Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions have Consequences

So as of late, I've had Curtis work outside of The Sith Empire, and in some cases stray from their teachings. Thing is, I don't want it to be one of those things that happen without any consequences. In essence, what I'd like is for a fellow Sith, or someone in the employ of TSE, to come after Curtis.

It can be combat, or just a heated exchange, but I want some kind of moral and personal questioning for Curtis to develop his character more.

[member="Curtis Learchin"]

Ravenous and Curtis could potentially cross paths. She would not be compelled to really do anything to him but they could have a philosophical exchange of views, shoot the shiz, maybe cause a ruckus. That is if Curtis is open to having a conversation with someone who is considered a black sheep among the Sith as well xD. Needless to say Ravenous has a lot of screws loose~

[member="Darth Ravenous"] / [member="Tabigarashu Madara"]

Both of these would work for me, lets get some DMs going

[member="Veiere Arenais"] / [member="Loreena Arenais"]

I may have to take that offer, be nice to meet my partners Dad xD

[member="Curtis Learchin"]

I have an idea for a freaky duel in an ancient Mandalorian Graveyard if you are interested.

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

I had an Idea where we are both fight a powerful Sith to the death for a holy Lightsaber. Pm me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom