Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unexpected Farewell

Hey, y'all. Some of you in the League/League adjacent already know this, but I ended up in the ER last week. The immediate concerns are passed, but there will still be a long time before I can safely say back to healthy, and with increased responsibilities at work, I just don't have anything left to spare for non work/non medical stuff. So after a very long time, my Chaos time has come suddenly, unexpectedly, and sadly, to an end.

You were one of the very first people I talked to when I joined over two and a half years ago. Maybe even the first. I really can't remember. I just remember it being because I was playing a Jensaarai character lol. You're a really great guy, and I'll miss you immensely. Hope you'll at least keep in touch now and then, but make sure to take care of yourself. That's most important.

Darth Ahriman

D
Sorry to see you go. Like I said recently man, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Always on discord if you need anything brother.

Sorry to see you go. Like I said recently man, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Always on discord if you need anything brother.
Thanks, man, I appreciate it!
Veino Garn Veino Garn

I hope work treats you kinder and that your health returns swiftly! Thank you for all you've done.
Thanks, Srina! I appreciate it! And thanks for everything you've done and helped with. It's been a blast. Always loved the codex and everything.
Drink tea and feel well when you can, you'll always be a rockstar in my eyes!
Thanks! I appreciate it! I'll be drinking lots of tea, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom