Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ambitions Prepared [Sith]

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Her eyes slowly blinked and when they opened her gaze was firmly on Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah . Of many things she disliked, titles was one of them. Though the younger man could not know that, or perhaps he did. "Malsheem is a large place, I am not so surprised. Often when I am besides Kaine is when I am summoned. Normally when that happens there is usually just his servants and underlings around or it is in private for the rare treat of training this new Epicanthix body, good to have been scrubbed of humanity. Also Teresa will do just fine. I don't do titles, not even Kaine gets a pass as I refuse to use any of his many."

Teresa's gaze shifted once again over to the lava flows as they kept walking. "It seems we will be here for a while, so you can ask away all you like."

She never changed her expression much as they walked. The orange hues around them glowed from off the woman's pale complexion. It was easy to tell where her eyes was fixated to as they bounced from either to the lava or Carnifex and Demiurge they they conversed with one another. Soon they would arrive at the castle, many people worked around the place and it was easy to tell apart those in charge. Though Teresa was a dark side wielder she did not know the many faces of those like her. Though the same was the other way around. It was not like she tried to stand out with a few exceptions to that. Her appearance was one thing, but how she also acted around certain people was another.

Catching the woman alone, she was reserved and only recently well educated. She got along with the many kids on Malsheem that had been in the classrooms she was in. Her mind began to drift a little, while Carnifex exchanged greetings with his son Teresa began to think about the break times in which she would play games of Dejarik or was constantly asked for taking the kids for a quick lap flown around the courtyard. In its own ways it felt like making up for the childhood Teresa never had. Sortly snapping back to reality the woman gave a slight nod to Alvarex Zambrano as her greeting.

Alvarex Zambrano

A
UNveufK.gif
Alvarex had acknowledged Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax and Darth Nito Darth Nito both with a single nod of acknowledgment prior to his departure from their presence surrounding his father. He left Darth Strosius Darth Strosius 's company whilst doing so he was able to feel just how the Force felt when many were gathered together. The dark side's presence on Mustafar was strong enough on its own, however; it now felt even stronger. Alvarex concealed his own smile at the thought that many had arrived here to see his project. I suppose Ren did a fine enough job maintaining and bringing the Fortress up to date... For their time, at least. There was much more work to be done on the Fortress, so much more.

The Son of the Demiurge's footfalls could be heard long before he made his presence known. He softly made his approach to Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof a person of relatively unknown origins, at least to Alvarex. The Epicant wanted to meet and get to know all who gathered here. For it is with those who made themselves present that he wished to commune. Obsidian and black stone reflected his uniform - an elongated reflection across the black floor. "You honor me with your presence," greeted Alvarex, "though I am without the knowledge of your name."

Wallgof could answer however he pleased.

Meanwhile, Ansgar and Xathrael continued their patrol.

"You suppose then that our dear brother's ambitions to see the Empire restored might come to fruition?" Inquired Ansgar, hands behind his back as he paused a moment to look toward the ever-flowing river of lava. He stood as still as a pillar reflecting on his thoughts while Xathrael gathered his.

The younger of the two brothers pursed his lips together, and after a breath and an exhale, he responded, "He's not nearly as patient as Sarlow, so I doubt he has the stones for it. I gather, Father will take it off his hands when the time comes, or perhaps the Worm Emperor."

"Leave it to the elders then, I suppose," quipped Ansgar, "you still haven't answered my question, brother."

"Haven't I? I don't believe it shall, or at least - not in the way that Alvarex imagines it." Xathrael a bit more forceful in his reply this time, he flipped a petty rock in his hand and looked at the river. "Although, I suppose starting something such as this... he should receive some modicum of credit."

Ansgar shook his head but retorted with nothing, he knew Xathrael was scheming to distract him... Ansgar motioned with but a finger for the petty rock to fly out of his brother's hand. "You scheme too much and you might end up dead."

"Better dead than - you know," returned Xathrael with a sardonic tone.

"Agreed," Ansgar concluded that death would be far better than becoming a traitor.

jZG6bcb.gif

Elsewhere on Mustafar, Cordelia wandered through the shadows and the catacombs. She could hear the whispers and knew of the taunts from Taresa Kae Taresa Kae toward Detritus Ren Detritus Ren and while she was of the mind to not interfere. Cordelia couldn't help but wonder what Jin could become, under the right guidance at least. All the Son of Ren would hear would be but faint whispers stand strong in the House of your Father. Here on Mustafar you can become, reborn... Son of Ren. The voice would fade as quickly as it arrived.

Cordelia's shadows would resume their patrols in the catacombs while she would arrive on the landing pad. She knew her brother wanted to speak to everyone individually, and while she set her eyes on Valen Arenais the Third Daughter of Salara first wanted to speak with her father. She gave a curt nod toward Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah and another toward Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru the youngest of Kaine's brood with Salara stood at only 7'8" she was slender when compared to that of her brothers' bulk.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex would be approached by Cordelia and she quietly touched his mind with the Force. Informing him of the situation in the catacombs, she urged him to let it unfold on its own, but to keep the Son of Ren in his mind for the moment. "It is always a delight to see you father," greeted Cordelia with a smile. "I would stay, but I wish to reach out to a rather interesting guest."

"Ansgar and Xathrael are out in the plains if you wish to speak with them, now if you'll excuse me."

The Epicant woman departed her father's company and began the trek toward Valen, surely he would sense her approach. If he hadn't then like her brother before her, her own footsteps would give her away.

Darth Manius | Open to All Sith | [OOC: Still going to work Rex around to everyone, Cordelia is just a helper]

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The masked Acolyte paused for a moment and glanced back at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru with a slightly confused tilt of his head before the realization struck him. "Ah, right." He lowered his voice and swiftly turned back to face forward as he continued walking. "I believe that the second Carnifex has some sort of history with the Worm, at least he was present before the original when the Worm summoned the Sith anyway."

He had little intent to delve into that particular situation at the moment, given that there were arguably more pressing matters. Like the fact that he could almost sense someone familiar coming to land, someone other than Alina or Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex of course.

Who exactly it was he couldn't tell from so far away and with such interference given all the various other Dark Side signatures around. "At least this place is in good shape. Last that I can recall it was far more tense, and being invaded by raging mandalorians if you can believe it." Thankfully said unwanted guests appeared to be absent thus far.

All the better really, their odd helmets always confused him. "So tell me Alina, what brings you to Mustafar? Besides the open invitation."

Alvarex Zambrano / Darth Manius / Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah / Detritus Ren Detritus Ren / Taresa Kae Taresa Kae / Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof / Darth Nito Darth Nito / Valen / Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

370d9lz.png

"Disturbing. Is it a clone?" That was the only logical answer in Alina's mind. Was that why Carnifex had so many children? She let the thought fade from her mind. She wasn't here to let them occupy her mind. "It looks more decrepit then the cult ship you call home. Didn't think that was possible." Now she was just throwing shade. Childish, certainly. And while she looked the part, both she and Alisteri had long since grown up.

She just didn't want to answer the inevitable question he asked.

"What do you hope to find here? A holocron? Secret knowledge? I'm sure the Ren's scoured this place from top to bottom already."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Alvarex Zambrano | Darth Manius | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren | Taresa Kae Taresa Kae | Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof | Darth Nito Darth Nito | Valen | Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

Scourge of the Stars
Nito stood through the boring pleasantries of platitudes and subservience. Gifts and bows, laughs and compliments - enough to sicken the war forged conqueror. His nose flared, his arms crossed - and he could feel that constant inferno in his heart. Anger present in every interaction, pure and mature - some had to take drugs to build such a rage, some could only have it in the moment. For the Scourge, he could feel it at all times - boiling and raging, barely held back by the fortress of his will.

But as his breath quickened, as his heart began to thud like a war drum - he smelled something amidst the Sulphur and Ash. Creeping, spider like, distant and waiting. His eyes flashed golden, offering Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and his entourage a small answer to his next action;

"I will be back."

And as soon as he said it, he began to walk in a random direction. To the others, pointless and odd - but to him, he was hunting. The Force signature of a foreign agent, the deep echos of a spy - a spider and its web.

When out of sight, he'd leap and land exactly where he meant to - a small alcove overlooking the castle.

"Declare yourself, spy."

Spindle Spindle

cpoESzT.png

TAG: Darth Nito Darth Nito

The world of Mustafar had always been on the vague edges of Spindle's perceptions. The eternal hellscape that was its land had its perks, certainly. And she was so very curious what could be made of the materials the world had to offer.

Nearly walking in on a congregation of Sith was a pleasant surprise. Nefarious plots hadn't been high on her list of intentions, but for the spider to ignore a morsel of information that all but landed in her web would be a waste.

She was contemplating how she'd best approach the small gathering when she sensed the approach of another, the slight figure slinking into the covers of shadow, studying the being as boots hit the ground.

"My, my, so demanding." The creeping voice drifted through the alcove, beady gaze looking the newcomer up and down with interest. "I thought a party of all places would be far less tense." Party was hardly an accurate term, she assumed. But that likelihood only brought a smile to shrouded lips as she used it all the same.

"Call me...Curious, dearie. Whatever goodies that lot is scheming below, oh I simply must know." There was movement in the darkness, a nearly-clawed hand curling as if beckoning one forward. "For starters, may I have your name?"

cpoESzT.png

Scourge of the Stars
"Darth Nito, The Starscourge.", he said without hesitation. He said it with pride, with a confidence that spoke to his martial prowess.

He was massive. As tall as the Epicanthic Zambranos, but his skin was gray and dull. His hair, a crimson inferno of strands, ploomed from his helmet without consideration for how it'd affect him. Most notable, his eyes - glowing sulphuric unlike most Sith could hope for.

His scowl, however, weighed heavier than anything else. His arms crossed and he stared her down with a killer intent.

"I swear my allegiance to the Worm Emperor and the Sith Order. Who are you to enter these lands, spy on these people?"

His eyes narrowed and his voice came to a near growl;

"Who do you swear loyalty to, spider?"

Spindle Spindle

cpoESzT.png

"A pleasure," Spindle hissed, though she made no move to stride into the light. Pale and gaunt, her elongated limbs reflected the spider she'd been referred to as. Spinning webs in their many forms suited her far more than methods of martial persuasion.

"Loyalty is such a tricky thing, isn't it? Sure, I could say my loyalties are with my master but are they really?" A couple pops filled the momentary silence as the gaunt woman's head tilted to the side, shaking slowly. "No that seems like a waste of ambition, does it not?"

Beady eyes of black met narrowed sulfur, glinting with a spark of mischief-tainted curiosity. A slight grin pulled the corners of her mouth past what should be natural. "If you must know, I am called Spindle, dear Nito. Apprentice of Letifer, weaver of fate and fabric. Your Worm and Order mean little to me, believe it or not. At least they didn't until now. What could they possibly be discussing that has you so keen on confrontation?"

cpoESzT.png

Jin didn’t know what to think of the mysterious figure in the middle of the ritual room. He stood alone, and confused surrounding by the voices of the dead. He was frightened, torn with guilt over his actions. Only the pain had kept him going, as if driving him forward, he stared skeptically at the woman as he didn’t know to distinguish her from friend or foe. The boy seemed very lost than when he began.

He paced around the woman slowly, his blade raised slightly. It was as if the Son of Ren was paranoid, that some of his fathers enemies might think about killing Jin in retaliation. He spent months on the run from the Imperial Knights, bounced around from system to system. An acolyte with a wellspring of power, and yet like a blade that became dull he lacked purpose, any drive to claim his family legacy for he didn’t know what his future was.

There was no words outside the hiss of steam. The voices still sent whispers into the young Kyrel’s mind, shaking his head as if he didn’t want to listen. The nervous pacing came to an end, and the mysterious stranger still looked at Jin, but no words came outside of the ambiguous clue. Jin continued resting his blade downwards. “W-Why are you here? Are you here to kill me?” He asked just to get his fears out of the way.

Spindle Spindle Alvarex Zambrano Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Nito Darth Nito Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof Taresa Kae Taresa Kae Valen Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

Darth Ahriman

D
VALEN

Wearing: Acolyte Apparel // Sith Lightsaber.
Tags: Alvarex Zambrano // Darth Strosius Darth Strosius // Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru // Darth Manius // @Saryn Fitz-Kierke // Detritus Ren Detritus Ren // Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex // Taresa Kae Taresa Kae // Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof // Darth Nito Darth Nito // @Teresa Pelles | @Darth Pellax

His dark robes swept the floor quietly in the wake of his every step as Valen perused the great fortress, moving slowly passed those that also shared the corridors and greater halls. Here in this place, he was but a shadow among voices. He owed nothing to any of them and would speak only when it benefitted him. The notion of interrupting the conversations of others left a sour taste in his mouth, and so there was nothing left but to seek out the quiet whispers of the unholy castle famous for its original inhabitant, the dark lord Vader.

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano would have enjoyed visiting such a place, although she had her own ambitions to see through, and part of Valen's growth required him to walk an adjacent path to her own. Side by side, yet individual in their own motivations as well. They were an interesting pair, formerly master and apprentice, now allies in the Darkside loyal to one another and as far as Valen's allegiance went, she was the only one who had earned his trust thus far. Whether others would achieve this, or even seek interest in Valen's loyalty, the future would tell.

Tag: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren
Mentions: Alvarex Zambrano

Death of identity was unsettling to some, for some sith it was all they carried, and as it broke down so did they. At least that's what Keth would tell you, to find strong enough purpose to sustain your identity, even he forged ambitious dreams, and Centax sought glory or revival of past ambitions.

When your identity was gone, all that remained was the code and her judgement over those within it.

"There would be no words." Judgement's voice was like a knife-edge, it held threat in every word. To turn your back on it was foolish, he was right to face her with strength. This man's open and exposed fear would also get him killed one day, but not by her hand, yet. She cloaked herself, both within their force and with her cloaking device, moving several paces away from him. A better distance not to break their host's conditions for her being here.

stand strong in the House of your Father. Here on Mustafar you can become, reborn... Son of Ren

Perhaps she heard these whispers from Cordelia, perhaps not, shifting shadows caused any watchful assassin to be wary either way. With a blink she appeared visually and in the force again, a larger safe distance behind Jin, "and you wouldn't see me." If he paid careful attention he might track the sound of her soft footsteps but her ability to conceal herself in the force had kept her killing Keth's enemies or failed acolytes for a very long time. Was she taunting him, no, this is who she was. A shadow, like all Kethenite creations, one that was improved in each creation, like the rampaging shade now ravaging Tython. As if she was somehow now not good enough to be the shadow.

Why was she here, "my Master," her words were bitter, as there was some internal debate about exactly which Kethenite she was supposed to be serving directly, "was curious." Right now, she intended to survey the grounds.

Scourge of the Stars
Nito spit on her feet and scowled ever greater than before. His voice was deep and dangerous, full of disrespectful anger and malicious intent.

"Don't play me for a fool, cur.", he declared, demanded of her.

"Letifer. A poor excuse for a Sith following in the steps of poor Doctrine and self aggrandized sycophants. You have yet to convince me you are anything but another troubled child of a weak dynasty."

"End the charade, or I end you."

Spindle Spindle

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The question was certainly one that could use an answer, not one that he could give though. "Clone? You mean like that one holovid?" Alisteri supposed that it wasn't an impossibility. "Wh-Hey! My ship is cozy and very homey...when you get used to it." The candlelit halls and occasional altar built into an alcove were homey to him anyhow.

He didn't answer Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru immediately, instead looking around and taking in the scenery of the fortress for another moment. "I wanted to see what would come of this. These little meetings either end in violence or in some radical plan in my experience. Plus this is one of the few planets where I can get to inspect proper Sith architecture without dodging around enemy patrols all the time."

His masked gaze returned to her. "Now, your turn."

Alvarex Zambrano / Darth Manius / Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah / Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex / Detritus Ren Detritus Ren / Taresa Kae Taresa Kae / Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof / Darth Nito Darth Nito / Valen / Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

370d9lz.png

Her gaze lingered on the mask before her. Ah, yeah. She really did hate that damned thing. Or maybe just being away had dulled her ability to tell what Alisteri might be feeling. Being around people with heartbeats she could hear made it easy enough for her to figure out most peoples emotions. It was cheating, sure. But she'd never been able to tell it like others could with the Force.

Maybe she'd just been spoiled.

Alina's lips thinned to a frown as she looked over the castle they walked into. An actual castle, no less. "Sith architecture." She blatantly copied his answer. Truthfully there was no reason for Alina to be here. The mediation in the Dark that some seemed to strive for was something she could never partake in. She cared little for the politics of the Sith. And whatever items might still linger here were long since taken by Sith and Ren alike. Vader was far too influential otherwise.

"And boredom."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
His gaze narrowed slightly as she spoke, his head inclining slightly as if he was waiting for her to continue in some manner. Alisteri wasn't the best at reading people by any means, but he knew Alina well enough to know how much she cared for any kind of architecture. To his knowledge, she didn't. Nonetheless he didn't call her out on it just yet and instead laughed at the addition that she did make.

Now that he could believe.

Alisteri clicked his tongue and lowered his voice to a whisper as he leaned in slightly so that no one could easily overhear him. "And what about the Sith as a whole? Last we spoke you didn't seem very eager to rejoin us." It was something that he had been trying to figure out since she had first spoken to him earlier, and he trusted that he could get an answer. Even if the process of getting said answer may include getting punched again.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

cpoESzT.png

Spit did not last long between the heat of the world and shadow. The wisp of steam was unnatural black as it rose from the shoe's leathers. A delicate brow rose against the paper brow.

"Oh you darling deluded Darth," the spider started, voice practically dripping with something between amusement and annoyance. "You assume intention where there is none." She was not quite unmoved by the threat. Holding her ground still, the heat of the alcove dropped by a couple degrees as shadows coalesced around bony fingers. A channeling of corrosive necrosis, meant to drain upon touch should it prove necessary.

"Though once more you have me so dreadfully curious as to what sets your masters so very above my own. Such a lofty claim for one immediately resulting to threats." A few clicks of the tongue followed as at last the near-nightmare-inspired Nagai moved to leave the depths of the alcove. Her gaze never left the much taller Sith, even as she sought to pass him.

"I daresay, it sounds like I'm not the one playing at a charade."

cpoESzT.png

Scourge of the Stars
"You're Dun Moch needs work.", he offered back, unphased at the juvenile attempts at manipulation. She tried to pry open insecurities from doors that were just walls - unaware that the prideful Nito could be goaded, but not by vain attempts to strike at his insecurities. Simply put - he had none - he was anger and war incarnate, a force of nature unfeeling for but a single sensation.

Fury.

"If you'd have liked milk from the teat over a discussion of philosophy, you wouldn't be sitting in an alcove waiting. I am left with two answers to your presence; either you are an ignorant, petulant little creature with a streak for bad luck to be put before me and you truly know nothing, or you're a spy who couldn't hide her stench through the sulphur."

"Or would you have me believe this was simply serendipity, that your stand overlooking this castle on mere chance? That you were both unable to sense danger, or have the forethought to not follow your every ambition?", he leaned down muscles tensing as he looked at her.

"Speak up, child. Tell me which fault is true so that I might decide your fate."

Spindle Spindle

"Many have come to this shrine of Vader, their intents will be ascertained one way or another." His words were brief with His daughter, Cordelia, and her departure was just as swift as her arrival. Almost of His children through Salara were working together to secure the ruins of Fortress Vader for their father, a collaboration that few outside the family saw between siblings born to the Dark Lord. So many only knew the rejection of family by Kahlil's hand, not realizing that he was an outlier rather than the norm. His disdain for the family that gave him life, gifted him an education, and showed him how to survive was not shared by the majority of his siblings.

Perhaps the wayward son would come to realize his error, but the Dark Lord not did believe he would. He had been gone for too long, too disconnected from the shining truth; he was lost to them now. The Dark Lord had counseled death, but had stayed His hand at the behest of His son Alvarex. But that acquiescence was not permanent, if in time the Dark Lord believes that the time had come to continue efforts to destroy His wayward son, then He would pursue them regardless of what any of His children said. That was how it was, Carnifex allowed His children a degree of preeminence but only to a point; then He would again assume authority and reimpose His will.

The darkness of the fortress loomed large, the sulfuric stench of its catacombs strangling His nostrils. But He had smelled tombs far fouler than this, and so He and His counterpart disappeared into the shadows, descending through what depths had been stabilized by work crews before their arrival. Many times had the castle been combed over and picked clean by scavengers, cultists, and self-proclaimed heirs to Vader's legacy. Undoubtedly, there would be little to uncover that hadn't already been excruciatingly investigated before.

But the Dark Lord knew where to look, and so He descended into darkness.

A solitary hooded figure approached the crumbling Fortress of Vader, carefully picking his way across the scorched earth of Mustafar's surface. His robe billowed as it was buffeted by currents of scorched and heated air; the wind smelled of ash and molten rock. It was a difficult, desolate sort of place, one that most would not choose to come to, let alone choose to set up residence. But then, most were not Sith.

Xzinn paused briefly, looking up at the cracked spires of the magnificent obsidian citadel. Even in this state its grandeur filled him with no small amount of awe. He could sense the presence of others, quite a few in fact, all presumably Sith. Many he could tell, even from a distance, were individuals of great power and influence, the sorts whose toes Xzinn hoped he could avoid stepping on. There would come a time when he did not have to walk on eggshells around such people. One day soon enough he was sure that he too would take his place among the powerful and influential of the Sith Order. He would be powerful, truly powerful, and would carve out a space for himself in the galaxy. One day, perhaps his name would be remembered among the legends of the Sith, just as the namesake of this fortress was.

But that day was not today. Today the Falleen acolyte came to Mustafar, not with soldiers and fleets and servants, but alone. He would keep a low profile, avoiding extensive engagement with those he knew could destroy him as much as was reasonably possible. It did not mean he would not seek out or engage in conversation with fellow Sith, only that he was not there for politicking.

No, today was about embracing the darkness that pervaded this fortress, and indeed the entire planet. Xzinn expected that there would be little tangible left to plunder from the depths of the fortress, but that was not his goal. He need to better understand the Dark Side of the Force, to know it more intimately, to feel it in a more conscious and personal way. If he could tap into the darkness here, commune with it and meditate upon it without being wholly consumed, then his understanding of the Force would grow by leaps and bounds.

Determined, he approached the fortress and all those gathered there.

Alvarex Zambrano | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Darth Manius | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Taresa Kae Taresa Kae | Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof | Darth Nito Darth Nito | Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax | Valen | Spindle Spindle | [Open to interaction]

370d9lz.png

"You could say I had my eyes opened to reality after our.. Talk." There were words exchanged, between the punches. So yeah, it totally counted as talking. At least, Alina wasn't sure how else to word their last confrontation. At least this time she didn't immediately try to punch him in the face for talking about the core of her issues. She closed her eyes, took a breath to focus her mind before glancing around the temple.

"Where does the Force pull you here?"

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom