Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Mandalore will Answer [Mandalorian Invasion of GR Alderaan]

Gear: Signature
Objective: I'm doing stuff
Allies: [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
Enemies: None

Draco felt the subtle shudder as the shuttle re-entered the atmosphere of the planet, and again he brought the Force into himself. One of the things he had been shown and practiced very little was Psychometry. He wasn't an expert or master or even particularly skilled with the ability, but he could use it to a small extent, and that helped. His years spent in the Planetary Defense Force and having been raised by an outdoorsman had gifted him the skill of tracking, which he was very good at. Assisted by the Force, he would have to work hard, but he would find her. Draco was confident in that. He had to find her.

The shuttle landed outside New Crevasse City with a thud, his urgency relayed to his pilots. Before the ramp opened Draco was up and moving, pulling a coat over his armor. He may not necessarily need it, but he wanted it. He dropped Taak'shukur on the floorboard of the Shuttle. "Stay here. Keep your comm channel open so I can contact you whenever I feel like it."

"Yes commander." The pilot responded, seeing the Mandalorian Warrior step out of the shuttle and take off at a jog towards the city. There had to be someone that knew she had been here, when she had left and where she had gone. He jogged through the city, and turned a number of heads. Mandalorians, even right now, weren't a common sight around this city, and that was beneficial to him to a degree. Meant someone in this place would remember Faith. He started glancing at signs, touching people's mind with the Force, searching for her face anywhere among the populace.

Fleet

Allies: [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Neutral: [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: [member="Suravi Teigra"], [member="Jack Sparrow"], [member="Gael bar Ammon"], [member="Khyros Sunblade"]
Objective: Negotiate, I guess
Gear: First post

"Look at 'em, dressed up that makes 'em look like big piñatas. Just need to hang 'em and that's it," the Field Marshal said in Mando'a to his compatriot Mandalorians that could only laugh and snicker at the humorous comment that Vilaz had made about the Republic delegates that had just arrived at the scene of where the negotiations would take place at. No doubt, would the Redneck discriminate and insult these politicians if this was at the Republic Senate, but he would reserve his angst and hatred for these members of the Galactic Republic since it could give a bad image of the whole Mandalorians to the Organas and the Republicans would use his words as an advantage to persuade that the Mandalorians would alternate the style of living that the Alderaanians have lived as for centuries and centuries.

"Imma try, Isley, but they best not provoke us," Vilaz said to the Head of House Verd when he reminded him to not be trigger happy with these politicians that a majority of the Warriors of Mandalore despised of. These men and women of the Republic were mere fakes, hypocrites, and two-faces to the eyes of the Bounty Hunter. Without a doubt, they only showed their faces to secure the deposits of phrik that Alderaan was host to and nothing more than that.

The Mandalorian motioned his Warriors to check the politicians with scanners and if one of them had an item that was viewed as a weapon, then they would be dealt with by the Dragon of Mandalore. The Warrior then noticed the figure of [member="Gael bar Ammon"] and behind his buy'ce his face had the look of disgust and anger combined, but Gael would just find a fearsome . Foolishly, trying to persuade the Alors to sign a peace treaty with the unforgivable Republic, and persuading the Organas to disband the forces of the Mandalorians and come back the fold of the Republic was what this retired Mandalorian was seen throughout the ranks of the Mandalorians. Some established him with the title of dar'manda, and some were indifferent about him. The Redneck viewed him as the former just by analyzing the actions of this bureaucratic Mandalorian.

Vilaz would then follow Isley, not giving any regards or remarks to the Republic delegates, and entered the awe and great room that had was the throne room with the Queen and one of the princesses of Alderaan. As always, they looked stunning when foreign company visited them. Respecting the two women, he bowed and heard the missing whereabouts of one of her daughters. "Your highness," the Warrior began to the Queen, "I can dispatch some men to find your daughter. It'll cover more ground and find your daughter in a quick manner." He didn't pay any attention to the words of Gael when he suggested that the Mandalorians could use their resources to find the missing princess, but the pride within Vilaz boosted when he acknowledged the inferiority of the Republic when comparing the government he served to the might of the United Clans of Mandalore.

Objective: Discuss
Allies: All

"It is a masterfully crafted painting. The emotion is well captured."

He had to agree with the quality. Truthfully he did find it appealing, even though it had no actual bearing on who he was as a person. Though he longed for the day when he could hold a daughter as Bail did, that would be some time off yet, he was certain. For now he needed to focus on why he was there, anyway, and he turned his attention away from the painting and to the woman who was now addressing him in a dignatorial fashion. She offered her hand, which he took before kneeling to kiss it. This was customary on his world. Then he rose again.

"A pleasure to meet you. I would assume you are a Princess or perhaps a cousin to the Queen?" He asked because he wanted to get her title right. "I am Baron Barrien Siegfried, of House Siegfried of Oaken Dawn, student of former Grandmaster Corvus Raaf, and Knight of the Jedi Order."

It was a long formal title, but formalities were important among nobles. He had learned this very early on. Never do anything that could be remotely construed as disrespectful, and always be formal unless instructed to be otherwise. He let a smile adorn his bearded face.

"No, I've never been to your world before. Very beautiful from space, I will admit. I must also admit that I paid little attention to the art here before I found you. I was following the guidance of the Force and it led me to you. Now that I know your name I can see why. Would it be much trouble to have a conversation with you while perusing the art here?"

[member="Claire Organa"]

Objective: Peace
Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"] (Thalia), figuratively everyone
Neutral: [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Enemies: Hopefully no one
Gear: Kalso's Revenge (signature), lightsaber
Mando'a in italics.

While her comprehension of the Mandalorian tongue was certainly near fluency, it took her a moment to grasp the full meaning of all that had been said. And so Keira turned her attention briefly to the sarcasm of this one's friend, nodding once at his remark in regards to her heritage. It was one of few things she still had to be proud of, and she wouldn't bother denying it. "A Corellian with a lightsaber that happens to be part of the Clans must be your worst nightmare, then." When it came to back-and-forth such as this she could and very well would match him word for word unerringly. If her assessment of his own accent was correct he could claim the same legacy, a discovery that put her slightly at ease for reasons she didn't quite understand herself.

Again her attention turned to what had been spoken in a common tongue the three of them shared, and she deigned to reply in that same language. "I joined the Clans as a part of the agreement made during the Roche negotiations." It helped that she had been introduced to the culture beforehand by way of the men she led, each one of them holding the warrior people in esteemed reverence. "I don't hail from any Clan. Not right now, at least. There hasn't been time to consider that, with the recent events." Everyone's focus had been drawn to what appeared to be imminent conflict and the talks surrounding it rather than anything else, herself among that number. Perhaps now that things had quieted those other things could be brought to light.

Upon entering the throne room she did nothing more than bow to the royalty present, not finding it her place in that moment to speak for the Republic. Not when the Supreme Chancellor himself was present. So she would remain quiet, allowing the proper politicians to talk and sort things out, there for security and her own peace of mind for the time being. When one of the Mandalorians was introduced - [member="Vilaz Munin"] - she cast a sideways glance in his direction, raising an eyebrow just slightly. The two had something of a history, with him making an attempt on her life in the past, the fight that ensued something she would always remember thanks to the scar on her side. Perhaps things wouldn't be quite as mundane as she had first thought.

Allies: [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Draco moved quickly through the city, looking at each sign, drawing on the Force for guidance as he ducked through arch ways and jogged across catwalks. New Crevasse City would have been lovely if Draco hadn't been in panic mode. He saw one place, an art gallery and felt familiar as he looked at the studio gallery, sensing some minor guidance from the Force, and began making his way to it. "Sir, there is a message being sent to the Ori'drahr its a message from the Royal Palace for the Knight-Errant of Aldera." The communications officer's voice was confused, as though he didn't know what was going on. "Captain Vizla doesn't know who that is, thought perhaps you might given your experience in dealing with the Organas."

Draco's mind buzzed for a moment, he needed to get off this channel and enter the art studio gallery and begin investigating Faith having gone missing, but the Royal Palace sending him a message meant it could be very important. "No, I don't know who that is. What is the message?"

::Knight-Errant of Aldera, Princess Faith Balor-Organa has gone missing in transit from New Crevasse City to New Aldera. Mandalorians in the Capital are beginning to organize search parties.::

"And that's all there was. Any idea who we should forward it too?" The communication officer continued being confused with the whole situation, unaware of what was really going on.

"No. Send my comm's information to the Captain of the Aldera Royal Guard. Draco out." He had been distracted long enough, he was already aware something had happened and she was in danger. In fact he had been on his way before the message had even been sent, his senses and his bond with Faith alerting him real time to the danger she was in. His fear was pulsing through him and he needed to think rationally and clearly, continue to protect her image and seek her out. Finding her was of utmost importance though, and if that meant telling a few people what she was to him, so be it. Her life came first.

He pushed through the door and looked into the entrance foyer, seeing a few paintings hanging on walls, similar in style to the ones he had seen in the Grand Hall on Aldera. So this is where she got them, this was why she was here. "Hello, tell me. Did Faith Balor-Organa visit this place earlier today?" He stopped himself, coming up with a quick explanation for his prying. "The queen dispatched me to fetch her to attend a summit in New Aldera, and she is not answering her comlink."

The man looked up from his canvas and eyed the Mandalorian warrior he could see standing in his gallery. Large coat worn over armor, weapons on his hips and back, visible and worn openly. Surely this wasn't something he would normally have to deal with. The man seemed to consider his explanation for a moment and then answered. "She left by thranta for the capital already. Riding a thranta is an involved process. Its not easy to do and talk on comlinks. She's likely just being cautious."

"Thanks." And Draco was gone, jogging back through the streets. He couldn't fly Thranta, he couldn't fly hardly anything except his jump pack and boots. But he could ride a number of beasts and he could track with the best of hunters. As he jogged through the city and shoved people out of turbolifts to the surface, he typed a quick message to his men on the ground.

::Search Patterns to my wrist unit. Now. New Crevasse to New Aldera flight paths. Allow for one hour flight time deviations.::

It would take a moment, but its not like he had a lot of flight time for his boots and jump pack. Maybe thirty minutes total. He needed a riding beast that could run faster than him. As he ran from the surface level he could see stables, and he could see his mount. Good, that is a fine beast and certainly faster through mountains and snow than he is. Plus it could carry them once he found her. The Jakobeast stamped and he could feel it through the Force. <Time to go.> He didn't bother asking or telling anyone he was taking it. By the time he had jumped the gate and leaped to its back, the beast had already charged a fairly powerful Force Push, blasting the gate open and was on its way off when the owners realized he was stealing the creature.

Fleet

Theme:​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sLummHlN0&index=19&list=PLDDB91587DF81478D
Objective: All talk and no bite
Allies (Well, more of a mentioning list of people involved and not wanting me dead): [member="Gael bar Ammon"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Jack Sparrow"] | [member="Nick Sept"] | [member="Claire Organa"] | [member="Khyros Sunblade"] | [member="Alyesa Organa"] |[member="Barrien Siegfried"]
Enemies: Ysalamir

"Hello, Matthew. Good to find you here"

Matthew turned sharply on his feet and sensed a familiar presence. He couldn't recall the name and all he could sense was that the man was a friendly...accompanied by whom he could only assume to be more friendlies? They certainly acted that way with each other.

"Oh! Er, yes. I'm Matthew and you ar---?" Matthew's voice petered out as the man seemed to be going through a plot device at the moment, the poor sod. Honestly, everything happened so fast that he felt quite rushed. That's why he seemed to flounder about a bit and say with a half-sure voice,

"Oh. Okay, erm...Nick? Guys, was that Nick Sept? Oh! And, uh, erm, thank you very much for guiding me to the talks. The GPS doesn't know where we're going and all...Cutie?"

Had he met this Yuri before? "Cutie" was an odd name to call a stranger. Was he actually cute? There weren't any telltale signs that his face was especially ugly or anything. Other than that, though, he just had to go off of the words of others and trust them.

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R77O3IqddE&index=15&list=PLDDB91587DF81478D

When he got to the grand double doors that would lead to the rest of the procession, he stopped in his tracks and accidentally clutched the arm of one of his guides a tad bit harder than usual. There was a zone of death before him. He couldn't feel a single thing in what appeared to be this Force Dead bubble. The prospect of losing his ability to sense was very frightening to Matthew. He tried to stall.

"Wait, guys. Are you sure we're going to the right place? This looks like there's nothing here. Heh heh..." he laughed nervously as he stalled for time to figure out what he was going to do here. He lifted his walking stick and poked at the bubble. The cane went in and out just fine. No ill effects.

"Don't mind me. I'm just feeling...you know, nervous. This is my first time."

All happiness was draining down and out through his feet, making his steps feel like concrete blocks. He cautiously stepped forward into the unknown...

This was horrible. He couldn't sense a single thing. The only things he had to go off of was his other natural senses. Was this what being blind really felt like? This really sucked.

"You may need to guide me to my seat..."

He tried to gain back his normal, confident demeanor, but it was hard when he became very focused on trying to function normally. His steps were uncertain and the unknown voices distracted him. He felt the back of a chair in front of him after bumping it with his stick. He grabbed the back and pulled it out so he could start to sit down...but, then a thought occurred to him.

"Wait! Wait. Point me towards the throne. I MUST bow before anything else..." They had to turn him 70 degrees, but they got him pointed in the right direction. He smiled and bowed respectfully towards the throne. When his head was down, he whispered to the side,

"She IS sitting in her throne, right??" When they confirmed that the Queen was, he felt much better and came up from his bow. He took his seat, folded his hands and tried to look happy. He was ready to begin the marathon.

Location: Royal Palace (Courtyard), Aldera following Isley inside the Palace
Allies: [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Oron Verd"] @Mandos
Neutral: [member="Keira Ticon"] @Republic
Enemies: N/A

Note: Mando'a is italicized

"A Corellian with a lightsaber that happens to be part of the Clans
must be your worst nightmare, then."
-Keira Ticon to Zef Halo regarding the latter's worst nightmares.
Such a cheeky response made the old Scoundrel chuckle, his smirk behind his helmet wide as ever. She was Corellian alright and possibly one with a gifted tongue. Even the master of sarcasm and cheeky comments, Zef himself, took a moment to return a comment to her. Then it came to him.

"With a dress uniform like that, I don't think you class in the nightmares category, Commander." Sure he was probably twenty years older but Corellian banter was not limited by age for sure. It was always healthy for a good verbal 'spar' with someone who was capable of doing it. It was hard to get one with Mandalorians as they tend to be much more enjoying action rather the art of speaking.

When Isley began speaking in Mando'a, the scoundrel had to strain his memories to comprehend what he was talking about. Zef had not been utilizing Mando'a in around two decades and even then he was not the best practitioner neither did he like utilizing it back then. After replying Isley's words in his head twice he realized the important part of what the man said to the Commander - What Clan she hailed from. Logical question considering she had stated that she stated that she was here for both sides. Something that had escaped Zef's otherwise really good perception. He was getting old.

Her answer of how she had ended up Mandalorian, at least partially, was similar to his own situation two decades ago. Her's seemed much more peaceful, while he was given the choice of becoming a Mandalorian or dying. That was some successful recruitment campaign. Similarly to him, she did not hail from any clan. Well, technically Zef hailed from his mother's clan but he was the only surviving member of it, and as a scoundrel all his life he always cherished the free spirit. No affiliations. How ironic, considering he came back to affiliate himself.

Zef shrugged and patted his friend Isley's back in response to the latter's rejection of the former's idea to make Isley a Supreme Chancellor of the Republic someday, considering the fact that the current one indeed seemed as a man Zef had possibly seen in the underworld during his years as a smuggler.

"Someday, someday..." He muttered to his friend in Mando'a considering the three had changed their preferred language of speaking.

When the Field Marshal who had early proposed the idea of venting the Republic delegates into space described the delegates as pinatas, Zef found it hard not to chuckle, especially considering Isley's calming attitude towards the venom spitting Field Marshal. Was it that long ago when Isley was the one proposing such great plans?

"As much as I dislike that we tend to wrap ourselves in metal, the boy's right - they do look like pinatas." The scoundrel supported the aggressive Mandalorian's description of the Pubs.

When the Mandalorians entered along with the Republic delegates the throne room, Zef was a bit late to commit to the manners expected. He was never a man of noble courtesy. Courtesy in the underworld usually meant you can't draw fast enough your pistol and are trying to stall eventual showdown. Zef had to utilize that numerous times during his career as a smuggler where the odds were almost always against him but royalty was something he had never met. Well there was once the story of a Hutt crime lord who was role playing as a King and was enforcing everyone working under him to act as a noble. It wasn't hard for the employees to do such, considering the Hutt's quick decisions to hang disobedient ones.

When Isley introduced the Mandalorian party, Zef made sure to remember the other Mandalorian men's names. Vilaz Munin was the man of action who had earlier suggested to obliterate the Republic delegation and get it over with. Considering how much Zef hated politics, although having been told he had a good sharp mind and tongue for it, the scoundrel supported that view. The other Mandalorian was a dangerously looking powerhouse of man named Oron Verd...Verd? Isley has children? Or perhaps a relative of his friend. Quite possible.

Zef raised an eyebrow to the issue that apparently one of the royal House of Organa had gone missing. He tried to refrain from contemplating conspiracies, he did not have enough information. Quite awkward for a noble of the royal House to disappear in probably one of the most important discussions in the planet's history. When a delegate of the Republic proposed to send Mandalorian forces to find the missing woman, Zef was not surprised that Vilaz was first to respond in a matter to demonstrate Mandalorian domination of the situation. That Field Marshal was quite a sharp one as well.

With a smirk on his face behind his helmet, Zef liked that he was back in action.

Fun.

Location: Alderaan; Capital City; Near Palace; Deploying on a highway
Objective: Reinforce Blockade, attend negotiations
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Isley Verd"], Mandalorians
Enemies: Republic,
Neutral: [member="Claire Organa"], [member="Faith Balor-Organa"], [member="Arianna Organa"], [member="Alyesa Organa"]
Gear: Skira Beskar'gam, M9T11 Pistol (belt holster, left hip), MT-14 Heavy Blaster Pistol (left thigh holster), Heirloom Officer's Sword (Beskar) (right belt), Carbonite Gun (back-mounted magnetic holster), SIW Atomizing Pistol (belt holster, back),
Unit: Clan Dem'adas Armored Marine Company

While Republic delegates landed shuttles near the palace proper and made their way to and through the ornate front doors, while they preened themselves, spoke soft words to one another, and made nice with one another and the locals, Olivia Dem'adas stood firm within the cargo bay of a small Corvette. Boots magnetically locked to the deck and left hand gripping firmly a handle built into the wall, Olivia let her right hand rest upon the hilt of her sword. She was as cold and still as the iron the ship was made from, her face masked behind the armored helmet upon her head. Her eyes, hidden from view by the darkened T-shaped visor iconic to her people, darted back and forth as her attention flicked between different video readings displayed by her HUD.

The Alor of Clan Dem'adas watched as the Corvette broke through the upper levels of Alderaan's atmosphere and approached the capital city. She watched as each of the four escorting fighters maintained perfect formation with the ship, breaking off into a circling pattern as the larger craft slowed to a crawl and made to land. She watched as landing skids descended from the ship's ventral edge, extending slowly like thin arms grasping for the ground upon which they soon settled. The joints and pistons of those skids bent and compressed slightly, growing still as they came to bare the full weight of the craft separate from the ground beneath them.

The same moment the ship's mass became still, no longer shifting as it settled, the massive door in front of Olivia began folding outward to become a ramp. "Company at the ready." Olivia ordered coldly, her body un-moving in spite of the subconscious twitch of her armored hand upon the hilt of her sword. Behind her, a chorus of roars echoed through the bay as fifteen powerful engines sprang to life. As the ramp touched duracrete, Olivia followed up her order with another. "Advance." She said with a line of steel working its way through her voice. Magnetic locks disengaged from the cargo bay's floor and 15 massive armored vehicles rolled forward and into the light of Alderaan's star.

Two at a time, fifteen Myrkava Main Battle Tanks abandoned the Corvette and rolled onto a wide highway that traveled from the capital city to the palace itself. Arranging themselves in five neat columns of three vehicle abreast, each came to a halt and awaited their commander. Remote turrets spun in random directions as crew and droid processor alike scanned the perimeter for threats. Calmly, Olivia placed armored boot in front of armored boot as she descended the ramp and made her way to the command vehicle. Rear hatch already open, Olivia stepped inside the vehicle and let a nearby Marine pull the door closed behind her.

Instead of the company commander's seat that dominated the rear of the vehicle, Olivia made her way to the Commander's chair popped the top hatch open, and crawled up the railing that allowed her to elevate herself until she was half exposed from the vehicle. Beskar'gam proudly displaying the blue and silver coloring most common among her clan, Olivia leaned back against the circular hatchway and gripped the edge with her left hand.

"To the palace." She said simply. As one, the fifteen massive vehicles began rolling towards the home of the Organas at a brisk 65km an hour.

Fleet:
Assisting the Blockade - 4,950m
Waiting outside the solar system's edge - 6,840m
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending
  • Pending

Enemies - Weather
Allies [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Nick Sept"] anyone looking for Fatih

She was cold and it was a lot farther to her goal than she thought it would be. Faith's hands were beginning to feel the cold, her boots soaked all the way through and the snow had risen to her thighs.

A wind snaked along the snow bringing with it biting cold that felt like needles when it blew against her bare skin.

"I hate snow, I hate cold." Her breath turned to small puffs that were quickly caught by the wind taking them far away. It was colder, Faith looked up fluffy gray clouds were forming over head, "ohhhhh" she whined, "don't snow..."

Faith pushed herself to trudge onwards.

"Ok, so..there's a cabin beside a lake and....I want to go back there. My Dragon waits to warm me up" Faith's ankle gave out and she fell forward unable to catch herself landing face first in the powder. Quickly she pushed up sputtering and shaking her head as she rolled over. It felt like hours how long was it she looked up to see where the sun was. It had been a few hours.

Moving through the deep snow was exhausting, and took time. But she had to know, no she knew they were looking for her. Why wouldn't they? The Republic had to be here by now, and the Mandalorians were already here so...they'd both be looking right? Cause...well...she had friends in the Republic and family and friends among the Mandalorians so it shouldn't be long at all, no..not long.

She closed her eyes and remembered Aldera the night in the palace a hiding place where Dragons and Princesses could live without reprisal.

Faith sat up, chills one after another started in her shoulders and ran down her arms and legs. "Hot bath, with a few bubbles, oh no make that lots of bubbles" Groaning slightly she pushed up, standing she could see the path she had taken from where she came down, it disappeared as she looked up, then she looked over and down.

'Ok" Faith rubbed her hands up and down her arms trying to get the blood going in them. Faith began to push through the snow. She wanted to focus on the trees if she could get to the trees she could rest. There was a small gnawing inside that wanted some water, eating the snow wouldn't help. She didn't know why she knew that, but she did.

Her lips were already dry from the bit of wind and cold. As Faith moved she occupied her mind with memories of her family, of her Dragon

Allies: [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Faith was out here somewhere. Draco's mind swam as he focused on every far off dot or odd thing on the mountain tops, looking through the twenty times magnification on his helmet at anything that caught his eye while he scanned everything in eyesight. He could feel her, in trouble, worried. Draco found it difficult to focus as he rode the beast, trying to urge it as fast as it could heave itself up the mountain, look through every little piece of minutia, and trying to sense her through the Force. His worry was leaking out into his mental faculties, keeping him from being able to preform.

"Alright Draco. Calm down and think about this." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, tugging on the strings that made up the Force, trying to see her. For a moment he saw blackness, nothingness. He caught his breath, holding his lungs empty. Then he heard snow crunching underneath foot steps, ragged breathing, and shivering. He could see breath before his eyes, but only barely, lungs not able to warm the air enough to make the small clouds. He could feel cold and wet creeping up legs, each step making the wet sensation worse, numbness in his toes. The vision was telling him how she was, what she was suffering as Faith tried to make her way to safety.

Draco lost the vision for a moment, and then he redoubled his concentration. He could see the lake house, but that wasn't where she was. She was thinking about it though. That was good, that warmed his heart, made him relax a bit. That in her time of terror and fear, when she needed comforting when she was all alone, she thought of him and their time together. It sent memories of the night in the cave together through his own mind. He sent her his own confidence and assurance. <I'm coming Cyar'ika.> It was the best he could do until he held her in his arms to kiss her, hold her, and warm her with his own body.

"Focus Draco. You need info on where she is, not where she's going to be." He shook his head, clearing his thoughts and working to focus again. She looked up at the sun and he saw mountain tops, crevasses, crags, and snow drifts. Mentally he tried to memorize these things, and then the vision ended. He had been searching for a couple of hours and he glanced around his surroundings looking for anything familiar from the vision the Force had sent him.

There. A familiar mountain top. About five kilometers away as the crow flies, so about twenty to thirty on foot. He couldn't manage that. Couldn't take that long. "Hey, hey, beast." He said getting the Jakobeasts attention. "There." he pointed at the mountain top across the way. "We need to be there, like... yesterday. Can you pick up the pace?" The beast shuddered and heaved, its hooves digging into the snow as it turned to weave its way down the slope and around as many mountains as possible. The beast surged and began moving at a steady pace, faster than Draco could have ran through the snow, but not a break neck pace. Once they got close Draco could fly up a mountain to search and the beast would be close enough to carry her back to.

Fleet

Objective: Be nice
Allies: Dress Designers, Jewelers…
Enemies: I CAN’T HAVE ENEMIES
[member="Barrien Siegfried"]

She nodded her agreement it was masterfully crafted. Her own father had hugged her many times like that she knew what it felt like to have that comfort, that sense of security. She could understand this painting on a personal level.

“I am Cousin to the Queen” Claire did not want to be a Princess she saw what went on with the Royal Family and it was hard to watch how it twisted and turned the emotions of the family trying to balance what they wanted with what was best for Alderaan.

“Baron Siegfried, I am pleased to make your acquaintance Sir.” She smiled he certainly did have a lot of titles. She was still getting use to hers, what was she again..Marchioness, was that it?

“It is beautiful I grew up knowing stories of Alderaan and I never expected it to be so blue and green.”

Did she want company? “OH by all means this place was meant to be enjoyed and there is more than art here, there is history. We even have a thranta skeleton which seems to draw a lot of the kids. Have you seen a thranta Sir Siegfried?” She knew that Bespin also had them.

Objective: Learn
Allies: All

"I have not seen a Thranta before, no, m'lady," he said, offering a smile and dipped shoulder of difference. This was her world, not his. "Though I would be more than happy to have that rectified."

All of the sir and m'lady bit would eventually grow tiresome, he knew from experience, but he would main decorum for the time being. As it were, he was now not only representing the Order, but his homeworld of Oaken Dawn as well. Not that anyone here would have ever heard of the small world that was controlled by an old school group of Imperials. It was well hidden and that was maintained through Imperial military might. Only the Red Eye's were willing to defy them.

He motioned for her to lead the way, and would remain a respectful half step behind her as they walked. It may or may not be customary on her world, but a lesser noble on his world was never to walk in line with one of higher rank unless they were a family member.

"If I may inquire, Lady Organa, what is your stance on the current blockade of Alderaan? I'm not here to sway anyone to one side or another, just as an observer and mediator, so feel free to tell me the truth. I don't serve the Republic, though they are why I'm here. I serve the galaxy as a whole, and my interest is peace. So if I can be of assistance, I willingly offer it."

[member="Claire Organa"]

Oron Verd said:
Allies: [member="Isley Verd"], @Vilaz Muniz, [member="Zef Halo"], Mandalorians
Neutral: @Kiera Ticon, [member="Gael bar Ammon"], [member="Arianna Organa"], Republic
Enemies: N/A
Key: Mando'a, Basic Galactic

Oron offered a single, stiff nod towards the Republic delegates outside the throne room. He didn't have any history with either of them but he'd read Gael's file upon his departure from the Clans. Admittedly, he was completely indifferent to the man. The enemy of my enemy is a friend being the mantra that defined his move. As an operative, Oron understood his situation in duel aspects. Because his duty required he be able to play both sides of the fence, the relation existed - albeit in small increments. While on the other side of the coin his morals wouldn't allow him to fully commit to another faction; but for various reasons that outweighed this particular situation.

So much had happened, so much strangeness in a short space of time and to be devoid of the one thing he'd always known, the one stable point in his life, that which, he believed, could never be taken from him - would be slow agony. Briefly, he blankly looked at the seasoned warrior, then turned to follow his party into the throne room, chuckling in response to the retorts his companions made about the Pubs' aesthetic. He followed suit.

"Its a real pity they don't have any sticks in this fancy place. Maybe if we tie another pub up tight enough that'll do."

It was a shame that the Mandos couldn't see eye to eye on everything. There will always be wars, contention, ways in which people divide. It has always been so, no matter the world, no matter the people nor the faction. Why face such calamities with those whom didn't love you? In all of existence there had been none whom was able to relinquish the suffering of war, or rescue the poor from their plight. In this era, the populace had been touched by the damage of several decades of war, crushing optimism and convincing the rest that the universe was cruel. But was it truly not?

He cocked his head before they entered the throne room, hazel eyes settling upon the royalty of Alderaan. He bowed before her, and straightened his posture afterwards, nodding, respectfully to her company. He had been trained in manners, he knew how to employ them when necessary. It was a valuable set of skills to have in one's arsenal when in the field. Knowing how to deal with royals was the difference between Oron laying waste to an entire security detail to escape gated grounds, and being escorted out by a lovely assistant with parting gifts.

As Isley introduced the party, Oron nodded once more, looking to his vode. He'd seen Vilaz in passing multiple times and admired him as a warrior but Zef was new to the operative. Zef was smaller than himself, by all means, being several inches shorter and pounds lighter but Oron could almost smell the seasoned spice of danger emanating from him. The only definitive relationship he had in the room was with Isley, whom was his older brother, and that didn't require any further explanations or ponderings.

With slight, modest turns of his head he observed the throne room, his wandering eyes hidden behind his visors. Mapping out exits, potential threats and hazards, anything that would need to be taken into consideration should this meeting grow hostile. He felt an impulse to hold his lightsabers, or at least rest his hands on the hilts but such motions could be threatening in rooms like these. For now he remained calm, cool, reassuring himself that this was simply his nature - his shady existence, that dictated his constant state of awareness, of readiness - to be prepared for anything.

Allies: Pending.
Enemies: Pending.
Gear: Here.

Botanicals bought, the Hunter went on to the next stall. Truth be told, even with the bite of the snow, it was actually pretty nice. Although some had been heard to coin the following phrase.

Winter is coming.

A shake of her head, and the Hunter went about to the next vendor. This area contained local Aldaraanian woods and Oroket cages. Not the best meat to eat. From under the helm, she gave an internal grimace.

Allies: Pending.
Enemies: Pending.
Gear: Here.

Botanicals bought, the Hunter went on to the next stall. Truth be told, even with the bite of the snow, it was actually pretty nice. Although some had been heard to coin the following phrase.

Winter is coming.

A shake of her head, and the Hunter went about to the next vendor. This area contained local Aldaraanian woods and Oroket cages. Not the best meat to eat. From under the helm, she gave an internal grimace.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
Location the first: The Snowy hills of Alderaan, which are alive with sound of thrantas.
Present: Nick Sept, others in the waste
Equipment on Nick's person: Lighter, boots, coat, cigar, semi-formal attire, stubbornness, cyborg body, comm link, the force maybe kinda. Still left the knife behind, no time to grab it now...
Equipment on the speeder-bike: Decent engine, two days worth of trail rations, a couple of signal flares.
Allies: [member="Draco vereen"] in a roundabout sort of way [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] in a less vague manner.
Objective: Save the one nice person he knows from this cold rock covered with foppish nobles in funny robes

Sept grunted as they began processing the paper work and proceeded to a nearby holoterminal with local maps for people touring on bikes. He jacked his commlink into the system pull a wire from his eyes for a moment and feeding it into the comm system. He began scrolling through the maps, ignoring how strange the cyborg looked with one eye-like photoreceptor opened and wired to a comm-link connected to a holoterminal as he scrolled through the maps. Terrain. Topographical overlays with probable routes for sightseeing, viewing. Flight paths for the Thrantas--weird creatures, never spent time in person with one, but he'd studied them. One of them had fallen in his vision. He looked at the overlays, nudging a few parts of the interface to view the map from above instead from the route planning system. He frowned as the terminal start glitching out. "C'mon, just give me one glimpse..." he said as he found it. North. He saw the mountain from his image. Several hours by bike, north, on the recomended land route. It was a start. He frowned. putting the wires back in his head, watching as the attendant stared at him. "Um, sir, your rental bike is ready. You said you were going on a trip, so I included some complementary trail rations."

Sept nodded and smiled at the boy. "Sorry, just needed to double-check something. She's on her way here, so I shoudl be able to ntercept. I hope. Also ad a first aid kit."

"I'm sorry, sir?"

"Better to be prepared, son. A first aid kit and some signal flares. In case a storm overtakes me," he said, deftly avoiding the subject. He would not be able to adequately explain to a complete stranger that he had a vision of a friend in peril. Or that he was chasign said vision using a mix of intuition and a map he just copied from a tourist bureau server farm. "Also, you might want to debug that terminal. I think there's something off with the graphics system."

"Understood. That will be forty for the bike, and another ten for supplies."

"Here's eighty, keep the change," he said as he signed a datapd, loaded the bike hismelf and sped off.

The attendant blinked at the strange man and the credit chits left on his desk. What the kark kind of signature was was "NC7?"

-----In the throes of civilization, where wild things aren't, unless they win an election-----

Objective: Find a happy ending.
NPC'S: Taizen "The Poet" Sept and Yuri "the Laughingstock"
Gear: A datapad, a sick sense of humor, a crazy blind man, expensive furniture
Allies: [member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Khyros Sunblade"]
Alderaanians present: [member="Alyesa Organa"] [member="Arianna Organa"]
Others present: [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

Yuri smirked wolfishly at the man. "I flirt. So yes, cutie. Get over it."

Taizen coughed with a somewhat stern tone. "Yuri, don't tease him. We're on the clock. You can ask him out for drinks afterwards," he siiad with a shrug. "I swear, I feel like I'm the only one here who's professional."

Yuri laughed. "Didn't think you were the jealous type. Or is my older brother just feeling protective?"

Taizen laughed. "Sister, you may need many things. Protection is not on the list," he said as he approached the door, stepping out of the cab, whose driver managed to magically elapse travel time to avoid any paradoxes with other chroniclers.

Taizen nodded as introductions were made around the rather grandiose meeting hall. It was less humble than the offices on Cartao or Chazwa. But hey, when in Coruscant, dress to kill, right? He held up a datapad. "Senator Sept had an emergency. I will record the meeting in his stead. He apologizes for his inability to be present. I will likely remain silent for the remainder of this."

The group traded quips about rescuing Faith. Faith Balor-Organa? The Senator. Yuri blinked. That's where Sept was. Damnit. Off to rescue somebody. She should've known. He always pulled stunts like this. She nodded. "I'm here to keep Taizen, the transcriber, in good shape, and to assist Mister Mar'tin," she said with a soft nod. "Senator Sept wished, in particular, to hear the Alderaanians speak for themselves. I hope that occurs here."

(OOC: sorry for all the tags, but it seems like half the country is in this room ;) )

Location: Cardinal class Corvette - The Astral Deva; New Aldera Space Port
Objective: Attend Negotiations
Allies: [member="Fiore de Noir"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Arianna Organa"] | [member="Claire Organa"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | Mandalorians
Potential Enemies: The Republic
Personal Gear: Unarmed

"Thank you for the Warm Welcome, its good to be home."

The communications officer replied simply enough before turning and nodding his head. The crew men of the corvette began to take the small vessel carefully through the blockade, following the set course as it appeared on their navigational computers. The woman kept her eyes forward, watching the world as it began to slowly come closer towards them, a soft smirk crossing her lips before it returned to her stoic, as many would call it, resting queen face. Her hands remained clasped in front of her before her attention was pulled away.

"Ma'am, incoming message. Something about the Princess being missing."

A heavy tsch slipped from the side of her mouth, her eyes returning to pierce the world below. Squeezing her hands together for a moment, she closed her eyes and began to think. She couldn't just slip away from the meeting and go traipsing through the mountains, plus it would take too much time for her to get out of the dress she had slipped herself into and back into her armor. Taking a deep breath she began to go through the options when her eyes opened slowly, looking towards the pilot.

"Ma'am, shall we request a diversion in course?"

"No. Remain on course to the New Aldera spaceport."

With a nod, the vessel began to shake slightly, slipping through the atmosphere of the world, and once they were clear of the clouds, the pure beauty of Alderaan shown itself. Amelia looked towards the capital, the corvette beginning to slow for the final approach before she looked to the communications officer.

"Send a message to the Queen."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Inform them that Countess Syrush has just arrived and has been informed of her missing daughter. Two squads of Knights from the Order of the Eternal Flame are on board and can be allocated to the search efforts."

Nodding her head, the officer saluted before sending the message, hoping that it would find its way to the Queen. The corvette itself was soon to land, and the orders had already been given that would reassign the Knights she had brought with her. Of course though those were a formality; her smirk showing as she looked over her shoulder at the young woman.

Slowly pivoting on her hind foot, she approached Fiore, allowing a hand to brush over her cheek for a moment before it came to land upon her left shoulder. Amelia's arm draped over the front of her chest, though keeping her eyes forward towards the door.

"You're with me Fiore. I don't expect any trouble, though keep those lightsabers ready."

Her arm slowly slipped from her shoulder as she stepped away, the gown moving with her curves as she stepped towards the door. The corvette shuddering for a moment as it landed in the bay allocated for the smaller vessel. A loud hiss emitting from the vessel as the boarding ramp slowly opened. The next noise was the sound of heavy boot falls as the two squards quickly disembarked and gathered in the hanger, mustering their numbers and waiting for their final orders.

Reen Lorgon

Pilot. Smuggler. Incredibly handsome. I got it all
Allies: GR
Enemies: Mandalorians

Reen awoke from a rather short nap, and to his amazement, he and his ship were still alive. He got up from his bed and made his way over to the cockpit, where his droid was sitting.

"Anything happen while I was napping?" He asked, and the R2 responded with a series of beeps. "[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]? How the hell is she missing, isn't she some kinda of big shot around here? Hmm." He paused, thinking for a moment. "Did you manage to get that channel up and running?" He finally asked, to which a series of beeps was heard in response. "Damn, alright, I'd rather not leave this landing pad, but..."

Objective: Still be nice
Friends - I have a new one - [member="Barrien Siegfried"]
Enemies - I still don't want any

Claire smiled, "They have a huge skeleton of one you must see it" She walked slowly towards an archway which would lead into the room of fossils. Above them hanging was a huge skeleton , "I find it odd that they have no feet, they just float" She shook her head.

The Baron was being cautious and polite which she could appreciate. The question that everyone asked how did she feel about ti.

Claire stood looking up still considering her answer. "Since I have only recently returned I am not fully aware of all things, but my cousins tell me that they are displeased with how the Republic has treated Alderaan itself, which I guess also means them. Me. The Sith occupied this world for sometime, and they could again they are that close, if the Mandalorians are better equipped to keep that from happening then I say let them stay. If this is just some political posturing to get some prize from the Republic then it's in poorly done. There are many lives affected by this, I can only hope they know what they are doing."

She smiled, "What do you think, as an outsider, what do you see? What do you hear?" She had not the opportunity to talk to anyone before the Mandalorian fleet showed so, how did the galaxy look at this.

Objective - Negotiations
[member="Jack Sparrow"] | [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] | [member="Gael bar Ammon"] | [member="Khyros Sunblade"] [member="Deneve Verd"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Oron Verd"] | [member="Nick Sept"] | [member="Suravi Teigra"] | [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

Arianna rose up and slowly walked toward the elder statesman who had spoken she had not heard him introduce himself, nor did she recognize his face. “I am not surprised a representative that comes with the Republic would be so concerned about funding, and resources. Strange how the life of my daughter you would dismiss so easily without offering so much as a single person to help look, you can keep your precious resources.”

Arianna looked at the Supreme Chancellor, “I thank you for what you offered. But it seems there are still people around you that view the lives of the people of my world as expendable in comparison to funding. And that sir is but one of the reasons we stand here today.”

Arianna stepped back towards her throne the voice of Vilaz Munin reached her, “Field Marshall, by all means please assist the Knight Errant of Aldera in finding my daughter.” As she smoothed her skirts to sit her assistant came in with another message this one from [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] Arianna nodded, “Please tell her yes and to coordinate with the Field Marshall, and the Knight Errant on a search pattern”

Arianna took a breath, “Well, now shall we continue, it would seem the Mandalorians and the people of Alderaan will search for Faith.” She nodded, “So delegates be seated, and let us begin shall well”

Arianna was concerned for Faith but there were now enough people looking for her that it should not be too long. She hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom