Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Adventure Time!

"Jealous, please... I was supposed to meet someone there who stood me up okay. Not that I blame them because the last time I saw them we found out we share a half brother."

Judah got onto his feet, lifting a barrier in the force to deflect her force push. She should have seen it all coming. Their bond gave everything away if she would calm down enough to pay attention. Her problem was that Kyra reacted to everything. It was fun to push her buttons in order to teach her what she needed to know, and at least Judah knew when to stop, or at least he told himself he did.

"C'mon, let me take a look at that hmm," JJ said in a calm voice, pointing to her wrist.

He had not meant to see her get hurt, and while he was not an expert healer, he knew he could treat smaller things like a sprained wrist and a headache.

"You've been in my head, many times by now. You know why I was alone, and you know why... well maybe I should just leave that alone. You're gonna do what you're gonna do right? Either way, we need to get this artifact and get out of here before we both say and do something we are going to regret later."

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

"Suffice to say we already regret it," she retorted, her voice hot and spiteful. They were yoyoing between understanding and adversity. Compassion and anger. Was it over adjustments to the bond or simply their personalities? She would have no answers. Their interactions were as new to her as form three of lightsaber training.

His words hurt so she responded. He felt jealous and she ate it up and spat it back out as her own. There was no self awareness to her actions. Not that teenagers typically showed any.

She clutched her hand to her chest, denying him his request.

"I don't need your help. Your help is what got us into this mess in the first place, remember?" She snuffed, turning and leaving him where he stood. She crossed the threshold past the entryway and all at once, the atmosphere of the room changed. The force shifted and churned against her arrival. In the distance, something stonelike grinded. Kyra froze in place, her eyes wide as she stare around the cobwebed ceiling of the stone temple.

Behind them, the a solid slab of metal slammed shut over the door.

"More than likely," Judah agreed as he sighed.

There was something about Kyra which made Judah act in ways he had not in a long time. He was certainly more childish than Jedi when he interacted with her since the formation of their bond. Granted, she was still accusing him of wanting to leave, and her jealousy over anyone that he seemed to take interest in did not help the cause. JJ was pretty sure that she was perfectly content with her own jealousy, and also found it okay to call him out on his. What was JJ jealous of anyway. It was not like the thing she accused him of was something he could truly be jealous about anyway.

She refused to let him heal her wrist.

"Fine, but at least get it looked at when we get back."

He quickly followed her into the room where they intended to go, and the moment they did Judah could sense it. They were in trouble. Something closed over the door, and as Judah reached out with the force a small curse escaped his lips as he could not get the barrier to budge. Something else shifted in the force, and suddenly Judah became very aware they were not alone.

"You're so busy bickering with each other, that the mission in front of you has been lost. The exit will present itself when you prove that you can work together instead of working around each other."

Great, now they were being scolded by a force ghost. JJ shot Kyra a glance that stung with a simple message... look at what you got us into now. At least the artifact was in the room, something Judah grabbed right away. They were not going to fail in retrieving the item.

"Right so all we need to do is work together and solve the puzzle. That shouldn't be too hard should it?"

JJ looked to Kyra one more time, then back to the ghost.

"It will take both of you to move the door... how... that is for you both to figure out... together."

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom