Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Admin Promotions

Congratulations to [member="Srina Talon"] and [member="Runi Verin"] who have been promoted to probationary Admins.

This is because [member="Neri Rashal"] and [member="Gir Quee"] will be both stepping down in the next couple of months to...I don't know...have a life or something.... Just kidding, all the best to them, and they will be helping to train their replacements.

Please join me in congratulating our newest admins!

Be afraid, be very afraid....

Congratulations to our two new admins. Their commitment to Chaos is commendable. I don't know Runi well, but I know Srina has been nothing but kind, caring, and welcoming every time I've had the chance to talk to her and see her with others.

Thanks to our two outgoing admins. They have been wonderful, and I know they've put just as much into this board. They're both great people, and I wish them the best in what they have in store.

Here's to the times to come! <3

[member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Runi Verin"]

Congratulations to the both of you :) Certainly a tough act to follow, but I know you'll both do a great job!

A big thank you to [member="Neri Rashal"] and [member="Gir Quee"] for all your hard work for the Community, guys. A well deserved break, I'm sure!

To [member="Neri Rashal"] and [member="Gir Quee"], thanks for all your hard work! It has all been much appreciated.

To [member="Srina Talon"] and [member="Runi Verin"], well done and congratulations I know yo will be great at this.

giphy.gif
A toast to [member="Neri Rashal"] and [member="Gir Quee"] for finally doing what many of us cannot, and by that I mean getting a life or something. Y'all go enjoy it now, ya'hear?

And with [member="Runi Verin"] and [member="Srina Talon"] taking their place - We're totally doomed.

(Just kidding, you'll do great!)

Congratulations [member="Srina Talon"] & [member="Runi Verin"] for your promotions to site Admin. You have both done extraordinary work and I can't wait to see what you bring with your new, shiny elevated ranks!

Thank you [member="Gir Quee"] & [member="Neri Rashal"] for everything you have brought to the site in your time! You're leave quite the shoes to be filled and your efforts as Admins will be missed. I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom