Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private All in the Family

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Casual Clothes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
"Sure, place it in my account," Jax chuckled leaning against the seat. "You'll find that the Cr90 has gone through a lot of innovations over the years like the aforementioned single jump that it can do."

The Jedi Master sighed as the shuttle quickly took off, blasting into space. Hopefully Caltin has a way to ward off Carnifex but still the thought of self exile was becoming more attractive by the minute. After an hour, the Shuttle arrived at Alderaan as it landed on the spacepad, Jax immediately got up and stretched. "Lead the way gramps," he said. "Show me this hidden Island of yours."

Be careful what you wish for.
“Honesty is a power that very few people can handle.” - Steve Aitchison

He ignored the joke about putting money in his account. Make no mistake, if the Maverick did indeed need it, in Caltin’s eyes, he would get it, but the big man was not about handouts, especially to drunks. Apparently Jax wasn’t very talkative in hyperspace because they said very little after that until landing in the spaceport on Alderaan.

You know, I’ve shown you a lot of patience today. You’d think you’d look at what I’m trying to do here with a LITTLE more gratitude.

Vanagor didn’t wait for any retort, he just sort of “nudged” his descendant towards the airspeeder he had waiting for them. Once they were airborne, he began to go a little further.

You’re worried about Carnifex being able to probe your mind. Have you thought about blocking him? If you are not going to keep your mind busy, keep it clear so that you do feel his presence there and when you do… project a wall… when he gets around it… project another… then another… then back to the first one… then another… then the second and so on. Get him so busy chasing you he either gets so agitated and quits or tries something else.

Soon they were approaching The island in question…
tag: Jax Thio Jax Thio

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom