Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello hello everyone!

Once again I'm here to offer up my Sith Acolyte, as well as his cult, for some threads! Of course Alisteri is a member of the Sith Order and considers himself a proud Sith Empire remnant, which is obviously a dangerous thing to be given the state of the galaxy being against Sith, so he already has some potential from that angle but there is another plot hook that I'm here to pitch today. So I have been doing a relatively monthly article series, A Dark Pilgrimage, which has been detailing the inner workings of the Dark Wonosa Cult and some of their actions after the fall of the Sith Empire.

Now though, I'd like to set up a sort of "Season 2"/New Arc for that storyline and the cult in general. Something that moves away from being a mere remnant cult and more towards a proper Dark Side cult that has some...well...actual reason to be known as such.

To that end what I had in mind is essentially continuing with the raiding of locations for materials and machines to assist in Sith Alchemy projects as well as kidnapping criminals and other ne'er-do-wells to experiment upon. As well as attempting to spread their worship of the Dark Side wherever they go of course, all the usual stuff. So if you're interested in any of that or just want to do something with my boy Alisteri then let me know!

Have a good day!

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I've been meaning to RP with you for a while now. Ishani is a former Sith Acolyte, nowadays she's more of a freelance alchemist (and trying to suppress knowledge of her past for the reasons you listed). I'd be down to do something related to alchemy (up to and including her getting experimented upon - she has a bad habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time) or if the cult raids a planet she's on or she somehow winds up encountering them in her travels, we could go from there. She's still looking to learn more about the Force in general, so if Alisteri has some knowledge or skills to impart, that's also an option.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Well, if you need an opponent for a fight, I can offer up a number of characters.

Amy Dracov: A sorcerer of the Maw, always happy to kill some Sith for competition. She can be quite mentally unstable at times due to child hood trauma with her sister abandoning her and being left alone her entire life.

Nyrasa Emrick: Eternal Empire Blackwatch agent, secretly a member of the Emrick Dynasty, a Sith dynasty serving Darth Malcharion. She kills Sith as a side hobby due to rivalries within the Dynasty and her hatred for Sith outside of the dynasty.

Rannux Sevesu: As far as he's concerned, he isnt who he looks like. An amnesiac who woke up in Eternal Empire territory and was arrested, while having no memories of the encounter, he had performed multiple terrorist acts. Due to his amnesiac state, he was forces to 4 years of service in the Eternal Empire. Now a Blackwatch agent and head of a private security organisation.

Drakin: A crime lord serving the Black Sun, always interested in killing some Sith and selling artefacts on the black market.

Mia Serenvale: Very inexperienced Warden in the Eternal Empire, haunted by her past, she has trouble in fights but can hold her own for a short period of time.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Well I am pleased to finally be able to thread with you then! Given that Ishani is still on the hunt for some Force knowledge and Alisteri and his cult have been slowly acquiring Sith relics and whatnot, maybe they cross paths when the cult raids some sort of station or dig site that's holding onto some Force related artifact or data?

Rannux Sevesu Rannux Sevesu
I'm always up for some fighting! Admittedly Alisteri isn't the most skilled in combat, plenty of experience though, so I'd recommend someone a bit on the newer or weaker side for a fair duel. He could play off of any of those characters really so I'm open to any of them!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Rannux Sevesu Rannux Sevesu
The crime lord I think would be more interesting from a story perspective, mostly because I'm out of the loop on EE stuff, but I'm good for whichever! Rannux and Drakin both would be fun opponents I think, although Drakin would probably be more defensive and elusive out of necessity while Rannux seems like he could take Alisteri on one on one. I'm more than familiar with both of those sorts of combat styles so it's up to you really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom