Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All good stories start in a bar.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He kept eye contact, not noticing her hand....

"Well.... I suppose I want to be the best slicer ever; I want to be one of the best mentalists; and I enjoy being a plant. That cover it for you?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She continued to look into his eyes while preying to his mind and trying to show him the ability of a strong mentalist What are your ambitions in life, what are you long term goals other than wanting to be a long term mentalist? she softened her own voice and took on the allure of passion and eased coaxed his mind into bending

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"I really don't have any, to be honest. I guess... be the ruler of a smuggling enterprise.... I dunno."

For whatever reason, he glanced at her.... it might have been the alcohol, but she was beginning to look... attractive...

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Her mind trick had worked and now she was beginning her most strongest ability seduction as she remained she smirked gently at him and allowed her mind to coax him more To become a smuggler king? that sounds....exciting she said while putting emphasis on the word exciting since it's a trigger word, she was trying to trigger him into a response she could use to break him down mentally and release him of the hold his plantess has over him.

Jak Sandrow

"Well, I think it would be. See, being a ...."

And he continued to speak normally. Nothing had changed. If Circe had a grip on his mind, it was rooted firmly in place.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven the stopped using her mind against him, she released him of the spell and sat back without reaching for his hand and smirked innocently at him So what do you like to do in your free time? she asked with candy to her tone.

Jak Sandrow

"In a word - Pandeima. That, and hack into stuff. Just because I can."

He didn't notice any release of pressure, or anything out of the ordinary. He was just a little drunk.

"How about you?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven wasn't truly incoherent she was merely playing the role and she could see there were no lasting effects either I like to get into trouble she admitted using another trigger word.

Haven Pryde

She smirked confidently this time Oh you know, the usual...but I must say this has been a spell she admitted using a trap word.

Haven Pryde

She giggled slightly and then looked into his eyes and tried a new route Do you like to read Jak? she asked in a soft tone..

Haven Pryde

(I can't believe I just called you jak lol!)

Smirking at him she began to sift through her words as she thought on how to coax his while gently pinging his mind What stories do you read? she asked as she moved her hand a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom