Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All good stories start in a bar.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Another, please."

Taking the second glass of soda back to his table, he flipped the 'tender a cred, then sat back down.

Finishing it quickly, he waited for something to happen. Something was gonna happen, that much was sure. What, he didn't know. But some intuition told him... something interesting was going to happen.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
It had recently been eventful to be a part of the lords of the fringe and as it is she loved her time in the faction, her parents were killed centuries ago but nobody knew this, they all think they died 20 something years ago...nobody knew Haven's real age due to the simple fact they would need to earn that right and earn her trust which they still haven't done, nobody has other than one....a pirate lord she likes to think of as a romantic interest and someone she could relate with...yet as it was she is meeting some of her faction mates at this bar.

As Haven walks into the bar she smirked since she is wearing her usual tight form fitting leather pants, with high heeled boots and this time form fitting leopard print corset shirt, her hair in done up in a pony tail with zenji needles and she wore a pair of studded fingerless gloves, this day would be one for relaxing so she had no weapons other than her needles with her, as she walks in she scans the bar scene for anybody she knows but one catches her eye, the plant from a match they shared not a week earlier, a seriously worthy opponent and even though she jokes about besting him it is just as that, a joke.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

Noticing and recognizing the new arrival, Elijah caught the bartender's eye, and held up two fingers. The tender nodded and disappeared for a moment. Going over to the bar, Elijah got the two glasses of ale, just as the tender put them down on the bar.

"I didn't catch your name. What did you say it was?" he asked as she came over in his general direction.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven watched as the plant man walked over the bar and grabbed the glasses, soon after that he returned to his seat and she decided to join him in his booth, as she walked over she swayed her hips and walked casually and confidently, as she arrived she smirked at him and returned his inquiry Kayka Thorne, and yours is? she asked with a gorgeous smirk on her face, currently due to her ancestral race she was in the image he would perceive her in while standing here only to conserve her own energy and accepted the offer and seated herself across from @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Rowlin. Elijah Rowlin," he said, as he slid her a drink. "You didn't do half bad there. To be honest, it hasn't been that long since I was a Padawan, but you still did very good for your skill level."

Settling back comfortably into his seat, he took a gulp of his ale, taking care (now that he was in a woman's presence) to not be sloppy.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

As Haven sat there she smirked at him and took a drink of the ale, it was sloppy and sour and definitely not what she wanted but she drank it anyway hiding her dislike for it and then turned her attention to him So Mr. Rowling, what is it you do? she asked in kind.

Jak Sandrow

He thought... he caught a twinge of dislike..... could have been someone else.

"Rowlin. Not Rowling," he clarified. "I'm a techie. I don't mean to boast, but I'm being completely factual when I say I haven't met anyone who is a better hacker than I am." Of course, he used tools, but any hacker would. Otherwise it would take too long to do anything.

"What about you? And Jedi doesn't count."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

I'm in both reconnaissance and medical she admitted taking another sip of the ale and hiding her dislike for it. Mostly surgery but I also work as an triage doctor as well she admitted as she looked at him explaining she does ER work too.

Jak Sandrow

There it is again.... but it isn't....

"Hey, that's not a bad job either. It has its perks. I'm not a medic, as you already know, but hey, it's essential." Finishing off the ale, he set the glass down. "So, you come here to talk about boring jobs, or were you going to meet someone, or..." He left room at the bottom for her to fill in.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at his leaving out whatever he wanted from her I thought I was brought here to mingle with friends she admitted and then responded in kind if you don't want me to be here you shouldn't have called me up to meet you, Dear Elijah

Jak Sandrow

"Oh yeah. I called you." Funny, that wasn't how he had remembered it...

"I'm not saying leave," he said hurriedly. "I'm just asking...if...I...can...buy you a drink you actually like," he improvised.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She giggled and then watched as he turned to smile So what did you have in mind? she asked with a flirt and while being curious at the same time.

Haven Pryde

She chuckled at that and looked at him with a playful smirk I like the sound of that, but how about we take it easy here cowboy... I'll buy you a drink long as you don't expect me to do anything but talk with ya she playfully commented and then waved over the barkeep.

Haven Pryde

A cortyyg scotch and then waited for her to respond to him I guess you throw a hard bargain, so how is the terms of your surrender to a plantess? she comically flirted with his at the last part.

Jak Sandrow

"I don't think it was surrender, so much as a conquest of hers," he admitted. "I mean, one day I'm walking dead drunk along a road, she comes up behind me, takes the hangover away. I thank her, and she rattles off this fantasy of hers. I back off, head back to my ship, and she drops something on me. Next thing I know, I'm stripped to my pants, lying on a gurney, and she's about to make me a plant.

"From there, it's mostly a blur, and we get married. That's about it."

He looked at her. "Ya know, I don't think I've ever actually told anyone about that before."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven chuckled at his comments and took another swig of her whiskey and then noticed he admitted he'd never told anybody this, she was amazed on how well her mind trick worked on him and definitely wouldn't let him know she had done such a thing.. as she thought over everything she smirked at him while swallowing the sweet liquids of the scotch and glared for a moment.

You must be one gullible guy, or just plain comical...Or your gal pal has some awesome mind altering abilities, I should meet this plant lady, might be interesting to see who's mind is more powerful in a battle of wits she said playfully with a hint of a jest, truth is haven would send the woman packing but she wouldn't admit that since she hated peoples that altered someone else by bending them to their will, and that's what she took as @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]'s meaning of what he just informed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom