Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Aboard! - The SJO Dom of the Ceraluen Hex

Objective: Hostage rescue

And yet, Varindar's position on the lead was slowly fading away in the following two to three laps or so, where her advantage in the turns was being negated by her relative roughness in her breaststroke technique, which she exploited to get some - relatively speaking - rest. That, even though breaststroke was known to be less exhausting than the other strokes involved in an individual medley race. So Elianne took advantage of the padawan's stylistic weakness to overtake her and, at this point, it looks like Elianne was going to catch up to Zett by the end of the third breaststroke lap. Meanwhile, in lanes 7 and 8, it was clear Stel and Harli were losing steam, and Stel, Harli being respectively two and three laps behind Varindar at this point of the race. Needless to say, these two were last, with even Delof and Terral being ahead of them, while simultaneously being at least one full lap behind Cain, to think nothing of him, who still trailed Varindar by nearly half a lap. Just that the vast majority of bettors that placed straight bets on that race did so on any one of Varindar, Zett or Elianne.

"Varindar is slowing down; Zett is in the lead, followed closely by Elianne!" the podcaster announced, at the end of lap #19.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Junko looked at her and spoke producing nothing much but she had some things like string. The aurodium string that was hanging off of her outfit had small crystals in it as she spoke. "it is alright padawan sometimes we just need to." She looked at her and approached moving her hands up to collect and guide it backwards as she threaded the string to holt in and the folded it up to give her a small ponytail if she wanted it while offering a smile. "If you like it my dear. I know things can be difficult with such dreadfully pretty hair." She stayed there, offering a smile and a hand for her. "Come if you wish, I can listen to you and try to offer guidance for your new situation."

Walking Weapons Platform
Topside
Objective: Sunbathing

One adventurous trip back later.

The rumble of another minor earthquake was Dex snoozing up top. He creaked around and the chairs below shifted uneasily, lying on his front. Heavy arms stretching out, hanging over the end and still threatening to crush the recliners. Something was glinting in his eye. He swatted whatever it was away and continued snoozing, murmuring. The glint was there again. A deep Mrmhggh. Was the most he managed. Thoroughly enjoying a long rest in the sun.

“Watches?”

“Mrmhgggh” Dex replied, on the verge of snoring again, heavily scratching an itch below his chin.

“Best holo-watches you can get.”

A large Houk eye blinked open, while the rest of his substantial face stayed shut.

“No.” He grunted loudly and rolled over. The tint of the watches irritatingly followed him around to the other side.

“Nothing like these anywhere but the rim.” The voice replied shining them in his face. “Mrmhggggggggh” Dex replied again, crossing his arms and staying on his side, falling back to sleep. The watches seller walked off, and he moved his head about to get comfortable. Peace. What did 8ft 3 tall houks dream of. Large amounts of Food among other things, but it was mostly large and edible whatever it was.

"Ice cream? Anyone want ice cream?" Vertigo opened another eye.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: Find Tana and Kill hug him
Nerby People: [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Now where oh where did dear younger brother go, after all the boy missed his daily ass kicking, well not really daily, but she needed to get even with her younger sibling for... reasons, best left unknown for now but rest assured it was necessary. The rather pale skin woman walked through the ships hallways, wearing a red purple and white stripped bikini, with bow shaped side ties, a nice necklace and some solar shades resting on her head all finished off with a little inspiration from her master Wu Yeoh. Not only that the scar across her chest that she received during operation Silver Saber was on display for anyone to see... not that people were looking there specifically.

"Well I have to give him credit, certainly knows how to keep me busy and get away, though tracking him down in this crowd is going to be hard, even if he is still with Junko". Younger brother mentioning something about the Atrisan master before leaving herself assuming it was some hang out session or what not. Come to think of it Sukai had yet to meet the princess Jedi master, the only thing that she really knew was that the woman was her appearance and taste for new fashion, "Okay look for someone with clothing that say 'hey over here'". It did not take to long for her sea blue eye to fall upon the Jedi master in a rather, revealing swimming attire, making her own seem chaste with some new person next to her. Something felt off though, like Sukai should know who this person was their force signature being very familiar, "... Asarra"?

Sukai's voice was quiet and sombre, filled with a little joy to see the Padawan again, if but in a different body, wait was that not the one they found in the Sith temple? it was hard to say, much of that operation still renaming a mystery to herself. Walking closer into the two's view she gave a small greeting bow, first turning attention to the Jedi master, "Ohayō Ike-sama, watashi no kyōdai o mita koto ga arimasu ka?

[translation, morning Ike, have you seen my brother?]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream

ZXDmlmR.png
Head leaning on her arm, Stephanie found herself smiling at the horizon.
She had to snap herself out of the doubt she placed on herself. There was so much out there yet to discover, about herself and the Order and the galaxy. This was as far away from trouble as she had felt in a long time, and it was as if she was on top of the world.

”Old Ma’ Rhythm is-a in my shoes…” she whispered to herself. ”It’s not use…sitting here and singing the blues.” She held her hand out again to feel the breeze. ”So be my guest….you got nothing to lose….” A smile. ”Won’t you let me take you on a…. sea cruise.”

Stephanie opened her eyes and pushed up from the railings, and trailed her hand along as she walked across the deck of the ship, taking pleasure and fuelling her song with smiles and nods to the other she saw.

The first two she glanced in conversation were the Rangers [member="Valkren Calderon"] and [member="Roona Osmari"] and she felt a strong aura between the two. Unified in their duty, and serving the Order with nothing but skill and professionalism. She didn’t disturb them, and kept on her dreamy walk.

”I gotta keep movin', I ain't lyin’. My heart is beatin' rhythm and it's right on time.” A few more faces she smiled at. ”So be my guest, you've got nothin' to lose, won't you let me take you on a…sea cruise.”

It was nice to feel liberated for a while and enjoy her own company for once. Her hair was nearly back at its natural length she liked and the Sith rune on her torso was healing well and she did all she could to overlook the scar left there by the Sith Zambrano. There were a few faces she missed still and wondered if she’d ever be able to build bridges. The Acolyte Srina and the Confederacy. Kyra and the Je’daii. She hadn’t heard from either in a while.

Maybe they had just moved on.

”Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise,” she sang to herself as she came to the other side of the ship.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

It became clear that the remaining five were just not in the running: already for the likes of Harli, Stel, being able to swim 16 long-course laps was an achievement in its own right, and their fatigue became apparent by the time the lead trio completed the twentieth lap. The speed of the bottom-five swimmers steadily decreased while the top three made the bookmakers nervous, especially Elianne and Varindar. And especially the Ta'jar Blood Gang, several of whom wagered a lot of money and stood to lose just as much, while one bad race could well mean the end of their swimming bookmaking operations in this sector, with this race being a potentail game-breaker for them. Thus, by the end of lap #24, the three fought tooth-and-nail for the lead; not even Zett was immune to fatigue, and neither was Elianne. Oh: now it will boil down to who can best use their remaining juice, she thought, while the announcer's voice resonated throughout the pool as lap #25 was about to start. Where she had the opportunity to overtake Zett and, after that, Elianne, with one well-placed flip turn, and then starting to tap more into her reserves of Force-energy:

"As the focus now turns to freestyle, Elianne is in the lead!"

Roona Osmari

R
Objective: R&R

Feeling a bit uncharacteristically bashful as she watched Valkren’s expression turned wide-eyed and astonished, Roona felt her face flushing slightly. In recent times, he was the only person that could make her blush. Sliding onto the lounge chair, she had just started to stretch out in the sun when Valkren turned to her in jest. It wasn’t like she had never been teased; in fact, she was often the subject of jokes. However, cutting her teammates a cold gaze was usually enough to get them to ease up. And this time?

Leaning to the side slightly, she reached over and playfully socked Valkren’s arm.

True, socking someone was generally not a way to show affection. But they were not like a normal couple, how could they be? On most days, their attraction remained carefully and painfully hidden. The rigors of their daily lives kept them at arm’s length. Despite being a battle-hardened soldier, there was a soft spot inside Roona that longed for closeness and tenderness. Times like this were unheard of; there were no orders and no ranks – just Roona and Valkren.

Time alone was rarer still, but for now she would be content just to spend time with the Colonel. Fixing him in a sidelong glance, she brought her straw up for another sip.

“So, are you up for a swim?” She asked, and then grinned. “Or… are you planning on lazing around all day?”

[member="Valkren Calderon"]

Objective: Expansion

Nearing the front of the line, Melanie shifted impatiently. Waiting was just the worst. She could hear the cool tone of the assistant addressing the man in front of her, and it made her heart skip a beat. Her hands wanted to be busy, so she opened up the folder and scanned the front page. Luna Corporation’s bid had been composed very neatly indeed. Melanie re-read the proposed scope of the project for probably the hundredth time. She’d read it so many times that she probably knew it by heart. Next, there was a breakdown of materials, time and labor, and of course, cost.

Included on the next page was a full schedule and timeline for project completion. She’d be lying if she didn’t at least acknowledge that it would be difficult, but she had faith in her teams and contractors. All in all, she had a fairly reliable group of people assembled.

“Next,” Called the woman behind the desk.

Jumping slightly, Melanie rushed forward, her assistant shuffling along behind her. Throwing on a smile, she greeted the secretary with a nod and presented their bid. Although her contact information was included, she produced a pristine business card and handed it over to the woman, just to be safe.

“Thank you. We will be reviewing your bid within in the next couple of days.”

With that, the assistant’s eyes shifted to the person standing just behind Melanie. So that was it.

Stepping off to the side, Melanie eyed her folder on the desk. It was out of her hands now… literally.

Objective: 1

Engaging with: [member='Junko Ike'] | [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Junko's sudden move forward caught Asaraa completely by surprise, her breath catching in the back of her throat as she saw Junko's arms slipping around her head as the Padawan's eyes widened in alarm and shock. She wasn't sure what she'd been expecting, but then people she'd just met reaching for her head in her experience never ended well. Although, amazingly, this time it did. There was no trick, or punchline, instead, the young woman felt the hair sprawling down her back and face being lifted and swept back away from her face. Her aqua eyes blinked, watering in the sunlight for a moment as she blinked once, twice and three times, unaccustomed to the experience. By the time she had managed to gather her senses the woman's hands were retreating alread and her hair...Her hair wasn't in her face anymore, gingerly Asaraa reached up, tracing her hair back down as her fingers found the string behind her head, binding the pink strands of her hair into a ponytail. The Padawan grinned, bobbing her head at the Atrisian, "Umm, thank you, that's better, like waaay better."

Asaraa's finger's continued to explore the little binding at the back of her head as Sukai's voice piped up from behind her, the young woman sneaking up while she was distracted. The Padawan bobbed her head at the girl, her cheeks flushing with embarassmend. This would never have happened to me before, no-one could ever have snuck up on me like that. Asaraa pulled her hands down, clasping them against her chest as the other Padawan spoke to the Jedi Master, leaving her to take a moment to recompose herself and glance around at the deck of the boat. She could see all the familiar faces hanging there, relaxing with one another. Well most all of them, just a little way away she could see Stephanie, seemingly caught up in a world of her own, singing to herself as she surveyed the ground around them. Hesitantly Asaraa raised a hand, giving the other Padawan an abortive wave before pulling her arm back down and glancing away. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to say to her friend. 'Oh hai, nice to see you by the way the person who looked like me and stole all those Silver Jedi secrets, totally not me really, surprise.'

"Damn, that kinda' hurt!" Valkren complained as he rubbed the arm Echo had landed a punch on, before returning his attention back to his drink for the moment.

He had been teasing her before, but this was certainly no joke. The girl was powerful, a true warrior. Valkren loved that about her. Distracted by his thoughts, he was caught off guard by her statement about swimming. He'd sit up and swing his legs to the ground in-between their chairs, placing the drink down for a moment after realizing the strength of the buzz he had just caught.

"Swimming? Roo' I'm pretty sure every time I see you, you want me to do something that involves physical labor."

He leaned over to steal a drink from her own straw, knowing his was well close to empty. After leaning back onto his own chair, he'd respond once more.

"I'm in."

[member="Roona Osmari"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Looking at her before Sukai arrived Junko gave a small bow of her head. "You are most..." She heard the girl and turned her head to look at Sukai with a bow of her head. "Welcome Sukai." She had now met all of the Yumi family except their father and looking over it she spoke. "It does good to see you, now that your mother has shared with me the secrets of you and your brother... oh so many more reasons to want to play around." She grinned mischievously before standing tal and ready. She fliped her hair behind her head. "But I did se your brother Sukai... he ran off with that hippy zabrak padawan Zavii... I think he is going to try and seduce her below deck with the motion of the ocean or beauty... Something."

Going into the final quarter of the race, quickly did Elianne struggle to maintain her tenuous lead over Zett, not to mention Varindar; both of their challengers kept up the pressure on her, and, by doing so, the crowd went wild as the lead exchanged hands five times in the first two laps swum under freestyle, first Zett was in the lead, and then Varindar a few seconds later. Then back to Zett, and Elianne tried as hard as she could to catch the Nautolan and she did it going into the end of lap #25, but Varindar's speed coming out of the turn was just too much for poor Elianne. Now the attention was turned to Varindar, who was the one Zett had to try his hardest to take over, while her blood circulation accelerated, allowing her to swim even faster than she already had, but not so much faster that it would be impossible for Zett to catch barring a complete exhaustion of Varindar Force-batteries; slow-and-steady consumption of Force-energy was key here. Just enough to keep a small lead and give both Zett and Elianne something to think about for the remaining laps.

Objective: Get Down on the Dance Floor!

"Thanks, Master Ike! See you later!"
The dark-brown Zabrak quickly grabbed [member="Tanaski Yumi"] by the hand and lead him down the hallway toward the directory she'd been perusing earlier. Once the two Padawans had turned a corner she slowed down just a little and released his hand for long enough to refamiliarize herself with the wallscreen that showed a clean layout of all the guest-accessible areas onboard the enormous luxury boat. As she scanned the screen with her sharp, amythist eyes, she spoke to Tanasuki as cassually as if she were discussing what to eat. "I don't know what sort of girls you usually hang out with but she definitely doesn't have to worry about any babies coming from me. I- for one- embrace medical science. Oh, there's th'dance club!" Zavii poked the screen excitedly and it receeded to reveal a turbolift that elicited a low whistle. "Thus is a lovely shiip!" Stepping into it with a giddy smile and a toothy grin, she began to bounce and shake her muscles out.

"Ish! Et's been so long since I went daaancing! J'st afte' mi last birthday, I fink, so almost an'ole year! How'bout you?" The lithely young lady stood abreast of her date- and she did think of it as the date she had asked him for during her stay in the hospital- so as not to get him too excited while she bent over to stretch out her legs and back (which was considerably bare in her new top). She wasn't entirely sure how lively this club would be, but she hoped it was as wild as the Coruscanti clubs she'd seen on the 'net. She could really use a chance to get in some real cardio without thinking too much or holding a weapon after the invasion on Kashyyyk and that rescue mission. Even though she had spent the better part of a decade training to fight, the young Jedi was more shaken than she'd imagined she would be by the sheer brutality of open combat, and still wasn't sure exactly how to feel after having killed so many sentients personally.

By the time she'd returned to standing upright, the lift let out a soft chime and the door hissed open. The first thing the young couple would notice was the sheer volume of noise- some of it coming from the cheers and shouts of what seemed like 5,000 beings all shaking what their mothers had given them, but most of it from the dozens of speakers lining almost all the walls and ceilings, not to mention the sub-woofers that were undoubtedly built into the very floor to enhance the bass that went well into registers that most beings could only experience as a vague-yet-compellingly-complex series of vibrations in the skelleton. Yet it wasn't overwheming, as the artist manning the synthesizers at the opposite end of the seemingly ludicrously-sized room was masterfull with his useage of all sorts of ranges and registers that poured forth in the form of dance-music that many just referred to as Droid-Rage since many pioneers of the genre were- in fact- AI's of varying classes.

"Hell YES!" Zavii whooped as she saw the throng of partiers bouncing in the mostly-darkened and colorfully accent-lighted room. Within three seconds she had picked up the beat and moved into the crowd, turning to make sure that Tana was with her. Either way, a few seconds later a new beat dropped and the Zabraki girl pulled out the stops, jerking, gyrating, jumping, bouncing, popping and generally flowing into the ever-changing soundscape, but making sure to keep close to the dark-haired boy and keep an eye on his moves...

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: Find Tana and prevent him from making her an auntie
Nerby People: [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Sukai's long black blue hair nearly slid down the back of her head as she raised up from the small bow, it's strands being naturally straight, making for a rather easy styling life. Not that she was much of a fashion person, probably did not look that way with her rather smooth complexion and spotless face, one of the benefits or problems with being a vampire, always looking quite young and pretty. Upon once again looking at Junko her face suddenly was washed with worry, "you have met mother... wait what secrets... I do not like this master Ike, you’re not planning anything strange are you". Force know she already had enough to deal with thank you Wu, she could only hope that Kurenai did not share some of the more darker secrets that Sukia had hidden away.

She quickly reorganized herself, once again taking a mature look about herself listening to Junko's information, though again had to pull a 'what' like reaction to the woman's next comment, her eyes going a little wide due to the... how would you say, suggestive nature of it. "Wait wait wait, younger brother is doing stuff with Zavii? you’re kidding right, please tell me you are kidding", with Tana's multiple personalities, one be quite the flirt she would not be surprised if somehow, he managed to get with the spunky Zabrak. Even if Junko was just teasing it was still a legitimate outcome, for now though she had to stay and converse a little more, having yet to greet who she assumed to be Asaraa.

She returned a wave to the newly, bodied? girl, genuinely happy to see her up and about and not self-confinement to a small cabin room, "good day to you Asaraa, and do now worry about your past actions, everyone has things they regret that cannot be undone". "I myself could probably spend an entire day detailing all the horrific act that have come to be at my hands, but focusing on the past is not healthy, looking to the future and what it may bring should be your goal". Hopefully that would provide some comfort, helping someone who had just body switched and had become a puppet to a Sith was very new to her.

Luxury Cruise (Social)
Objective: Hang with [member="Zavii"], don't let elder sister find you

"Jā matane sensei", Tana called out as he was pulled away by the peppy Zabrak, quickly rounding a corner and out of sight of her and the other pink girl that seemed to show up suddenly, once far enough the duo slowing down to almost a halt, coming to a holographic ship lay out. He stood to the side a bit, looking over Zavii as her eyes scanned the map, it was kind of cute that she was shorter them himself, and the boy was only growing taller, though for the moment stuck looking a bit younger due to vampire heritage.

"Hmmm what girls I hang out with? in all honesty did not really hang out with many before joining the Jedi, seems as of late I am surrounded by them, though what do you mean by, 'the science- ooooh I see". Another forward answer from the girl that was both informative as well as 'interesting', but such could wait for later, not it was time to party all day long. As the door to the turbo lift open the young Jedi wasted no time literately jumping in, just as gitty to get down and on the dance floor.

"Eh, well avn't been dancing in a while, used to do it all the time while working as a hired blade, practically lived in night clubs for a few years", it was going to be nice getting back into the rhythm of things, to once again be swept up in the mass crowd and dance like there was no tomorrow. This time though he had a feeling thing would be even more grand, not doubt such a large cruise ship having more than enough from for a massive concert stage, room to mess around and do all kinds to stupid stuff. Besides since almost losing a leg at the attack on the Jedi temple Tana needed to let lose a bit, perhaps let his hair out and whip around crazily.

[SIZE=11pt]Such a chance came as the doors finally opened, being blasted by a heavy beat and a huge crowd that looked large, but was just a small amount of the thousands of passengers on the boat. It was louder, more thrilling then any party the boy had attended before, able to feel the music in his body and it thumed away, "WHOP let’s get crazy", he yelled out, undoing the small white piece of string that held his pony tail in place, waving his head around in slowly time with the music. That was until the music started to reach its apex, a brief respite before the sudden spiking dub step vibe came in, Tana now jerking his body, bobbing his head quickly to the sharp beats, following closely behind Zavii, her dark skin shinning like a polished piece of wood.[/SIZE]

Balcony Mid Deck

As the day wore on Taiden had read his book, finding out much about the intricate and unfathomable psychology of cats. He had retired to the outside balcony, [member="Taresa Kae"] not far from his side. Neither said anything as was there way. Watching the sun and waves, the peace of this place was enough to take the burdens and put them at bay for a time.

His grip on the railings was firm, firmer than perhaps he should have. For there was a question on his mind. The very low breeze that had been against the window picked up his robes, and brushed them against his companion, who herself was spinning her webs and games as usual, loving the increasing hold she had. For Taiden she was the picture of Echani nobility and everything he looked for in a companion. She was everything he'd dreamed about meeting, and he'd come over time to develop great affection for her, and what she'd done to heal both their houses.

That moment there was the closet to romantic he had come in his life, but always something in him resisted. Taresa Kae turned to him, that proud, noble, polished gaze fixed on him. Her cheek reflecting the warmth of the sun and the illumination of the balcony. Something in him said no. No. But something in him couldn't look away.

“How would you feel about tying our houses together?” The words almost came on their own.

Taresa was the picture perfect actor, the best of the best. Trained for hundreds of years to do exactly this. She took her time watching the waves lap against the boat, feeling the breeze, and she nodded. “Perhaps.”

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Junko looked at her. "Oh just you know." She said it while walking and motioning over to a small area of chairs she would be able to use. "She was quite informative about it all, gave me great insight about Tana that I might not have had as his master." Junko was looking at Asaraa as well as Sukai now though. "As to Tana well I am not certain what he has gotten into. The padawan he is with seemed a little to forward and friendly for my liking." She left that there as a means to try and you know drive her a little crazier. She knew her master Wu was one to mess with her a little but Junko just sat back in a deck chair while showing a small aurodium string with some crystal and bells on it. "SOmething for you, you can use it for your hair and if you want we can make you a custom one with force enhancing crystals.

Objective: 1

Engaging with: [member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

The young woman followed Junko towards the seats, dropping down into one and curling her legs up beneath her body reaching out with the force to grasp the string and pulling it towards her, twisting it around in the air, sketching out the shape of a hat, of a cat and a boat as the bells and crystals chimed against one another before she let the string thread through her bound hair, wrapping around the string Junko had already used to bind the unruly locks. "That sounds nice actually, it'd be a little bit of a surprise for anyone who thinks they might be able to catch me unarmed. Besides, it's never bad to have something nice looking lying around if I need it right?"

"I'm sure they're not getting up to anything too bad..." her voice trailed off as she considered her enthusiastic Zabrak friend, "Umm, at least Tanasuki is responsible right so he'd stop them from getting into any trouble right?" The padawan gave Sukai a friendly smile, "I'm sure they'll be fine...and thank you. It's nice to hear someone say that at least, room service basically told me they refused to clean if I was gonna stay huddled up under my blanket all cruise long," she admitted wryly.

Keeping even a small lead was a rather difficult proposition: the Ta'jars weren't lying when they said that the race was grueling. Everybody began to feel tired, ranging from the lead trio of Varindar-Zett-Elianne, to Harli and Stel, both of which were trailing by a staggering six laps by now. But Zett kept on his aggressive pace, in an attempt to catch Varindar, while Varindar realized that her Force-energy consumption rate was perhaps a little high. And yet, even without the Force, she still had a two-lap lead over Cain. These were the crucial moments, where Elianne, who has been rather steady this entire team, caught up to her, and was in position to catch Zett. But that was not to be: it was now Zett's turn to have a tenuous lead to defend, against both Elianne and Varindar; if what she thought about Elianne was correct, Elianne will have to be mindful of Zett's pace, if she doesn't want to get too tired early. Yet the Ta'jar supporters in the stands were not overjoyed just yet, even with the announcer, with two laps to go, and Varindar trailing Zett by three body lengths, and Elianne being half a length behind him:

"Varindar is in trouble, Zett is in the lead!"

Roona Osmari

R

A sly smile found her face as Valkren made a quip about physical labor. Roona took a long sip of her drink before placing it down on the arm of her chair. Sitting up again, she swept her hair up into a bun, and then shifted slightly to place her bare feet on the deck.

“We’ve got to keep you in top form,” She replied, and canted her head to the side. “Right?”

Watching as the Colonel leaned over to sip from her drink, she craned her neck slightly to see that his cup had been drained of the fruity booze. Roona shook her head disapprovingly, but couldn’t stop her lips from curving up into a grin. After Valkren agreed to swim, Roona’s hand automatically reached out and grabbed his.

“C’mon, then.” She said, gently pulling him along.

Roona stepped lightly down into the shallow end of the pool, and realized that she was still holding hands with Valkren. Blinking, she awkwardly dropped his hand from her grip. She flashed him a bit of an apologetic glance, and then turned to move towards the deeper end of the pool. The tips of her fingers skimmed the surface of the water; it was quite a pleasant temperature. Standing about waist deep, she paused and turned back to Valkren.

“The water’s nice,” She nodded, smiling over at him.

[member="Valkren Calderon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom