Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aliit Ordo members?

Evi Sohl

E
For you, maybe not. But I'm not quite at your level yet, Em.

Rickon! *tackles her brother* Where the feth have you been keeping yourself?

Evi Sohl

E
*mutters* Em, this isn't rage. Reasonably sure there'd be alot more blood on the walls and the floor if I was in rage mode.

*turns to her dalyc'vod* Brilliant idea, Anija...can we use Strider as a target again? *checks the magazine on her SH-9*

[member="Ordo"] If you wouldn't mind I am trying to find a home for Clan Akaata we are small now like 3 pc members and 5 dozen NPC members. So relatively small all of us new Mando'ade it would be awesome if we could be a sub clan of Clan Ordo? Not sure if that is how it works but hey who knows.

[member="Evi Sohl"]: I feel welcome. *hugs!* Which is great! 'Cause I'm like, 12. But I turn 13 in like a week and and ... Let's go out and play! And by play I mean go blow something up!
@Ordo: YAY! I'm here! Thank you Daddy Ordo, *hugs!* I promise I'll always double-tap the deserving things.

Evi Sohl

E
[member="Ginnie Verd"] Welcome to the family, little sister...Ordo adopted me too a while back :D

Also, you're an Auntie...I have a son named Cade...he's almost four :)

[member="Evi Sohl"]: Thanks, big sister! I promise to be helpful and useful and fun. Or I'll try real hard till I get there.

:D I do!? Nephew Cade... I'm gonna go get him a present! *goes on an epic 34 thread adventure to find Cade the perfect stuffed krayt dragon named Louis.*

-blinks a few times as he is tackle hugged.- [member="Evi Sohl"] Hai I guess >w> <w< I am Aedan I'm just gonna go over theres -points in random direction.- OH YEAH [member="Marrik Aloxum"] is part of my clan and now kinda part of Clan Ordo to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom