Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alter Environment Training

Hello my little disciples.

So some Jedi have shown some interest in learning new abilities and Alter Environment is the second ability that I am offering to train.

Basically as it says in the title, this ability allows the user to manipulate their surroundings and if perfected, can summon aspects of the weather to aid them in their mission.

Alter Environment can be used to manipulate temperature, create electrical charges (separate to force lightning and electric judgement which are stronger and more powerful than the natural phenomenon) as well as vacate areas of air. The areas which this can stretch to is unlimited however the feat that you are wishing to perform depends on your rank and experience in the ability. So a beginner in this ability wouldn't be able to morph the ground below them to form spikes like Rasu has done in the past who is now advanced in this technique.

This ability utilises the Force energy or life force of the object being manipulated instead of the Force energy of the user. This would mean that those performing the ability wouldn't drain their stamina or Energy by using this as it pulls it energy from the actual aspect you are manipulating. This is very effective as it would mean it could be used multiple times, not tiring out the user and still perform very powerful feats. So a Jedi could create killer waves or lightning storms, with minimum drain on their stamina depending it didn't require too much energy.

Like with Tutaminis and every other Force ability, the power and magnitude of the ability really depends on the rank of the user and their experience with the technique. So again Padawan's would not be able to pull off the same feat that a Master in the ability could.

So if y'all are interested in learning this from me, post below. Master's also don't be shy to come along also. This is a very handy technique to have in your repertoire.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Matsu Ike"] and @Ti'cira Hawk are the ones who use this ability to the fullest extent. If you want to learn follow procedure and ask the council. They didn't want every padawan/knight who thought it was cool throwing off tornados

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Rasu Gan"] cause I am too lazy to switch it is only the high levels of it. Making a small amount of wind fine, making tornado's you want to get a lot of training so you don't lose control and destroy places

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] its semi limited to the levels of Matsu and Ti'cira Hawk where they create quakes, hurricanes and flash floods with ease (it being their specialty and core focus) but for the basics small things that is just what most should know or have an idea about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom