Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Aiwha

Status
Not open for further replies.
i_EfWREGXueJJOY6lolcWvQJ0nPzBaWRDhXFwGiSI29EmOZykIzOq210lDnb9pa6ZIEk8RHUojnFGD4C2HQ7PfA8isMkGvIhT3mNzlWDJoYvwhEZiEaWT0PaSYG2gJTcJnAyoSbH=s0

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
7sZgIRN.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All standard features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Backup shield generator
  • Capable of being used underwater
  • Designed to be able to have rooms filled with water by having a water dedicated storage and additional sealed doors and systems to transfer. This is mostly used for traveling in and out of the ship while under-water, but also allows particular rooms to be dedicated to watery environments, in particular the sleeping areas, as this ship was particularly designed for Sinn whose Selkath nature prefers outright underwater environments or more moist environments. The system also allows it to increase the moisture in the ship's interior or use misters in most rooms.
  • Turret and bomblet generator can be controlled from the cockpit.
  • Well protected from hacking systems by excessive complications of the systems.
  • Backup generator.
STRENGTHS
  • Well defended due to additional shielding.
  • Immensely Fast and maneuverable
  • Capable of being used as a submarine.
  • Systems permit flooding and emptying rooms of water, which actually provide a little extra delay for infiltrators rushing.
  • Main shield generator can be adapted according to the situation, secondary is effective against sustained assault.
WEAKNESSES
  • Very lightly armed, far more comparable in combat to a fighter than a freighter. As even heavy, and some regular, fighters are more armed.
  • Only so much water can be contained, dedicated storage is limited to a single room's worth. Rooms can be pre-filled but that’d also mean they’d have to be transferred from one room to another.
  • Two shield generators function somewhat differently and so can have different results.
DESCRIPTION
The Aiwha is merely an upgraded version of the Deepwater Class light freighter. It maintains its submersible nature, but with some upgraded movement capabilities and defenses. However, little was done about is incredibly weak weaponry. And as a unique vessel it would be left alone. The Aiwha is really designed just as a transport for Sinn to travel, with most of the work going into allowing the ship to control the internal environment, and especially its water, able to fill and empty rooms easily and having a dedicated storage to allow it to empty all the rooms, and still have enough to fill a single room after doing so. Otherwise the water would simply be retained, this is often done for Sinns sleeping quarters. The ship also has smaller rooms to allow one to go from a water filled room to an air filled one, or vice versa, which incidentally provides additional protection from infiltrators.

The Aiwha is not mainly not designed for combat, but if it was forced to fight, it would very much fight more like a fighter than it would a freighter of its size. It's incredible movement abilities let it outplay all but the best of fighters.

Crew:
Minimum: 1
Optimum: 2
Consumables: 2 months
Passengers: 6
Cargo Capacity: 85 metric tons

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sinn Shak Sinn Shak

Interesting ship!
  • The permission is not good, please link such a picture where we can see your question and where Coren's name also visible, so it can be seen he gave the permission.
  • Your ratings are underpowered (-3), if you want, you can fix it.

MANIAC MANIAC So i had to use two pictures cause it didn't fit both, will this work though? If not I may have to ask him about it. Is the discord name fine or will I need to ask him about it on the forums so that y'all are certain it's him?

Also increased the ratings, put armament up by one and added a bomblet generator, and put maneuverability and speed up by one each. Changed the lightly armed part in weaknesses to fighter rather than light fighter. And very slightly altered the last two sentences, I think I changed the fighters thing to 'best fighters.' And changed the 'nothing was done about the weaponry' to little was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom