Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Aboard! - The SJO Dom of the Ceraluen Hex

Objective: Hostage rescue

"I feel you have some questions for me, Elianne: although we never knew each other beyond our respective performance in the pool, and how you anchored your high school's team in the pool..."

"The hotel: until you came on-scene, the rivalry between the hotel and the school never did take off. How does it feel now that the hotel is no longer fielding a team? How does it feel for you to be the general manager of the hotel?"

"The swimming team of the hotel was, sadly, an instrument of the Ta'jar Blood Gang to launder money, so I can't say I exactly miss it, but rebuilding a hotel team while being myself running it would be very time-consuming, especially with me swimming for it. I'm much more familiar with hospitality than with sports management. There was a wide gap between me and the second-best on that team, as you said, and, as a general manager, I feel that I have to deliver on transparency and honesty, and also make it feel like a legitimate five-star hotel that actually feels as such"

"I... didn't realize our sport was used for moneylaundering!"

Elianne then proceeds to be asking a lot of questions about the Ta'jars and how they used virtually every aspect of the hotel to launder money, as well as having few legitimate guests. The discussion turned to the various moneylaundering schemes and how they seemed to depend on incidental legitimate business to work as they had, with the profitability of the hotel being guaranteed by a draconian cancellation policy. Varindar could look at the surprise on Elianne's face when she received a deluge of information about how the Ta'jars went around using the Crown Nebula Hotel for money laundering, and also the changes she implemented in the hotel since she took over. However, it was Varindar's turn to ask about the social dynamics of the high school as it pertained to athletic glory, knowing that, on a backwater like Trandosha, away from the big-time, often the high school populace was fiercely supportive of their local teams. But exactly what would be supported beyond swimming she did not know. Perhaps she could ask the questions she always wanted to know, especially if one day she had to have a kid and, for some reason, she wanted the kid to go to school on that planet.

"Forgive me if I'm asking you something that would be obvious to non-Hotelies living in that area, and also because Dathomirians tended to forgo formal education systems, but I have a few questions: first, are there sports that are favored over others? Second, how does your success in the pool impact your social life? Third, how is the academic side of it treating you?"

"Even though huttball, bolo-ball, shockball and orienteering are the big sports in terms of participation, the school administration tries hard to treat each sport equitably, so that, in the social totem pole, equivalent success levels in any sport offered, whatever that means, are the same to the student body, despite vastly different sport-specific demands, so I would be treated the same by students and staff as a star huttball player or orienteer, and academics take a backseat, but my big weakness is about current events modules; however I'm still performing just fine"

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Junko looked at the two fo them and she spoke. "I am not familiar with it, in truth she should have been killed. The sith might have been able to use a technique like thought suppression. A ritual that would make her a pawn for a time and then take her over... but there are just no definite ways to tell. It takes a powerful sith to do most of the ritual and techniques of taking over anothers body. Most jedi that face it perish rather then find a way to survive." Junko said it and was laying there for a moment until she stood up and moved her lounge chair over to Asa to sit next to her. "Padawan you do not have to be alone, just calm your mind, alow yourself to drift and if anyone wants to try and bother you. I will put them in their place. for it." She said it while offering a small smile and holding a hand out for one of the droids to bring them drinks. "Besides, my dear Asaraa you have hair now and need to learn proper grooming habits."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: Eh not sure
Interacting: [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"Well my bother is very sneaking, it would be rather hand to find him, even if he was not trying to hide, sort of comes natural to him", the boys thing frame and likeness for the dark did not help either, give Tana enough time and he'd probably become the orders top Jedi Shadow. "Also do not worry about what has happened in the past, in a good way we have been able to deal a strong blow to the New Sith Order, they made the fatal mistake of underestimating us and making their move to soon", leading to the dark orders defeat on many occasion. "Though Master Ike, your description has some merit to it, the woman we faced at the temple, the Sith, non felt like a master, perhaps what you said is correct".

"That they used Asaraa as a puppet and then attempted fully to take control of her body but not being a Sith Lord were not able to destroy the soul, just expelling it somehow, maybe instead of Force Transfer, Force switch". After all there where many force skill that had very similar uses, mind walk, rub, drain knowledge all where associated with the memories having similar outcomes but being different powers all together. "Though that is enough talk about the past, it is hair styling time", she replied in a rather uncharacteristically happy tone.

Objective: Question Everything

"Yeah, it is," came Sophii's softly worded reply when [member="Tanaski Yumi"] talked about the romantic poetry of the two having a bit of each-other's blood within. She crossed her arms to hold his as they held her waist, but allowed herself to become relaxed despite the fact that her hearts seemed to pound faster and louder than the music below-decks. Even though her eyes seemed to be focused on the receding sun, the young woman's mind was still in the lift where she'd had to repress a shudder at the sensation of Tanasuki's fangs tracing across her neck. It had seemed somehow softer and yet more intense than the first time, that night in the garden. Perhaps because she now knew what it meant... that he was seriously holding himself back from his instinct to feed.

For a few seconds, she wondered weather the stories of Vampires' mind-bending abilities were true, and weather she would- as a Jedi or as a Zabrak- be immune to such powers or just as susceptible as anyone else. She would have to remember to ask Sukai about it later. Either way, she didn't exactly care at the moment. By design or by fate, she was here, falling head-over-heels for this boy who's name meant Love.

"Suki," she asked in a voice barely above a whisper, "Where do you usually get your blood from? I mean... " Sophii began to trace a small circle over the back of his hand with a nail, trying not to let the nerves crack her voice, or her resolve. "How long has it been since you've... fed?" She gulped silently and forced herself to breathe. This was insane, but she heard people say that of her all the time. "If I gave you my blood... how much would you take? How long would I need to recover?" There it was, out in the open, and just like everything else, it somehow didn't seem so daunting now that it had been acknowledged, whatever it was. She wanted to believe that it was gratitude, for saving her life, or a sign of trust and intimacy. She wanted to be close to him, but not in the way that Master Ike thought of... that's what she told herself, anyway. She really would have to have a long talk with Sukai later...

Luxury Cruise (Social)
Objective: Titianic with [member="Zavii"]

Tana's grip on the Zabrak became a little tighter as the two embraced with one another, a sensation of excitement on the new step in their relationship combined with the soothing feel of the sunset washed over the young Jin, a washing breeze making his hair sway back and forth in. Who knew that being thrown into the air over a small disagreement with how one held a fork would lead to the Padawan becoming so infatuated with one another, to the point where making out in public was already on the table. He would have to thank Sukai for this, the whole reason he was here now was due to elder sister becoming almost mortally wounded during the battle of Mirial, more than earning a visit from her effeminate brother, soon leading the boy to becoming a Jedi Padawan.

She silences came to an end, a small whisper coming from the Zabraks lips, a series of question that would be, awkward to answer, more so with what his mother had taught him about feeding. "My sister often offers her blood, that was how I managed to get all healed up soon after the Sith attack on the temple, remember that, when the Sith woman stabbed and cut me"? Where Sukai herself got energy from, well he did not know, but it may be safe to assume it was that Duraso person, what their relationship was seemed, odd. "So, as for feeding, um, yes right after the invasion that was the last time I fed, it has been a while, as for if I took your blood, well, from what mother has explained we can drain your energy until we feel a pulse in the back of our throats and keep the person alive", now for the, odd part.

"The thing is, doing such and just draining someone at a steady rate, not killing them, seems to give the victim an odd sensation, like a small continuous tingle throughout their body, one that can become an addictive", he replied with a nervous tone. "It is how we can get willing servants, also why great great grandmother has so many", said great great grandmother being a Sith Lord with a rather large underground empire and trading business, nothing illegal though. "So, if I do *Ahem*, bite, you would not be fatigued that much maybe a day at most, and it will probably... feel nice too... but I have a feeling you would like that".

Objective: Hostage rescue

"I get that we were stars in the pool, unfortunately, I hope you understand that athletic glory is fleeting - if the swimming magazine we carry in the hotel's lobby is any indication, on average, one's career at the highest level ends by the age normal humans/Near-Humans earn undergraduate degrees, or maybe advanced degrees, in a human/Near-Human context, so you may as well make every meet count"

"If I leave Trandosha, maybe I can get more out of swimming in the long run, just that I don't quite know what to expect from off-world options. I know, however, that the coach back at school always tell us that we have to work hard in class as well"

"Probably for good reason. For most high school athletes, in most sports, high school is the end of the athletic road. A handful may make it to undergrad in which case it just delays the inevitable by a few years, but even then you still need some measure of academic skill to make it as an undergraduate athlete, enough to remain in good standing. From what little I do know on the subject, athletic stardom just won't feel the same to you as an undergrad vs. now in high school"

"In our corner of Trandosha, we are stars, everyone and their dogs that actually can swim will know about us. But what do you mean, athletic stardom as an undergrad just won't feel the same to me?"

And a handful of planets will even allow graduate students to compete, sometimes with eligibility criteria that are separate for undergraduates vs. graduate students, sometimes not. It is a myth circulated on Trandosha that universities will often compromise academic standards to allow athletes to play for them and admit lesser students than non-athletes. In practice, playing at the undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate level (graduate-level athletes are rarely separated from undergraduates among the university teams capable of fielding them, but some competitions, especially in individual sports, are open to graduate students only) is perceived mostly as a "last-hurrah" move for athletes and the fan bases are usually rather limited. So, even if Elianne actually somehow made it to swim in undergrad, much less graduate school, chances are that she won't enjoy the same amount of fame and attention from athletic sources as she did in high school, and neither would Varindar if she chose to go to undergrad someday. She does realize that often, once one has tasted enough stardom to be recognized for something, even small-time as is the case for Elianne, it might be enough to become obsessed with holding on to the object of one's fame.

"Very few universities will emphasize athletics to the extent high schools on Trandosha do. On the upside, the pressure to perform will be much more limited. But that's all I know about life as a university student-athlete, so please take this with a grain of salt"

Objective: growing closer to [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

She listened silently as the pale boy holding her answered her first question, nodding slightly with a little hum of acknowledgement. He got blood from his sister; that seemed relatively safe. The matter still remained on where Sukai got her fresh blood from, but she decided that it was probably none of her business, so long as no innocents were hurt in the process. It also went a long way to explaining how quickly Tanasuki had healed after that giant of a woman had injured him so badly, and how quickly she herself had gotten back on her feet after she had been shot. He hadn't just given her blood, he'd given her vital energy.

As he finished his explanation Sophii felt her face flush and some part of her felt glad that Tanasuki couldn't see her face, even though she knew that being in such close contact he could easily sense the thrill she felt at the idea of becoming his source of fresh blood. Who knew how long it had been since he'd fed from someone directly other than another Vampire? Again, the thought crossed her mind that he might just be manipulating her, but she pushed it aside. It had the same voice of doubt that she had learned to shut off throughout her years of training with the Silver Jedi, and she didn't trust it any more than one would trust a spice-dealer in a strange port-city.

Before the voice could surface again, Sophii turned just enough to look into the Vampire's deep-blue eyes and spoke in the same starry whisper. "Suki, I want you..." she took a deep breath and started again, "I want you to take some of my blood. I feel like I owe you, but more than that... I want to have someone else to depend on, instead of just your sister. You should have another source, in case something happens.... Besides; we don't know what's waiting for us once we reach Aquus. Anything could happen, and you should be at your best." She turned a little more, so that they were fully facing each other, and brought both hands up to his cheeks. "But mostly... I want us to be closer. I want us to mean something more to each other, and there's no other way I'd rather do that tonight."

Luxury Cruise (Social)
Objective: Titianic with [member="Zavii"]

Once again the Zabrak had used Sukai, though meaning 'like/love' it was more a describing word then a noun, but still he knew what she meant and it as a very nice play onto his already funny name, "you want me to what, hmmm"? He cooed waiting for her question, having a rather good idea of what she would say, the timid nature of her words were just co cute, romantic and caring all at the same time, her words falling upon Tana's ears like seat honey. It was a proposition that did make sense, Sukai would not be around all the time, and just biting her meant she would have to bite her 'totally not boy friend', and that was not always a good thing.

"You make a good argument Sophii, and I greatly appreciate you wanting to pay me back, I already know that your blood is very tasty, I would be more than glad to take you up on your offer". As the Zabrak's hand move to his face he returned the favor, Tana's fingers gliding across her cheeks, running down her neck and shoulder, to have such an amazing, at this point pretty much girl friend, was everything he could have wanted. Still he wondered how [member="Varindar Asyt"] would feel about this, the two having grown quite close as well, how would she react to this change in his and Zavii's relationship?

That would be a bridge to cross, for he knew that one of his personas had fallen for the hotel woman, but right now Flirty Tana was with the one he liked, with a loving Zabrak offering her blood to him. "I-I want us to become closer as well, to be one with each other, and me, tasting your blood it actually quite a deep step... I like it... but not here it is too open, unfortunately not many people like us vampires". "Stories, rumors that fact most are usually Sith means that prejudice against us is ripe, so, we would need to take this someplace", he leaned in getting very close to Zavii's ear, "private". He broke off once again, licking his lips a little, a sly smile curling around the boy lips, "would you be okay with that"?

Objective: Sneak away with [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

The Zabrak's ocher skin flushed three shades redder when her boyfriend (as she now thought of him) mentioned the taste of her blood. When his hands slid down to her shoulders she placed her own palms flat on his chest and leaned in close to rest her head on his shoulder and gently kiss his neck. There she remained as he agreed to her proposal and suggested that they go someplace more private, so as not to alert any of the other passengers to the fact that he was a Vampire.

"Of course, Tana," she whispered before kissing his jaw and leaning back to look in his eyes. Her own bright eyes sparkled with excitement and something more; a tenderness that belied how stricken she had grown with the pale, effeminate young man before her. Without another word, Sophii took Tanasuki's hand and lead him back inside, down the luxurious ship's corridors and to her cabin...

Someone please tag me when we get to Aquuis Port

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom