Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Mandalore will Answer [Mandalorian Invasion of GR Alderaan]

Gear: Signature
Objective: I'm doing stuff
Allies: [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Enemies: None

Draco was crashing through snow, the Jakobeast gaining on him steadily, but the probes buzzing around looking for anything, the trail dissappearing before his eyes as he hiked through waist high snow drifts. The weight of his gear made him sink in much further than normal, and he had grown impatient, getting stuck and having to burn his way out with a flame projector or throttling his jump pack to get out of the deep snow drifts. He was still moving, but he was slowing. Even under perfect circumstances he couldn't last out in the storm indefinitely. Draco only hoped she had found shelter before it began, that Faith had taken a nap inside some crevasse or nook out of the wind and snow, away from the howling wind that would blister her face and numb her feeling.

The warlord kept moving, the Jakobeast slowing as it came up behind him, the beast was tired, not used to this kind of hustle, but it understood enough to notice and respect his urgency. Visibility was light and time was wasting, the trail was disappearing before him, becoming harder and harder to track, and that would slow his efforts greatly. "Alright, come on." His voice was carried off by the wind, but the beast lowered its head enough that he could climb back up onto its back. Not normally a proper mount the beast was tolerating him, no small part because of his Force Sensitivity, and no small part because of his knowledge of Mind Trick and Mind Twist. For all this beast knew, it was allowing him to ride it by its own choice and thus, was docile towards him. "We have to hurry, I need what more you have left in you." Draco would leave this beast once he found her. He would fly her back to safety if he must, but, that wasn't likely to be an option.

Snow crunched under the beast as it moved still following what was left of the trail, that finally, after hours of almost dissappearing died off and went cold. Draco stamped around in front of the beast looking for any markings of her passing for a few minutes but could only find snow and rock, nothing of his Faith. <One second.> The Force tugged and poured into him, as he closed his eyes, crouching and touching the surface of the mountain. The mandalorian took a deep breath in, the vapor from his exhalation blowing up from his face plate.

Eyes closed, the Mandalorian looked back and he saw her passing, the clouds were just setting in as her foots made squelching sounds as she passed through the snow. Not that long ago. He was still gaining on her, and she had passed this way, heading for the snow line, but still very short of it. Even with an hour lead on him at a normal pace she wouldn't be far. As a last act, he touched the place in his heart she radiated from with his mind, hoping to send her any message or comfort. <Not long now my love.>

The beast harrumphed again and began moving as he slung back behind its horns, letting the beast lead him as he kept his eyes closed feeling for her in the snow and ice. It would not be long now. All he needed was a sign, perhaps she could wave to him and then she would be found and save, but he feared otherwise. She was weakening, he knew it. She didn't have much time.

Fleet

Objective: Search and Rescue
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] and [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
Enemies: Nature and the Republic
Gear: First post

After minutes of tracking the tracks of the Jakobeast the Field Marshal and his men came across a dug up Thranta that was cold and dead. Immediately, Vilaz began to investigate of the animal and the area surrounding it. By judging the walls of the snow that was dug up from the dead Thranta and noticing it was somewhat soft when it was disturbed it was telling the Redneck that is was just recently that it was dug by something or someone. It surely wasn't some carnivore because if that was the case, then there would be spilled blood on the covered snow and the Thranta would be disfigured from the predators.

After investigating the corpse of the Thranta Vilaz noticed more tracks that were like the ones of the Jakobeast. "I think we're catching up, boys," the Bounty Hunter said to his fellow Mandalorians and continued to lead the way as they traced the tracks of the Jakobeast.

Reen Lorgon

Pilot. Smuggler. Incredibly handsome. I got it all
Objective: Find the women
Allies: Those on the mountains
Enemies: Everything else

No response from the mandalorian, and time was running short. Reen quickly looked for somewhere to land his ship, before settling for a clear-ish area nearby. Exiting his ship, he was hit by the cold, the wind and the snow. "Well, this will be fun."He muttered to himself, before heading towards where the sensors had picked something up. After a long period of trudging through the snow, he rejoined with the tracks. Mando can't be far away He thought, before taking out his holocommunicator.

"Hey mandalorian, I'm on foot, following those tracks. I'll contact you if I find anything, but I'd like some company, as I'm rather alone."
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Allies: [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Every so often he stopped, felt the ground and sensed for her passing. The Jakobeast followed obediantly behind him as he felt around for her presence, slowly gaining. Every time he stopped he felt that less time had passed since she had passed this way. That was good, he would catch up to her soon, even through the heavy snow she should be coming up on sensors or scanners any minute. The wind howled and blasted the side of the mountain, moving the powdery snow about, clearing any tracks Draco could follow, but it would not deter him, only slow him a little. The heavy snow drifts were up to the Jakobeast's elbows or knees as it plowed through the wind, snow, and pressed its feet to the rock.

Twenty minutes passed, still she wasn't coming up on the observers sensors. They were a kilometer out, scanning two hundred meters further, and still she wasn't on them. It was impossible, she couldn't be moving that fast to keep ahead of him and the beast and away from the droids, she just couldn't. No one could unless the sprouted wings and flew off this mountain. His heart pounded and desperation began to grip at him. What if he didn't find her in time? What if he was already too late? Draco had to force those thoughts from his mind, and found it rather difficult. His whole life was invested in Faith. She was his hope for the future and without her his future was nothingness and darkness. She couldn't leave him, she couldn't abandon him like the rest. Not now. Not so soon.

His feet crunched in the snow, a noise erupted from beneath him and the Jakobeast stopped abruptly. Draco could see a deep depression in the snow, maybe twenty meters away and immediately he began frantically digging through the snow, praying with all his soul he would find her beneath it, alive and well. Finally, when the snow broke and he could look down into the crevasse, his eyes saw thin pools of pink and red beside her form, her laying still, but little puffs of fog coming from her mouth. She was alive, but not so well.

"FAITH!" The wind caught his voice and whipped it down the mountain but it didn't matter, he was already dropping into the crevasse, his jump pack slowing his descent enough to land softly beside her. "Faith, Faith, speak to me." His hands clambered at his helmet as he pulled it off and dropped it into the snow beside her, "Please, ner runi, speak to me, tell me you are alright." His hands instinctively pulled off the coat and laid it over her as he began digging through pouches producing a medipack with bacta patches, a vial of bacta injections, syringes, bandages, and anti-septic liquid. A canteen of water, cool, but insulated so as to keep it from freezing was on his belt. "Don't worry, I've got you, but you have to speak to me baby. Open your eyes." He needed to check for a concussion, know if she had spinal damages before he could move her and his panic was obvious.

Even as he spoke he began pulling off his armor, opening it up so he could slip out of the temperature controlled jumpsuit. Beneath it he wore simple trousers and a t-shirt, nothing more, but she needed the suit's warmth much more than he did. There were many things the Force could help with, and one was help maintain body temperature. He would be very cold, but he wouldn't freeze quickly. He would have long enough for the other searchers to pick up his distress beacon and find them. "Ner runi," he whispered, drawing on the Force as he touched her hand with his bare hand, gently caressing her cold, alabaster skin with a tear welling up in his eye seeing her like this. The Force flowed from him to her, draining him of his life essence and leaving him exhausted, achy, and his muscles sore, but it would lend her some of his strength. She was the keeper of his heart, and his soul traveled with her. Of course Draco would sacrifice his power and strength to her, even if all she needed was a little, she would receive as much as he could lend her. Her wounds would mend a little, the pain would numb, and hopefully she would regain some of her stamina and vitality so he could help her until help arrived.

Fleet

Objective: Negotiate/Listen
All present or on their way
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin] | [member="Jack Sparrow"] | [member="Gael bar Ammon"] |[member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Isley Verd"]|

Arianna listened with interest as Matthew spoke, he seemed informed, eloquent though a bit off as he spoke as if he second guessed himself but otherwise what she expected, “Thank you Mr. Mar’Tin I hope that we can discuss all that is before us so that there is an understanding of why it is believed Alderaan needs to be separated from the Republic.”

"I am glad to hear that Senator Sept left without being asked to go, but how did he know to go? On second thought I don't want to know, I am only thankful that he went."

Another stood to be recognized she already knew the Field Marshall from his presence with the guards, and in coordinating efforts for protection of the palace during the talks. He spoke of Dathomir and their independence yet inclusion in the Mandalorian sphere of influence.

Arianna nodded her thanks to the Field Marshall, “Thank you Field Marshall Verd “

She then turned her gaze back to those around her, “Where now shall we begin? One of the reasons that Alderaan wishes to leave is the actions of the former Prime Minister. Her actions have gravely hurt the Republic, and have shaken what remained of the trust we had for protection. The Republic was attacked by the Sith on their capital world because this woman left the Republic weakened. We sit here on the border looking across at Sith space, you can’t protect yourselves, and how do you protect us?”

Objective: Search and Rescue [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
Allies: [member="Vilaz Munin"] and [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: N/A yet
((OOC: I will be jumping straight to being with Vilaz. Too drained to write much.))

Zef was quite happy to leave the negotiations after Isley sent him off with the Field Marshal that went by the name of Vilaz Munin. He had no love for politics, although he's been complimented on having a good mind and tongue for it. The ex-smuggler cursed his luck on ending up in a search and rescue mission in these cold mountains. Unlike most Mandalorians, Zef was not one who was fully covered with armor. Reason for that was - he liked being mobile, it resonated with his style of combat. Although the material of his suit had good cold resistance, it seemed the cold on this mountains was too much to bear.

The part of Mandalorians led by Vilaz ended up finding the corpse of a beast. Considering Vilaz's comment upon finding it, the beast had something to do with the Queen of Alderaan's daughter. Zef proceeded through the snow, a few feet behind the Field Marshal, as silence lingered amongst the Mandalorians. Oh boy, how much did Zef despise the fact that Mandalorians were quite laconic.

"So...Vilaz right?" He decided to start up a conversation with the only one who Zef had heard talk amongst the party. Taking in consideration [member="Vilaz Munin"] 's earlier comments, he seemed far from laconic. Might as well try to have some conversation while trekking through the thick snow. "You reckon the Pubs got something to do with this, kid?"

Zef might as well enlighten himeslf more on contemporary politics. He'd been gone from the galaxy for two decades.

Enemies – cold
Allies - [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Reen Lorgon"] |[member="Nick Sept"]

Faith could feel warmth flowing through her veins she took a breath, she dreamed that Draco was there but how could he be there he didn’t know where she was.
Out of instinct she moved closer to where warmth radiated. Her head felt filled with pressure like any movement and she’d explode. There were other sounds, the wind whistling through the cracks, the mewing of a creature, the sounds of boots in the snow, the worry in his voice.

She could hear him he wanted her to open her eyes. Ok she thought, she drew a ragged breath her body was fighting with her slowly she forced her eyes to open to look up.

“Draco?” It was all she could manage to say he found her. She wanted to smile but her face hurt, she wanted to hug him until she squeezed the breath from him but her arms wouldn't work, and she needed to reassure him she knew he was scared. This was the fear they both shared that one would lose the other to something.

“I’m” she took a breath, “ok” she wasn’t but she had to say it. She wanted to say more to say I love you, I knew you would come. But it would come in time everything she had to say. Instead she tried curling her fingers around his.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
Objective: Make sure [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] doesn't die
Allies: [member="Draco"] vareen wheter he likes it or not. Alsoe [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Zef Halo"] and [member="Reen Lorgon"]
Gear: Speeader bike, medkit, brains, brawn, black coat, black shoes, red eyes, crazy lines, the boy's a time bo-o--oooomb...

(OOC: if anyone has issue with my timely arrival, let me know and I'll edit in 24 hours or so. My works schedule's a bit crazy, so it may take a bit. Also, feel free to PM me any info the medical bioscan would pick up)

Another flash. Emotion. Fear. Intenisty. Wory of loss. Love. All pretty typical. Hooray for high-stress emotional situations around major emergencies. Still, it attracted his notice. So did the pinging distress beacon coming from the same direction, according to his scanners. We have a winner, the cyborg clone soldier gone horribly right mused to himself as he corrected course and found the signal. Five minutes at current speed. Not soon enough. He gunned the throttle. Draco would see the profile of a speeder bike, kicking up snow. He hit a ping on his comm signal. A old, wolf-whistle like sound.

He pulled up, watching the scene unfold. He held up his hands. "Hey, here to help. Let me get my medkit out of the back," he said running to the trunk of his bike, engine still warm. He switched his eyes from normal photo-receptor readout to intensive imaging with bioscanners--if her injuries were significant, he'd do his damnedest to find and treat them. "I just hit my comm for back-up. I'm going to work on treating Faith, but if the comm buzzes, give whomever calls an accurate sitrep."

Objective: Overwatch - and poker?
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Enemies: Galactic Republic Forces and allies
Gear/Vehicle/Ship: Gear and ship in Bio and signature + Myrkr Rifle | Ammunition: Coin shot + Ori'Shuk

The look on his face was priceless. And if she was being honest with herself. she was looking forward to a little downtime, even in the midst of all of this. For once, she wasn't the one at the negotiating table. She'd had her fill of politics for a while. and was content to let others handle it for the time being. And from the sound of things, the negotiations weren't the only thing going on. She'd caught snatches of chatter across the comm channels that one of the Senators was missing. [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] to be precise. A knot of worry settled in her stomach as she hefted the cards again.

She could tell from the scattering of chatter on the comm channels t hat a search effort was well underway and if she had to guess, Alor [member="Draco Vereen"] was probably spearheading it. Oh she wasn't blind. She might be eyeball deep in her own projects half the time, but she was observant. She had noticed Draco's shift since Roche. And it was a marked change, to be sure. And The Princess of Alderaan seemed to be the center of it. Not that that fact bothered her much at all. If anything, it helped bring their two societies closer together. Which, was a good thing, considering the ties which already existed.

What bothered her was the seeming crush of politics surrounding the whole thing. And she'd thought Mandalorian Clan politics were complex. It didn't even scratch the surface when it came to Alderaanian politics. Sighing softly, she checked the view through her scope one more time before laying her rifle aside. Not much movement in the valley below, but she could see some movement on the mountainside to their west. Probably the search party.

Finally, she turned to answer Arrbi's question. "I was thinking... Poker.." she said softly, as if she were letting him in on a rather large secret. "And since I don't currently have any credits on me, the wager shall be... one armor plate each...."

Objective: Negotiations
Allies: The Republic
Potential Enemies: Unknown

"I'm sorry your Majesty," said Jack, "but I can't continue to apologize for the actions of my predecessors, nor offer any excuses. I can only answer for my own actions and continue to do my best to make amends for our well-documented previous shortcomings." He spread his hands. "The strength of the Republic, Majesty, is twofold. First is in the combined numbers and resources of its membership. The second, more...intangible strength, is in our beliefs. Now. Regardless of the number of worlds we cradle to our galactic bosom, the Republic as it exists today," he emphasized, "strives to live up to its definition: to exist in a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated chancellor rather than a monarch. Not a warlord, not a emperor. Each planet that leaves makes us weaker by the first but more determined by the second. As we speak here the Republic is finally embracing clones a people with full rights rather than objects to be used and discarded. We're bringing in a Jedi consulate to consult with us on matters where their expertise is needed. We're attempting to bring worlds in through trade and diplomacy rather than occupation and takeover." Jack clasped his hands together. "we're surrounded by those who would do us harm, and that's the truth of it. But I've said it elsewhere and I'll state it here as well: as long as there's one planet left, the Republic survives. Not the so-called 'New Republic,' staffed by malcontents and pretenders who ran away rather than attempting to fix what was broken. This, my Republic. the one I'm in charge of. And my Republic will do what it can, for as long as it can, for as many as I'm able." Jack looked around, putting a hand to his throat. "Blimey, I'm parched. Is there, perhaps, a servant droid about? A drinks cart? Open bar?"

[member="Arianna Organa"]

Objective: Negotiations
[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Arianna smiled she knew Jack would always put forth his best effort that he was a good man, even if he did enjoy a bit of rum a bit too often. She genuinely liked him.

Supreme Chancellor I understand what you are saying, but you must see this from my view as well. If there is one thing that we have learned is that we must take lessons from history. The history that the Republic currently has is frightening, the appearance of clone armies under the control of a woman who wanted nothing more than to seize control of the entire Republic. The condition of the Republic Capital of Chazwa right now, the number of businesses that are withholding their support right now, the history that the Republic when we asked for help or others asked for help for us being turned away, these things prey on the mind today. Do you know how it feels to be told your home world should be burned, or that it is a lost cause? You may not have made these comments, you may not have issued these commands, but sir they are yours to bare right now. History cannot be changed, but the actions of history have bearing on all things done in the present.”

Arianna felt bad for her words but in truth her world was her priority, what she wanted to hear was how was the Republic going to do going forward, what changes were being made to protect member worlds, the beliefs were wonderful and all individuals set on being free would clamor to it. But Arianna and her family were responsible for making decisions that affected hundreds of thousands of people returning to Alderaan.

Beliefs are intangible, “Supreme Chancellor Sparrow, tell me why Alderaan should stay, explain what things are being done to prevent history from repeating itself.”

Arianna signal for water to be served to the Chancellor, it might not be what he wanted but drinking something stronger could be held off until the conclusion of their meeting.

Reen Lorgon

Objective: Help
Allies: Those on the mountain
Enemies: Everything else up there

Reen had been walking for some time, following tracks. For all he knew, they could be the wrong ones. Just as he was about it give up altogether, he heard it, the sound of a speeder bike. How close? He didn't know, nor did he care, he knew it was a lead. So he ran, all the way back to his ship. Surprisingly it didn't take as long as he thought, and as soon as he entered the vessel, he ran to the cockpit. Once there, he switch on the sensor relay, scanning for movement. He found it, nearby, something was moving very fast, and towards where two other blips were. Got to be them, must be them He thought. Keying the thrusters, he shot off in the direction of the blips, getting closer and closer with each passing second.

A couple of minutes later, he found them. [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] on the ground, while two men treated her wounds. May be too late to find her, but not to late to get them out of here He thought, before switching on his transmitter.

"Hey, you three. First off mandalorian, thank you for returning my calls," He said sarcastically before continuing, "secondly, you two may want to move the woman onto this ship, trust me, warmer on here than out there." He then set his ship down, a couple of metres away from them. Trees were crushed and the landing wasn't one of his best, but it would have to do.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Nick Sept"]

THE GREAT OUTWORLDER WILD HUNT
Allies: Witches | Mandos | [member="Captain Larraq"]
Enemies: [member="Captain Larraq"]
Gear: In sig.
Bounty Active : Review notes here

The drums of the Wild Hunt would resonate with a growing flurry. It would thrum in the air, followed by the cries and catcalls of the Allyan Witches. A fire would stir within their breasts, as the Fang God and the Winged Goddess would grant the blessing.

Kytarra would dip her knobbly fingers into the cobalt ichor, staining them the same hue as the alpine depths of Singing Mountain's lakes. A thick smear of blue would decorate the visage of each and every single witch. It was a symbol of their participation, of their task.

The Outworlder would be caught, one way or another.

The Spirits had deemed it so.

Echanmi, Kytarra would utter in that guttural tongue.

Allies: [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]

He smiled, feeling the fatigue setting in from transferring so much of his life force into her all at once, but she had needed it. Even afterwards she was weak, barely gripping his fingers with her hands. "Baby, I'm here, don't worry, but I need my hands to treat you." It pained him to withdraw his hand from her, after finding her, not being able to sit and enjoy being together after all the fear, but there was still things to be feared. He pulled off the jump suit and tied the sleeves and legs into a knot, closing them off, and adjusted the temperature settings to rewarm her safely due to the hypothermia she was suffering.

"I need to get these wet clothes off of you, okay, just relax." His knife clicked as he fixed it into position and cut, the pants off her broken leg, and carefully removed them, slipping the jump suit tenderly around her so as not to jar the badly injured bone. Next he pulled off her jacket and tossed it aside, helping her slip into the temperature controlled body suit he normally wore. It was comically too big for her to wear normally, but with the knots on the limbs it wasn't so bad, just very loose around her frame.

Next was a bacta injection, patches on visible cuts. He had to work quickly to tend to her minor wounds as best as he could via first aid, but he couldn't do much. He couldn't try to set her leg, as he would have to makeshift a stint out of stuff he didn't have. Other than trying to use his axe as a side he didn't have a lot of options and that was still only half of what she needed there. He would just have to be very careful with moving her. With Faith in the bodysuit, her temperature would begin to rise, granted she couldn't grab anything with her hands as they were locked inside the suit. Bacta was applied to her head wound, and she appeared to have a concussion, but there wasn't much he could do but keep her warm and keep her awake until he got her to doctors. "Don't worry love, I'm gonna get you out of here, I just need a second."

Draco's hands worked fast, putting his boots and chest piece back on, worn over simple trousers and t-shirt, all he had was a helmet, gauntlets without gloves, and boots now, having left the rest attached to his jumpsuit. It was faster that way. Slowly, he wrapped his hands around her, lifting her body up carefully and holding her against him, her head covered and bundled up by his jacket she was now wearing over the jumpsuit. His voice was calm, as though they were back alone somewhere nice on Alderaan. "Alright, cyar'ika. I've got you, now, lets get off this mountain." His jump pack carried them both out of the ravine and back up into the thick heavy snow drifts. Instantly he could feel the wet and the cold through his pants and he let what use of the Force he had left try to keep his body temperature regulated so he didn't freeze or pass out from exposure.

The Jakobeast once again lowered its head and bent over to accommodate him, letting him straddle its neck her across his lap, sitting side saddle so she didn't have to put pressure on her leg. The beast itself wouldn't be quick enough to make it all the way back, but he had a feeling one of his vod was hot on his trail and had some kind of transport for them. He clicked the open comm channel and spoke, "This is Alor Vereen, I've got the princess but she needs medical attention ASAP. I need pick up following my distress signal now." There would be help soon. The channel continued broadcasting that phrase and he clicked off his communicator so he could speak to Faith. "I've got you, love, we're going to get out of here. Just hang tight."

Fleet

Objective: Search and Rescue
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Faith Balor-Organa"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Enemies: Nature and the Republic
Gear: First post

"Listen up here, Initiate," the Field Marshal began with an aggressive tone while looking at Zef, "you ever call me kid again and I'll kick your ass to the ground." It surprised to Vilaz that a Mandalorian had no respect for him when he regarded him as a "kid" and not to some young Warrior or another Initiate. He wasn't sure that he was much older than Zef, but that was out of the question for Zef to call him a "kid" and disrespect him. He was a grown, mature man and no one was going to insult and disregard him of that fact. As the Redneck was finished giving a sole fair warning to Zef he continued onto finding the lost princess.

Suddenly, he began to pick up a distress beacon coming straight ahead. It was kilometers away from his position, but it didn't matter thanks to his jetpack being able to carry him across at a fast pace in a short amount of time. Seconds after the distress beacon was picked up from his sensors Vilaz could hear Draco's voice in a comm channel that most Mandalorians used for communication purposes. "It's Vilaz, Draco, and I got a gunship closing in on y'all," the Bounty Hunter said as he responded back to Draco's plea of help. He then opened up a channel with a gunship that was close to Vilaz's displacement and ordered the pilot to get to Draco and the princess in a hurry.

With that he and his group would rendezvous with Draco and Faith at their position. "Keep up, boys," the Mandalorian said before activating his jetpack and soaring with velocity to where Draco's distress beacon was at. No longer did he need the tracks of the Jakobeast to help him navigate throughout the storm of this mountain.

Reen Lorgon

Objective: Help people
Allies:Mountain people
Enemies: Everything else up there

((This post is more of an update to my last, but I'll post it separate.))

Just after landing his ship, the mandalorian made the distress call. ​My god, sometimes I think I'm invisible He thought before sprinting over to the door. After opening it, and running to where the opening of the crevice , Reen spoke.

"My god you mandalorian's move fast," He stops talking, panting from running up hill to a crack in the mountain, "Anyway, you want to move the important person inside my ship? Got a medical bay you may want to make use of."

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Nick Sept"]

Objective: Search and Rescue [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] || [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Enemies: Damn snow

"...you ever call me kid again and I'll kick your ass to the ground."
-Vilaz Munin having no chill towards Zef Halo

Well that obliterated Zef's wishes of having some sort of conversation. Damn Isley, sending him to this frigid cold mountain full of snow while he was chilling back there in the warm throne room being spoiled by aristocrats. While the scoundrel had to survive the damn cold, the mute Mandalorians, and the overly aggressive Vilaz. Coming back out of 'retirement' did not seem so pleasant now to the veteran.

The silence that remained after Vilaz's sharp remark towards Zef was interrupted by some good news served by a Mandalorian who had apparently found the missing daughter of the Queen of Alderaan. The distress signal immediately coordinated the Mandalorians where to go and the party picked up their pace abandoning the tracks they were following. The Field Marshal was first to act by utilizing his jet pack, Zef did not have such utilities, neither did most of the Mandalorian party. Yet the scoundrel had Grav boots which he used to follow the aggressive Field Marshal towards the position of the Mandalorian messiah and the lost princess.

That made a good script for a holodrama.

Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Reen Lorgon"] | [member="Nick Sept"]

Once out of the crevasse Draco had help from Nick to treat Faith while Draco had administered many of the needed fluids and antibiotics Nick had bio scanners to look at the broken bones and to determine if she had a concussion.

She looked to both men and could only nod right now she wanted really just to sleep her head hurt so much an aspirin might be helpful. Course the bacta seemed to be working on some of her injuries as well. But what about Faith tried to move her arms but found she couldn't.

Would Tia becoming too?

She didn’t know OH did anyone call her Mom? Her lids felt heavy it was so odd how she felt while the feeling of numbness from cold drifted away numbness from meds took its place.

She’d have to remember everyone who helped to find her, she was so grateful OH the thranta how was it she wanted to ask but she could feel herself being pulled back.

Was it still snowing?

Tired.

So tired.

Faith fell back into the black.

Allies: [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Reen Lorgon"] [member="Nick Sept"]

Draco's visor turned to face the cyborg that approached them, "She has a concussion and a broken leg. Beyond that her injuries are superficial. I lent her as much of my energy as I could without passing out and I have given her a pain killer and bacta. She needs better than I can provide and she needs to get inside. She has mild frost bite on her fingers and toes." Draco's voice was panicky and frantic still, even after having found her, though his face was hidden, he couldn't keep the genuine worry and concern for her from his voice. She was after all, snug in his bodysuit while he was no running around in trousers and a t-shirt on top of a freezing mountain in a blizzard.

He looked at the nautolan and the cyborg senator arriving, "I need to get her to a hospital ASAP, can we take your ship?" He was asking, but he didn't really intend on discussing it heavily. It wasn't exactly something he would take no or maybe as an answer for, especially as he carried her across his arms, one arm tucked behind her knees carefully to keep her broken leg from dangling or putting pressure on it, the other arm around her back, holding her up against him where she buried her face in his coat to keep her face shielded from the wind, mostly by instinct rather than consciousness.

Draco was already moving in that direction, shouting at the pair hurriedly, "Move, lets go. I can't fly the damn thing." He could keep up with a bike, even through this weather and now that he had her he wasn't about to give her to someone else. No, he only truest himself to see her get to a hospital. "Don't worry Faith, I've got you now. I'm taking you to a hospital to get treated, you have a concussion, and we can't fix that here with what we have. I need you to stay awake for me." His voice was low and affectionate, trying to coax her back to consciousness.

Fleet

Objective: Attend Negotiations
Allies: Mandalorians | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]
Potential Enemies: The Republic
Personal Gear:3 Lightsabers | Basic leather armor jacket | compact datapad

Fiore followed into the speeder and sat down near Amelia. Her mind went over what the woman had told her, different costumes for different things. Fiore thought of herself in a dress and frowned, it wasn’t her thing sort to speak. She would feel lost without pants and she wondered if Amelia felt that way without her armor. Fiore sat back and looked out the window, today they wouldn’t fight they were here to negotiate. Which was another reason why she was curious why she was here. The girl was an assassin not a body guard, but she accepted the position.

A smile spread across her face, she was going to be given a promotion. Something that she had strived for since she had joined the ranks. There was joy, but also concern. The farther she got involved with the group, the more it endangered Mira. Still, she didn’t show the concern and nodded to Amelia after being in the car. “Thank you. I hope with the promotion I do you proud. It’s an honor to serve you Commander.” Formalities and respect was already drilled into her mind from the Jedi Order, she kept the formalities even with her commander. Looking out the tinted windows she wondered what was so valuable about this planet. It seemed to have caused such a stir within the Republic and the Mandalorians – it even got her Commander in a dress.

“What is the value of this planet? Why are these negotiations so important? I don’t see a military advantage by having this planet…unless I am missing something Commander?” Pausing, she realized she was being rude and looked towards Amelia. Nodding, she tore her eyes away from the woman and looked at her lap. “You look nice, Commander.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom