Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening At The Voss Temple (Join Me In My Thread)

Celiana was still fully immersed in The Force when she'd started bypassing the electrical systems still though it was simultaneously amusing and very flattering feeling Aria's surprise. She was or rather her skills had been noticed. Hearing Aria say, "you weren't kidding about the Tech Mage thing" Celiana grinned and turning did a somewhat sarcastically elaborate bow. The next thing out of Aria's mouth was, "please, I live on the wild side."

Grinning widely at having been given a challenge Celiana said over her left shoulder, "wrap your arms around my waist and interlace you fingers over my stomach. We'll see how well you can hold on." Then Celiana toggled a few switches and kicked the ignition lever before turning the acceleration to full power and rocketing out of the Voss temple hangars.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria did as she was told with a small smile as they flew out of the hangar. She almost fell off with the initial acceleration, but a quick glance downwards made her hurry to fix herself and in moments she was comfortably flying along.

Not eager to keep her mind on the distance below, Aria began to speak. "So, where to first?" Aria would have gone out eventually alone - training really did leave very little time for this kind of thing if you still had the energy by then - but shopping was one of those things that just isn't the same without a companion, and she was glad that she'd found such a companion. A month of training had really left her in need of retail therapy.

[member="Celiana"]

Aria's questioning remark of, "So, where to first?" Caught Celiana's attention. Her senses fully immersed in The Force and attuned to everything Celiana turned to look Aria in the eyes over her right shoulder. The wind whipped Celiana's hair past her face giving her a wild look while she spoke to Aria, "I was thinking shopping for clothes, though your mention of getting some ink work done appeals to me as well. Clothes then ink, maybe get some caf or something to eat after?"

Still looking at Aria waiting for her response Celiana hoped she wasn't terrifying her new friend. She forgot that it unnerved some people that she didn't have to actually watch
where she was going.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Even knowing that Celiana was some sort of genius with technology, seeing that she didn't have to pay any attention to where she went would take getting used to. Aria tried not to let it show.

"Sounds brilliant. I hadn't realised how much I needed this. Training is fun, of course, but it basically never ends." Her thoughts went to her first training session, how strenous and gruelling it had been, and how her she was practically asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

"So, what kind of ink do you want, then?"

[member="Celiana"]

Continuing to deftly pilot the swoop-bike into Voss city Celiana steered the bike towards a landing pad just as Aria spoke and asked her question. "Sounds brilliant, I hadn't realized how much I needed this. Training is fun of course, but it basically never ends. So, what kind of ink do you want then."

Turning to Aria as Celiana coasted the swoop-bike into the landing pad Celiana dismounted and her senses still fully immersed in The Force she sent two crystalline clear mental images of the ink she was thinking about into Aria's mind.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/fd/b7/7bfdb74a2300caefa471704c557e457b.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xTTRkRljNic/VdcKhQTO-lI/AAAAAAAAAjY/ZBxXAp0heds/s1600/referenssi1.jpg

"These were on my mind. And you're right it's nice to get out of the temple. Thanks for joining me tonight."

[member="Aria Vale"]

Turning to look at Aria's face as she said ,"ooh, I like the first one. I was going to go for one of these." Celiana got a quick couple of mental images the first of a Swallow bird and the second was a geometric trinity design. As Aria hopped off the swoop-bike she looked slightly unsteady then she found her balance.

"I like both of those designs Aria. Had you thought about getting them done together as one single piece? There are a few spots where the lines intersect nicely." Looking down the street Celiana spotted what looked to be a shopping center. Turning to look at Aria with a grin plastered over her face and a twinkle in her eye Celiana said, "Come on Aria let's go!" Before taking off running.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Her hair streamed in the wind and the fabric of her outfit flapped as she ran after Celiana. It had been too long since she'd experienced that.

"Well, this places looks promising. Let's see what they have." Aria ducked into the shopping center and entered the first clothing store and as soon as Celiana followed began looking at they had.

[member="Celiana"]

Following Aria into a clothing store in the shopping center Celiana began to reevaluate her idea of going shopping. It wasn't really her thing and she was already self conscious about her body. Aria either didn't have that problem or just rocked what she had in spite of it. Celiana went about perusing the shelves of the clothing store looking for something to fit her riding and personal style. Looking over at Aria and meanwhile feeling self-conscious about her body Celiana found a weather-proofed riding coat in black with a hood as well as a nice forest green vest, looking around for a few minutes Celiana found a pair of fairly form fitting cargo olive colored cargo pants that'd hug the curve of her hips.

Turning to face Aria Celiana showed the clothes to her friend blushing slightly and asked, "so what're your thoughts?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/e4/74/3fe4742423ae2198b4ae44fb965cdf4d.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/78/11/25/7811252ecdb2c3ff90dbdede8d58279a.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6e/ce/98/6ece987af412935896bfdd26ef6f766d.jpg

It had been a while since Aria had had cause to wear anything but her combat gear, but she'd always known how to emphasize her features. After a few minutes of hunting around, she'd assembled a daring array of black that she was the tiniest bit nervous about ever wearing. All the same when Celiana turned to ask for her opinion, she held out her own choices as she replied.

"Hmm..yeah, they'd look good on you. Especially the jacket. And these?"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7e/cb/57/7ecb57262cd7c99317f650f918744a7a.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/3f/8f/503f8f6c176889c9c80a1fb219f9d3b2.jpg
http://media.publicdesire.com/catalog/product/cache/2/small_image/400x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/a/la2_black_su_2.jpg

[member="Celiana"]

Celiana blushed slightly at Aria's opinion of her choices. Looking at Aria's choices Celiana glanced at the slinky black dress then the black leather jacket. "I think those suit you nicely Aria, I don't think I could pull off any kind of dress like that but they suit you. Not sure about the boots though could just be my personal taste interfering though."

Glancing back at the shelves and mannequins Celiana saw a dress hanging off of a mannequin's frame that she loved the look of. It was a swan white sleeveless dress with gold thread in lines running down the back of the dress and she adored it. Pulling the dress off the mannequin Celiana held it up for Aria to look at. Blushing a furious shade of pink Celiana asked, "well Aria, what do you think? I'd prefer it in green with the gold thread but maybe just stay with the white?"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/29/55/50/2955500c5fe2a44fc9721d0981395685.jpg

[member="Aria Vale"]

"No, green would look better on you in my opinion. Try it on in both colours though, the white could also work." Aria spotted a military olive cargo jumpsuit and quickly it off the rack. "This would work for missions and training, I guess. One second." She sorted through the racks until she found the right sizes for the black ensemble and fishing a handful of credits from her pocket, paid for the assortment of clothes.

[member="Celiana"]

Apparently my color is green. Taking Aria's advice I tried the dress on and I decided why not both? I loved the white but I also loved it in the green. Gathering everything that'd appealed to me I brought all the various clothes to the front and paid the cashier. At least now I'd have some actual feminine looking clothes.

"So what next Aria? Ink then food?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria regarded the dresses Celiana'd just paid for with mild amusement. "Actually, let's eat first. I'm interested to know what you're dressing up for." Or who, she thought to herself with a grin. "Come on!" With the pile of clothes over her arm she turned and darted over to a small, cozy cafe. Once she saw Celiana was following she found them a table and sat down.

[member="Celiana"]

My stomach was beginning to growl at me like some possessed thing so food before ink was definitely a good idea. And Aria wanted to know what I was dressing up for, though the look in her eyes said she was curious who I was dressing up for. As we grabbed a table at a little local cafe I walked up to place my order for a cup of caf with caramel, white chocolate and whipped milk along with a sandwich and bag of crisps. Telling the cashier to charge my account for whatever Aria chose to get as well. "Sooooo, what's going through your mind Aria? Curious as to why the dresses perhaps?"

I shot her a quick smirk and winked at her a bit after asking my question sipping my VERY girly cup of caf while I waited for her response.

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Those were expensive dresses, Celiana," Aria said with a grin, ordering a caf and a slice of cake. "Now, one dress and I'd say, fair enough, we all deserve a treat now and then. But two dresses...if I didn't know better, I'd say you've got your eye on someone." She looked at her teasingly as she took a bite from the cake and waited for her reply.

[member="Celiana"]

Taking a quick bite of my sandwich and a quick sip of Caf to give myself time to think I waited for a couple seconds before answering. "Well yes, they were expensive dresses and to be honest until now I didn't actually have a dress to my name. The first one the white one was simply for any formal occasion with my being part of the Silver Jedi, the second was because well there's this guy... "

Blushing slightly I took another sip of my Caf before speaking again. "His name's Zephyr and I honestly don't know about the whole dating thing but we've got a date set for tomorrow night at 9. Hence the dress, it's just supposed to be dinner and some dancing but who knows?"

"Gods I'm pathetic..."

I could feel myself turning a very bright shade of pink. Hopefully Aria would have some kinda pep-talk along with her great taste in clothes...

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Dinner and dancing, huh? God, it's been a long time since I've done that with anybody." Not since just before leaving Eshan, she thought to herself. They'd come so close to dating... "Anyway, I don't see how that's pathetic. Whoever this Zephyr is, if you haven't already bowled him over you sure will in that dress." She smiled at her to show that she was genuine. "So tell me about him. Don't spare any details."

[member="Celiana"]

"Well we actually ran into each other during a morning training session. Echani and blades right? Anyways he's somewhat sarcastic though it's growing on me. He's a bit of a bad boy bright blue to a dull blue hair color and electric blue eyes. They're....intense they've got a symbol imprinted in them I don't know how to describe them other than to just give you an image."
http://24.media.tumblr.com/aa300caa4998e5e2040a3d3fbab1856e/tumblr_n2wt79JQ611rzn9vfo1_500.gif

Giving a crystalline line of thought to Aria I tried to just show her. "Fairly cute I'd say plus he knows how to handle bladework quite well. I may have to introduce you two later on perhaps? He's mine though."

Winking at Aria I started back in on my sandwich in an attempt to finish it.

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Huh. I see why you like him. Don't worry though - I'm trying to lay off romantic escapades at least until I've been here a bit longer." It was likely that if Aria actually had her sights set on somebody she'd have revoked that statement, but at the moment nobody had yet caught her eye. "Besides, I'd make a complete fool of myself," she confessed. "I couldn't flirt to save my life."

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom