Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All CIS Mandalorians

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Name of Bounty: ALL CIS Mandalorians and those who wear the traditional Mandalorian armor in or aligned with CIS (this excludes Koda Fett)
Name of Contractor: Kyr'am Corporation
Bounty Price: 5 million per claim
Condition: Alive
Exclusivity: Stated in the bounty name
Additional Info: All captured must be brought to Mandalore to face trial for their crimes against Mandalore.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
It's meant towards anyone in CIS that wears the Beskar'gam of the mando'ade, if they don't follow Mand'alor Yasha Cadera and are in CIS, open targets

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

The irony of this bounty exceeds my ability to comprehend, ner vod.

But your blatant disregard for anything approaching our code of honour does not.

Do not hide behind your lackies, I will kill them, if they should come. But I save my blades for better targets.

Come and get me, chakaar. I will break you and leave you as carrion for the vultures. I hope they enjoy their meal.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] - The way you've written this bounty makes it difficult to distinguish what the difference is. Perhaps it might be a good idea to further expand upon that, more so than you've already have - lest soldiers of fortune like me start piling up up the corpses of your comrades, and spray cans too, in hopes of a reward.

[member="Shia Kryze"] - Somehow, I am not the least surprised at that, Kryze. She stole you, and we all know you're just so tender and kind.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] - I have a feeling you and I can chat about this face to face soon enough. Though I hope death improves your face.

Malik

M
A hunt on CIS members? And Mandolorians no less? Consider me intrigued. Looks like I have some Mandolorians to take down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom