Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Un-Common Get Together

Jairdain felt the dark presence of somebody approaching and she reenforced her mental barriers automatically. It wasn't one she had felt before, but he was certainly coming to this meeting. He entered the room and stood looking around at the assembled people. He may overlook her presence and Jairdain would be happy for that. However, when Kay said his name if somebody was paying attention to her at all, they might notice a flair of anger in her eyes before it was hidden within herself quickly.

One thing she had no real control over were her eyes. They always showed and expressed what she felt. At the mention of his name, a person she had already heard of once before, she knew he was trouble. The girl she had met with her mind shattered because of him had told her about what happened. Even if he hadn't done it on purpose, his rebirth had caused lasting harm to Seras. It was one person Jairdain had helped and in her own way Seras had assisted the then sith knight. Together they had started the healing process of their mutually shattered minds.

S​on of a bantha. You and I have to talk.

There were a few other colorful words included in the mental tirade Jairdain attempted to send directly to Mythos through the Force. Once she finished, she found herself physically affected by him and the words she had just said. Taking a sip of her tea, she made a focused effort to slow her racing heart and focus more on the meeting around them.

The course of action Mythos suggested wasn't the best move that she could think of. However, she didn't feel just waiting around for the Mandolorians to come to them was wise either. Kay pointed out that if Commenor did attack first, that it was playing into the message of Ra Vizla. When Veiere spoke his mind, she listened to him as well.

"Do you honestly feel they will be open for diplomatic talks? After what was said, I find it difficult to think they are. I have the feeling there is more at play behind this message. Like somebody has been whispering in Ra's ear and leading him wrong, your majesties."

Her mental focus moved to Brad for just a moment, she was his advisor and in the place of whispering in his ear advice. A brief sense of foreboding filled her and she questioned her own ability to offer advice. Giving herself a mental shake, if she wasn't fit to fill that position, Kay wouldn't have hired her.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

"I would offer but I am neither a diplomat not the best dressed for the ocassion." he chuckled a bit and sat forward onto his elbows, taking a deep sigh. Mythos w asnt learning how Commenor worked, at all, and it d idnt take much from a smooth to annoy Darlyn. Much as he wanted to support crushing a few necks, there was an order to things.

"Look, if things go to hell I'll be standing right in front of everyone so they've got someone to rally behind if that's what's needed if me. But I'd rather not get shot if there's a reasonable chance they aren't a crazed fool thirsty for blood it cannot taste. Send diplomats, protect them, and livestream their interaction. If things go south they can't lie, it's on the broadcast and recorded. If not then it might get your message of peace out Kay. Either way it's a win for us as long as the diplomat is a professional."

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"] was in agreement with her. She knew him to use violence as a last resort, the same as she. Although when it comes to protecting herself, Kay knew that he wished she would commit to it a little more.

The mention of Kwenn Station to [member="Mythos"] gave her cause to clench her jaw. That was a fiasco. What was supposed to be simple, ended up being a situation that caused more damage than she'd like, both to the Station and it's inhabitants. Not to mention there was a mountain of paperwork that Mythos was left to do. He had handed some of it in, but she had yet to have her staff go through it all and be sure that it was done right.

She looked to her husband as he started speaking to her, agreeing with him of course, except for the idea of Veiere going off to meet him. That made her worry. Although the Ra that she had encountered in the past was a man that was true to his word, she knew very little about whether or not he had changed. She also noted that Veiere had mentioned any 'man' going, meaning that he had no intention of her going at all. Of course Kay didn't blame him for that, given her pregnancy, it was far too dangerous for her to go. But she still wanted to. Maybe it was a bit of her being a control freak.

She turned to [member="Jairdain"] as she spoke, notong her concerns which could very well be right, but they could be wrong too. [member="Darlyn Excron"] spoke up next, giving his support for such a meeting to take place.

Again she looked to Veiere, placing her hand on top of his. "Alright. A meeting should be arranged with Ra. Hopefully he'll agree to it and still maintain the honour that he had before. Trust could be an issue for him as he's just gone through a civil war. He's used to betrayal. We'll just somehow have to show that we are deserving of his trust." How they'd do that, she didn't know.

Kay looked to [member="Bradshaw Ku"] , [member="Silfe Sosuri"] , [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] and [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] for any other suggestions.

[member="Jairdain"] was right to air her questions and her uncertainties, they all were and these were the opinions of those vital to their smooth workings of Government yet to her curiosity over Veiere's wish to seek out meeting with the likes of [member="Ra Vizsla"] and his Mandalorian people, Veiere responded with a brief hint of pause before posing a question himself in his initial answer.

"Respectfully, can we afford to assume otherwise?", he met with [member="Lady Kay"]'s glance though felt the need to elaborate, her agreement was always appreciated and yet here he wanted more than to encourage the lack of hostilities, he wanted their own people to see his reason behind this and hopefully come to find similar conclusions of their own. "My fear is that if we don't give them a chance to voice their ideals and perspectives to us in person without the pressures of the other surrounding powers to watch and form judgement of their own, then war is truly the only outcome that I see. If we do not react to some degree, we risk being caught off guard, this is true. The same can also be said however if we rush to meet this situation with the hostility they're clearly expecting of us. Violence does not beget violence and I would prefer to...-As Kay here has suggested, show him we are capable of coming together on mutual ground and as bold as this may seem of me, a person of my position poses as much risk to himself as it does speak of faith in those we seek to meet in good standing with...-If it means forgoing an unnecessary war, I'm willing to meet and speak with them".

For a moment silence followed, Veiere could sense his wife's anxiety around the notion of his venturing out into such a precarious situation and in her doubts, Veiere reluctantly needed to address the obvious. "If this is what we all choose to agree upon, there will need to be certain conditions here to be in place should they choose to ambush our offer of diplomacy. I would not seek to take an armed contingent into their territories without their approval, therefore I would rely on everyone who remains behind to ensure the stability of Commenor and naturally Kay's protection, should anything happen to myself..." He turned again to give the others leave of his gaze, instead seeking to offer a faint and hopeful encouraging smile to his beloved Queen. "Do take into account that I was a Jedi before I was ever made King, my love...-If the others do not oppose my suggestion, then I would ask you to trust in me".

"This is of course dependent on a lack of better suggestions. Your council is important to us, important to the people and I would not seek to take actions that you all would not support".

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Mythos met everything with silence. Of course he expected it, He knew exactly what was the outcome and discourse that He would ignite as he spoke what he knew was the right choice. Weather it be the lack of intestinal fortitude to do what needed to be done or simply the ideological weakness of their order that gave them that particular distaste for violence Mythos neither cared for nor knew. When the King met his eyes Mythos reacted in kind, not shaking in his stance not ashamed of who and what he was. A thousand times he had stood in battle where all hope seemed lost and a thousand times more he would do so if necessary but he did not want to see Commenor burn even if it would give him an incredible satisfaction to tout his tactical foresight. "I hope I am wrong" He said, a smile sneaking into his lips like a thief in the night not stealing a bit of his bravado or confidence over Kwenn or anything else for that matter. Indeed he hoped he was wrong but experience in both galactic conquest and history told him that he was not, or at least it was not very likely that he was but he had prepared for the answer he was going to get so he pulled out his second gift to Commenor this evening.

He pulled a datapad from his black leather cloak and sent it floating to The King and Queen telekinetically and as he did he proceed to explain what it contained. "However knowing the nature of your..." he paused, arrogantly picking the correct word he would use not to insult but to sound conceited enough to drive his point home. "Disposition.... I prepared an alternative to the situation" He let go of the telekinetic hold and crossed his massive arms over his chest and tilted his head. "The Grand Army of Commenor" he stated plainly, inside the dapad was the detailed regiments, battalions and companies of Anti Air forces, Artillery battalions, Armored Divisions and Naval dispositions which would make up a force that even the Mandalorians would have to contend with. His voice of reality and nobility was reminiscent of his days of king but with a certain tone of indifference, If they insisted on being a decaying and stagnant waste of pacifism there was absolutely nothing he could do for them.

"if your idea indeed is waiting until Mandalorian Basalisk droids are already shooting Commenor soldiers to commit to any certain action then at least have the military fortitude not to be totally overwhelmed by them. I have fought them before and I know of the technology needed to defeat them or at least meet them in battle head on and not wavering from their assaults. If your idea however is sending a sodding diplomat to reason with an undead Mandalorian warlord know that Mandalorians do not at this time and historically shown to be very fond of force users be them Jedi or Sith" He looked at The King when he spoke these words, the sly and arrogant smile still on his face and his eyes of yellow sith hatred blazing without fear.

It was at this time a voice in his head began to talk, not his own or the voice of a familiar he knew or had heard before. It was not kind and given his surroundings as of late he did not expect kind treatment of anyone give who he was and the eyes that adorned his face. He sent a message back with arrogance and fury equal to the words he was speaking with his lips. "Then talk. I promise to do my best to listen"

As soon as he spoke that he started imagining how it would happen, how a war would happen if people like Veiere and Kay had their way, if they waited until a fleet was already over Commenor... a war on the defensive. His smile faded, because he had seen that happen before and it happened when his world burned, when he was his own people die. That blood was on his hands even if he had given is life and soul to save them. They would pay for what they had done but now He had a chance to save Commenor from the fate of Atrisia. "I have already watched one world burn" He said, his tone of voice shifting from arrogance and bravado to a dark tone of seriousness. "To carry a billion lives on your shoulders because you were unable to save them... saying to yourself that you just did what you thought was right will not be enough for them or for you so i suggest you think about what your actions will be in terms other than ideology and moral highgrounds because at the end of the day neither of those things will mean a damn thing to the mountain of corpses that depended on you for protection and trusted you with their lives."

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] had a way with words that eclipsed her own. His ability to express his thoughts in such a way was matched by only a few others that she knew. She loved the sound of his voice, the tone with which he spoke. It was always so reassuring to her. It was the kind that drew you in. Veiere was a born leader, and she would follow him nearly everywhere.

Her hand gave his a squeeze as he spoke of going off to meet Ra. He was the right choice, but that didn't mean that she'd worry any less. "Please wear your armour when you go. The Mandalorians are hardly ever without and they respect those with the same mindset even more so than they would if you wore your robes." Plus his armour would better protect him too.

Her attention was soon turned to [member="Mythos"] . As always, and for good reason, he was still pushing for an offence. She took hold of the datapad and briefly skimmed through what he had presented. "You've put a lot of thought into this....We'll need to go through it first, of course..." To another of his points, she soon addressed it. "If the Mandalorians are striking an accord with the Sith, then maybe there's a chance for us too. But as Veiere says, we should try. Who will join him? I don't think that he should go alone."

Atrisia was on her mind as well. But in every strategy, in every plan, the 'what ifs' were always there to haunt someone's mind. Should this attempt at peace fail, blood would be on their hands. But at least they had tried. It'd set them apart from the other governments in the Galaxy. It wasn't done out of fear either, but out of a want to keep their people safe.

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"]

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Bradshaw, for once, just sat back and watched the show unfold before him without feeling the need to jump in and say something snarky or ridiculous. Was it that the situation was too serious? No, that never really stooped him. Was it the gravity and power with which [member="Mythos"], [member="Lady Kay"], and [member="Veiere Arenais"] spoke? No, when had that ever stopped him?

In reality, it was just something as simple and boring as waiting for the right opening to toss in his two cents.

He just sat, watched, listened, and spent most of his time and concentration on attempting to discover the most effective position in which to sit to mitigate the harsh, too stiff antique chairs encircling the antique table, around which they all sat. [member="Darlyn Excron"]’s previous use of the table as a footrest probably being the most comfortable thing you could do with this furniture. If his mother’s reasoning for choosing this unusual meeting room was to keep him uncomfortable and awake during the meeting, she’d succeeded.

While much of his concentration was spent on the important task he set out for his own comfort, he also noticed [member="Jairdain"]'s reaction after his mother spoke Mythos’ name. Even more telling, was her reaction through the force. He wasn’t nearly skilled enough to intercept the telepathic communication she shot toward the Sith Lord, but even he could sense the overall meaning. And it wasn’t very nice.

Intriguing.

When his mother asked if there was anyone else who would join his step-father in the near suicidal activity of meeting with the Mandalorian’s to attempt to broker peace, not that she put it like that, Bradshaw’s hand shot-up like a first grader trying to answer the first question in his life to which he ever had the answer.

Finally! A diplomatic mission I can get behind, count me in!” He glanced over at the Sith Lord, “I’m glad someone here is preparing for war. But, as ma’ always says, the Commenori stay home. Might as well be on our flag and money, right above her head.” He gestured comically as if acting out the placement of such a slogan over the Queen’s head on their currency.

His attention turned back to his parents, though he was still addressing Mythos as much as them, “As always, we’ll go the diplomatic route first and give the Mando’s the option to take us off their hit list. If they don’t and decide to invade, then they’ll just be walking into the Rancor’s lair. With people like Mythos preparing, we won’t be defenceless and besides, what makes us so dangerous is the friends of Commenor. An unprecedented invasion of the Alliance will bring countless fleets to our defence. Their military will be trapped away from home facing down numbers they couldn’t possibly anticipate.”

He shrugged, “Whatever happens, this diplomatic mission is too fun to give up. And don’t even think about saying no,” he said as he stared his mother down, anticipating her objections to his joining the mission, “It’ll be a great opportunity for a little father-son bonding, don’t you think?”

He chuckled.

Listening to the words going on around the room and to each person that spoke in his or her turn, her attention drifted to each one. It lingered on Mythos slightly longer and when he replied to her, she may have visibly recoiled from the anger he had sent her way. Yes, she probably deserved it, but his vocal speech to her mental one irritated her further.

This is between you and I, Mythos. No need to bring these others into something they know nothing about. After this meeting concludes I hope we can speak privately. Think on the girl that was accidently harmed by your rebirth and that may clue you in. ​

If Mythos heard this communication, he would be able to tell that the anger she had felt at first had been fleeting and was gone. That irritation was still there and probably would remain until they had the opportunity to talk. If that happened.

When Brad broke his silence, Jairdain practically caused herself whiplash. Though she couldn't see him, it was the thought that counted more than anything. His words almost caused her jaw to drop. With him volunteering himself to go to this diplomatic meeting, he had her as well. As his advisor, where he went, she would follow. Clearing her throat before speaking, she would lean over slightly and whisper.

"Are you sure you are prepared for a meeting of this magnitude, Prince?"

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"]

"Bradshaw, I would much prefer if you were to remain here and watch over your Mother in my absence..." Veiere turned to look to his step-son before he could answer the curiosity of [member="Jairdain"]; "Should anything become of myself, you will be looked to, to ensure the continuity of the throne"; while [member="Bradshaw Ku"] wasn't nessecarily ready for either of the tasks set before him, in the situation that something should befall the fate of the King, Veiere had to believe that he was capable to step up when such responsibilities were demanded of him. If not for the sake of Commenor, surely for his mother whom he loved.

"As for Military Action, [member="Mythos"] you can correspond with [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]" His gaze would leave the Sith Lord momentarily to turn and look back to his Queen, [member="Lady Kay"]. "Amelia of whom has earned the chance to prove herself as our Military Commander; a position for which will be decided upon at a later time when we have had the time to discuss and see what becomes of our faith in your ability" his gaze landed back upon Amelia for whom he was suggesting a probationary period.

"You would of course be expected to work alongside our Naval Forces, Amelia. Admiral Vikras Ansion is presently in charge of our fleet, though that in itself may be set to change..." Kay had another in mind to replace the Admiral, yet time there was needed for a conclusion to present itself.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Kay-Larr

Kay wished that she shared [member="Bradshaw Ku"] 's optimism when it came to these 'countless allies' that would come to their defence. The truth was that she had no faith in that at all. Just as [member="Veiere Arenais"] , [member="Darlyn Excron"] and others had to go it alone when she was kidnapped and held for months, she was sure that the same thing would happen again. They had to plan for no help at all. They had to prepare to fight by themselves. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to survive on their own.

Brad stared her down, almost challenging her to deny him a place in the diplomatic mission, but it wasn't her that said no. It was the King that did instead. Kay supported that decision, though if something were to happen to her dearest husband, she wasn't so sure that Brad would be able to handle helping to run their government. So hopefully, nothing bad would happen at all.

As Veiere continued to speak, Kay glanced over to [member="Mythos"] , then [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] and then back to her husband. They had not yet discussed the sudden advancement in Amelia's position, but she trusted Veiere's judgment, so she didn't argue. The pieces were getting put together, plans were getting prepared. This was all good.

She looked to her bodyguard [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] . "I'll need you to be sure that the Palace is well protected and watched. All visitors will have to report to security first and credentials vetted, with the exception of those within this room. Everyone else will have to be on alert for strangers that are where they shouldn't be. No more visitor tours through any of the government buildings or Embassies."

[member="Jairdain"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"]

She had sat quietly, listening to the words thrown back and forth - the boasts of seeing worlds burn and the stance of maintaining neutrality and diplomatic avenues open - all of it a result of tension and minds running high. Throughout much of the meeting she had leaned back in her seat, arms crossed over her breast plate with her head down and eyes closed. Though she had not fallen asleep, rather she was listening - the most important thing at this exact moment - and with the events about to unfold across the Galaxy, listening first and taking action second was better than lashing out in all directions.

When it was mentioned by [member="Veiere Arenais"] that she was to be granted the title of Supreme Commander - even if it was only temporary or a trial basis - it was still a rapid step forward. Not only that, to her knowledge she still held the title of Head of Security, and thus as it were that her coat buttoned up over many responsibilities - the position having been extended to her by [member="Lady Kay"] and accepted as a favor and means to solidify their friendship. Slowly her eyes opened, her golden hues falling upon the king as she placed her hands on the arm rests of her chair.

Pushing herself up, she stood silently for a moment, her attention shifting slowly from individual to individual in the room. She took stock of those there, of the words already thrown out into existence as well as the views that seemed to be conflicting. Clearly she would be required to take a position, though she already had an idea on how to move forward. Taking a breath, she slowly exhaled before finally parting her lips and breaking the silence.

"We must use our neighbors to our advantage to ensure the security of the Commenor Systems Alliance."

Amelia spoke bluntly, though truthfully, for if they were to survive this storm - they would need to find the means to weather it - than to just blindly point their vessel into the clouds and roiling seas; which was apparently the tactic that [member="Mythos"] had wanted to take with a preemptive strike. Reaching into her pouch, she pulled a small holoprojector out and set it on the table, the map flickering to life and showing a map of the galaxy.

"Alderaan and its Coalition lay to our North and the Silver Jedi to our East, leaving a small avenue in which any potential Mandalorian Attack would have to come through. We can focus strong defenses along this border while fortifying other systems... however there will be a cost..."

Looking up to the Queen and King she took a moment before continuing.

"If we are to ensure that the Commenor Systems Alliance will survive in full, we must be willing to sacrifice some worlds to ensure that we are capable of protecting others. My own personal Military Order the Knights of the Pyre will be moved to aid in the defense of Commenor itself... I have also begun to build up the Ishanna System as a redoubt within CSA space... If push comes to shove, the government - specifically your Highnesses - can fall back to this position where the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty can protect you further..."

Amelia let out a heavy sigh, knowing just what she had suggested and knowing that such a thought would be difficult for many in that room to stomach. Even she herself was hoping that such a tactic wouldn't be needed to be enacted; though if she needed to - she was more than willing - to seize what she must to ensure that Commenor would remain standing at the end of this conflict... If not to claim what remained, than at least to rebuild the Galaxy from the ashes.

| [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"] |

Silfe listened to everyone chiming in on how they wished to proceed. Her own route was obvious to her, but it was some time before she realized it might not be obvious to the others. [member="Lady Kay"] was unable to be traveling into such a dangerous situation with the babies on the way. Here she was most safe and here was where she would remain. Mythos was still quite all about war, but [member="Veiere Arenais"] was a voice of reason. While Silfe was not all that sure about [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] on a personal level, she was sure that Lady Kay would not have chosen her if she was incompetent. Besides, there was also [member="Darlyn Excron"] to consider. Failing in protecting the queen was likely the last thing he would ever let happen.

She looked at [member="Bradshaw Ku"], knowing he would chafe at the chains that bound him here despite his love for his mother and then turned to the King. "Your Highness, I shall accompany you to discuss the situation with this man. Surely this is a job for the Minister of Foreign Affairs, is it not?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Have a lot to do today but didn't want to miss this.

There was a great deal to consider here and for a good time, Veiere's voice had been silence in place of his thoughts for what a meeting with the likes of Ra Vizsla might look like. Would such a man accept terms with the Commenori, there was always the chance that they would take the opportunity to rid the Systems Alliance of their King while he were out in the open and vulnerable to such an attack. It was a big play and one that carried huge risks for the sake of a possible non-aggression pact between their peoples. Risks that Veiere was willing to take, yet not so selfish that he didn't consider the lives of those whom might seek to join him on the endeavor. There was much at stake and any life that might be lost in the pursuit of peace would be one that he would come to mourn and regret were he to survive the encounter.

Fate however it would seem, would soon bring them all a shocking new development that would turn this meeting around on its head. Captain Terrac was a man well known within the Royal Palace, a close and personal friend of both the King and the Queen of Commenor, his entrance into the house of government had found no resistance where he sought to find them, feet finding the floor in furious pace making something of a racket as he run, barging in through the door and slowing in the center of the room with his breath almost lost to him entirely.

"Sorry...You've got to see this..." He blurted out, soon reaching for the nearest control panel and activating the rooms holo-emitters, accessing the public holo-net to replay the latest news feed coming out of the Core. Images of conflict within space soon changed to that of a swamp-like world being fought upon, static seemed to interrupt the reports yet the words that were audible painted a very clear picture announcing what the core was suggesting was "Galactic Ware-fare".

His expression hardened as he listened to the names that were mentioned. The First Order were at war once more with the Galactic Alliance, yet they weren't alone in the battle it seemed as the Galactic Empire, the Mandalorian Empire and the Sith Empire were all also mentioned within the fighting. Finally the mention of the Silver Jedi Order brought Veiere's gaze dropping, eyes closing in resignation. After all of this, there could be no such meetings held without opting to throw themselves in and appear to be taking sides somehow. Politics was seedy and any hint of motive was taken severely in times of such tension.

Turning to look to his wife, Veiere's expression took on a somewhat concerned gaze, shaking his head in final disapproval.

"We need to prioritize Commenor's defense" He concluded in agreement with the others now. They had little choice but to increase security in every place they could, send their naval forces into over-watch across their territories and otherwise prepare themselves for a possible attack, "I want all armed forces on high alert, let nothing slip beyond our notice".

Kay-Larr

Kay didn't like the idea of sacrificing some of their worlds for the sake of others. Both Kay and [member="Veiere Arenais"] were all about self sacrifice for the sake of others. As to their neighbours? They had to be prepared to fight on their own. Fortifying of defences would need to be done, but not at the expence of others.

She was about to tell [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] that when [member="Silfe Sosuri"] spoke up. She was correct. This was the job for her. Veiere would protect her as she wasn't the aggressive type. That could work.

But then Terrac came in, bursting into the room with such urgency. Kay watched the display of battles both in space and on the ground. Taglines of Galactic War were used, though those could just be buzz words. The usual suspects were at it and she wasn't surprised. It was just happening all at once.

Their priorities had now changed. At least in part. "We might be the only safe spot left in the Galaxy. Let's try to keep it that way." Veiere was right in having them be on high alert. She just hoped that everyone else agreed too.

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Leonhardt Wilhelm"] [member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom