Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening At The Voss Temple (Join Me In My Thread)

Downing the last of my Clamato juice and olives I looked Aria's way and gave her a somewhat stern look. Then walking over to the DJ I requested a song that every male in this club and probably a few women as well would enjoy watching me dance to.

As the song kicked into gear I sashayed out onto the floor and started slinging my hips before popping my butt around. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the music as I started dancing in a completely sexual way. I hadn't danced like this since my time in the clubs on Coruscant.

Hopefully Aria didn't think I was a complete slut after this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77iKmYKHu6U

[member="Aria Vale"]

Feeling less like a Jedi every minute, Aria danced and danced until her body was aching and then she kept on dancing. The song she'd seen Celiana ask for was bold but made for great dancing and since tonight would likely be her last night to have fun in a long time that was all she really cared about for the time being.

After a while the song tempo began slowing down. Although Aria was no stranger to slow-dancing it was not something she was in the mood for that night and so she slipped over to the DJ. Moments later the music changed into a sultry tango-style track that Aria danced along to with fluid and uncomfortably sexual moves.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOccFVanXd8[/media]

[member="Celiana"]

As the song I'd chosen wound down and Aria again took the floor. A tango-esque song came on and as I turned to lean against the bar and grabbed a club soda with lime I saw Aria start moving so VERY sensually. I'd sparred with her previously and I knew she had gorgeous legs but this, this was something entirely different. Watching her was literally and physically entrancing. Seeing her move was completely different than how she was at the temple, her hues I saw through The Force echoed this song perfectly.

Passionate red, delicate pink, sensuous oranges, there was even a playful peach hue surrounding her. She looked like the sunsets of Eshan I realized. Taking a sip of my drink I realized I'd probably been staring and if she'd seen me that could be...well embarrassing.
As the song continued on and Aria gyrated to the beat moving her hips in a way I felt I'd never be able to accomplish I realized it'd be ok to stare, even if it was only for one song.
Rolling a piece of ice around in my mouth the song began winding down and Aria started walking back over.

I nearly choked on my piece of ice as I looked for anything else to notice and I hoped and prayed to the Gods that I wasn't blushing or that if I was Aria wouldn't notice. I wasn't sure what to do with this. I mean I'm practically dating Zephyr already and I didn't even know if Aria knew of how fierfecking attractive she really is. Aria Vale indeed I thought rather crossly for a moment. Storms of life I suppose, I hoped that my consistently strong connection to The Force wouldn't have carried all of what has been going on in my head to anyone with The Force, namely Aria. Though to be fair if it had then it'd also be a relief to some extent.

Sliding another piece of ice into my mouth to keep it occupied for the moment I simply waited for Aria to come back over to the bar.

OOC: very nice song choice btw

[member="Aria Vale"]

As the song came to an end Aria drifted back to the bar awkwardly praying that she hadn't drawn too much attention to herself. Appreciative looks were always flattering, but even if it didn't get back to the SSC - which would be the most humiliated thing ever - she had been unusually daring and was now feeling a little uncomfortable.

Ordering a drink as she slipped into the crowd of people by the bar, Aria found her way back to Celiana with an ice-cold sangria in her hand.

Although she had noticed that Celiana was an extremely talented and exceptionally sensual dancer, there was no way she was voicing that particular compliment out loud. If Celiana had been paying attention she'd have picked up on it through the Force but if not she was keeping quiet about it.

Instead she said, "If it looks like I'm getting drunk, please drag me back to Voss. I really don't want to train hungover."

[member="Celiana"]

OOC: Thanks yours too

Suddenly I was very glad I'd had only non-alcoholic drinks tonight when Aria asked that I take her back to Voss. Chuckling slightly I said "Aria, honey we're on Voss but I'll take you back home. You're staying with me tonight hun, I can't carry you to your room plus I'm not gonna leave you with the hangover alone." Grabbing our things from the club's coatroom I pulled my black riding coat back on and grabbed our bags. Then draping her arm over my shoulder I helped her out of the club and back to the bike.

When we got back to the bike I put our things in the saddle bags on the sides of the swoop. Knowing Aria was still probably pretty buzzed I decided to hook her to the seat and clip her belt to mine it'd make the ride back much easier. It was an interesting thing having let Aria see me dance like that, some of the looks she'd given me were VERY appreciative but then again I'd been practically devouring her with my eyes as she'd danced. Handing her the second helmet and making sure it was secured down I remotely activated the comms in both helmets. Kicking the bike into gear I started zooming back to the temple.

Speaking to her as we rode I said "Aria, the way you danced tonight was beautiful in it's own sensual, sexy way. You looked like there was a sunset around you as you danced that last song. The colors I saw around you through The Force... You, you were beautiful to watch." I could feel my cheeks burning inside my helmet and I let the emotion and feelings openly float about in the currents of The Force. Even though she was buzzed there was a high chance she'd remember this tomorrow...I was suddenly very glad she was as buzzed as she thought she was.

The time flew by as we headed back to the temple until suddenly we were back. The security was still deactivated and I pulled the helmet off myself and then her. Un-clipping her belt from mine I dismounted and then un-clipped her from the bike. Tossing the helmets on a table nearby I grabbed our things form the saddlebags and using The Force levitated them along behind us as I walked with Aria leaned against me to the lift. Hitting the button to take us to the women's dorms I continued the journey to my room and waved my door open with The Force. Dropping our bags and engaging the lock on my door with a wave of my hand I gently carried Aria over to my bed and slowly lowered her to where she was sitting on my bed.

Grabbing a cold bottle of water I handed it to Aria. Within 30 minutes she'd probably be fine I'd learned early on while on Coruscant that it was incredibly difficult for Force users to get drunk for longer than an hour some were sober within 30 minutes. It had to do with the healing capabilities of Force users. I grabbed a set of lounge clothes a deep black v-neck shirt that was VERY threadbare in places and most masters wouldn't consider appropriate grabbing a pair of short-shorts Before I headed into the fresher I looked at Aria and said, "Finish that water and drink another full one too. I'll be out in fifteen." Then I left Aria there to finish her water and let me get clean.

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Really? I must have been drinking faster than I'd thought..." Aria drifted off, mumbling to herself as she tried to figure out how they were still on Voss.

Feeling a little embarassed as Celiana strapped her to the back of the swoop bike, Aria said "Hey, I'm not that drunk," as even though she probably was, she could still sit up straight at the very least. All the same it was nice to be taken care of.

Fighting to stay awake - typically once she passed her giggly, buzzed phase Aria was more of a sleepy drunk - Aria heard Celiana say something about her dancing. "Aw, stop you'll make me blush," she said sleepily. "You too."

By the time they'd reached the temple, Aria was half asleep but had processed enough of the alcohol that she was no longer more than a little buzzed. She rubbed her eyes and took the water, then once Celiana had gone off she ran back to her room to change quickly out of her black ensemble and into her loosest, most comfortable set of lounge clothes. After plaiting her long golden hair and splashing her face with cold water, Aria drained her drink and returned to Celiana's room in time to see her coming back in.

[member="Celiana"]

As I was in the shower I felt Aria leave my room... well osik. I hoped she'd be back and keeping my senses open I finished up my shower and started drying off when I felt Aria's presence enter my room again. Good, she'd still probably end up puking at some point she'd had a lot of alcohol very quickly hence my insistence on the water but I'd rather she stay the night with me than be suffering alone in her room. As I finished drying off I pulled on my pair of slate grey VERY short-shorts. they were athletic shorts essentially but super comfy and also not "appropriate" in the master's eyes.

Waving the bathroom door open I pulled my very threadbare black v-neck shirt over my head I figured if Aria were watching she'd probably get a good view of my bare back at least for a second. Then pulling the waistline of the shirt against my ribs I tied off the shirt turning it into a crop top. Walking back into my bedroom I saw Aria sipping her water and in different clothes. Well I can't say as I blame her I want comfort right now too. Sitting on the bed beside Aria I said "You should've at least let me walk you to your room to get changed."

"I sensed your presence leave Aria, you're not as sneaky as you think." Turning and looking at her though I couldn't help but smile a bit. I ran a towel through my hair a few times until it was merely damp before grabbing a bottle of cherry blossom lotion from my nightstand and rubbing it into my legs and then my arms. It was a guilty pleasure of mine the cherry scent reminded me of the orchards back on Eshan. "Well, since you seem to have sobered up at least enough to walk there's something you HAVE to see before we both hit the sack. It's probably what I love most about the temple and I have a feeling you'll love it too. You interested?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

"I really didn't have that much to drink, I'm just a little hazy but I can still walk straight," Aria said, grinning ruefully. "and I can be sneaky when I'm not semi-drunk."

Still, she stood up as Celiana offered to show her something. Even in her half-conscious and somewhat inebriated state she never missed the chance to see something interesting so she said "alright, quickly now before I doze off."

[member="Celiana"]

Chuckling a bit I slipped into a fuzzy pair of mint green slippers. Then grabbing Aria's hand I pulled her up off my bed and walked with her down to the lift before stepping inside. Aria leaned her head on my shoulder in the lift which felt amazing. Trying to keep from blushing I hit the button that would take us to the top floor of the temple then hit a sequence of buttons. The garage, meditation chambers, training grounds, and archives buttons in that order. Instead of going to the top floor the lift would take us to the roof.

As we hit the rooftop level the lift pinged and I led Aria out onto the temple rooftop for the best view of the stars I'd found yet. "This is something I learned about when I first came here, the view reminded me of looking up at the stars in the fields and on the beaches of Eshan. Hadn't actually shown it to anyone until tonight..."

Sighing for a second I thought to myself, what am I doing? I'm practically dating Zeph but... he seems, colder now somehow. Aria is gorgeous but if I'm not actually dating Zeph is it wrong to feel attracted to her? Shaking my head trying to clear these thoughts I instead let them drift about in the currents of The Force and if Aria were even still subconsciously connected to those currents she'd hear my thoughts. Not that I truly minded, I honestly was curious if there was anything there or it was just my imagination.

"I thought you'd enjoy the view Aria, remind you of home a bit in the best possible way. In any case I wanted to share it with you for a few minutes..."

[member="Aria Vale"]

Widening her eyes as she took in the view, Aria smiled, feeling more comfortable and at ease than she had since she left Eshan.

"Celiana, thank you, it's beautiful. I can't believe I didn't find this myself. You're right, from up here it does feel a bit like Eshan."

Smiling sleepily, Aria leant her head on Celiana's shoulder as she looked up at the vast sky of stars. It was nice, so nice to not feel so out of place for once, as she had ever since she joined the Silver Jedi. She loved the lifestyle and the chance to use her love and skill for combat for good, but the moment the fighting high wore off Aria would be left feeling more alienated than ever. Finally she felt herself and it was glorious.

[member="Celiana"]

Pulling my legs in tight against myself I realized I was quite cold and I was shivering a bit. Stupid comfy short-shorts! As Aria thanked me for showing her this saying "Celiana, thank you, it's beautiful. I can't believe I didn't ind this myself. You're right it does remind me a bit of Eshan."

I smiled and then she leaned her head on my shoulder and my heart stopped for a minute. She's so beautiful, she puts this view to shame. At this point I didn't even bother trying to control the thoughts running rampant in my mind and it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up saying something. Or if Aria was picking up my rebelliously rampant thoughts due to my current lack of discipline. Idly my right hand rebelled against common sense and pulled her closer to me.

Though I was cold I hoped Aria wouldn't think I was being weird or at least that she wouldn't pull away like so many had. Still shivering I just let my body twitch for the moment and enjoyed the view of the stars and my friend silently hoping she wouldn't be put off by my forwardness and want to leave me.

So I just sat there with her and took everything in waiting for her to give the word and head back down...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/90/a2/40/90a240d677183a12563099e90bef90cd.jpg

[member="Aria Vale"]

Sighing lazily Aria stayed as she was, leaned against Celiana and looking up at the stars, until she was almost surprised that they hadn't vanished to make way for the sun yet. By now it would be late, perhaps a bit after midnight, but Aria didn't want to move. She felt as if she could stay there forever.

Shifting her head in an almost imperceptible movement, Aria switched her gaze to Celiana herself. Sitting there with a faraway look on her face in loose black clothing and with moonlight framing her slender athletic frame, she looked wild and free and beautiful. Aria couldn't help feeling a pang of regret as she remembered the date Celiana had seemed so excited about earlier that night. Still, she supposed, if he made her happy then she deserved to be happy.

After what felt like hours - in fact, it probably was - when Aria could hardly keep her eyes open, she reluctantly stood up. "I guess we should get back down to see if we can get a few hours of sleep before the morning. No rest for the wicked I guess."

[member="Celiana"]

Coming to my feet I spoke aloud to no one in particular. "Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars." Turning back around I quickly grabbed Aria's hand at a change in her mood I felt through The Force. Walking with her hand in hand back to the lift I said, "students aren't actually allowed to be up here by the way. Figured it was worth the risk though, memorize the buttons I press on the way back and you can come up here any time. I want you to keep this as a place for you and I. I can't explain it but there's this feeling I've got that the guy I mentioned earlier tonight isn't all he appears and that there's an immense darkness in him."

"In any case if things don't work out there I know from our shared duels and this whole shenanigan filled night that you'd be someone I'd love spending time with." As we entered the lift again I pressed the women's dorm floor then repeated the same sequence the garage, meditation chambers, training grounds, and archives. "Press the button with your destination then that sequence and you'll end up in places you wouldn't normally be allowed. The lift began it's descent and pinged as we arrived on the women's dorm floor still clasping Aria's hand I simply used The Force to wave open my door then after we'd both stepped through I waved it back shut before waving my hand again and engaging the locks. Kicking my mint green slippers off I pulled the covers back on my bed, slid in and patted the spot beside me gesturing for Aria to join me.

"By the way you should drink another full bottle of water before 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Doctor's orders." I laid there waiting for Aria to join me so I could switch off the light.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8e/3a/75/8e3a755895ea90a4984d350a85eba6c9.jpg

[member="Aria Vale"]

OOC: There needs to be a part two to this adventure :)

Having memorized the sequence - she was not planning to forget the route to the most beautiful place she'd seen since leaving Eshan - Aria tried to suppress her feeling of excitement as she heard that the guy Celiana had mentioned previously suddenly wasn't holding Celiana's interest anymore. She made a vague "I'm sorry to hear that" remark that was very obviously a generic consoling phrase rather than a genuine expression of how she actually felt, which was largely feelings of hopeful excitement.

As they returned to Celiana's dormitory she had a momentary panic attack as Celiana gestured for her to get in next to her. She was by far sober enough to return to her room alone, and of course the prospect of being caught scared her witless, but somehow that all felt meaningless now. Pushing her concerns to the side, Aria slid in next to her and switched off the light.

[member="Celiana"]

OOC: definitely ;)

Smiling to myself as I felt Aria's body weight press down on the mattress behind me I was momentarily surprised as I felt Aria press against me and lean over to switch off the light. Rolling over on my side I lazily draped my right arm over Aria's waist and snuggled in against her. I sleepily said "Good night, Aria." Snuggling in close against her before closing my eyes and embracing sleep as well as Aria.

EXIT THREAD

OOC: Need to finish up a couple threads and then I'll be good to start part two of this adventure. :D

[member="Aria Vale"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom