Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Alkemia Perfumes Holonet Storefront

md-zakiul-haque-perfume-bottle-17.jpg

ALKEMIA PERFUMES
Company Listing | Art Source
Perfume List:
  • Infinity - Energy boosting, makes whoever smells it more alert.
  • Blush - Pheromone-infused, designed to attract others and increase the wearer's likeability.
  • Chthonic - Wards off spirits from the Netherworld and beyond.
  • Sphere - Slightly boosts wearer's connection to the Force; can be used in meditation or in battle.
  • Echo - Can trigger the resurfacing of forgotten memories.
  • Panic - Fear inducing, clouds the senses of one's opponent if they get too close.
  • Seastone - Grants enhanced strength to whoever wears it.
  • Smokestone - Grants enhanced speed to whoever wears it.
  • Sample vials available for purchase in sets of five.
Other Items:
  • Mummia - A substance that quickens healing. Can be consumed, inhaled, or applied topically. Just don't ask what it's made of.
  • Isinglass - Crystalline/glasslike material that's as strong and tough as durasteel. Highly reactive to the Force and can be aesthetically modified at will.
  • Alchemized Amber - TBA

Last edited:
How many of each can I take, and for how much?

My 'work' takes me all around the galaxy, and I can sell them - taking only a small, almost insignificant, cut for myself.

I can at least advertise the Blush fragrances. Who better than a Zeltron to do that?

If all else fails... at least for my own personal use, I would like to purchase an Echo, please.

How many of each can I take, and for how much?

My 'work' takes me all around the galaxy, and I can sell them - taking only a small, almost insignificant, cut for myself.

I can at least advertise the Blush fragrances. Who better than a Zeltron to do that?

If all else fails... at least for my own personal use, I would like to purchase an Echo, please.

Depends on bottle size. You get some samples first like a responsible perfume wearer, and it's eh, 15 credits for 5 different samples? Full bottle usually goes for 50, Life Day sale lowers the price to 30.

As for a business partnership, sure! Spray all the evil spirits you can with Chthonic, cure amnesia with Echo, romance all the girls with Blush, and be sure to tell all the people whose lives you touch that Alkemia Perfumes made it possible.

Since you're a Zeltron, I do recommend you get a pheromone bracelet, although I don't sell those here. You can tell the seller Ishani sent you, and they'll give you one for free. (Open Market, baby.)

And finally: your purchase is APPROVED. Stay smelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom