Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aint no Auction Like a Spice Auction! (Sun Dominion of Kessel) (Open)

@Mr. Ash @[member="Domino"] @[member="Popo"]

"That is much more interesting that what I thought it would be. Sounds like a profitable venture IF it yield results". Cypher scratch his chin. His was not to meddle in the manners of great science to much. That was for the nerds to handle. "Well, do tell me if you make a breakthrough Ash. And get that Glitterstim flowing ASAP. The faster we move, the quicker the coin. Though its day one, we've never a minute to loose".

Cypher snuck behind Domino and whispered in to her ear. "How much do you actually trust Popo. In your own words"?

"Seeing how I've a warehouse down at Nar Chunna, in less than two days time," she answered @[member="Domino"]'s question. "I'll have my boys start setting up shop here with another warehouse and maintenance hanger. That will speed up the process for whatever we be needing to do."

"Well then ladies and gentlebeings..." she gave a tip of her drink and gave a small toast. "Reckon we just made a deal." there was a self satisfied smirk over her face as she continued, "To a most profitable venture."

Nodding, Domino turned back to the room. "Sounds good to me Danger, let us know if you or your boys need any help with that. Otherwise... I think we're done here. Good profits everyone." So saying she departed to head back to her ship to go finish up with Rasho, but before she left the room Cypher heard a ghost of her voice echoing inside his head. <If you took away the force and cut off my arms, as far as I could throw him. He'll stay as long as we're the most profitable though.>

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
"I'd lift a glass if I had one," he said with a nod. And with the the hologram disappeared. For now it was time for him to bring the real work, building spice facilities and strengthening multiple connections. Soon, he'd be one of the richest droids. And that'd be handy.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo finished thinking things over finally and shook his huge head.

"Fifty percent of my profits is not agreeable and I have no desire to mine half of the planet. A small section with a few mine shafts is perfectly acceptable to me with, perhaps, 10% of my profits going directly to the Black Sun along with a month amount of rent paid for occupying real estate. I am not here, believe it or not, for the Spice primarily. I am here to expand my business interests entirely."

Popo held a small projector out in his hand and triggered it, a hologram springing from his upraised palm.

"I'd like to construct research and development facilities on the planet for pharmaceutical products, mainly for the medicinal field," he said as the science facility swapped for another complex in the hologram. "I'd also like to establish something a tad bit unique on the planet. A high security vault. Not a prison, mind. Think what they do on Mygeeto. A very high tech security complex designed to protect the most valuable objects and items. Concerned buyers will pay thousands, if not millions, of credits to keep their treasures safe from the greedy. I will gladly extend use of such a facility and products produced by my research facilities towards the Black Sun in exchange of the aforementioned deal."

@Domino @Mr. Ash @[member="Danger Arceneau"] @[member="Cypher"]

@[member="Popo"]

Cypher folded his arms and spun round to face Popo. "Hmm, I figured you'd want to run all the spice you could. No matter. I will only go as low as 15%, you are keeping your spice operations small. And your ventures will still be kept under watch by Black Sun. Lord knows what you'd research there, and I like tabs on everything. Keeps the knife out of my back". Fingers reached up to scratch his chin, afterwards splaying out in a gesture at the Hutt. "This is the deal, take it or leave it".

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Yes, yes, fifteen percent is agreeable. I'll issue biweekly reports and copies of all progress and finances to your representatives on planet. In the meantime, I'll be negotiating with whoever you place in charge of this rock to secure the needed real estate to get started on those facilities listed," he said politely.

Now was the hard part. Talking to @[member="Danger Arceneau"]. Hopefully, this time intelligent language would come out instead of stuttering and gibberish.

"I... ahem... Miss Arceneau, might I hire your services to ship any and all products off world? I'm sure we can come to an agreement at a later date if you'd like to take time to determine the cost of transport."

@[member="Cypher"]

@[member="Popo"]

"Then we're agreed. I'll have someone come by with the contract within the week, and get things squared. We'll be watching things closely Popo". With that Cypher took his leave back to the auction floor. Have a little more fun before things wrap up with a pretty black bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom