Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And once again I'm looking for a new apprentice

So yeah here we go again, once more one of Abyss apprentices found himself lacking the muse to continue the character, leaving me to look for a replacement.

The last few times I've been very open, with pretty much no standard towards what kind of character I'm looking for as an apprentice. Now I think it's time to change that, just to ensure that I won't have to put up another one of these anytime soon:

My two requirements: (of which only the first one really matters lol)

1. A somewhat dedicated writer who won't drop the thing after like two days (at least as long as we won't both mutally figure out that it ain't working out lol)

2. A character willing to learn the ways of the underworld alongside sith training, to set them up to take up a leading position within Abyss crime syndicate.

Now what I have to offer? Well Abyss is a powerful mentalist, and has a lot of expertise to pass on in that regard. He's also a seer and sorcerer, knows a few things about alchemy, and the basics (TK, Lightning, Sabers, etc). As his apprentice you also can make use of his resources, inducing a personal military, several cities and a ton of credits.

Let's hear it people.

well been wanting to do more and now that work has stabilized, have a new computer and all. getting back into having some fun.

I could be your apprentice and learn... daily and active

Message me. Im interested. No, i dont leave a thread hanging (70% after starting one they respond back after a week and i have to read whatever i wrote to remember what was the history i was creating or dealing with) I need to introduce this character, and have dev threads to create a simple workshop

[member='Darth Abyss']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom