Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Old Friend comes to Visit.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
76e41fd87b8919013151a26edf2c2777--concepts-digital-art.jpg
Alderaan, Forest near Aldera City​
[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​

Alexandra yawned as she laid back on the stone near her secluded waterfall, the beautiful haven that she had carved out for herself decades ago, a spot she had been seen in almost constantly during her days as Historian of the Order of the Grey. She liked this place most out of all that she considered hers within the forest, it was quiet and it held many good memories of the past that she still dwelled on.

Her hands were at her side, resting just on top of the sabers she carried with her anywhere she went, her legs resting with one crossed over the other. Her relaxed state was normal for her these days, knowing that there was little for her to worry about considering how things had calmed over the years. It was nice to finally be at peace, especially with the past being a rather painful one.

Besides dying that is.

She felt something was off though, something very familiar and very interesting. She hadn't felt this for a while and was curious what the person was doing here on Alderaan after all this time. Something she was sure she would come to find out eventually. She just had to wait.

With some diplomacy talks behind him, Josh had decided to keep to his vow that he had promised himself before he got back on the ship and headed back to Kashyyyk, reported in and then headed home to Naboo with Jason to be alone and spend time with his son in isolation, away from the hectic schedules of the Jedi. Of course this vow was to explore Alderaan. He'd promised himself that many years ago, but had never gotten the chance to actually abide by it.

Walking through the forest after he was finished with his stop in Aldera, Josh would take a deep breath as the rustic, natural air of the forest hit his face. His eyes closed, the blonde would relax as he would reach out in the Force, just allowing himself to take everything in, both physically and through his senses. Though it was there that he felt something familiar.

Stopping then, he would slowly open his eyes as he would look around, curious of it's source...

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra felt Dragonsflame enter the forest and sighed as she started to turn in her spot, looking over in his direction far off, still walking through the forest growth. Her body slowly rose to a sitting position and with a quick run of her hands through her hair she started to stand. Her eyes tracked along the forest edge once more before letting her shoulders shift, the more human form abandoned for the one she used to cover distance far more quickly. She was thankful for the body atleast, it had given her advantages that her old body never had but she did wish the one who had given it to her was around and forgave her.

She quickly shook the thought from her head, drawing her sabers to her belt with the force and launching off the ground and into the trees, landing on the first branch with it creaking slightly. She had gotten good at judging which branches could support her weight and how to lessen her impact on them to cut down on the force generated by her landings. It made her appearances to people who entered her forest a bit less suspected, considering not many looked above them when they felt someone getting closer.

It would not take her long either to reach the elder Jedi, knowing these woods like the back of her hand at this point and merely needing to follow his signature. Soon it stopped though and she realized he had sensed her back, which caused a grin to form as she came closer and closer. It was less than a few hundred yards now and her form shot from branch to branch before finally breaking into the area where [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] stood, first resting above him before dropping down to the ground off to his right. Her form shudder again for a moment, letting her body reposition itself back into its human state and she sighed outwardly, resting her limbs and looking at the man.

Dragonsflame would be met with a woman that did not look like Alexandra, atleast not the Echani Alexandra he would remember. Instead who stood there was a woman with ebony black hair, eyes like violet spheres and a tail that shared the color of her hair. The clothing was simple and frayed along the edges, eyes a bit sullen and dark around they light of the iris held inside. The woman looked more feral and less like the Grey Historian that had been known to live and watch over this forest, who's temple had housed many people in the past but now she was the only one that someone could find here.

"Hello Dragonsbreath, what pleasure am I granted to find you taking a walk here?" Her brow raised, the small white form of an ashlan wolf crawling out of her clothing and going to the shade of a tree to resume its nap, rudely wakened by the trip it had taken thanks to Alexandra not warning it.

Something was coming.

At first it felt like the same presence, the familiar one he was feeling, but then suddenly it changed. Suddenly it took on a more feral, more animalistic form. When he would open his eyes, he would see the form of some kind of animal heading his way. And in that moment, his expression slid into a frown. He hadn't expected a familiar presence to take such a turn, but perhaps he should have remembered just why he'd developed trust issues in the first place. Nothing... Was ever as it seemed. That was something that he had to remember. Nothing was the exact same as what they projected himself to be. It was always best to be on one's guard.

Josh's lightsaber would float from it's belt, but didn't ignite nor slide into his hand just yet. Instead it floated around him in a circle, as he would spin deactivated lightsaber around with the Force as he waited for his potential opponent. Instead, he would be greeted by a woman. A feral woman indeed. He didn't recognize the looks, but when she spoke, he recognized her immediately, and he rolled his eyes as a result.

"You just might find the dragon's tongue down your throat if you're that curious about my breath" He responded nonchalantly as he would keep walking with his arms relaxed behind his head. His lightsaber would return to it's belt then as he would let out a yawn. "Nice dye job, by the way."

"Presently, I'm exploring. My experiences on this planet have been limited, and I've been promising myself for years to actually take a look around and smell the roses for once."

Alexandra Feanor

"Dye Job..." She raised a brow and simply grabbed at a tail that seemed to have been missed by the man, holding it up a bit higher for him with her right hand as she stood there. "Ya, not a dye job. You can blame your former pain in the ass of an apprentice for this. He kind of gave me no choice in the matter after the Sith took... exception with my choice of living."

She quickly let go and let her tail drop back down to its resting position, not bothering with drawing any more attention to it than she had to. With a sigh she dropped down to the ground and went back to relaxing almost instantly now that she saw who it was that had entered her forest. This man was someone she trusted to not strike out at her in an instant after simply finding her. She was not a Sith anymore, nor did she even fight for the Sith these days. She simply waited out her days in the forests of Alderaan or took her position as a Jedi Master on days that were required of her.

As for upkeeping her home... well she met him away from that place for a reason.

"You realize you are only about two or three miles from my home... or whats left of it right? Not much of an exploration considering you were here when I made my sabers, remember. If this is what age does to the mind I might have to thank that fox faced fool for giving me a new and younger body." She grinned a bit wider from where she sat and removed the canteen from her side, drinking from it and sighing.

"I hope you are doing well though Josh, would hate to hear the Jedi are wearing you thin. Heard you finally found someone though through the grape vine, some Jedi woman or something like that."

"Which apprentice?" He spoke, shrugging his shoulders in turn. "I haven't had an apprentice graduate in some time, so I'm not sure which one you're talking about that'd be able to sneak up on you enough to pin a tail on your arse" He teased, smirking playfully. Of course, he understood that apparently someone had made her all furry, and he made sure by his expression that she knew that, but she hadn't exactly given a whole lot of context on the situation.

While he doubted she'd strike at him, he wasn't sure if he could trust her. If he didn't trust most of the Silvers... Well, someone that switched alignment and loyalties on the dime wasn't exactly going to be on the list either.

"Is that an invite over? You could afford to be a bit more blunt and honest" The Jedi would joke as he would take a sip from his canteen, stopping to look back at her. "I guess that means you and Vulpesen aren't a thing anymore? I met him recently, he was hunting slavers. Still seems like a bit of an arrogant prick, if I'm being honest, but it is what it is."

Though he let out a sigh and shook his head when she asked if he'd found anyone. "Nope."

Alexandra Feanor

She continued smiling until mention of Vulpesen, at that point her features faltered, as did a small illusion that seemed to be coating her. The illusion didn't break but her focus had definitely waned and disturbed its integrity. She was looking down at the ground now though and her hands rested in her lap as she thought on the words. She remained like that until he finished speaking and for a second or two longer. The thing that would stick out more is a drastic downturn in her emotions, remaining unclear but very much so darkened by the subject as she fought internally with the spirit in her head.

After a few moments she would smile again and sigh, a smile that was more sad than anything else. She didn't want to dwell on the thought for longer than she had already and she had been the one that brought the subject up so she would have to just push through it. Her mind now thinking about her home and realizing that would not be the best thing to see right now either, so she waved her hand as she spoke.

"I am busy working on some renovations, so no, not an invite today. As for the fox faced fool, a topic for a different, happier time." Her eyes moved away from him now and off to the forest, looking it over and thinking. "Anyways, if you want to explore, I know of a decent cave network in that direction, wouldn't mind showing you it."

Regrettably it seemed that he had touched a nerve by mentioning Vulpesen. He cursed himself silently, he supposed it would be obvious. Although he didn't actually know they weren't together anymore, he was simply taking a guess, he wouldn't have liked it if Alexandra had brought up his relationship life and his ex's either. So he could appreciate that she didn't go off at him for it, or seem to take it personal. He made a note not to mention it anymore unless prompted.

"Shame, and here I was hoping for nice, close, intimate quarters" He joked in turn, a light joking flirtation to try and keep the mood high after he'd already caused her pain by mentioning Vulpesen. In a way, it was his way of trying to cheer her up and make up for it. "A cave huh? Even better" The Jedi joked with a cheeky grin. Though he would return to business form and speak seriously shortly after.

"In all seriousness though, that sounds like it could be fun. Feel free to lead the way if you wish."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra was relieved the man was ok with them steering clear of her home, or rather what was left of it. The place more ruins than an actual building at this point and the last thing she needed was him saying something about it or asking why it was like that or prying into the reason. Point being, she was happy that he took her suggestion and simply went with it rather than pushing for more information or looking for more of a reason for her suggestion.

So she smiled at him and turned, starting off into the forest with Daeda trailing her feet and looking up at Josh every so often. The woman in the meantime would continue their conversation, keeping her little happy facade up as she spoke with a lighter tone and her hands crossed behind her back.

"I can promise you that the cave is plenty more intimate than my home, and far more secluded if that is your concern 'Master Jedi.' " She grinned at him, the joke natural because she did not have to act or pretend in the least, rather it being something that actually came from her.

"Though, to be honest, its actually the cave where I had looked for the phrik that was used for my sabers. Im sure you remember these old things, you helped me make them after all." She pulled one from her waist and tossed it over her shoulder and to the man, the metal scratched, tarnished, and worn over the years the sabers had been used almost constantly.

He could tell she was still fairly upset, and feigning a fair bit of her jovility, but it wasn't his place to say anything on the matter at the moment. He wished there was more that he could do, he really did. But what could he do? She didn't seem to take to the jokes much, and he... Just didn't know what to do past that. He regretted bringing up Vulpesen, he didn't know, but... Well, there wasn't much else he could do. He'd look for an opportunity if he could, though...

He would walk behind her, tempted to try and tease her in some way subtlely, maybe stare at her backside as he'd done in jokes toward her before as an attempt to at least get a laugh out of her. But she didn't seem to be in the mood to laugh, and he'd already tried flirtation a few times. Perhaps another time. At least, until she suddenly revealed that the cave was far more intimate, causing him to almost choke and pat at his chest a bit to keep himself from coughing out.

"The phrik sabers? I forgot about those" He would admit, as he would catch it and look it over. "Looks like you've used them a fair bit."

Alexandra Feanor

Her smile remained and she knew the man was concerned, it was something she could pick up on in the Jedi master.

"Look, Josh. Don't be so concerned, after all, the things of our past are trials for us to get through. Trials for us to be tested in and its that knowledge that has led me to some... developments." She turned her eyes down and thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure how good you are at sensing the force and its flow, or how good you are at knowing who someone is in the force. But I can atleast assume the former Grand Master of the Republic Jedi would be interested in knowing a development about his former sect." She paused and started to walk again as they entered the cave. Soon she would raise her hand and place it out infront of her, a small light forming in her palm and illuminating the cave as they walked.

"What I am getting at is there is this government in the fringe reaches of the galaxy, old Jedi and members of the republic that had ran from the One Sith and the other imperial groups, hiding out in the boonies until it was time for them to come back to their lives. I fell in with this crowd some time ago and their leader let me stay in their order after I arrived there. At first I hid my face, ashamed to be around Jedi after being a Sith for so long and after creating so many Sith through my... family that had been here on Alderaan." She paused and her head turned to look at him again with another smile.

"Eventually, Kian fell silent. Im not certain where he went but there has been a gap in leadership in that time, gap in someone to lean on for a path..." She laughed as she realized how silly it was that her of all persons was in that situation. "Which is why I am one of the leading individuals of the Jedi Order under the Remnant. Imagine that of all things. Stupid isn't it?"

Well too bad, he was going to be concerned anyway. He didn't exactly hide it either, so no wonder she picked it up. Regardless, he would listen to what she had to say. Apparently she was saying something about the Republic, and his eyes narrowed the moment "Republic" was said. She knew how badly they had treated him, especially in his departure, why in the world would he give a damn about the Republic? Though the revelation that she had become one of the leaders of the Republic Remnant's Jedi was... Well, good for her, he supposed, though it didn't improve his opinion of the Remnant and it's Jedi sect any.

"Well, good for you, I suppose" He responded with a shrug. "The Republic's not something that I care much for. I never served the Republic, I served the Jedi. The Republic thought otherwise and made the Jedi think otherwise, but that's not my business now. Regardless, congratulations on the promotion."

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded, knowing his feelings for the republic were never that good, and that the man was far more faithful to the Jedi. In truth the Jedi did not serve the Republic, but those that stayed around that sect were more attached to the government. Her hands started to fidget as she tried to think of something for them to talk about that wouldn't bring up something bad to think about or make the mood drop further. Her hands paused and she looked forward at the forest, reaching over to pet Daeda while she sat there.

"Things really are different from the past though. Everything has changed and been a significantly different universe, especially when the world had turned upside down for me. The new body and all is a bit of an annoyance at times but I rather enjoy it since my trip into the Netherworld again."

She looked at Josh with a grin, the smile highlighted by her now violet eyes.

"One of the few good things about that day that doesn't suck. I wish I still had my old body at times and I could do without the tail most days, but it does keep me warm at night with things recently being rather terrible."

Well, what did she expect? The kitsune knew that he'd had a bad history with the Republic, and knew that they would be a sore spot for him. While he wasn't much better by mentioning Vulpesen, he also didn't know either. She knew, and still brought it up and went into detail even. Why? Regardless, he simply nodded his head, and didn't bother to talk about the Republic further. He had made himself clear as to why.

Taking a breath as he would try to move on from the subject while also keeping things light, he would decide to open with a bit of teasing. "I'm sure you'll be on the next body in no time" He joked in turn. With that, he would stop, leaning in close and whispering into her ear. "Suppose in the meantime we could break it in, if that's something you'd be up for" He teased, firing a playful little wink. "In sparring, of course."

Alexandra Feanor

"I hope not, I can't change bodies on my own which would mean I would be relying on someone, and considering who did it last time... well It would happen again given recent events." She sighed and looked at him as he gave her a bit more a playful wink and a sentence to go along with it. Her laugh sounded and for one of the few times she had actually felt it, humor and joy touched her mind after so long.

"As for breaking in the new body, I would not be opposed to such a thing. Just do try and treat me with a bit of softness, never know what new things I might find out about this." Her hands raised up and pushed on him from where she was, moving to stand over away from him and turning, her hands crossing behind her. A quick and simple bow was given to Josh before the robes were dropped from her shoulders, folded up and placed on the side. For now, she stood there in trousers and a shirt, both grey in color and she waited for Josh to be ready now.

"Wonder what color it'll be next time" He teased with a grin. "Red? Blonde? Maybe green?" The Jedi would crack, just continuing to make light on the subject. But could you blame him? Alexandra knew by his stories that he had seen way too many body swaps used to cheat death. Sometimes they weren't even to cheat death. Like the one Padawan who Ginyu'd with a 200 year old Sith Lord and still showed up to Jedi training. Awkward.

As Alexandra would strip down, Josh would chuckle a bit. While she hadn't stripped down fully, the potential for a joke was there.

"You're an Echani? I never knew" He joked in turn. "Well, good that so am I" He proclaimed, a true statement even if spoken in jest as he would struggle a bit to get his robes off his shoulders, but the reason why would be clear as he would and toss them to the side. They didn't exactly go far, but the crash that could be heard indicated that the robes weighed quite a bit. Of course, these were custom made, weighted robes that Josh wore when he was at the temple, or doing diplomacy, and not on the field. They didn't have any special, magical properties or were made of special materials or anything, they were just designed to be stuffed up to weigh more. He did have a set of robes for the field, of course. For these, they were meant to help keep him training and bettering himself, even when he was handling diplomacy or training Padawans. Underneath revealed the doji portion of the customary Jedi robes. These weren't weighted, obviously. These were for fighting in.

Stretching out, the Jedi would grin cheekily as he would get into stance.

Alexandra Feanor

"Quite amusing Dragonsflame. Ill make sure you are the next one to die and then bring you back as a yodaling or something." He joked about this whole situation she was in but to be fair, she didn't exactly choose to die the last time. Her hands crossed behind her back as she responded with just as much taunting in her voice to match his own, grinning a bit wider as she walked up to him and wrapped an arm over his shoulder. It was a tad harder for her to do this considering their height difference, but the woman continued none the less like this.

"Honestly though, say what you will, this body has its benefits. The tail is a bit annoying, and my hearing is a bit more sensitive so loud noises ring alot... but I am far stronger than I used to be and I've got this almost instinct like need to help others. So helps keep me on the right track as far as the light is concerned." She was smiling now her other hand pushing some of the dark hair out of her eyesight as it had fallen there, the other hand leaving his shoulder and returning to its spot behind her as she walked. The gold glow of her eyes seemed to light up her face, especially once they reached the cave and light seemed to dim.

"Well, Here we are. The cave of Phrik chunks and still air. Spooky no?" She turned her eyes back up at him, waiting to see what the man might say.

"Oh come on, no need to be so harsh" He teased with a light smirk as she would come forward. Of course, wrapping her arms around him and getting in close was a big mistake. If she was going to play this game, he would play it and play it better. Josh would respond by leaning forward, nose touching hers as he would playfully slide his tongue along her lips, his own twitching into a wicked grin. With that, he would edge her off him to prevent retaliation, and began moving toward where she had been heading. He wasn't sure why she had removed her robes though, if this was not the planned site for a spar. He would hold out a hand and the weighted robes would float off the ground and follow behind him as he went.

The two would find themselves in a tight cave, and he could sense the presence of the crystals immediately. When she would make her comments about it being spooky though, he shrugged.

"I'd call it more cramped than spooky" He joked.

Alexandra Feanor

She immediately fell backwards when he got closer and... did a thing. Honestly she wasn't sure what to call what her did but she was quickly rubbing away at her face and staring up at him, her eyes narrowing before she started laughing from where she sat. He had continued walking and she had gotten up by the time he had been able to move onto the next thought, but the entire situation caused her to still shake a bit and loosen up her body.

In truth, the robes became restricted in the cave so removing them was something she would have done, even if this wasn't where she intended their little sparring session. It was a simple fact, one she was prepared to speak on but not something that needed to be brought up without reason.

"Cramped spaces make for more interesting uses of that space. Smaller movements, no great shows of power, just a close quarters battle that would be rather interesting without a doubt. That is assuming that the dragon hasn't gotten old and your movements rusty Josh... especially when I have a bit of an advantage in that aspect now."

He started to laugh at her reactions. "Alexandra, darling, you can't play games like that with the master and expect him not to outdo you" He teased, turning to stick his tongue out at her in turn. "Feel free to come and compete if you'd like... But be careful what you wish for."

As it became clear how small the cave was, Josh then understood the intent and released his hold on the robes, leaving them outside of the cave. He would stick behind Alexandra, perhaps a bit closer than he had intended on. Truthfully, he had intended on giving her space, just for enough time to gauge the wantedness of unwantedness of the jokes and flirtations of that nature. But with how small and cramped the cave was, he needed to stick by her to keep from losing his way in unfamiliar territory, but it was either be too far away or too close, with this cave. Small, cramped, tight... Intimate, she had joked it was. He was literally almost close enough to where he could lick her again if he wanted to though. Not that he intended to again unless provoked to.

"Advantage in what?" He asked. "Just because I'm larger than you doesn't mean you'll have the advantage in speed..." He would trail off with a grin. He was underestimated in a battle of movement quite often... Though he was quite restricted in here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom