Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Civil War (open, ic comments welcome)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoIgKxOK4A

Elaine had received a summons to high court of Alderaan, the problem was she knew [member="Draco Vereen"] was there. He was a Sith Lord, who fought with the one sith. She wonder was she paranoid, or was this a One Sith plot. She wonder why no other mandalorian fleet was in orbit that she knew about, why was he the only mandalorian in the space. The question was why would organams knowingly let a sith lord defend Alderaan space. She could not take the chance, it had to be a trap. It was well known the sith had traumatized her, when she was only fourteen. She still had nightmares over it, and still had to have bedding changed at times due to it. The only answer was it was a trap, and she not going to fall for it. She did wonder though had she become paranoid, or was this the force telling her to act know or regret the consequences. Then again it could be the just the concussion, after that trooper hit her back head at @OK-3103.

She read the it, and her and she was told he was there. She had to make a public speech, she was not going to go silently into the night, knowing a sith lord was on Alderaan. She sent message to her commander, Ready my forces, we have a war a foot. She then got out of bed and got dressed, to met the news crew. She had to say something, then she thought to herself, Well if she damned, I may well be damned for the truth. She then stood up in front of a holo-camera, she knew she was about to say something that will possibly end her life, even if she wins.

She stood up she on podium, she hated public speeches. I Elaine of House Thul have received a writ, from House Organa. I do no longer answer to House Organa, why you may ask. Well above Alderaan is a sith fleet, with sith lord commanding it by name of Darth Vulkan. She had known my crime for awhile, and I am guilty of aiding The One Sith. She paused to let that sink in, then she continued. Yes I am, but I was nothing more than petrified fourteen year old girl. Who was captured by the sith on Alderaan, and they enjoyed torturing me with one of there pet's Glitter. Anyone from Alderaan will remember that beast, and it's master [member="Balaya Praelior"]. When I finally did find my nerve, I did what I could. I helped the mandalorians and the omega republic. So the question why know I am summoned, to face these crimes. I should answered for them a while ago, and I promises you when this over I shall answer for them in any court in the galaxy that The Republic chooses. I also promise I shall never be queen of Alderaan, I would never deseve that honour, but then again nether do the Oraganas

To Alor Court I remind you of your peace deal, she then played a ho tape
A Binding Pledge that the Republic will not interfere with armed force if its member worlds choose to secede.
She then continued, We do not secede to your Sith Lord, and you ask you to recall him so he can not interfere with Alderaans internal affairs. I shall be home soon, and the force willing be successful.

To any one from Alderaan who wish join me let me know.

I am away till sunday

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Elaine Thul"]

Alexandra raised a brow as she sat in her secluded temple on Alderaan, long abandoned by the Order of the Grey and even Aurora Industries. She used it now as a private compound, akin to a palace of her own reminiscent of one of the wealthy yet still hidden by the Alderaanian forests. Her eyes had scanned over the face if the girl, trying to scrounge up the memory of her from her own time with the Sith, yet it was the name she said that she recognized. "A Mandalorian Sith here? I must say that this man must have done well to get around the Republic to become such a high ranking man. Could this have been why Alderaan... hmm." Her eyes continued to watch the vid hungrily before smiling wide and laughing.

"Its been a long time since ive gotten out and about. I think its time i return to the scene. Im in need of a good fight to truly test out this new body..." Her smile grew and what touched her more was the name of a woman that she long had not seen. [member="Balaya Praelior"], a woman she had not seen in years and it was that which made her all the more distant. Perhaps she inform the Jedi of this little Sith that lived on Alderaan... after she got to meet him that was. She wanted first go at such a man that could fight and if this [member="Draco Vereen"] was as strong as she hoped, she would have fun.

The soon-to-be Senator of Tirahnn sat listening to the woman on the podium. How could the Sith be in Alderaan? It wasn't unusual, considering they'd taken over Coruscant, but it was shocking. Xian knew he had to assist Alderaan against the Sith. How could he do this? Maybe he could send a militia from Tirahnn out to Alderaan for suppourt.​
Xian kept listening.​
He knew he had to take action.​
He just knew it.​

The fleet above Alderaan came from Mandalore, it is a mandalorian fleet commanded by a Mandalorian Commander named [member="Draco Vereen"]. Faith even as Minister of Intelligence knew that Draco fought as a mercenary for the Sith but knew nothing of him being a Sith. He couldn't be a sith and be a member of the Alor Council, or part of the mandalorians if he were a Sith. Also wasn't this the same man that the Republic wanted to hire as a Consultant?

And now that [member="Elaine Thul"] had admitted to being a Sith and helping the Sith. There would be repercussions from such a move.

But now she was attacking her family out right a family that had long been building Alderaan while House Thul hid in the shadows, and did nothing. No funding to help any of the refugees, no assistance to help rebuild, nothing at all, so was this the case of a noble just ranting like a spoiled child who some how wasn't being allowed to do something. Had not Alyesa said go head and rebuild your home...only to then take a home and instead filed plans for a fortress.

Had this same noble woman come to the Queen, or her heir to discuss anything? No. there had been no request for audience, nor any attendance to high council meetings.

Faith, sat there watching. It was civil unrest that had killed her grandparents all because they promised their daughter Maeve to House Panteer and another house had taken exception. So what was it that was really bothering House Thul that they did not have the courage to face anyone from House Organa. Their cowardice was certainly showing for a Noble house.

Course it is a well known fact that House Thul had imperial history, so for her to admit she helped the Sith surely would come as no great surprise.

Faith would say nothing right now, it would be up to their Mother the Queen, and Alyesa the heir to speak against House Thul.

Draco sighed, having returned to the Ori'drahr. Demanding the recalling of Mandalorian Forces was foolish, especially when this particular Alor'e said he wouldn't be leaving unless Ember Rekali himself came and dragged him away. To add to that, he had warned the old man he respected more than anyone else to expect a fight if he tried to do so. "By Order of the Royal House of Organa, rightful rulers of Alderaan, we have been summoned to carve a cancer from Alderaan. House Thul is in the process of rebuilding, and thus remain very weak. We will smash the head from the snake, and we will have a celebration in their fortress after we cleanse it. Children are non-combatants unless they are carrying guns, everyone else, she is a Sith, she will use these tactics. Oya, Mando'ade."

The Roar of response throughout the ventral assault shook the rafters as thousands of Mandalorian warriors cried out. "OYA!" Elaine Thul sought to topple the Organa's, and the Republic would surely support her rather than risk losing their precious planet. Draco Vereen was many things, and one of them was paranoid, especially when dealing with the Republic. They had left him to die, betrayed their allies, and would likely support a Sith Sympathizer to prevent the loss of any world, even one that wanted to be free of their bureaucracy.

The Ori'drahr reoriented itself, with a pair of Jahaatir-class Electronic Warfare Frigates turning and pumping their jamming beams and full spectrum distortion projectors into the House Thul Fortress. Not the brightest idea to put it within flying distance of the capital if you were planning a coup. Groups of ACS-303 Droid fighters swarmed out, the fairly large group of them heading in the direction of the fortress, bombers, and fighters mostly. Eight Rekali-class kitted for close air support dropped behind them waiting, and then the storm started.

The first wave of Gatecrasher Drop Pods descended, followed by the mighty Mythosaur, dropped from its bolts carrying Titans and Annihilators to the ground, and its brother, the Ori'edee Shield walker. The Second wave would be fired by the time the first hit the ground, and with the electronic warfare modules hammering the fortress, trying to detect them or get proper targeting assistance would be very hard, if not impossible. The Beskar clad Aliit'drahr of Clan Vereen sat in their drop pods, not worried at all about the fortress's shielding. The fire support probes sitting in front of them would take the brunt of the fire once they got out, and the Ori'edee would keep the House Thul Forces separated until the Titans inside them could enter to the fortress and start the killing spree. There would be some drop pods that took fire on the way in, but that was why they wore jump packs. There would be some losses, but those would decrease rapidly as they closed to combat with House Thul.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra did not live too far from House Thul, or Organa for that matter. She enjoyed being able to move between the cities on Alderaan freely without worry but tat fact is what sown to her the assault's immediate nature. "Hmm... that was quicker than i had thought would come from them. I wonder if they got the approval of a strike or this was upon their own choice..." Alexandra's feet carried her slowly though the forest, listening to the far off sounds that echoed through the silence and shook the forest with waves of violence and pain. Crude feelings, primal ones. She knew them all too well and now she was curious who this mandalorian was even more and if he was truly a Sith.

For now though, she would watch. She had no soldiers, no warriors. Only the droids she had for self defense of er compound and even those were inadquete in most situations. Especially in a battle against a Mandalorian force meant to fight and repel the very things that the Thul had accused their commander of being. If she told the truth though, it would be interesting to see how these Mandalorians reacted, being that they didn't already know.

"A scared forest, possible again i wonder..." It had only been a short time since the Vong Forming had receded. If this man was Sith then she had all the more reason to meet him and see for herself his purpose. If he was not a sith then he would have something more to come from her curiosity. Ten minutes and she would be at the warlines, but she suspected they would see her long before that happened and meet her. After all, a life form moving from behind them,, alone and not animal. It was enough to drive curiosity from someone, be it one or several people she finds first.

It was funny how [member="Elaine Thul"] could have forces amassed when House Thul was nothing but a speck on the map. No fortress so to speak - nothing but a shell of a building that was being prepared for something of that caliber, but was not finished by any stretch. Where did this Army come from? Why would people march against the Crown? The accusations that Elaine made were bold, what was even more bold were her statements and confirmation of her own crimes. She had sealed her fate. There was no further need for the High Council to convene - the young child of House Thul, who so arrogantly marched upon the sixteen Royal Houses would see her demise. Alyesa didn't want it this way, but she had no other choice. The child opted not to face the Council and answer for her crimes, instead she decried out in open air and attempted to sabotage public relations between the Mandalorians and the Republic - as well as the Republic and the Organas.

For what purpose? She desired no throne, so perhaps there was a puppet master behind the little puppet of House Thul.

Perhaps.

It wouldn't matter.

The combined strength of the Royal Alderaanian Military Forces and the welcomed Mandalorian might above Alderaan was enough to keep the peace and ensure that all of Alderaan was safe from such treachery. Alyesa would issue a simple warning - to all people across Alderaan. "For those aiding House Thul, I issue a simple message - Your mission is one filled with lies and deceit. This child is running you on a fools errand and one that will do nothing but cost lives. As we know with the history of House Thul - they do nothing but side with antagonists and warmongers. Elaine Thul has been excommunicated from the Royal Houses and is no longer welcome on Alderaan. House Thul has been voted out unanimously by the High Council and will no longer be recognized as nobility amongst the monarchy. Their crimes are far too great to recall, especially open admittance to conspiracy with the Sith and being a Sith herself." Alyesa paused and gestured in her holo. "The Mandalorians were welcomed by me and me alone. There is no Sith fleet present above Alderaan - the markings alone can tell any person this. The child is lying to you and for those who believe such lies, I ask you seriously reconsider your position before acting brash." She took a moment to look around, attempting to address each issue. "Elaine Thul is a traitor to Alderaan and her people, I implore you to seek her out and force her to turn herself in before she causes harm to our peaceful society."

She exhaled slowly. "I ask all Alderaanians to think back to when our world was broken by the One Sith and the coward Elaine was roaming the Palace grounds - how they broke through our defenses and our gates, where was she? We can now be certain, now, by her own admission - she aided the One Sith in ensuring our demise. She aided in the death of over seven hundred thirty-five million, three hundred and sixty two thousand, eight hundred and twenty nine people. She caused Alderaan to be set back many years and many families to be without generations of loved ones. Her crimes are unforgiveable. I will leave her fate up to the Alderaanian people."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Commander Lusk a member of both the United Clans and the Republic let out a pained sigh, the woman on Alderaan wasn't doing anything on the behalf of the republic but wanting to wage a civil war on a planet that had seceded against the rightful rulers it was just a lot of no. So lusk who was a few systems away at the time of the press conference pinged the field marshal who was on station at Alderaan.

Contact listed: %&$#bag aka [member="Draco Vereen"]
Message Subject: Options.
Message: You want us to take care of this? I can have a clone company up there within the hour, or do you want her? She's not acting on behalf of the republic, I'd of heard any operations coming down the pipe. So what's the dealeo on the situation? I'm happy to sit back and watch

Lusk sent the message then looked over to his big sister [member="Keira Ticon"] aboard the bridge of their ship.

"Are people in the galaxy all this... you know." Lusk said gesturing his hand

Draco currently still stood aboard the Ori'drahr, his Second in Command reminding him of his importance and that his loss, while it might drive the Mandalorians here into a frenzy, would probably cut the sails of the other Clans. Instead he was focusing on trying to ensure as many of his men made it to the surface as possible, unleashing Electronic Warfare modules on House Thul to scramble their targeting sensors and reduce them to visual targeting. Given the cloud cover, House Thul gunners wouldn't have a lot of time to deal with the Drop Pods, much less the Air Support and the big Mythosaur Chassis on their way down to the ground. One of his command staff held out a datapad, a message from a very newly found ally, but an ally nonetheless. He didn't type, he dictated, his attention on the other screens and consoles.

Message Subject: RE: Options
Thanks vod, but I got this. The reason House Organa asked me here was to protect their planet, wouldn't do much good if I immediately outsourced the work. She's not acting on the Republic's behalf, but she is certainly calling on them for help. I'm wary, I've been bit before trusting the Republic not to pounce on opportunities like this, but I'm not pointing the finger at them until they give me a solid reason to. Right now I'm focusing on bring a hammer down on House Thul. She can surrender when my boys hit the surface, or she can fight it until we overrun her. By the time I finish this message a second wave of Drop Pods will be on their way.
End Transmission

Draco wanted to be on the ground, but for now, he was most useful in space, providing Battle Coordination and leadership. If Faith needed him, he'd hit the ground in under sixty seconds, but beyond that, he was biding his time, pulling on the strings of the Force and getting ready. It had been awhile since he needed to display his powers and abilities in grand fashion, and a lot longer since he had been able to without slipping away. The Font of the Force poured into him and he clicked the odd looking gauntlet on his hand against the buttspike of his Naast'beskad. Today was going to go very, very poorly for House Thul.

Lusk looked down at the data pad and sent off a last message to finish off the conversation.

Contact listed: %$&#bag [member="Draco Vereen"]
Message subject: RE RE Options
Message: Roger Willco, the republic will not be sending aid to House Thul, happy hunting Vod.

Something told him he was going to see Alderaan soon enough anyways.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra yawned as she looked at the battle from where she was sitting in the branch of a tree outside of the warzone. She wondered how close she would be able to get without the Mandalorians deciding she was friend or foe and attacking her. None the less though her datapad sounded as she glanced down and saw the announcement made by [member="Alyesa Organa"]. "Well thats boring, it seems as though the little Thul is making all sorts of claims. Hmm... I wonder what the little former Sithling is doing now. Oh how has she screwed up this time and certainly needs to think before her next move." Her breath escaped her and for a few moments she did nothing but simply stare at the battle that was going on. "Ok, time to see who this Mandalorian leader is..."

Her body dropped to the ground as she walked towards the front lines, moving and aiming to look for a command base so to more easily make her way to this man without getting her head blown off. Her only weapons would be the sabers at her waist as she walked with her hands behind her back. Her cloak remained pulled around her and Daeda, the white furred Ashlan wolf, sat on her shoulder as it stared forward. The only features she showered to the soldiers that answered to [member="Draco Vereen"] would be her face as she moved. Curious, ever curious, to find out who this man was that commanded these troops and more over to find little [member="Elaine Thul"]. The Young woman made her curious.

At the question posed by [member="Commander Lusk"] Keira couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head. As tempting as it was to answer affirmatively to his inquiry, given that she thought the same herself most times, she couldn't in good conscience. Not when he was asking such a thing in earnest. "No, vod'ika, they aren't. Not everyone." A slight frown briefly creased the corners of her mouth, her expression smoothing over quickly, though she knew he was more than observant enough to pick up on the gesture regardless. "Sometimes people just do things because they're scared or because they don't see another option. Other times it's because they think it's what's best in the moment, or to protect somebody. Most of the time it's just really complicated." Just as this was.

Pushing herself to her feet she considered the armor she wore briefly, reminded by its weight of the responsibility she carried with her. Responsibility for the men and women that followed her so willingly, one that meant their lives would be preserved above all else if such a thing was at all possible. And right now none of them would be sent off to battle on this front, nor would the Republic be sending aid. She had been given no word of such a thing, and now that most everyone was aware of this conflict it seemed the military would be doing the sensible thing and avoiding a fight when it was both reasonably possible and didn't pertain to them. A choice she applauded.

"I have to go send a quick holomessage. Otherwise we've all got time to spend together just existing for the time being. There won't be a war today." Placing her hand on his shoulder with a smile she squeezed gently before moving off to where communications had already been arranged. Signaling with a nod of her head, the transmission began, one that would broadcast to the Royal Houses of Alderaan, but most importantly this insurrectionist family. "This is Keira Ticon, commander of the Republic's clone military. I speak for the Republic and the men under my command when I say that no aid will be sent to House Thul during this conflict. I wish the Alderaanians well and hope that they see things through to a successful close." She almost ventured to say 'May the Force be with you', but thought better of it at the last second. With that, the transmission would cut, her image and voice winking out of holographic existence.

[member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Alyesa Organa"], [member="Alexandra Feanor"], [member="Faith Balor-Organa"], [member="Xian Neet"], [member="Elaine Thul"]

| [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] |

Ella had been monitoring the recent developments on Alderaan, from the Republic capital of Chazwa. She had hoped that the royal families would come to a peaceful solution, given the extraordinary claims that House Thul had made on the royal crown. After all, if there was a Sith conspiracy on Alderaan, wouldn't it make sense for opposition to crush those claims before they unearthed anything?

Ever since the Jedi Order had departed from the Galactic Republic, with the large majority moving to join the cause of the Alliance, their presence had been lost and subsequently their guidance. For the first time in it's history, the legendary Knights of the Republic were not where they were supposed to be. All except one.

It was decided then. Ella would attempt to resolve the conflict before it became bloody. Before it became a full blown civil war between House Thul, House Organa and latter's protectorates. She would investigate the claims that Elaine Thul had make. Both the allegations she had created about Draco Vereen and the admitting of her guilt as a One Sith conspirator herself.

With the Sochi Ru arriving in the Alderaan system, Ella made her first attempt to resolve the issue with the Ori'drahr. Sending a transmission to the Mandalorian ship, the Jedi Knight spoke into her intercom.

"Greetings, honourable Mandalorians. I am Ella Nova, Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic. I request permission to dock with your ship, so that I may meet with Draco Vereen, regarding the recent allegations that House Thul has made against him and his forces."

"I would like to make this clear. I come in peace. I only wish to provide a solution to the problem, without plunging Alderaan into a state of civil war. Please grant my request and allow me to dock with your ship, so that we can speak in person. It would go a long way to show that you have nothing to hide."

Royal Palace, New Aldera, Alderaan

What a day. That morning, she had been summoned to the palace by [member="Alyesa Organa"] as a witness to Elain Thul's treachery. She had been the one to inform the
Organas of Elaine's intentions in the first place. With her notice, she had robbed Elaine of time to build up her forces and orchestrate a real insurrection. Now, it was just the brat alone in her little castle. In her counsel to Elaine, she had urged the girl to find a more amicable alternative to avoid needless bloodshed. Starting with actually performing her civic duties as a noble. She was so tired of people so quickly falling back on their arms when they didn't get their way. Like this child, a product of the Sith.

As a supporter of the
Organas, she would remain in their palace for shelter, and quietly observe the events as they unfolded. Only her Jedi bodyguard Arisa was present with her at the palace. Her commandos and pilots assigned to her as security were all hunkered down at the Aldera military space port, as per her orders. Their rules of engagement were to not act unless fire upon. She would not risk her own men in a domestic issue unless the Organas officially requested her aid.

The captain of the Ori'drahr, not Draco Vereen who was marshaling forces and offering his command experience in the form of Battle Coordination and Analysis. His attention was elsewhere and he'd been distracted enough for a single easily answered message to be re-routed to him.

"The is captain Vizsla. Are you crazy, we are in an active combat. No, we aren't accepting Jedi Boarding parties at this time. Do not close within defense weapon range or you will be fired upon as a hostile. After the battle is over, Commander Vereen will be made available to your call." The kill sign given to the communications officer, and they killed the channel, and the flak batteries oriented themselves properly, waiting for someone to make a move.

[member="Ella Nova"]

| [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] |

"Well, that was rude," murmured Ella. Behind her, Arsix wooed in agreement. Switching gears, Ella turned her starfighter towards Alderaan. "Arsix? Looks like we're going planet side. We are probably going to be shot at by someone."

Arsix moaned at the prospect of it all. Looking down at her dashboard, Ella watched a message appear: Can't we just go back to Chazwa?

"No, Arsix. We can't." More moans. Ella rolled her eyes. "Instead of moaning, maybe you could help me find Elaine Thul?"

Bleeep. Arsix begun his scan of Alderaan records, looking for the current whereabouts of House Thul from the Sochi Ru's memory. As he did, Ella transmitted to nearby Republic forces. "This is Ella Nova of the Sochi Ru to Republic forces. Why aren't we stepping in to stop this conflict? I'm heading planet side to find Elaine Thul. I think the Mandalorians, House Organa and House Thul will declare a ceasefire once she has been secured."

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
OBJECTIVE: Stop a Civil War.

The Red Comet drifted high in orbit above the planet Alderaan. A red TIE Interceptor, the color was chosen a mark of pride and honor for Adelram, he wanted his allies and enemies to see him coming. After almost a decade in exile he had returned home, in the midst of crisis that threaten to spill out into all out war. House Thul, under the leadership of child, had taken up arms against the Ruling Houses of Alderaan. [member="Draco Vereen"] had assembled a great fleet and came to the aide of House Organa, which now blockaded the planet. With Mandalorian reinforcements and the other Houses turning on Thul, he doubted the twenty or thirty thousand men under the Thul banner could even holdout for a week. Winning was not possible.

"Ships are on route." Adelram mentioned to himself looking at his HUD. It appeared Draco was preparing to make an initial assault, ships were on their way to the surface. Cycling through displays and readouts of the Mandalorian Fleet, Adelram need to take action now if this wasn't going to turn into a blood bath. Flipping a few switched to the activate his communicator, the pilot made a vein effort to get through to the Thul's ground forces. "Communication Disruption." He noted as all attempts to establish a comm up-link failed. The noble's eyes shifted back to his heads up display looking for a hole in the blockade, Adelram's best option was to gun it and punch the throttle, if he stayed out turbo-laser range and took a sharp dive he could get through the Mandalorian ships.

The TIE Interceptor's thrusters came to life, Adelram pushed the control stick down and the fighter took a heavy nose dive towards the planet. From his viewport he watched as the fleet passed by him as the TIE broke through the atmosphere. Turbulence caused the vessel to shake and weave during its decent, Adelram was making a best attempt not clench his teeth. A shrill alarm sounded as the ship continued to drop, [PULL UP] appeared on his HUD. Counting down from three, suddenly Adelram pulled back the control stick, and the TIE Interceptor leveled out just under a hundred meters above the surface. Adelram gave a sigh of relief, then double checked to make sure he had no pursuers from the Mandos. Dumb luck, or perhaps it more likely his presence was insignificant.

The ship banked hard starboard and headed for the unfinished Thul Fortress. Activating a transceiver that marked the TIE interceptor friendly to Thul forces the fighter made an unhindered approach. Passing above the trees and structures around the fortress, the TIE interceptor finally lowered itself onto a makeshift landing pad. Black boots hit the dirt, as the black uniformed figure Jumped down from the TIE Interceptor. Adelram adorned the crimson sash of a Thul Nobleman accompanied by the house crest on a golden pin. It was not long before two guards and a commander of the armed forces of House Thul greeted him, Commander Steiner Delaz he had served Adelram's parents, the two knew each other.

"Adelram?" The commander's face held a look of disbelief as he recognized the Thul heir. "Your parents sent you into exile. What are you doing here?"
"After all this time, and amidst this crisis, you ask me why I'm here. Our House is about to be destroyed."
"Apologies my lord." the Commander Delaz said. "Elaine..."
"A CHILD!" Adelram cut the man off. "I thought you would know better Steiner. You served my parents, how did a kid take command of an army!" Commander Delaz looked at Adelram in shame and defeat, it was clear he did not want to fight this battle. "Get me a line to [member="Alyesa Organa"], I'm taking command here and having the House Thul forces stand down. This madness is over." He said to the aged commander in a lowered tone. The commander nodded, his gaze shifting to the ground. One of the guards had gotten a communicator in which Adelram could reach the capital.

"This Adelram Thul, I need to speak to the Crown Princess immediately." He transmitted, hoping it wasn't too late.

[member="Elaine Thul"]| [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

This civil war wasn't unforeseen. House Organa had been worried about House Thul since Elaine had returned to Alderaan. They had been patient with her and her fortress construction for as long as they could be, and when called to face the Crown Princess to answer questions about that fortress, Elaine had declared Civil War instead. Her reasons were foolish. Even as Draco was by all technicalities a Sith Lord, it wasn't unknown to the Alor'e Council, or the Republic. He had even introduced himself as Darth Vulkan for a time, but that time was no more. If the Alor'e Council didn't trust him, which perhaps they were wary of the Dark Sider, they did not stand against him in this venture. Her suspicions were a ways off base, and at the current time, she was trying her best to put her people to death. She was the definition of outgunned.

A sizable war fleet sat in the system, and had for quite sometime, so this war was a panicked, uncalculated move for House Thul. Even if Draco didn't send the kitchen sink at her, he still had more guns at his disposal, outnumbered her militia three to one, had a full division of veterans armed to the teeth, and his forces excelled at Siege Breaking like this. Drop Pods were cycling into position to be launched, gunships, droid starfighters, and Mythosaur walkers were swirling around in space.

The command center Draco was sitting in was bare, and he contemplated the situation. He could really use a dedicated defense network and defense systems. He could use a support staff with dedicated equipment and consoles. As of right now, he was making due, and doing quite well, but he did contemplate the necessity of a central command station designed for fleet support. Elaine had done at least one thing. She had put the Titan's gears into motion. Once his armies were done with her and her forces, he would put the war machine back on track and begin working on the defense of Mandalore and its planets, their organization, and the fleet, starting with Alderaan, that carried his heart.

"Commander. A single TIE fighter made for House Thul just before the launch lights were given."

"Could be Elaine. Monitor all communication channels, route anything of House Organa's nobility back into this room. Flag anything involving them or House Thul's nobility directly."

"Yes Aliit'buir." The warrior sat back at his console, and suddenly feeds began appearing on the communication monitors screens.

[member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Adelram Thul"]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith was monitoring the activities of Draco’s fleet and communications. She could see that Draco had sent forces to House Thul, it was more than enough fire power that it should eliminate any threat from Thul forces.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then, a single ship was detected. She watched with her tactical officer, and communications officer as the ship darted about, and evaded being shot down or captured. It did not have Republic identification beacons, so it was not deemed a threat. Should anyone with Republic beacon enter Alderaan space without invitation the Mandalorian Commander had ever right to shoot them from the sky, as was the order of the crown Princess.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Alyesa mandalorian forces are at House Thul, but a single ship has broken through the blockade.” Faith took the images and sent them to Alyesa for her to see.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This was madness truly, had not Thul at one time in their history been ally to House Organa helping to find those that had killed their grandparents, and now, this. This didn’t make sense it just didn’t.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith stepped back and then walked to Alyesa, just as a communications line came to life that one Adelram Thul wished to speak to the Crown Princess.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Ava find all information you can on Adelram Thul"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith arched a brow, “Open communications, and scramble our location beacons, don't want them tracing back to our location” Faith waited for the line to clear, “This is Faith Balor-Organa who wishes to speak with the Crown Princess” Faith did not recognize the identification of one Adelram Thul and besides Thul had declared war on them, why would they allow him to speak with the Crown Princess.[/SIZE]

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Alyesa Organa"] [member="Adelram Thul"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Ella Nova"]

Office of Senator Sunblade, Chazwa

Ella Nova said:
"This is Ella Nova of the Sochi Ru to Republic forces. Why aren't we stepping in to stop this conflict? I'm heading planet side to find Elaine Thul. I think the Mandalorians, House Organa and House Thul will declare a ceasefire once she has been secured."
Khyros had been monitoring the situation since Elaine's pronouncement. When Knight Nova's message came through on Republic channels, he input his Senator's code and transmitted back.

"Knight Nova, the Crown of Alderaan has made it quite clear that they intend to secede. They have invited a private contractor to provide for their security, a highly skilled contractor I might add. If the Republic were to commit combat forces at this juncture, or even so much as a diplomatic envoy with a squad of Senatorial guards, it would be seen as a sign of the Republic infringing on their rights as a sovereign state. If the legitimate rulers of Alderaan wish for the aid of the Republic, being the Organa's, then we would intercede." He took a deep breath and offered a small smile. "I do support you going in for a diplomatic solution. As a Jedi Knight, you are uniquely able to see to such a solution where we can not. If there is anything I can provide to support you short of anything armed, let me know and it will be done. No one here wants to see any bloodshed in this, if a diplomatic solution can be found, we would all be pleased."

[member="Ella Nova"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom