Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Also An Apprentice

Darth Maliphant has had a long while collecting Sith Knowledge, Techniques, and Power - and it feels about time that he take on an apprentice to the craft.

Since Maliphant has been one of the primary patron to the Sith Empire's source of knowledge with things like the Great Sith-Imperial Library, and his own ventures into the Telos Holocron, Vitiate's Holocron, Mother Talzin's Grimoire and more - he has some of the greatest reserves in the galaxy in terms of absolute raw knowledge. Notably, he is also one of the most well respected and established Alchemists still operating in the galaxy - and would be more than willing to teach those details to the next generation of alchemists. Leave alone his force potential, lightsaber understanding, and general experience through groups like The Primeval and upending The Dominion - he could be a great Master for any would be rising Sith!

Let me know if that sounds good to anyone, I'd love to flesh out the details on discord.

Hate Mail Personified#6969

That's some interesting stuff for sure.

I'm primarily just looking for something to do and to find a direction for my character, whom I would describe as completely morally grey with a few reservations.

I can imagine how that might not be what you would be looking for, but if that is something you can work with, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom