Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures as a NFU

Sebastian Thel

S
Hello friends! After much indecision, I have decided to make my character, a Sebastian a non-Force user for good. I have never ever written a NFU and I'm super excited to see what kinds of stories I can tell.

I'm looking for folks who would like to write anything from space adventures, mystery and intrigue, danger and action, theft and shady work to military plots. Sebastian can also help out with companies and individual financial needs (hello mercenaries!). He's a random dork who is good with numbers, and can do really anything surrounding that.

Force-users are welcome as much as NFU's. Do sign up if you are interested!

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Aaron Stratus"] Awesome. I have a real muse for military plots right now, so you're in luck. I'll send you a PM with my ideas.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] Great, what kinds of things do you like to write? I've listed some stuff I'd like to do in my OP, but we can discuss more details over PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom