Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All CIS Mandalorians

Darth Novus

D
I don't know if I'm okay with protecting Mando's for just doing what they do.

Finne, let's fight in the Mando war.

On an unrelated note, seeing the response to the counter bounty placed on Clan Kyr'am, I'll be declining any and all bounty attempts made against Kelmont until Kyr'am allows public hunts on his people.

This is pointless and takes the fun out of chaos. If you want to set a bounty on someone or a group give a reason and a willingness to face the same fate. The only thing either of these bounties does is make the game less fun.

I will say this, and I will say it publically as a battle master within the United clans of mandalore

this hunt is not supported, endorsed, nor even approved by the UCM.

As such, this is a clan kyr"am business, no one else. That is all

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] How scary (not) :p

@Bounty Hunters: Right, let's get down to business. I'll double the offered reward if you bring me Kylo Ky'ram's head, instead, so I can mount it on a nice spike above the gates of my fortress.

Kur

K
Mandalorians... all warcry, no diplomacy.

I offer my services as a mercenary to provide additional security to any CIS-aligned Mandalorian against bounty attempts.

Waterwalking Varadboots
BelatedAnxiousConure-small.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom