Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Restricted Materials or Locations to Planet Submissions

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
A while back there was a dominion of Tython in which a portion of the planet (or the whole planet, I can't quite remember right now) had a dark side nexus created on/in(?) it through the efforts of a few master force users. Would I just submit a location or would I submit a planet submission for the planet to add in Chaos-relevant stuff?

Matreya

Facepalm. Wow, ok I get it. If its requirements are not mining, it shouldn't be put there as they require a specific arc.

Gotcha.

Matreya

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Lol I was wondering about Isotope 5. But in the end that point is completely valid. You cannot simply have your dev be mining it, so while sure it could be on my planet, it would basically be a waist of time.

If I am understanding the two of you correctly.

I'm bringing up a Specific scenario i am planning on creating. Atrisia is already a Cannon World and it's exports are well defined yet i was thinking of Adding a Mine of Songsteel to the Planet in a specific location.

Being an extreamly rare material i expect a hefty Dev thread for the Mine to be created my questions are few.
1- Can it be done?
2- would 30-50 Posts be considered enough?
3- If #2 is Fine how big can the Mine be and how much can truly be done with it?

[member="Darth Mythos"]
Considering the ONLY way to use Songsteel is to complete the task/quest defined in the restricted materials list...sure. You could have 20 mines and a 100 factories of it but you cannot use it unless you complete the trials.

So personally I wouldn't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom