Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al-Khali (pm for invite)

[member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya was looking at her and there was a grin on her face with that, there was a possibility and with some more insight for their creation they might be able to do something. She was thinking about skills like a neural link with enough engineering. "Then when this project is completed my pet we shall have a new task to work on. I have looked into some aspects and perhaps organic if done correctly but I am not a ship maker. I am the one who could empower and turn the hull into something far far more dangerous." There were some more thoughts while she switched over showing several special units before bringing back up the base and the ruins of the library were displayed where the droids had been working on them. "It is nearly time, ensure you have eaten plenty."

[member="Darth Praelior"]

The grin was a bit worrisome to the Rendili woman however, considering it gave the impression to Camellia that there would be a great deal of work for her in the future maybe on a design she just knew was going to be a headache to make into reality. Of course there it was just as she feared a moment later, the statement they would indeed attempt to put the knowledge here into practice. Between the research on the Croa and whatever tie ins it had with the sickness here and the undead, along with this now and hypothetically many other projects a writer may or may not be part of over different planes of existence, the Rendili woman wondered how much sleep she would be getting to try and keep up with it all. "Of course Lady Praelior. Will we be finding anything here to relate to the Croa then from the sickness? I was curious how this work tied into me."

"So curious you are." Balaya looked at her as she leaned in a little closer with a smile. "YOu my dear are here to because you are the purest strain of the croa virus and we are going to test if your body reacts to it." Balaya looked at her though for a moment. "You're not going to be harmed we're just going to get some more samples and test them in the lab section they are working to set up. The sicknesses virus and the croa to see which one might survive if they came into contact together." Balaya looked at the holo pad... "And we might look into this hive mind the sick have, if the croa who couldn't think beyond attacking as you saw were able to work together like a pack for effeciently it could be a very powerful thing."

Now Camellia wished she hadn't asked, because the answer definitely wasn't something the Rendili woman wanted to hear. They were going to use her to test whether this cooked up zombie strain could effect those infected with the Croa virus? That was insane! At least, that was what she thought in her first few moments of panic before the rest of what the Sith Zeltron had to say came up. In reality they only needed some of the virus inside her, a blood sample likely, to pit against a pure strain of the sickness that thrived here. "I suppose it could be useful to apply to the feral generations in that capacity, but I worry about applying it since it would likely mean giving the hive mind to all Croa, which might hamper those who still hold value for their minds as sleeper agents, scientists, and engineers, or as an obedient and unquestioning workforce."

Balaya looked at her. "WOrry not pet the beauty of a virus like this is we have different strains developing with the different labs that have been setup to explore and search through it." She held the grin while looking at her. "Now come we need to get your sample and put it in the lab before heading up to the library." Balaya clapped aand rose up while walking as the section that was clearly once training room hummed with the sound sof machines. Everything on the rise before she moved over. "NOw get on the table and we'll take out some blood for it and then you can get into some armor. I don't want you getting bitten by infected. I'll bite you pet" She said it while motioning to the table and the doctors that were there in masks with their faces hidden.

Actually, that only made things much, much, more terrifying in regards to this undead sickness. If there were different strains, that means that each variation had different effects, results, resistances, and cures if one were to get down to it. All of which meant that the entirety of the zombification disease that had been created at some point was immensely dangerous compared to what anyone likely first believed. In her personal, and as far as she was concerned rational, opinion, Camellia was of the mind they shouldn't mess with such things at all. However, she obviously wasn't the one in charge so she said nothing as she followed the Sith Zeltron silently as she was beckoned forward so they could collect the necessary samples.

Although in the end as they reached small lab where the alien amazon was prompting her to climb on the table, the Rendili woman stared at her strangely as the giantess said that she would be the one to bite the Croa. ". . . . .you won't really be biting me will you?" It was actually remarked upon with concern, considering that Lady Praelior was twice the size of even the tall Rendili woman, meaning that proportionally. . . . .the Sith Zeltron could really leave some damage by biting someone smaller than herself.

Balaya looked at Camellia as her tongue came out of her mouth for a moment and then kept coming out. The long biot moving like a thick muscle covered in a slick sheen of saliva before she brought it to wrap around without touching Camellia and distract her while they drew the blood and some tissue samples. Then she squeezed it enough to let the euphoric saliva touch her skin to get a rise out of her while she spoke. "Only if you want me to pet." The end of the tongue appeared and squeed revealing sivle retractable teeth from a much smaller mouth that could be hidden in the tongue. Slowly it gave the feeling of a smaller mouth retracting into her mouth and Balaya stood tall with the samples. "There are many great things you can learn with the sith and I have been told my tongue is something very enjoyable. Not just for talking."

Actually, it was rather fortunate for the Sith Zeltron to distract the Rendili woman as she had. Getting shots were still some of Camellia's least favorite things to do and had actually still had a habit of making it a tense and stressful time. So watching the Giantess' unnaturally long tongue slither around instead when they started taking the blood samples. Of course, the tongue itself was almost nothing compared to when some of the saliva dripping from it struck her bare flesh, sending a wave of euphoria passing through the Rendili woman's whole body, making her blush as she moaned without meaning to. It also left her entranced so that she missed the entire point of the tongue also having sets of teeth as well. "I. . . .I can buy that Lady Praelior. . . . .i-is that all?"

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Darth Timoris nodded her understanding of the instructions. It was, on the face of it a simple task. The moment she turned to leave the room they were in, her Sitherhood troopers stood as one and fell in beside and behind her. One slipped past her to take point.

They made reasonable progress, but every now and then had to halt to wait for an area to be worked on by engineers or droids, or both. Melori didn’t pretend to understand any of it.

Instead she focused on their target – the ritual chamber and pondered the actual prize. A ritual blade of some description, plus of course any information she might be able to pick up along the way.

She simply looked ahead as she walked. She hated waiting and even with the limited intelligence they had – it beat sitting around.

Finally her comlink activated – the trooper ahead had sight of their objective.

Balaya looked at the reaction her pet had on her face and smiled with it all letting herself stand tall while the samples were there. "See to it that those are divided up and I want them shipps with the samples from Seras to the facility." The doctors had a look on their faces that she could feel while bringing some of the blood for here but the rest was going to be for the main testing while she held out her hand for Camellia to come with her while they were going towards the upper levels and the library was in the distance. Going across the area above the academy as the snow swirled around them and she could see the buildings were sealed and more defense turrets set up. The sound o howling on the wind was less now while she could see the infected stragglers moving about into shielded sections before being incinerated. The central tower cleaned away in favor of what looked like a large statue now and Balaya was making her path with eyes flicking back and forth and hand cannon drawn to shoot anything to pieces.

[member="Darth Timoris"]

The construction was going well, with the jedi missing and vanished it gave the sith a free reign to work on it and she looked over the samples that were being given to them. She observed and was workign on the synthesized vials for her arm sprayer of the grey ooze and slowly she had it. A better version of the aerosol slowly coming to her while she checked it. Securing it into a sterile and self cleaning tube. Seras wanted to watch herself while sending the information to [member="Darth Venefica"] who had expressed interest in the sickness and they had room to experiment with distribution of it. The croa virus coming to them had her attention.

That was on the screen next to her whil she was making notes of it. The twin sithspawn viruses seemed close given the alchemy and Seras spoke onto the comlink. "Timoris, your progress is good... The blade and chamber have been sealed for the protection. Based on the descriptions of the blade it is an alchemical tremor sword with rivulets for the hearts blood to flow through and wash over one preforming the ritual." She was looking at the holo of it while there were sections of the academy turned facility going towards the labs and experiments. Seras watched the monitors bringing her attention towards their small interaction.

"Impressive." She said it watching the croa virus and the sickness seem to.... battle. "Conflict on such a scale." Slowly the samples of blood and grey and black ooze slowly intermingled and both were working to kill each other with their cellular regeneration properties wanting to rewrite and spread but not finding the power to break a stalemate. The doctor was arriving now as she looked over the samples and the sith leaving with her pet, another looking for the ritual blade and she was here handling the sciences of it while explaining the alchemy. "The viruses are trying to infect one another right now, we may have found a way to improve the viruses."

Getting up to follow her Sith Mistress, Camellia shifted anxiously as she stretched while on the move, shaking herself out of the minor trance she was in. Although not nearly in time to realize they were heading outside before the cold air blew over them and the chill wiped away the remaining fog hanging over her mind. The howling winds did nothing to help relax the Rendili woman when she realized how high up they were too, though the defense turrets and other security measures handling the problem of the undead creatures wandering about eased her worries a little. Not enough to make her wanna stay outside though considering how many horror holo films she had seen in her time. "When do you think the results for the lab work will come in Lady Praelior? Do you think it will be ready by the time we depart the library?"

"Possibly my pet, you and the Republic never really have seen Seras work... she rather enjoys her job... if a garhoon actually felt things anyway." She was grinning about it and thinking about the garhoon who was working on things well that woman was a sith trained to that level beyond sadist or sociopath.... She actually seemed to have gone further then even that as the library was there built and sealed in several areas with the mountain side. Balaya looked while some of the droids were cleaning out the armory and a lavenrok was there, the ancient device soemthing to show with its metal and there were several discs as she handed it to camellia. "You might need some protection and those discs can deliver some of the best for blunt force trauma pet." Balaya moved as the main entrance of their library appeared and after the airlocks and cleaning the inside was lit up with the remains mostly in one corner and the rest ashes the droids were cleaning.

For some reason the Sith Zeltron's words only made her not want to see this Seras person even more. They sounded rather. . . .despairing, plus a Garhoon wasn't something to mess with. At least if stories were true, which they could often be misinterpreted or exaggerated for the sake of someone wanting a grander tale to tell. Regardless, it hopefully meant they would have word of the results of the blood tests soon at least, so Camellia did her best to look forward to the now. As droids moved about the library she and the alien amazon were entering, the Rendili woman could only stare a bit confused by her mistress' words considering she already had a blaster so why would she want an inferior weapon she would be forced to use only once an enemy was close enough to hit her too. "Is there any reason I require this over a blaster pistol Lady Praelior?"

"Yes because I don't have room to carry it." Balaya kept moving into the library and with it all she knelt down to look over parts as she picked some of the half ruined tomes up and was looking through them. Her eyes flicking around before she spoke more. "Now lets see what we can find." Balaya thumbed through it and was finding the faded section gone but might be able to recover some of the further sections in the book. She found the first pages that were intact and sliced at the binding to get it there. She held the other books and was looking over them as they had different sections preserved and she found some double books, able to recover in some area's more of the pages she needed to work on completing them while she was setting them into a container.

Well, wasn't that utterly honest for once. Not that Camellia was complaining about the answer, even though it did sort of. . . .suck. In fact she was actually happy that it was blunt and didn't beat around things with an excuse. Still, the Rendili woman was of the complete mind that she better not have a reason to defend herself with the weapon she was given. A blaster she felt confident with, even a vibroblade would suffice. A blunt weapon though, it just felt so clumsy and incompetent. She wasn't sure if needed she could kill or incapacitate a threat as quickly. The library seemed safe at least as she followed the Sith Zeltron around. Carrying the tool as she was and not really knowing all what sort of knowledge could be found in the mess, the Rendili woman settled for simply hanging about as needed for the time being. . . maybe if Lady Praelior found something about old sith warships she could have something to read too.

Balaya continued to look around the sections of the library as she motioned for Camellia to follow her getting some more equipment. Her interest within it all though as she went off towards a pile of stone tablets they had managed to recover. She was looking over them and tracking it while speaking as her hand came up with a tablet. "Tell me pet what do you know of meditation spheres?" She said it while reading the tablet more going off towards the rest while she looked it over. "We shall be working on some things but I have some new plans now pet... If there is a way to mimic and recreate a meditation sphere then I am going to be for it."

Usually Camellia loved libraries, she was a vivid reader and quite happy to learn new things most of the time if they fell within her interests. However, lugging around a useless tool, in her opinion, while waiting for the Sith Zeltron to discover whatever it was the giantess was searching for down here, made things much more immensely boring to say the least. When the alien amazon finally spoke to her though, and provided a subject of conversation, the Rendili woman was more than pleased to respond. "Sadly very little. If I recall they've been in use since the time of Naga Sadow correct? Or whichever SIth Lord ran the show during the Great Hyperspace War against Empress Teta and the Republic. They enhanced the Sith's abilities so they could coordinate their forces and also strengthen their powers of illusion and battle meditation. Is that correct Lady Praelior? As for recreating them, I am all for it, but not knowing the force myself I would assume much of the interior was created with Sith Alchemy while the ship itself was merely the shell to carry it. I am not aware of technology that actually amplifies force prowess. . . .at least not on such a scale or for a starship."

"Sometimes it doesn't have to be just the force pet. Amplification of different waves can do many things and there are some biotech implants that could be implemented." As she thought about it the long run she had a few ideas that she could go into. Her attention and her thoughts drifting though when she had some more tomes going into her own bag. "We'll need more planning and research pet but gather what you can for the ship. We are nearly done here and will gather the samples when we return through the base. We can take the easier way so you are not dragging such precious things in the snow." Balaya was moving and there was a lift leading down into the lower levels they had been in before that were getting cleared out with the large airlocks and scans.

Once again, Camellia felt a little out of her field if the Sith were going to bring up such topics as biotechnology and other rare forms of implants and other means to accomplish the matter. If it were down to the Rendili woman altogether she would design the perfect battle analysis computer and remove the force users and their battle meditation from combat altogether if such were possible. Of course she wasn't about to argue with the creator of the Croa virus that had made her what she was now. So instead, Camellia merely followed along as they began to head back towards the labs. "I still do not see how this. . . .weapon is of any importance compared to a lightsaber, blaster, or the more unique and elegant tools of war out there. As for the ship I will certainly try my best to accommodate you Lady Praelior."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom