlier on this.

I cannot say I am completely caught up with the story arcs of either character as of late - though I am working on reading through them, I will say I am always impressed with the work that you have done. I personally don't think you can do anything better to captivate the reader into the emotions of the character. I have found everything to be clear and understandable in terms of the 'flow of the story' as well as transition from one to the next. I have found Anija to be probably one of my more favorite Mandalorian characters - very steadfast and loyal. Honestly, I cannot say that I would recommend you do anything different - as I mentioned before, you have a great flow of writing.

I'm not one to ask to see something specific in anyone's stories. I like surprises, to be honest. Whenever someone does something unexpected or does something out of the character norm in order to bring better development on the character is always neat. You've managed to find a great balance. Keep it up.

I've always felt you're a great leader and director of all Mandalorian events and such - so really, can't say you should do anything else besides keep doing you. :)

[member="Anija Betna"]

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif
[member="Anija Betna"]

So far, you're doing great :D Don't change anything at all :p Except maybe give Mirshko a sibling

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
More work with your Jagyc'vod? ;p

I think you have Anija down good, sadly I've not read much with Mirshko as I probably should... Still, I'd like to see more of her with her daddy wrapped around her little finger more(Sorry [member="Arrbi Betna"]), as well as Anij'ika keeping him and the Mandos moving forward... I could see her wearing they Kyr'bes one day...

[member="Anija Betna"]

I haven't read Mirshko yet but regarding Anija - in my opinion she is really complete. I've always enjoyed your writing so I have nothing to say regarding that at all, what I would say is - find an aim for her. It is probably the hardest part, at least for me, at this stage where the character seems quite complete and has reached its zenith to develop an aim for her to pursue. Not specifically Mando aim but a personal aim. As a FO and part of the council IC, you've got the Mando aim sorted out but personally in order not to lose your muse with her, I'd advise finding a personal aim something to guide future threads for her. Of course, that is only if you have NOT found an aim for her yet.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom