Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening At The Voss Temple (Join Me In My Thread)

"Bad relationship experience Aria? By the way that's kinda part of it making a fool of yourself is kinda how I flirt. That or sarcasm." Finishing up my sandwich I offered my open bag of crisps to Aria as I sipped my girly Caf. "After this we'll go and get ink done though you've got to try one of these crisps first."

Shaking the bag at her I continued waiting until she took one.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria smiled thinly, reaching out to grab a handful of the crisps."This guy who I thought was into me until he up and vanished without a word of farewell. Long story." She couldn't help but make a face as she recalled those eventful few weeks. "Onto more pleasant thoughts, we can get those tattoos once we've finished here."

[member="Celiana"]

"Hmmmmm or he probably got scared that he wasn't good enough for or couldn't handle you. His loss really. I'll have to hear the full story sometime when we're not out breaking the rules and trying to have fun."

Winking at Aria I gulped down the rest of my girly, sugar-filled Caf then tossed the cup in the rubbish bin. I handed Aria the rest of my crisps and got up with what I hoped to be a sugar-high soon. Then grabbing my bags I said, "to ink therapy m'lady?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

"I'll think of it that way, shall I? On we go!"

They ran over to the nearest average sketchy tattoo parlour and took a seat on the benches provided. There was no queue so Aria motioned at the man in charge. "Hey, any chance for some ink for the two of us?"

Looking at Celiana, she quickly added in, "shall I go first?"

[member="Celiana"]

Entering the tattoo parlor I could smell the scent of cigarrette smoke in the air. Then Aria said, "hey, any chance for some ink for the two of us? Before turning to me and asking "Shall I go first?" A little bit nervous I just nodded for Aria to go ahead and get her ink work done. I couldn't help but think that maybe Zephyr would notice my new ink. I couldn't help smiling and blushing slightly at that thought.

[member="Aria Vale"]

So Celiana wanted Aria to go first. Nodding, she turned back to the tattoo artist. "Alright, I'll go first. Here's the design... I want it here...yes, I'm paying, but ink first...okay? Splendid." Once she was done haggling, she lay down on her front on the seat so her back was facing him and unzipped the back of her playsuit, leaving her back exposed. Blushing as the tattoo artist pretended to be observing the design instead of her exposed skin, she waited as he gathered his tools.

The tattoo gun was painful, but she simply tensed her muscles a bit and said nothing, because the tattoo artist was condescending enough as it was and she didn't want to look weak. After around twenty minutes, an intricate trinity design - the symbol for strength intertwined with the symbol for family - adorned her upper back. She'd have to go and get a backless dress before they left.

[member="Celiana"]

As the tattoo artist started Aria's tattoo I could feel the condescension from him. It bothered me a lot but before long Aria had finished getting her inkwork done. I hadn't known exactly where I wanted one of them but I wanted something bold and I'd decided to have the first tattoo done in an ancient Echani script along either side of the V line on my lower abdominal muscles. It translated out to all that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost. It would run from one side of my hip to the other reading as one solid line.

The other tattoo was going to run along the arch of my my shoulders reading in Galactic basic Moonlight Drowns Out All But The Brightest Stars. The second part of that tattoo would be an artifact of the past on Eshan, the Evenstar in the middle of my back. The back tattoo I specifically asked for a glowing ink that'd soak up the sunlight and activate a glow in darkness while my skin was exposed. If nothing else it'd make an impression on people. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down my underwear just enough so the tattoo artist could finish the first tattoo.

Stripping off my top as well so I could go from the first tattoo to the second without much prep work I looked over at Aria and sent her a message through The Force. "He touches me without my ok and you remove his hands with my sabers. They're in the holsters on my thighs."

[member="Aria Vale"]

Craning her head around to try and get a good look at her new tattoo, Aria got a quick request from Celiana to disarm the tattoo artist - literally - if he overstretched the personal space boundaries. It seemed a little much, but however snarky and misogynistic the man inking Celiana was, both women had the fearless, powerful presence of a Silver Jedi and if he had the slightest bit of sense, he'd keep his distance the best he could. Nodding and sending Celiana a quick reply, Aria quickly ran to the bathroom to change into her new dress so that she wouldn't have to keep her playsuit unzipped to admired her ink. She was back in moments, waiting with a hand at the ready in case the artist decided to risk it.

[member="Celiana"]

As Aria nodded in response to my request I saw her quickly head to the restroom presumably to pull on some other clothing. There was the buzz of the needle and then I sank into a meditative trance to block out most of the pain. Fully aware of everything going on I saw Aria in The Force before I actually opened my eyes to see her. The tattoo artist had already finished half of the ancient Echani script sitting there with my underwear lowered as well as my shorts undone I was keenly aware of the tattoo artists hands and where they were. I wasn't necessarily worried but there was memory of my past that I was not keen to ever have happen again.

I could sense the surprise from Aria when I'd requested if the tattoo artist touched me inappropriately that she remove both his hands with my sabers. It was the fact that I wouldn't allow any man to touch me again without my permission, the fact that I was paying this man to tattoo me was a testament to how much I'd changed over the last two years. The continuous and painful buzz of the needle stopped on my front side and the artist said, "Ok, I'm going to give you a topical anesthetic injected into the subcutaneous tissue directly underneath your tattoo sites up front before I start on your back sound alright?"

Nodding my head in confirmation of what he'd told me I let him inject half of the serum on one side of my tattoo then again on the other side. The tattoo on the V lines of my lower abdominal muscles were finished. Turning back to me the tattoo artist said, "if you want to take a break now you can or we can keep going." Looking back at him I just turned and said "No,go ahead and finish up." Nodding his head in assent I turned to look at Aria and asked, "Aria can you just talk to me while he finishes the last bit of this? Tell me more about yourself or anything you want to talk about."

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Okay, well, you wanted to hear the rest of the story about my one romantic escapade, so...a friend of mine brought him along on one of our many explorations of Eshan and I kind of got the idea he was checking me out so I started talking to him." Aria sighed at the memory. It may have had a sad ending, but the majority of those few weeks had been a whirlwind.

"Uh, and...we never really went on a date or anything, but we sort of made him part of our group. Since the four of us had sort of been doing our thing without new additions for the best part of three years it was kind of a big deal. It seemed like he was into me, but there was no way I was going to make the first move." Another sigh. "Until I did. The five of us going back to our houses and I yelled out that if he wasn't busy the next day we could go out and do something together, just the two of us. He made some vague, mumbled response that I took to mean yes, so when I got home I messaged him but he didn't reply. I assumed he was asleep and would see them in the morning. Except in the morning, my mother told me that he'd taken off. To Coruscant I think."

By then the man had finished the tattoo and Celiana was straightening up. Aria hadn't realised how long she'd been talking.

[member="Celiana"]

Listening to Aria speak I was less focused on the needle and the pain of being inked. It was interesting that Aria had found time to even consider dating on Eshan what with the seemingly endless training and other stresses of Battle-school. It was also intriguing that the young man had taken off to Coruscant. I wondered if perhaps I'd run into him on some occasion in the lower levels.

The buzzing of the needle still in my ears the tattoo artist clicked off the power and said "all finished here. Gonna do the same thing here with the anesthetic, as well as two more shots to keep both pieces from getting inflamed or infected." Nodding my assent to him I let him give me a few more shots. "You really did choose some beautiful pieces Miss." Thanking him I asked how much for the tattoos and he said a grand between the two. I figured that was fair especially with the specialty ink on my back.

Swiping my credit chit at the front counter. I grabbed my black crop top and pulling it over my head asked Aria, "so, where to next?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Well, unless there's anything else you want to do I'd suggest getting back before anybody notices we're missing." Aria was careful not to mention their location or career out loud - she had a feeling it was one of those secrets that everybody knew anyway, but she wouldn't be the one to trigger a Sith invasion. The last time she'd fought against a Sith faction, she'd been nearly killed at least three times.

"But I guess the night is still young, so...do you want to find a club?" She almost giggled at the idea of a Jedi going clubbing, but training didn't leave a lot of free time so she wanted to seize the chance while she could.

[member="Celiana"]

Aria was definitely a pragmatist judging by her question. "So, unless there's anything else you want to do I'd suggest getting back before anyone notices we're missing." Chuckling slightly I turned back to Aria and said, "oh we're still back at the temple in our bunks. I wired a video loop of us still being at the temple meditating and such. In fact the temple hangars are still registering the bike we "liberated" as locked down and where it's supposed to be."

My eyes twinkling with amusement I said, "Tech Mage remember? I'm nothing if not thorough. That being said though we probably should head back. But I'm alos quite adventurous so we'll go to a club. No drinks though for me I've gotta drive back."

"By the way, when we get back there's something else I want you to experience, after we get back and get our illicit purchases put away you should meet me on the temple roof."

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria widened her eyes with awed admiration - her skills with technology had never gone past the basics and wiring a video loop within the moments it had apparently taken Celiana seemed unbelievable.

"In that case, we might as well find a club," she said with a laugh. "Did you buy any club-appropriate dresses?"

[member="Celiana"]

"Depends on what you mean by club-appropriate." Smirking slightly I continued, "I was thinking the white. Kind of trying to save the green for my date. By the way you may want to close your mouth flies will start to gather."

Chuckling at her surprise of my Tech-Mage skills I continued, "know of any decent clubs around here?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

"No, but it doesn't take much searching to find one." Aria grabbed her purse and left the tattoo parlour, gesturing for Celiana to follow. She entered a store and emerged just a few moments later observing a holomap of the city. Squinting, she enlarged the section that they were currently in.

"Okay, here we go, good ratings, reasonable entry fees and it's five minutes from here. Come on!" Laughing, Aria ran out of the shopping center, with her hair flying and her new boots click-tapping on the tiles.

[member="Celiana"]

As I watched Aria list off the bits about the club and how it had good ratings, decent entry price and so forth. I smiled it was nice to see her being so animated rather than the typical stuffy, rule-bound type Jedi. She let out a wonderfully cheerful laugh as she started to run out of the shopping center. Heeled boots clickety-clacking on the tiles as she ran.

Smiling widely as her hair flew behind her I kept up as best as I could. I knew wherever she chose would be quite a bit of fun so I just followed her as she kept up her excitedly animated pace.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Coming to a halt in front of a flashy nightclub, Aria waited until Celiana had caught up and then fished out a handful of credits and quickly paid the bouncer. Entering the club alongside Celiana, she put her money and change of clothes in the club's cloakroom then ran onto the dancefloor, grinning as she began to move to the pulsing rhythm amplified across the club.

[member="Celiana"]

Entering the flashy club behind Aria I checked my cloak and bags at the cloakroom. Then I walked over to the bar and just watched Aria dance. The pulsing bass was everywhere and I couldn't help but grin as Aria really, truly, let loose. I looked to the bartender and shouted over the noise, "Club soda with lime and Clamato juice with lots of olives!" Sliding some credits his way I turned back around to look at Aria again.

I waited for my drinks, next thing I knew they were by my left elbow where I was leaning against the bar. Sipping on my Clamato juice and nibbling on the olives I waited until Aria was finished with her song and dance before stepping onto the floor. Plus, the club soda with lime was for her so I wanted to make sure she got it without anyone trying to slip her something in her drink.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria grinned as she watched Celiana make her way over with drinks - all of it seemed so hilariously ironic, but it was just so much fun that it was impossible to remind herself that she was a trainee Jedi. As Celiana handed her a drink - it looked like a club soda, with a slice of lime adorning the edge of the glass and another in the drink - she took the glass and drank down some of the liquid. It wasn't alcohol - even Gray Jedi needed some restraints - but it was delicious and put her in an even better mood.

Making a gesture of thanks, Aria yelled, "Come on, dance!"

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom