Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amour Rapide | CIS Dominion of Stobar

Despite Alvida's slightly unfamiliar pattern of speech and accent, Kelsie felt the little warm feeling inside that she got whenever someone complimented her. Of course she was able to control her reactions to such things, but... well, Alvida was cool. Smooth, relaxed, playful -- like Kelsie. And still there was that little tug in the back of her mind that told her the blonde was more than she let on. A little mystery was Kelsie's thing, and now she understood why people were interested in her. Other than the obvious reasons. "There are things in this galaxy money can't buy... then again I could use some cash to get some gorgeous earrings like yours," she said with a smile.

"Mm, where are you from?" Kelsie's reasons for being superior weren't exactly exclusive to being a woman, but she hadn't met anyone who could truly keep up with her on the romance side of things. She chuckled softly, again placing a hand over her heart as she leaned back in her chair. "I'll accept that with open arms, Alvida."

[member="Alvida Osulf"]

Objective: Nyeusi moment
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Anansi M'bali"]

Challenge accepted both of the hardened warriors reengaged, though Cardinal was far faster than Uthixo. The Sandali ran forward to meet his elder in combat and was promptly met with the mighty fist of Cardinal. The echo of the impact reverberating off the walls of the night club even able to be heard over the needlessly loud music that blared within. The force from Cardinal's impact lifted the smaller Sandali off his feet sending him spiraling across the night club, high over the fleeing civilians.

With a raucous crashing noise Uthixo's body landed on the bar, drinks spilling, the liquor coating what open wounds the warrior still had the sting of alcohol bringing the Sandali back to his senses. All around him the room spun, a tug on his insides warned Uthixo of what was to come and he spun over vomiting behind the bar. Back heaving the Sandali wheezed audibly the blow from Cardinal's last punch having knocked him near senseless.

On his last leg, the warrior only had one thing left to him, aware of the presence of Cardinal within the nightclub Uthixo focused the force on his larger foe and tugged. "Njoo hapa!" The Sandali roared his hands clenching into fists an invisible tendril of energy wrapping around Cardinal's waist and pulling him towards Uthixo. Hands seizing the nearby metallic barstool Uthixo lifted it spinning and bringing it across where Cardinal's chest would be. The thought at the back of Uthixo’s mind that kept bothering him about all of this was who would be paying for the damages to the buildings that the Sandali and their pasty-skinned friend were destroying? Would the CIS cover the tab? Would they all be forced to work it off? Or would the Dominus Prime cover it all out of pocket? Questions for another time and day.

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
Objective: Talk with Adelle
Tags: [member="Adelle Bastiel"]

The ultra battle droid continued to drain the horrid drink into its exhaust port in a attempt to look casual, having cocked his torso at the ground to be able to drain the drink of its contents, he heard the brunette finally respond, his interest peaked as she decided to ask him about his drink, almost wishing he was able to give off a grin but let off a mechanical chuckle of amusement, a droid who had emotions? Or some sense of humor, it was rare nonetheless. Bringing his hand down against the table and letting the glass sit against the top of the table he thought about it for a moment. Before deciding to respond, a clicking coming from inside internals as he thought of something to say, his vocalizer stuttering for a few seconds before he answered.

"I do not have a metabolism to digest this alcohol through a non-issued blood system." He said, in short he was basically saying he doesn't have the organs for drinking. "UBD-028 simply drinks for aesthetic and to not throw off other customers." He added as he played with his drink leaning in a bit as he watched her, to be honest, he did want to know more about her but didn't know how to phrase it.

"This unit thinks you are looking adequate in the outfit paired with your athletic figure." Kaz said simply, it was a compliment? Sure it was weird but atleast she got a compliment before he rubbed at the table, "What are your-..connections with the Confederacy, combat oriented?" He asked his vocalizer stuttering once more as he brought the drink back up to his exhaust port to drink, his photoceptor lens changing from a lighter hue of red almost to a pink of some sorts.

Objective: Actually hold a conversation longer than five minutes
Tag: [member="UBD-028"]

It was trying to put her and everyone else at ease. Adelle had to commend it—and whoever had the foresight to forego the factory recommended memory wipes. Few droids she encountered actively considered the atmosphere of their surroundings. And one was an experimental AI based off of an organic mind.

The compliment caught her off-guard. Adelle smiled and ducked her head before meeting the droid's optics again. "Well thank you."

She swirled the whiskey in her glass, thinking about his question. What did she do for the Confederacy? Not a whole kriffing lot, if she were honest. Na'an and the gigs they had were for small farming operations, and occasionally Adelle took on Confederate contracts.

"Logistics and medical contracts, mostly," she answered finally. "I'm . . . not opposed to combat scenarios but it's not my forte."

"And yourself?" Adelle sipped at her whiskey, enjoying its bite and woodsy spice. "I'm assuming your employer is connected to the Confederacy in some way. Are you a bodyguard or soldier?"

If it was a soldier on the front lines, that'd be a waste of its capabilities, she figured. A droid, albeit probably experimental, that could judge the emotional state of a room and accommodate the organics showed high functioning algorithms that could be put to better use outside of everyday combat.

. . . Leigh taught her that.

ARapide.png

Objective: Date Night! | Wearing: xxx | Tag: [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
HWiLlPs.png

It was never a secret anyway, stop trying to pretend.

Alvida had pleased the flower, despite how subtle it was she could tell that much by the soft blush of red that spread over her cheeks. She rather liked seeing her smile like that and she passively wondered if this is what men felt like when they successfully flirted with women. 'I come from a place where my people lead and humans follow. I doubt you have heard of it at all. I know you suspect there is more to me than meets the eye, and you would be correct.'

Alvida lent across the table, voice dropping to a whisper that carried like a sweet fragrance in the breeze. 'I may look human on the surface but inside I am a wolf. As black as the witching hour and wild as mother nature herself.' There was a glint in her eye that couldn't be mistaken for anything else. She enjoyed the surprise most people got from knowing her true form happened to be a larger than average wolf with azure fire in its eyes. 'Tell me more of yourself. I am interested to know what planet produces such beautifully entrancing women.'

Kelsie was surprised, as much as she could be. She was trained to expect the unexpected -- plan for the worst, be calm and collected when a little improvisation was needed. She'd been expecting something, perhaps not Alvida's reveal that she was some sort of human-wolf hybrid. But the tug in the back of her mind had been sated, and thus she simply raised an eyebrow at her partner. "Huh. Wasn't expecting that... what are your people called?" She'd never heard of such a race, or any planet like that.

"Oh, me? I dunno what my home planet. Probably someplace crappy like Coruscant." The young woman shrugged and ran a hand through her reddish-brown hair. "I was raised on Nelvaan, I doubt you've heard of it, but it's not very interesting. Just a big, icy rock. Some interesting things here and there, but... eh." Kelsie didn't like talking about her past, especially since the little accident... big accident. She'd been trained to reveal little about herself, and of course there were those mental blocks that left her unable to reveal certain things. But in that moment she felt that it simply wouldn't be very interesting to Alvida -- living on some backwater, cold, empty rock in space, with a bunch of people her age as she learned to do just about everything. Not very interesting.

[member="Alvida Osulf"]

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
Objective: Get to know the fleshbag.

The droids had dipped the glass back the rest of the liquid draining into his exhaust port and into a empty holding bag as he leaned the glass up against the table, the server droid coming to pick up the glass as Kaz's exhaust port closed. The practical pink photoceptor lit up as she spoke, taking in what she said and trying to find appropriate response for such, was the comment too much? He observed how she ducked her head and smiled, were humans usually like this? Shaking the thought off, he looked at her outfit humming a bit, intrigued by what she was wearing. Making sure his bow tie was on point, he straightened it and made sure it wasn't off center, it lightly wiggling.

"Logistics-..and medicine..hm?" The unit asked with interest as he leaned forward, "You hold a higher dialect of learning then most humans, you are one who would be categorized as smart." He said with a curt nod shaking the table a bit nearly tipping it, luckily he caught it with the edge of his finger hauling it up, the droid held immense strength to be able to haul up a durasteel table with rather ease. "Sorry." The droid said simply as he placed his large gargantuan mechanical hands against the table.

"Practicing combat always helps you in most situations, it will save you statistically." Kaz said with hum before tilting his torso at the question the drumming stopping, letting out another clicking of some sort. The droid was experimental sure, probably the last of its kind unless reproduction happened. Though Kaz was sure that he was the only living product of a Ultra Battle Droid from the clone wars.

"This unit is both a bodyguard and a soldier, one of them is in the bar as of now." He said trying to not give up Keva's position as he hummed, "One of which is a experimental droid force, though this unit cannot inform you about such unless you have registered clearance." He added with a proud hum of confidence, looking around the bar with a tilt of the head before focusing back onto Adelle.

ARapide.png

HWiLlPs.png

Alcohol, really? Little wolf, you should know better.

Alvida watched her companion closely for tell tale signs of surprise. She was relatively pleased to see that Kelsie could keep a calm composure, something she always admired in a person no matter the circumstances. 'In my language we are called the Húdbreytingar. Which to you roughly translates to skin-changers. Before we settled on my home world we were named Lupines. Some of us still are.' Finally the young wolf settled back into her chair with an impressed expression etched permanently into her features. 'We are from a planet called Skógur Heim. Covered from head to toe in forests and rivers.'

'You do not have any idea of where home is?' Alvida's brow furrowed. It seemed a lot of people in the Galaxy were lost, or at least had no idea where they truly belonged. 'I am sure any planet lucky enough to be graced with your presence is more than deserving of the title interesting.' She could sense that the woman wished to talk no further on matters of her past. Alvida wasn't one to push things in situations like this and she rather liked the crimson haired beauty. 'I have never had any fermented fruit from other worlds before. Do you have something to suggest? I think the expression goes it is on me?' Her head titled once again in the same curious puppy like way.

Objective: Fleshbag? Really?

As the table began to fall, Adelle brought her arms clear of the top and made sure her whiskey was safe from accident. The battledroid righted it again and she smoothed down the tablecloth before setting her glass down on the table. He commented on the practicality of combat before explaining his functions. She had to laugh at his "I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you" comment. "No problems here. I was just curious why a droid would be here. Bodyguard makes sense."

She had noticed before that he had straightened his little bowtie. Leigh might be upset that she missed this conversation. It wasn't often they met other droids like the one in front of her. Adelle took another sip from her glass.

"Yes, I was educated. Never attended university but I never stopped trying to learn new things." At least, after the amnesia. "I don't deny that combat is useful. Saw my fair share when I worked with CorSec a while back. It's just not my preferred line of work these days. Lately, I help my droid friend Leigh design and manufacture prosthetics and cybernetics for folks that can't afford the fancy stuff."

Skin-changers.... shapeshifters? Shapeshifters that turned into wolves. Lupine. Made sense. Kelsie nodded. "Cool... I don't really have anything nest like that, I just gotta rely on being a pretty damn good human." She grinned to Alvida. "Your home sounds like my kind of planet... I'll have to visit sometime." Kelsie rather liked forests -- but if there was a planet of wolves there would have to be sufficient sheep to stalk. Any place that was beautiful enough for Kelsie to hunt someone in would do nicely.

Home. There was a flicker of... something, across Kelsie's face. Sadness, perhaps disappointment, or reminiscing of the past. She didn't want to draw the woman across from her down that particular rabbit hole. "Home is where the heart is," she muttered. "That's pretty far away for me."

Her smile returned after the compliment. "Oh, I tend to visit the planets that are already interesting." A little flattery went a long way to improve someone's mood.

"You mean... drinks are on me?" Kelsie chuckled softly, giving a short nod before glancing around. There was a waiter passing by, so she tapped him on the shoulder and flashed a little smile. "Two Corellian Whiskeys, fast, thanks." The waiter nodded and rushed off. The young woman's gaze fell back on the blonde across from her, and again she kept up her smile. "My personal favourite drink... I've probably had far too much in my life, but y'know. Don't think it's made from fruit exactly, but it's pretty good."

[member="Alvida Osulf"]

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
Objective: Yes, Fleshbag.

"Yes, I was educated. Never attended university but I never stopped trying to learn new things, I don't deny that combat is useful. Saw my fair share when I worked with CorSec a while back. It's just not my preferred line of work these days. Lately, I help my droid friend Leigh design and manufacture prosthetics and cybernetics for folks that can't afford the fancy stuff."

Kaz brought his hand against the table, using his fingers to scrape against the durasteel table before looking up at her, "A dutiful duty to provide cybernetics for those who cannot afford alot." The battle droid simply said as if he knew how the world worked, bringing the table cloth over the scratches so no one would see, the droid was mainly combat oriented he just didn't know how to approach the conversation, giving it a thought or two he shrugged before looking into her eyes, or rather angling his optical lens at her to look at her, giving a light hum from his internal parts before letting out a mechanical huff as he decided to forward the conversation or atleast get it going.

"This unit wishes to know more about Adelle, dislikes and likes perhaps? Or would Adelle wish to know about-..Kaz?" The droid asked, matter of factly on his shoulder was a name written deeply in scribble like writing saying, "KAZ." perhaps his previous owners had marked him like that, either way the hulking droid seemed to be a bit of a softie while talking or atleast not as dumb as the other B2 Super battle droids that related to the B1's in both intelligence and fighting styles. Taking note of how she didn't really often go into combat he stored this deep within his memory core.

Maybe this wouldn't be a bad night, maybe it'd be one the droid would savor in its memory core before going right back to combat, it'd be a nice memory to have around when times got bad and he needed something to run back too, his mechanical limbs sat dormant at the side of his body as he waited for a answers preparing a answer or answers for the women.

Objective: BYOO
Dress: Click
Tags: [member="Amelia von Sorenn"] [member="Valencia Hadley"]

OOC Note: Although this is Scherezade, this is unknown IC at this point, so please refer to as Madalena Antares (if rank needs to be referred, it's Knight Obsidian Pathfinder or just Pathfinder)

x7K6md.png

Hand extended, Madalena and the blonde woman shook hands, Scherezade keeping a pleasant smile on her face. So far she was treated normally. So far so good. Was it sad that such tiny of a gesture emphasized how different things were now that no one knew she was actually Scherezade? The woman said her name – Valencia Hadley. No, Scherezade was sure she hadn't heard it before, though Manda… It had been the first big mission Madalena had been on. Scherezade had spent days trying to figure out if she would do the deed before or after the mission on that planet and had eventually chosen to give it up. It had been Madalena who's danced atop a chicken walker, joined by Daisy in the cockpit. But people still thought she was Madalena. She was making sure of that.

"Good stuff, I hope," she said with the faintest touch of blush.

The taller woman had yet to introduce herself, but Scherezade wasn't sure if it was all right to ask for said introduction or not, so she decided to go with the flow and let he woman introduce herself at her own time. As the women paused by the bar, Scherezade got her tall glass of cream with ice cubes, and continued with them into a booth.

A booth! She'd never been just randomly invited like that with strangers. Was this what Madalena's life looked like? People just being… Nice. Wanting to spend time with her even if they didn't know her. Why? And how? Valencia had said she'd heard much about her – would she still have been invited to join them at the booth if that had not been the case? There were more thoughts that were beginning to crowd Scherezade's mind, but thankfully Valencia spoke again, posing a question. Holding her back?

"No, no, no," she shook her head almost violently, "you've said it yourself – I'm a Warrior. I have no shortage of fighting available to me and if I wanted to join the buttholes over there, I wouldn't have come here in the first place."

Scherezade smiled. "Might as well ask if we're keeping you from Vicedudette obligations by sitting with us. But the drinks are nice," she added the last bit and took a sip from her cream.

ARapide.png
Objective: Drinks with the Ladies
Attire: Lace Dress
Tags: [member="Valencia Hadley"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
pinknbones.png
As the trio claimed the booth in the corner for the foreseeable future - however long that would be - Amelia carefully set her glass down, though kept it within arms reach. Her eyes closed for a moment as she enjoyed the more private and intimate setting that the booth provided, her thoughts only slightly interrupted by the muffled fighting from the other room, though it was bearable now. Slowly her golden hues opened, taking the time to admire the two women that shared the booth before her voice softly slipped pass her lips.

"I must admit that I would prefer to be wearing armor, though there are times when it is not suitable to do so in polite public. After all, I can't solve all my problems by tearing someone's throat out."

She chuckled to herself, her hand gently grasping the glass before her and bringing it to her lips. As she enjoyed the sanguine liquid, a soft smirk remained from the thought, a hint of her fang once more visible. As she set the glass down carefully; it dawned on her that she had been rather rude to her two companions. With a soft sigh, she spoke once more, a soft melodic voice filling the air.

"I must apologize for my rudeness, It seems I've forgotten my manners."

She paused for a moment whilst collecting her thoughts, and remembering the names and positions given by the other two. To be in the company of a Viceroy and a Pathfinder and to not properly introduce herself; such scandalous behavior.

"I am Amelia von Sorenn, High Marshal of the Capital Armada."

She said with a soft smile, her golden hues remaining upon the other two. She was sure that there would be those that remembered her troubled history with the Confederacy not too long ago; and to be honest she was surprised that she was welcomed with such open arms after those events. That was a name and enough years ago though that it seemed things had somewhat smoothed over in her absence; however, she still lamented learning that Commenor had fallen some time ago.

Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she dragged herself back to the hear and now, once more taking a sip of the sanguine liquid before carefully motioning for the bartender to bring out one of the crystal decanters she had brought along.

ARapide.png

Objective: Date Night! | Wearing: xxx | Tag: [member=Kelsie Sylvan]
HWiLlPs.png

Keep your wits about you.

'What is nest?' A quizzical look graced her expression when she asked the question, though she decided not to wait too long for an answer. 'Humans are just as interesting, if you are looking in from a different set of eyes I suppose.' Alvida nodded enthusiastically at Kelsies remark on her home world. 'You should! We are always interested in visitors. The settlement I belong too rarely have many outsiders gracing their presence. You would be a welcome sight for all.'

'That is the saying!' Once again her blonde locks flew wildly about her face with her excited bouncing. 'If it is not made from fruit where does it come from? How do you turn it into...' Alvida paused to snap her fingers, almost directly by her ear. '...Alcohol!' A wave of relief washed over her face as the word clicked into place. There was nothing more frustrating than forgetting a word you were searching for. 'Either way I am delighted to be tasting your personal favourite. I would offer you mine but I have no doubts this place does not sell it.' The waiter came hurrying back with a tray carrying two ornate glasses filled with the amber coloured liquid.

Alvida took them both gratefully and replaced them with the correct amount of credits. One she kept firmly in her grasp and the other she placed on the table in front of Kelsie. 'Here. Drinks are on me!' Alvida held her glass aloft. No matter what planet you came from, or what species you were born too. Everyone knew what a toast was.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: xxx
Tag: [member="Krystal Estain"]

Gerwald was happy the flowers seemed to do the trick. Of course she said she had not been waiting long, but it was something that always helped to break the ice or apologize. Ger smirked.

"I am glad. And good to meet you Krystal it is a nice name?"

She waved off the water, but Ger needed it. He sipped the water as she talked, trying not to look like some animal as he went about it. He may been an animal inside, but he was trying not to behave like one. Instead he set the glass down and smiled at her as she tucked a bud behind her ear.

"To be fair," he began to answer the question. "I'm complicated. I am with someone, and yet there is an understanding. Whatever that means. However, I am here more for the noble cause because I had no idea what to expect here tonight. How about we have some fun and see where the night goes?"

ARapide.png

Tag: [member="Xobos Yakieer"]

Shakti was finding it extremely difficult to concentrate on the young woman sat across from her at the table. The brawl that was going on to her right was… Intoxication. There were people throwing chairs, tables, droids and each other! Whatever the battle cry was they were using it was obviously something this whole troop used, and she found herself missing for a moment her ability to join in – on all of it. With Xobos sitting with her there would be little chance of her to be getting involved at all, not unless someone literally bowled over their table.

Their Master would be unlikely to forgive the mute if she was misbehaving at a CIS charity event, and he’d be even less impressed if she let Xobos be injured while she was busy throwing around these hollering gentlemen. A silent sigh escaped her lips as she turned her gaze back to her sister, not returning the warm smile that the Miralukan offered, but not scowling at her either. It was almost polite for the redhead.

As the conversation turned to the custom leather rig that Shakti had made for her ryyk blades, the woman’s brows rose. She leaned forward a touch and rested her arms against the table, the lack of sleeves over her arms putting into stark relief the intricate patterning of scars that covered her forearms, and the one knotted black tattoo that would match Xobos’ perfectly, like a brand against her inner right arm. Fingers flexed for a moment before the woman raised her hands and began a series of hand gestures. She wasn’t sure if Xobos spoke GSL, but if she did then the meaning would be clear.

I can show you. They’re simple. Pressure.

"Well, I'll definitely visit then. I've been off for the past bit, maybe we can explore a little." Kelsie smiled to her companion. She'd probably never be able to pronounce the name of the planet, but it did interest her, and she would love to spend a little time with Alvida. She didn't really mind the slightly odd comments and her lack of knowledge of some Basic words, in fact she found them oddly endearing.

She gave a quick nod. "Next time I'll buy our drinks, alright?" Surely there would be a next time. Kelsie hoped there would be a next time, and was sure she could make it happen.

"I honestly have no idea how it's made... think it's something to do with grains of some sort," she mused as their drinks arrived. Kelsie didn't protest as Alvida paid for the whiskey -- it was worth it, really. She took the drink in her hand, swirling the amber liquid in her glass for a few moments before raising it to meet Alvida's. "To new companions," Kelsie said simply before she brought the glass to her lips and tilted it back, draining it completely after a few seconds. Someday she'd reign in her alcoholism... not today, though.

[member="Alvida Osulf"]

ARapide.png

HWiLlPs.png

What have you done?

'If that is your way of asking for a next time then I graciously accept.' Her eyes sparkled a little, like diamonds catching a ray of sun. This woman was so intriguing that Alvida felt she would be sorely disappointed if there wasn't a next time. At least now that her planet was in leagues with this Confederacy, they might just happen to bump into each other a little more often. She swirled the drink in her glass slowly, letting the fumes drift up into her sharp nose. Her face immediately crinkled. Lupines had an incredible sense of smell and the sharp note the whiskey had set her teeth on edge a little.

'It smells like something sour has died in it.' Her nose twitched, the hairs inside having been thoroughly tickled. She was never one to turn her nose up at a drink though, never mind an expensive drink. 'To the work a bee puts in to a beautiful flower.' Despite her first impressions of the amber liquid Alvida happily smacked her glass against Kelsie's. After all, she had probably worse things to drink than whatever whiskey made itself out to be. Before she took her first sip Alvida watched Keslie drink her glass. Alvida cracked a smile, a woman after her own heart. So down in one was the way to go. She followed suit with little to no complaint, though her face twisted as the liquid spread fire through her throat like nothing she'd felt before. 'This is what you are drinking all the time?' Her voice sounded slightly hoarse as she spoke, one hand coming up to her throat to soothe the burn.

The proximity to the Confederacy might not help much. Kelsie wasn't too sure about staying too long there, she longed for a little more adventure... and a friend to come with her? Maybe that'd be fun, with Kahlil off elsewhere and all. "Definitely a next time, maybe in your home village sometime," she said with a smile.

"Something probably has," Kelsie replied. She didn't really care how these drinks were made, but she might one day like to find out -- settle down and set up a brewery, perhaps on the beautiful forested planet Alvida had described. She smiled at her companion's little toast and watched the blonde down her drink.

"I probably drink too much... guess I've gotten used to it." The feeling of the whiskey going down her throat was a rather pleasant one to Kelsie, and she couldn't remember a time when it wasn't. But seeing Alvida's reaction she paused for a moment. "Sorry. Hard liquor is my thing I guess. I could go get you something to wash it down."

[member='Alvida Osulf']

Objective: Try to enjoy small talk

UBD-028 said:
"This unit wishes to know more about Adelle, dislikes and likes perhaps? Or would Adelle wish to know about-..Kaz?"
Adelle grinned at Kaz and finished off the last of her whiskey. Despite the brawl that started earlier—and was continuing in the open bar area—this had been enjoyable so far. Leigh and Na'an would never believe her though. For starters, her speed-dating might be a little . . . incredible. "Why not both? I'll start."

Where to begin though. Likes and dislikes seemed so shallow but maybe tonight was the night for shallow and light conversation. Deep conversations about history and problems could happen later. Maybe never.

"I like physical activity. Running, sparring, working out. Whatever gets me moving. It helps settle things in my head, helps me remember to breathe normally, keeps me sane when it feels like insanity is all around me." Like right now perhaps. She ran her finger along the edge of the old-fashioned glass, ice melting at the bottom. A bead of condensation trickled down to the tablecloth and melted into the fabric. "Corellian whiskey is my favored alcohol, but I'm not opposed to trying new things. I just like my liquor to burn a bit."

A rather distressed looking waiter came up, giving off enough tension Adelle could pick up on his unease in through the Force as he took her empty glass. She turned her focus back to the droid and pointed at her eyes: one blue, one brown. "The one dislike I can think off the top of my head are my eyes. Heterochromia. Distinctive, sure, but they're an oddity. People like to stare."

She leaned back in her seat, trying to relax a bit. "What about you? Your likes and dislikes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom