Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An idea for some Padawan scenes

I have had an idea in mind for a while now and wondered if folks would like to get involved. A brief outline of the idea follows, taken from a conversation I had with Corvus Raaf

I got thinking earlier on about a thread for the Padawan's based on Ossus, and wondered if it would work.

I was thinking about a forgotten chamber in the Jedi Temple. Above the main temple itself. Its only accessible through an athletic climb and rooftop scramble, usually attempted after nightfall to avoid being caught, and basically it sits as a disused open meditiation area.

For years, perhaps forever, Padawans have used this area, believed a secret from the masters( totally naively). Its existence is passed on through word of mouth or by other Padawans noticing their peers making the clandestine rooftop runs in the night and following them.

In truth the space is little more than a common room where the Padawans feel free to voice concerns to one another or air grievances without needing to involve the masters.

Obviously the Masters actually do know this. They know the space already. Some of them used it when they themselves were Padawans. In fact, everyone knows the space exists but choose to ignore it. Considering it a mixed blessing and a breeding ground for more united Jedi.

The stories their could be unseen duels. Arguments on the nature of the force beyond the masters ears. Sharing of pasts and discussions on regrets or fears.

Eventually these Jedi become knights masters themselves. Somewhere along the way they realise the illusion of secrecy for what it was. Most as they become knights leave a mark or token behind to mark their time in this place.

Anyway I thought I would see if anyone had any interest in being involved or if any masters and knights would have left a mark or token behind.

Absolutely. I'm thinking some scenes in style with what goes on between Rosh and Jaden in during that one scene at the academy in The game Jedi Academy except in a hidden place. Basically a place to talk about everything from uncomfortable shoe laces to Vaapad sorta.

I like this a lot.

[member="Kana Truden"] Yeah exactly that, and maybe with a bit of a historical / traditional vibe to it. I really liked the idea of Newly knighted Jedi going up there in the daytime, seeing the place as it was in the light of day and realising exactly what it represents, then leaving something behind there, a mark, a token of their youth or something, and leaving the space for ever.

I posted something up as an opener, I will post up a more detailed second post describing the space and what it looks like particularly tomorrow morning. If people want to already be the space or appear a little later pm me for info.

If you want to follow Tia up feel free to post noticing for the first time or even just what you did before heading to the place that night.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Tia'Ilandra Shaasa"]

Sounds good! I'm using you as the reason why shes going there, though. I.e. "This other Togruta chick told me about this hideaway, and even if I can't get my fix there it'd be a good place to chill."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

You seem to be on a liking spree, Master Jedi. Not that I'm complaining >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom