Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All good stories start in a bar.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"I don't know, I just.... when someone is willing to listen, I will talk to them. And I guess I needed to get it off my chest."

He shook his head around a bit. "Hunh. Weird."

But he smiled, then leaned across the table slightly. "So? What's your story? Anyone special in your life?" Inwardly he was grinning from ear to ear; he didn't know why.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She chuckled at him and then looked over at the twi'lek dancers with chains on their necks looking like slaves and then sighed, she hated slavery and disliked forced labor.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

He looked over at what she was sighing about.

"Oh. Yeah. That. I honestly don't know why it's here."

He looked at her again, a smile creeping up his cheeks. "Wanna start a riot?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She chuckled and then looked back at him Let's not, although it would be nice but I'd rather not make a scene.

Jak Sandrow

"Hmm."

Then he had an idea.

"How about, after the bar closes, you ask the manager if you could be...ahem, up there, and then when his back is turned, pull a blade on him?"

There was an alternate solution which involved him... and he was loathe to speak it.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She chuckled and then looked back and waved her hand toward the bar, almost on instinct the barkeep walked over to the slave dancers and unlocked their chains and told them to leave, they were so happy they cried while leaving after some time of disbelief and she smirked and looked back at @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

I'd prefer to be more subtle.

Haven Pryde

When you're a mentalist little you do is actual fun she admitted and then sipped on her drink some more So I hear you're on your way up in life, I mean.. You are a force user aren;t you? she asked trying to keep the conversation going and fresh.

Jak Sandrow

"Yeah, to some degree. I'm not the best Force-user, but I'm not a novice, either."

He had only recently become a Knight himself. "I want to be a mentalist, and maybe a healer too."

"How about you? Aside from the obvious."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

I'm a Mentalist, my affinity is in mostly mind spike and mind control type abilities.... but I can also do other things to obtain my ends in battle she admitted and then became more interested in him Do you have any knowledge of what a mentalist does?

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and as if it was the will of the force or her being intoxicated she brushed her hand against his for a brief and quick moment entirely on accident trying to grab her own booze A mentalist needs to have full control over their own mind, they need to be able to know how to wage psychological war fare and be good at it, most of all they need to have a strong and incredibly powerful mind built up.

We are not just tools to be used and discarded, our traits are in stealth, deception, espionage and even physical and psychological war fare she admitted and finally grabbed her cup and drank some more...she was not wasted, but was just a little tipsy.

Haven Pryde

I specialize in the intrigue and deception, I am also into reconnaissance she admitted not wanting to tell him she is a seductress for some odd reason.

Jak Sandrow

"Intrigue and deception, huh? Something you not telling me?" he joked. He didn't know.

"See, I want to be a healer, because, hey, being a plant, I should have a medicinal purpose, no?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She chuckled as she too another swig that emptied her own glass and responded That is different than being a mentalist, I am also a healer but I have multiple purposes she admitted and then leaned forward as she began to get more comfortable talking to him what is Elijah? she asked showing her slurred speech.

Jak Sandrow

"Hey, maybe you could teach me," he said.

As she leaned forward, he could smell the alcohol on her breath. "My name? Well, Elijah means 'rebirth,' and I feel that it reflects my life, so that's the name I live by."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She giggled playfully and then responded back to him Not your name, what are you what makes you tick, what are your goals in the force...what makes you who you are she asked as she sat there, her hand inched toward him slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom