Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Age of the Underworld Postbit Design Contest

Postbits, the area to the left of your posts where your avatar/username/flair sits, are now up for grabs as we've implemented the ability to make background designs for it. So far, we've only implemented the Onyx design to change its color, but now I'm going to open up the doors to the community to design.

Below you'll find the PSD for the original postbit design.

Rules
1. Do not alter the size, width nor height, of the PSD.
2. It must be a repeatable pattern, vertically.
2. Feel free to go ham. I'm currently looking for more muted designs, but don't let me stop you. Who knows what'll catch my eye, and Chaos's.
3. JPG or PNG will be accepted, PNG is preferred.

Accepted postbits will be sold at the Vault. Creators will not receive proceeds, but will be gifted their design and receive a handsome reward.

WARNING: NOT MANY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED AT THIS TIME, I will be bottlenecking postbits hard. However, feel free to go ham with creativity, you never know what might get denied today could be accepted in the future.

Last edited:
Evasion Studios
I assume this is meant to be a background for the postbit, but the PSD has this "background" as a layer overtop the avatar and flair and just reduced in opacity. Is this on purpose, or am I missing the purpose of the requested design?

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Here's some submissions:

postbit-1.png
postbit-2.png
postbit-3.png
postbit-4.png
postbit-5.png
postbit_6.png
postbit_8.png
postbit_7.png

Last edited: