Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An idea for some Padawan scenes

Ok I did what I would think of as a preliminary write up of "the Common Room" in the second post here ,

also...
Tia'Ilandra Shaasa said:
I posted something up as an opener, I will post up a more detailed second post describing the space and what it looks like particularly tomorrow morning. If people want to already be the space or appear a little later pm me for info.

If you want to follow Tia up feel free to post noticing for the first time or even just what you did before heading to the place that night.
I was too tired when I wrote this so it may have come across too propitiatory, if people want to add features too or embellish upon what I have written feel free. My only stipulation is avoid making it too kiddy. I mean some of them are kids but the space is pretty dangerous to reach for beginners and it ain't a play room.

I wrote two unnamed characters to already be up their if people don't fancy rping the sneak out and climb (why wouldn't you though??).

Also if other people want to use the space in other scenes please feel free to do so, I think everyone appearing there on one particular night might be a bit weird. (unless... unless they do that as a tradition on a Padawans last night before or just after being knighted... that sounds quite cool?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom