Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aliit Ordo members?

This an Interest check to see if any of the folks out there want to be listed as Members of the Clan. If you do you can post here or PM me ans I'll get you added. If your character is not a member and you want to join IC just PM me and we'll get you RP'd in.

DISCLAIMER: If your not interested but are bored and feel like roasting my sorry carcass feel free to do that too. I enjoy the trouble...

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

180px-Clan1.jpg
Name:
  • Clan Ordo
Aliit'Buir:
  • Ordo
Post Gulag History:
Clan Ordo was once a widespread clan that kept the peace on the planet of the same name during the old republic. However by the time of the Gulag plague only a remnant remained. Many were on jobs outside of Mandalorian space when the plague struck and had to find ways to survive the years of chaos that ensued, and by the time the plague ended a desperate few remained.

Once the boarders of Mandalorian space were reopened the members of Clan Ordo flocked back to Manda’yaim with hopes of reestablishing the millennia old Aliit, and reforming the homestead that once sat in the mountains of the central continent and someday reclaiming their holdings on planet Ordo.

Specialization
  • No specialization.(kicking Strider's saggy tail)
Members
  • Ordo and Rianna Organa
  • Jaden Taacyn
  • E'vi Sohl
  • Rickon Ordo
  • Adelaide Baldesarra
  • Aran Ordo
  • Anija Ordo

The younger self of me would of loved to chew on such a challenge. Once back in my day it didn't stop me from taking a Mand'alor's wife...... Believe her name was Kelly Garnier. That got me hunted down and a dance in the battle circle where I earned my stay amongst the mando'ade. But..... so hard to resist such beautiful creatures.
@[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom