Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Age of Underworld Day 29: Marketplace Update & Invasion Waiver Edit

Code:
The words "The following is currently in effect" has been removed from the Victory Declaration waiver from applicable threads (Invasions). Waivers may now be requested year-round and are considered a permanent addition to the Invasion ruleset.
Podrace prefix added to Open RP, RP Discussion, and Marketplace.
Mission prefix added to Open RP, RP Discussion, and Marketplace.
Holonet prefix added to Open RP, RP Discussion, and Marketplace.
Arena prefix added to RP Discussion, Open RP, and Marketplace.
Gamble prefix added added to RP Discussion and Marketplace.
Contract prefix added to Marketplace.
Catalog prefix added to Marketplace.
Auction House subforum removed from the Marketplace. Reason: Eviction. Not enough activity to warrant the space.
Bounty subforum removed from the Marketplace. Reason: Eviction. Not enough activity to warrant the space.
Contract subforum removed from the Marketplace. Reason: Eviction. Not enough activity to warrant the space.
Subforum content has been moved to the Marketplace.

The eyes of the Underworld have settled upon the Marketplace forum as a more concentrated effort is underway to heavily expand it and make it more than just a "post your items for sale." Though SWRP Chaos has been rather conservative in it's efforts to concentrate roleplay threads throughout Chaos into either the OPEN or PRIVATE forums, the MARKETPLACE has been sort of a meta battleground for attention - encapsulating both IC and OOC. This has happened organically over the years and I'm just personally professing my support behind this organic movement of the community by attempting to help it thrive.

This will come at a "cost", as you see we've removed the Auction, Bounty, and Contract forums and merged them into the Marketplace. An average of 44 threads over the last year and some change does not warrant the space and confusion we gave to those spaces - so they've been evicted.

In their wake, an explosion of new multicolored Prefixes has heralded the change and reflect the growing strength and progress of our thematic year, Age of the Underworld. I look forward to seeing communal feedback and suggestions as we continue to apply new changes.

There is another update coming soon, as a preview I'll share:

1. Admins will gather to discuss the implementation of a new PVE Faction RP thread aimed at gaining UC for their faction instead of hexes.
2. Dice will be reintroduced to the forum in force to support gambling and optional dice-modified roleplay.

Dice will be reintroduced to the forum in force to support gambling and optional dice-modified roleplay.

Dice-based podracing is gonna get MUCH more straightforward.

ernry6K.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom